Why The Trinity is Wrong: Pronouns

Psalms 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." RENEW?

The Jews were given the written law to memorize and try to keep with a sin nature. They did not have the Holy Spirit inside as we have. The only Jews who had the Holy Spirit withing were prophets and kings. David was a king and anointed by Samuel. He wrote that psalm after all the sinning with Bathsheba. God answered his prayer, but God refused to let him build His temple. That responsibility was given to Solomon.

1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."
1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

The key word is SAY. The apostle John was known for using key words in his teachings. All the verses with "say" are about people in darkness. Chapter one is written in contrasts of light (vs. 5) verses darkness. Going to the next chapter will help explain the verses using the key word in chapter one. 1 John 2:4 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
John clarifies that he is not teaching that Christians are full of sin as Calvinists teach. 1 John 2:1 confirms that 1 John 1:7 is someone who doesn't lie and say things he doesn't do, but rather he is full of the Spirit and WALKS in the light (God is light).

"My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin." John contrasts his children verses the rest of mankind for who Christ also died. "And if anyone sins, we as human beings have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

The Jews were given the written law to memorize and try to keep with a sin nature. They did not have the Holy Spirit inside as we have. The only Jews who had the Holy Spirit withing were prophets and kings. David was a king and anointed by Samuel. He wrote that psalm after all the sinning with Bathsheba. God answered his prayer, but God refused to let him build His temple. That responsibility was given to Solomon.
those who are LED of the Spirit are sons of God. under the OT the Spirit came upon men and women, just not a permanent dwelling.
and the Spirit was not only reserved for kings and prophets.
The key word is SAY. The apostle John was known for using key words in his teachings. All the verses with "say" are about people in darkness.
ERROR, his epistle was written to the enlighten. listen, 1 John 1:5 "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:6 "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:" READ THAT VERSE AGAIN.

101G

Spirit was not only reserved for kings and prophets.
Can you please give me the Scripture verses?

ERROR, his epistle was written to the enlighten. listen, 1 John 1:5 "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:6 "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:" READ THAT VERSE AGAIN.
What am I suppose to see that is different than I already said? It appears a verse of darkness to me.

Can you please give me the Scripture verses?
sure, Exodus 31:1 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying," Exodus 31:2 "See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:" Exodus 31:3 "And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,"
Bezaleel was not a king or prophet.

and a "FILLING" of the Holy Spirit under the Old testament. Luke 1:67 "And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying," John the baptist father was "FILLED" with the Spirit and this was still under the Old contract.
Here, Zacharias was a priest in rotation.
What am I suppose to see that is different than I already said? It appears a verse of darkness to me.
the difference is darkness don't fellowship with Light, listen again, 1 John 1:5 "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:6 "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:"
GOT IT NOW?

101G.

Bezaleel was not a king or prophet.

Bezaleel needed the Spirit on the level of a prophet to build the tabernacle like the one in heaven.

the difference is darkness don't fellowship with Light, listen again, 1 John 1:5 "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:6 "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:"
GOT IT NOW?
You seem to be disagreeing with me, but I don't know why you are using that tone. That person who is SAYING (lying) that he has a relationship with God cannot be as instead of walking in the LIGHT, he is walking in DARKNESS.

How about you? Got it now?

Verses 6, 8 and 10 are all saying one thing, but doing another. They are all lying hypocrites.

Good night. We can continue this tomorrow. I hope tomorrow you can understand what I'm saying.

no, 101G is teaching for the TRUTH which was always here from the beginning. it was IGNORANT man who came up with a doctrine that is contrary to the truth.

Listen very closely. when one does not know and understand the TRUTH about the Godhead, then one is easily put into a delusion, because they refused to study to show their self ...... approved of God. for a delusion can come from God. and a false prophet who arise among God people will test to see if you will follow that false prophet, or God.

Listen and learn. Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" (101G suggest you read that again). 2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

now for a false prophet who arise among Gods people. Deuteronomy 13:1 "If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder," Deuteronomy 13:2 "And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;" Deuteronomy 13:3 "Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul."

so don't believe everything you been taught, be like those of Berea. Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

now Lady-C if you believe that the PERSON in John 1:3, "WHO MADE ALL THINGS", is a separate and distinct person from the ONE PERSON in Isaiah 44:24 WHO MADE ALL THINGS, then you're not like those of Berea, but is in a delusion.

101G.
"This people (101G) draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me." Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

Oh how true!

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

For it pleased the Father that in Him/Christ all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man,
and
the head of Christ is God/FATHER.

When 101G repents of willfull ignorance and willful obstinance, is when the Lord will grant 101G understanding.
Otherwise you will remain in your own misunderstanding.

And He was withdrawn from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and prayed, saying,

“Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.”

"And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said,
“Father, ‘into Your hands I commit My spirit.’
”Having said this, He breathed His last."

Last edited:
Bezaleel needed the Spirit on the level of a prophet to build the tabernacle like the one in heaven.
GINOLJC, to all,
No, God gives the Gift. and he determines who and what is need. and what was need was a workman to build, not to preach or teach. so that line of thinking will not work.
You seem to be disagreeing with me, but I don't know why you are using that tone.
no tone, only scripture. if any tone it not 101G. check yourself.
That person who is SAYING (lying) that he has a relationship with God cannot be as instead of walking in the LIGHT, he is walking in DARKNESS.
C-Lady, C-Lady. well the person speaking is John, and he said we. now do you believe that John is writing to sinners in the world?

as 101G been saying, we, us, humans have a relationship with God that has never been broken, only the interruption of the relationship ..... called FELLOWSHIP was marred by sin.

listen carefully, 1 John 1:6 "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:" 1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." (DID YOU GET IT NOW?).
Verses 6, 8 and 10 are all saying one thing, but doing another. They are all lying hypocrites
ERROR, Oh my God. 1 John 1:6 "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:" what is another spiritual word for "darkness?" IGNORANCE. 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." WE? ... and US?
do you now see the difference? no sin vs not sinned ...... now who is John speaking to?..... now if you cannot figure this out ......... NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY, the next chapter. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" NOW C-LADY do "any"/All man have this Covenant right? yes or no. if no, then you question is answered. if yes, then there is no need to continue today.

101G.

"This people (101G) draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me." Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

Oh how true!
On Point, 100% Correct, (This People). but to include101G, where have he strayed at? is "diversified oneness", which 101G believe and teach, is a man-made doctrine? no. it's bible. YOU SAID, "Matthew 15:9" applies to 101G... correct. ok, let's see if what you says is TRUE. you gave the scripture, "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him." TWO THINGS IN THAT VERSE WILL DETERMINE, IF 101G IS IN ERROR OR YOU.

#1. "For by Him all things were created" ONE QUESTION. "Was the Person of Christ, flesh bone and Blood who CREATED Man Male and Female, was this person with flesh, bone, and blood, AT GENESIS Chapter 1? yes or No.

#2. "All things were created through Him and for Him." ONE QUESTION. "The Person who made all things according to Isaiah 44:24, said he was alone, and by himself. so please tell us how he went "THROUGH" someone else when he said he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF?". and the terms "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF" clearly eliminates anyone else.
for the definition of "ALONE" means...... having no one else present
and the definition "BY ONESELF" means, ..... alone, and unaided well now, Houston, "Dave" have a problem. because the ONE person who made all things said he was alone, and by himself. but the same bible says, "All things were created through Him and for Him" if the HIM, here in Colossians 1:16 is the same one person in Isaiah 44:24, who created all things, AND THE BIBLE DON'T LIE, then the one who is IGNORANT of this TRUTH need to repent, and LEARN the ACTUAL TRUTH, about the Word, "Through" and what is actually means here in CONTEXT. ....... (smile). lol, lol, lol, Oh Dear.

so Dave, the ball is in your Court. please tell us how you're going to reconcile the ONE PERSON in Isaiah 44:24 with the ONE person in Colossians 1:16. ..... (smile). the floor is yours

101G.

On Point, 100% Correct, (This People). but to include101G, where have he strayed at? is "diversified oneness", which 101G believe and teach, is a man-made doctrine? no. it's bible. YOU SAID, "Matthew 15:9" applies to 101G... correct. ok, let's see if what you says is TRUE. you gave the scripture, "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him." TWO THINGS IN THAT VERSE WILL DETERMINE, IF 101G IS IN ERROR OR YOU.

#1. "For by Him all things were created" ONE QUESTION. "Was the Person of Christ, flesh bone and Blood who CREATED Man Male and Female, was this person with flesh, bone, and blood, AT GENESIS Chapter 1? yes or No.

#2. "All things were created through Him and for Him." ONE QUESTION. "The Person who made all things according to Isaiah 44:24, said he was alone, and by himself. so please tell us how he went "THROUGH" someone else when he said he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF?". and the terms "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF" clearly eliminates anyone else.
and the definition "BY ONESELF" means, ..... alone, and unaided well now, Houston, "Dave" have a problem. because the ONE person who made all things said he was alone, and by himself. but the same bible says, "All things were created through Him and for Him" if the HIM, here in Colossians 1:16 is the same one person in Isaiah 44:24, who created all things, AND THE BIBLE DON'T LIE, then the one who is IGNORANT of this TRUTH need to repent, and LEARN the ACTUAL TRUTH, about the Word, "Through" and what is actually means here in CONTEXT. ....... (smile). lol, lol, lol, Oh Dear.

so Dave, the ball is in your Court. please tell us how you're going to reconcile the ONE PERSON in Isaiah 44:24 with the ONE person in Colossians 1:16. ..... (smile). the floor is yours

101G.
Here's some sound advise-take the caps off-stop smiling as if you are the only enlightened one on this forum and be approachable. That way you will have more members willing to dialogue with you.

Gen 1:26

"let US........make man.....in OUR image".

And that verse is not talking about God and the Angels.

"US" <> "OUR".. = 2

Add the Holy Spirit.

"3" in One.
Notice that ELOHIM was very specific in stating THEIR PLURALITY 3 times in this Foundational Genesis verse.

"Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness." = Pluraity spoken 3 times in One BREATH.

101G.
Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. — Amos 5:14

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. — Amos 5:14
1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil."

and as for Amos...... Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

101G.

Gen 1:26

"let US........make man.....in OUR image".

And that verse is not talking about God and the Angels.

"US" <> "OUR".. = 2

Add the Holy Spirit.

"3" in One.
did you forget the very next verse? Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

101G.

did you forget the very next verse? Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

101G.
Genesis 1:27 = "So ELOHIM(Plural) created man in His own image, in the image of ELOHIM (Plural) created He him; male and female created He them." = PLURALITY of 3

To all three believers. @DavidTree, @Johann, @Behold
the Lord Jesus said God is ONE PERSON. scripture, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

the Lord Jesus do not LIE. so why you all cannot Believe HIM?

101G.

Genesis 1:27 = "So ELOHIM(Plural) created man in His own image, in the image of ELOHIM (Plural) created He him; male and female created He them." = PLURALITY of 3
why did the Lord Jesus say God is a "HE" one person. your answer please.

101G.

to 101G's three believers,
now you have the TRUTH.... partways..... why not get the WHOLE TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH so help you God?

now one needs to go back and find out why the bible .... God's Holy Word ... said US and OUR at Genesis 1:26.

since we have the Lord Jesus .... "WHO IS GOD" .... saying that God is a "HE" now common-sense dictates we all need to understand why the bible said, "US" and "OUR" in verse 26 of one Genesis.

101G.

why did the Lord Jesus say God is a "HE" one person. your answer please.

101G.
i KNOW why as it has been revealed to this little man by the Power of and Pleasure of the Holy Spirit and His Holy Word.

You have been given the exact verses in the Holy Scriptures.

Now just humble yourself before Elohim Father Elohim Son Elohim Holy Spirit and wait patiently for His Merciful Empowerment.

i KNOW why as it has been revealed to this little man by the Power of and Pleasure of the Holy Spirit and His Holy Word.

You have been given the exact verses in the Holy Scriptures.

Now just humble yourself before Elohim Father Elohim Son Elohim Holy Spirit and wait patiently for His Merciful Empowerment.
(smile), LOL, LOL, LOL, if it has been revealed unto U then please share it with the rest of us. just post book chapter and verse please.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom