Why The Trinity is Wrong: Pronouns

Obviously YES
GINOLJC, to all.
Lady-C, I commend you. for you're the only one here that Truely answered that question. 101G have honor to the truth, and with you. honesty is the best remedy to a deceiving lie by many. it takes gut to witness to the truth, again 101G commend you. go in peace always.

101G.

Is that a trick question? When you have that figured out let me know.
no trick.... Listen, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

see that "of" H433? all creation is "OF" God... meaning IN God. not FROM GOD, meaning separate and distinct "FROM" God.

101G.

no trick.... Listen, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

see that "of" H433? all creation is "OF" God... meaning IN God. not FROM GOD, meaning separate and distinct "FROM" God.

101G.
Awesome. I can see where you're coming from. In God. Just like God Created us in his image so we are in God yes. So when the fall happened we are separated from God and no longer in him. Satan is our father.

But since Salvation we are back in God and we are being Transformed into Christ's image.

our refers to

God, in whose image male was made in eden.

and His spirit in whose image female was made in Eden.

^^^ none of this refers to the current earth .

i KNOW why as it has been revealed to this little man by the Power of and Pleasure of the Holy Spirit and His Holy Word.

You have been given the exact verses in the Holy Scriptures.

Now just humble yourself before Elohim Father Elohim Son Elohim Holy Spirit and wait patiently for His Merciful Empowerment.
yes each is a god.

And our IEUE is our Deity.

Each is not a god.

FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT are each ELOHIM and THEY are ECHAD
im sorry but i am christian, not a judaism follower.

Gods hebrew souls are christian.

Even eve in genesis and moses :

Christian hebrew souls from eden paradise.

Awesome. I can see where you're coming from. In God. Just like God Created us in his image so we are in God yes. So when the fall happened we are separated from God and no longer in him. Satan is our father.

But since Salvation we are back in God and we are being Transformed into Christ's image.
all good but the last part.

we are not out of the woods until Christ get us out.

We are in fleshbodies = not His image.

none of you are the seed of Satan unless you identify yourself as a Jewish leader of the first century.

Back
Top Bottom