Understanding God Plurality as one Person

One Person vs three-person Godhead.
scripture, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." How clear, or plain can God get? ME is a single person, there is no way of getting around this.

what is confusing is the Plurality of God as one PERSON. the answer is simple, "EQUAL SHARING" which never violate the ONE Person God in any Scripture.

the best confusing statement by those who don't know is this, "God went .... "THROUGH" or BY the Lord Jesus to Make all things". this is the best deception to confuse the unlearned. as the apostle said, "have you not ignorant". so let's do it... ok. Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"
the term "BY". using the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. the third definition, 3. Through, or with, denoting the agent, means, instrument or cause; as, "a city is destroyed by fire;" "profit is made by commerce;" "to take by force." This use answers to that of the Latin per, through, denoting a passing, acting, agency, or instrumentality.
knowing this "denoting the agent", let's read the denoting the agent.... Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" BINGO, there is the "denoting the agent" .... HIMSELF, .... BY, BY, BY, himself..... because he was "ALONE" and alone means, "having no one else present".... Hello. NO ONE ELSE PRESENT. meaning he was .... "BY, BY, BY, himself. is this plain enough?

so, by... being alone, he the LORD, Jesus made all things.

but hold it, did not John 1:3 states, "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." there is that "BY" again. meaning the same "PERSON", if not the same PERSON, then a, one violates the scripture of Isaiah 44:24. or the Person is the Same one. how plain can one get?

the key to understanding God's plurality is to UNDERSTAND the OT Word, H259 ECHAD, clearly, and the NT G243 Allkos correctly.

101G.

@Pancho Frijoles,
thanks for the blessing of and from God, but 101G main difference beliefs from a Modelist is this. Diversified Oneness is a plurality of one person only. but a trinitarian believer is a Modelist in reverse. and as for Unitarianism, the agent of God is God himself, and not a Human as here in Salvation of the World. what differ Diversified Oneness? answer, "Equal Sharing of Oneself in flesh

101G.

To all two person, and three person Godhead believers.
the term GOD..... James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."
God ... AND ... the Father? is this one or two person? 101G say one person. and again one person, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

the ONLY TRUE GOD? let the bible speak. 1 Timothy 6:13 "I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;" 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:" 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;" 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

if the Lord Jesus is the "ONLY" one who have ETERNAL LIFET, then the so-called other two or other one person are false.

101G challenge any, that the ONLY TRUE GOD is JESUS the Almighty.

and please note, "ONLY" means and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively. ........ check .... mate again.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom