Why The Trinity is Wrong: Pronouns

That completely agrees with John 1:1 " ... and the Word was with God (distinct), and the Word was God (the same).
GINOLJC, to all.
dwight92070, follow 101G please, no argument, just clarity... ok. listen to God. scripture,
The term "FIRST" .... and ....."LAST" watch how it is used in conjunction with the term "WITH"
Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." here the First is "WITH" the Last, seem like two separate and distinct persons, correct? let's see if this is so. now this.
Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." again it seems like two separate persons, correct

Now the Revelation.
Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." now the term "ALSO" means, "in addition; too". so beside the "LORD" being the FIRST, (a single person), he is also the LAST, (the SAME SINGLE PERSON). and the Lord Jesus is the First and the Last, (A SINGLE PERSON) read the book of REVELATION.

so, knowing the truth, (the scriptures), and the scriptures do not lie. the LORD, (GOD), is one Person. so, knowing this let's go to John 1:1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. " there is that word "WITH" again, concerning God and the Godhead.

knowing now that "WITH" concerning the Godhead is the same one person, for John 1:1c clearly let us KNOW, " and the Word was God". BINGO, the Word was God, the same one Person. knowing what we now know, John 1:1 can be read this way, exchanging the term "WITH" to "ALSO". "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was ALSO God, and the Word was God." this is clear as day. now common-sense dictate that we now must go and find out how, and why the LORD/Jesus is the First .... and ALSO .... the Last. and the ANSWER is Found in the Hebrew term Strong #259 ECHAD, in Ordinal designation of FIRST and LAST. people need to understand the difference between Ordinal numbers and Cardinal numbers. when used concerning the Godhead, especially in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK, then Christians will understand the bible in the true LIGHT of Godly understanding and wisdom.

101G suggest one to re-read this post.

101G.

(smile), please read, 1 John 1:3 "That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ."
hello? .......

101G.
Can everyone described in chapter one say that? Like verse 8?

Okay, 101G , I disagree with your interpretation of Isaiah 44:6. We know Yahweh is speaking and calling Himself the first and the last and in 48:12, He again calls Himself the first and also the last. Yet Jesus calls Himself the first and the last in Revelation 2:8. So clearly, Jesus is Yahweh.

Isaiah 44:6 could be interpreted in different ways. The word "his" could refer to either Yahweh or to Israel. If Yahweh, then His redeemer could mean that God ordained Jesus to be the Redeemer. If Israel, then his redeember means Jesus is Israel's Redeemer. A 3rd possibility is that two people are speaking, but together they are saying the same words, as if they were One person.

I believe in the 3rd option. Two persons are speaking as one. God - Yahweh- and His Redeemer - Jesus, are saying who they are individually, and separately.

"Martha said to Him, 'I know that he (Lazarus) will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.' Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.' " John 11:24-25

What human could speak such words? He not only claims to BE the resurrection, but He also claims to BE eternal life. Only God Himself can make such claims. The best any human could say is: "There is a resurrection and there is a life." But no human could ever claim to be those things.

In John 6:28-29 the Jews asked Jesus, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?" Jesus told them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

What human could say such a thing? The work of God is that you accept Me. It's only through Me that you can bear the only fruit pleasing to God.

John 14:1 "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me."

So the same way you believe in God, believe also in Me. No human could claim this.

John 14:23 "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our abode with Him."

If this is not the word of one equal with God, it can only be characterized as blasphemous.

John 16:8-9 "And He, when He comes, (i.e. the Holy Spirit) will convict the world ... concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me; " The condemning sin of the world lies in the rejection of Jesus, the Redeemer. This is totally unique.

If He is God in the flesh, and He plainly is, then we see three in the Godhead, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
GINOLJC, to all
Yes. because God as the ECHAD of himself in Flesh died for our sins that are "PAST". listen to the scriptures. Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;" understand now? so what about the sins in the future after coming to Christ, while still in these fleshly bodies? 1 John 1:8 and 9. VERSE 8, 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." WHY? answer, Romans 8:3 "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:" Romans 8:4 "That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
we're still in these bodies of flesh, and subject to sin, (THIS IS WHY WE WILL GET NEW BODIES). and while in these bodies of flesh and blood, we have been provided for, while in these bodies. which verse 9 clearly states
1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." this is a new covenant improvement over the Old Covenant..... (NO MORE ANIMINAL SACRIFICES). Bingo, this is why we're no Longer under the Levitical priesthood. scripture, Hebrews 7:11 "If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?" Hebrews 7:12 "For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law."

so, being in Christ Jesus, "THE FORGIVNESS OF SIN IS THE FULFILLMEN OF THE NEW COVENANT". scripture, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

question, "HOW WILL GOD FORGIVE OUR SINS IN HIM?" answer, BY "ASKING" FOR FORGIVENESS, (in confession). side note: at least the catholic got this right, (confession of sins). now, the asking. Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthew 7:8 "For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

now if we sin.......(if, meaning we should as we grow in Christ, be sinning less), but if we do, and we will, because we're still in these vile bodies. but if and when we do we have an advocate, (a HELPER), on our behalf. scripture. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" 1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world." BINGO.

Oh how simple. don't be fooled by the evil one. read and learn.... and UNDERSTAND the Scriptures in Christ Jesus.

101G.

(smile), please read, 1 John 1:3 "That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ."
hello? .......

101G.
GINOLJC, to all
Yes. because God as the ECHAD of himself in Flesh died for our sins that are "PAST". listen to the scriptures. Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;" understand now? so what about the sins in the future after coming to Christ, while still in these fleshly bodies? 1 John 1:8 and 9. VERSE 8, 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." WHY? answer, Romans 8:3 "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:" Romans 8:4 "That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
we're still in these bodies of flesh, and subject to sin, (THIS IS WHY WE WILL GET NEW BODIES). and while in these bodies of flesh and blood, we have been provided for, while in these bodies. which verse 9 clearly states
1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." this is a new covenant improvement over the Old Covenant..... (NO MORE ANIMINAL SACRIFICES). Bingo, this is why we're no Longer under the Levitical priesthood. scripture, Hebrews 7:11 "If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?" Hebrews 7:12 "For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law."

so, being in Christ Jesus, "THE FORGIVNESS OF SIN IS THE FULFILLMEN OF THE NEW COVENANT". scripture, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

question, "HOW WILL GOD FORGIVE OUR SINS IN HIM?" answer, BY "ASKING" FOR FORGIVENESS, (in confession). side note: at least the catholic got this right, (confession of sins). now, the asking. Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthew 7:8 "For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

now if we sin.......(if, meaning we should as we grow in Christ, be sinning less), but if we do, and we will, because we're still in these vile bodies. but if and when we do we have an advocate, (a HELPER), on our behalf. scripture. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" 1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world." BINGO.

Oh how simple. don't be fooled by the evil one. read and learn.... and UNDERSTAND the Scriptures in Christ Jesus.

101G.
Our body has nothing to do with our old sin nature. It is our nature that is born again of the Spirit now. It is our nature that Paul calls "the flesh." So in answer to your previous question of are you appointed by Jesus to the office of Jesus. The answer seems to be no. Maybe the correct answer will help you.

Romans 7:5-7 5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death. 6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Romans 6:5-7 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.

Understand now?

if you have fellowship with the Father..... (smile).
Our body has nothing to do with our old sin nature.
What? do you know what iniquity means? without the body Sin is not manifested.
Understand now?
Romans 6:12 "Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof." Romans 6:13 "Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God."
DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

101G.

There are no ifs about it. The concept of the Triune God, comprising the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, is a central doctrine in Christianity. Our Triune God is the creator of all things.

The Bible presents a unified testimony to this truth, with various passages attributing creation to God, the Word, and Jesus Christ. While the specific roles of each person of the Trinity in creation are not always explicitly stated, the Bible teaches that all three persons are involved in the creative process.

I read this a while back and It shows how the trinity accomplishes things like creation.

The Father thinks it.
The Son speaks it.
The Holy Spirit accomplishes it.

if you have fellowship with the Father..... (smile).

What? do you know what iniquity means? without the body Sin is not manifested.

Romans 6:12 "Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof." Romans 6:13 "Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God."
DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

101G.
It is the same as a floppy puppet used by the puppeteer like Punch and Judy. The sin is not in the puppet, but the puppeteer.

Our Triune God is the creator of all things.
one problem. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF". and "ALONE" means, having no one else present. the bible Contraindicates the trinity doctrine. try again.
The Father thinks it.
The Son speaks it.
The Holy Spirit accomplishes it.
that's mythology,
one monkey see, one Mokey speak, one monkey hear.

see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil. so try again.
I really don't like that word persons either. But it seems to be used quite a bit. It makes it kind of confusing. The way you explain it works better for me. I can see that concept much clearer.
and you believe that?

101G.

It is the same as a floppy puppet used by the puppeteer like Punch and Judy. The sin is not in the puppet, but the puppeteer.
you want know the puppeteer without the manifestation of the puppet. C-lady, you do know the difference between sin and iniquity .... right?

101G.

you want know the puppeteer without the manifestation of the puppet. C-lady, you do know the difference between sin and iniquity .... right?

101G.
I think you "saved" your post before you were finished. It doesn't make any sense.

Sin and iniquity are sins unto death and the same and what Jesus took away out of our nature that was previously our "sin nature" and makes us "righteous." Revelation 22:11.

Trespasses are not iniquity; they are minor imperfections not unto death that are just immature fruit. As we abide in Jesus like we do when He cleansed our nature 1 John 1:9 and Acts 2:38, Jesus also matures those pesky imperfections from immature fruit. When totally perfected in all the fruit of the Spirit, we are holy. Again Revelation 22:11.

The Word is God's feminine spirit
of which Christ the son is anointed by God.
therefore Jesus Christ.

as will be all the sons
who will rule with Christ
in restored eden paradise.

Before the fall
The daughters were made in the image of His Spirit.
The sons were made in the image of God...

All His souls imprisoned
on this current earth
not made by God
in this body not made by God
will be restored to our eden paradise
as His sons and daughters
and to our Original glorified
body before the fall.

Eden.

The 'workman' concept only
refers to the days
upon this prison earth...
any other use is esau's mistranslation/insertion/addition/nonsense.

likewise the deranged idea
that God would ever have a creature concept
of humans in the abomination to Him
which is this apebody/flesh.

the creature concept is not God's.

I think you "saved" your post before you were finished. It doesn't make any sense.

Sin and iniquity are sins unto death and the same and what Jesus took away out of our nature that was previously our "sin nature" and makes us "righteous." Revelation 22:11.

Trespasses are not iniquity; they are minor imperfections not unto death that are just immature fruit. As we abide in Jesus like we do when He cleansed our nature 1 John 1:9 and Acts 2:38, Jesus also matures those pesky imperfections from immature fruit. When totally perfected in all the fruit of the Spirit, we are holy. Again Revelation 22:11.
101G see you don't know the difference.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom