Why The Trinity is Wrong: Pronouns

ok, the Lord Jesus already Chew on it for 101G, listen and Learn. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

he, he, he, Made man male and female in the beginning. he is one person, and that one person is God. and how do 101G know that he is in reference to God? for our brother Make confirm that he is God just as the Lord Jesus said. Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."

Dave did you chew on the Lord Jesus Words whom he do not LIE. now if you disagree with the Lord Jesus then you are saying that he LIED.

But, if you truly follow and believe the Lord Jesus, you will believe him, and go back to Genesis 1:26 and find out why he said US and OUR at verse 26, and UNDERSTAND why the Bible said HE and HIM in the very next verse ... verse 27.

see, the Bible never LIE we need to now understand why he said US and OUR and then said HE and Him in the very next verse.

now if you want to do that find, else you can stay in darkness, better known as IGNORANCE.

101G.

Simple Truth for God's Sons:

"He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him."

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or [e]principalities or [f]powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

"For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross."

“Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen.

Jesus is the first and the last.
yes and the "LORD" whom you calls the Father is first and the last. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." if you think this is two person? well no. because, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

I ALSO am the Last..... BINGO, the same one person.

so try again.

101G.

Simple Truth for God's Sons:

"He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him."

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or [e]principalities or [f]powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

"For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross."
(smile), LOL, LOL, LOL, so you don't believe the Lord Jesus, who is God.
so long, .... or short. :ninja:

101G.

@DavidTree,
you say you Love the Lord, right. and you believe that the Lord Jesus tells the truth and LIE NOT... RIGHT. so, you don't believe the Lord Jesus when he say God is a "he". oh, how someone can be such a hypocrite. the Lord Jesus is right, Matthew 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me." Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

Oh how TRUE.

101G.

yes and the "LORD" whom you calls the Father is first and the last. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." if you think this is two person? well no. because, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

I ALSO am the Last..... BINGO, the same one person.

so try again.

101G.
I'm trying to figure out what you believe about Jesus. Do you accept Jesus as God? Are you a believer in Jesus only, or are you of the camp of Jesus is not God; only the Father is God?

Ex. 3:14
And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 15 Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

John 8:
57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”
58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

I'm trying to figure out what you believe about Jesus. Do you accept Jesus as God? Are you a believer in Jesus only, or are you of the camp of Jesus is not God; only the Father is God?
Good morning, C-Lady. 101G believe exactly what the Word of God states. nothing added nor anything taken away. as for what 101G believe concerning the Godhead? there is only ONE GOD, who is ONLY "ONE" PERSON in the ECHAD of the Ordinal designation of Ordinal First, title Father, rank "LORD" and Ordinal Last, title Son, rank "Lord". this one PERSON in the ECHAD of himself is the ONE whom you calls the Holy Spirit, who is the ONLY TRUE and LIVING GOD. this ETERNAL Spirit by personal Name is our SAVIOUR and REDEEMER the LORD/Lord "JESUS/YESHUA"
Ex. 3:14
And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 15 Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’
ERROR, "I AM", or I AM THAT I AM is a VERB, and not a NOUN. verbs are not PERSONAL NAMES. verbs describes actions as to "WHAT" someone is. I AM "Saviour" that's not a Personal Name, but a title as the WHAT he is. I AM "REDEEMER" that's not a Personal Name, but a title as the WHAT he is. see VERBS describe ACTIONS. NOUNS identifies persons. please note, "I AM" or "I AM THAT I AM" is the Hebrew term,
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. ......... (SEE THAT, IT'S A VERB)
1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.
Compare: H1933

verbs convey "WHAT" someone is, and not "WHO" someone is in NAME.
John 8:
57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”
58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Correct, John 8: "I AM" is in reference to the Spirit, and not the Flesh. that natural Flesh was not at Ex. 3:14. .. (smile).
Correct, John 14:9 ... because that flesh "MANIFESTED" the Spirit that was in it.

now a REVELATION. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
this word "Offspring" reveals the ECHAD in conjuction with Root.
Offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

KIN? yes, as in KINSman REDEEMER. the ECHAD in plain view.

101G.

Good morning, C-Lady. 101G believe exactly what the Word of God states. nothing added nor anything taken away. as for what 101G believe concerning the Godhead? there is only ONE GOD, who is ONLY "ONE" PERSON in the ECHAD of the Ordinal designation of Ordinal First, title Father, rank "LORD" and Ordinal Last, title Son, rank "Lord". this one PERSON in the ECHAD of himself is the ONE whom you calls the Holy Spirit, who is the ONLY TRUE and LIVING GOD. this ETERNAL Spirit by personal Name is our SAVIOUR and REDEEMER the LORD/Lord "JESUS/YESHUA"

ERROR, "I AM", or I AM THAT I AM is a VERB, and not a NOUN. verbs are not PERSONAL NAMES. verbs describes actions as to "WHAT" someone is. I AM "Saviour" that's not a Personal Name, but a title as the WHAT he is. I AM "REDEEMER" that's not a Personal Name, but a title as the WHAT he is. see VERBS describe ACTIONS. NOUNS identifies persons. please note, "I AM" or "I AM THAT I AM" is the Hebrew term,
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. ......... (SEE THAT, IT'S A VERB)
1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.
Compare: H1933

verbs convey "WHAT" someone is, and not "WHO" someone is in NAME.

Correct, John 8: "I AM" is in reference to the Spirit, and not the Flesh. that natural Flesh was not at Ex. 3:14. .. (smile).
Correct, John 14:9 ... because that flesh "MANIFESTED" the Spirit that was in it.

now a REVELATION. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
this word "Offspring" reveals the ECHAD in conjuction with Root.
Offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

KIN? yes, as in KINSman REDEEMER. the ECHAD in plain view.

101G.
So basically you are teaching against the Trinity. Does that narrow it down?

So basically you are teaching against the Trinity. Does that narrow it down?
no, 101G is teaching for the TRUTH which was always here from the beginning. it was IGNORANT man who came up with a doctrine that is contrary to the truth.

Listen very closely. when one does not know and understand the TRUTH about the Godhead, then one is easily put into a delusion, because they refused to study to show their self ...... approved of God. for a delusion can come from God. and a false prophet who arise among God people will test to see if you will follow that false prophet, or God.

Listen and learn. Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" (101G suggest you read that again). 2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

now for a false prophet who arise among Gods people. Deuteronomy 13:1 "If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder," Deuteronomy 13:2 "And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;" Deuteronomy 13:3 "Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul."

so don't believe everything you been taught, be like those of Berea. Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

now Lady-C if you believe that the PERSON in John 1:3, "WHO MADE ALL THINGS", is a separate and distinct person from the ONE PERSON in Isaiah 44:24 WHO MADE ALL THINGS, then you're not like those of Berea, but is in a delusion.

101G.

no, 101G is teaching for the TRUTH which was always here from the beginning. it was IGNORANT man who came up with a doctrine that is contrary to the truth.

Listen very closely. when one does not know and understand the TRUTH about the Godhead, then one is easily put into a delusion, because they refused to study to show their self ...... approved of God. for a delusion can come from God. and a false prophet who arise among God people will test to see if you will follow that false prophet, or God.

Listen and learn. Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" (101G suggest you read that again). 2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

now for a false prophet who arise among Gods people. Deuteronomy 13:1 "If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder," Deuteronomy 13:2 "And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;" Deuteronomy 13:3 "Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul."

so don't believe everything you been taught, be like those of Berea. Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

now Lady-C if you believe that the PERSON in John 1:3, "WHO MADE ALL THINGS", is a separate and distinct person from the ONE PERSON in Isaiah 44:24 WHO MADE ALL THINGS, then you're not like those of Berea, but is in a delusion.

101G.

Both the Father and Spirit are Spirit and how both are inside Jesus who is the Son. To fully understand how they interact, all we have to do is look at 1 Thess. 5:23 knowing that we are made in the image of God. "Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Both the Father and Spirit are Spirit and how both are inside Jesus who is the Son. To fully understand how they interact, all we have to do is look at 1 Thess. 5:23 knowing that we are made in the image of God. "Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Thess. 5:23, are you serious? a body is not a Person, and the spirit in man is God's. and for the soul, if no spirit, no person, so 1 Thess. 5:23 do not help you. try again, and please don't try to use 1 John 5:7 & 8. ..... (smile).

101G.

Both the Father and Spirit are Spirit and how both are inside Jesus who is the Son.
the Lord Jesus is the ONLY "Spirit'. now inside Jesus? no inside the body of the Lord Jesus is the EQUAL SHARE of his own self, see Isaiah 63:5. then understand chapter 53 of Isaiah.

101G.

The Bible says there are 2 who are called God, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called Lord, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called Savior, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called King, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called Redeemer, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called The Beginning and the End.
There are 2 who are called The Only Sovereign.
There are 2 who are called The Everlasting Father.
There are 2 who are called The Mighty God.
There are 2 who have the gospel of salvation.
There are 2 who are called righteous.
There are 2 who are called Holy.
There are 2 who are called Light.
There are 2 who are called eternal.
There are 2 who are called immortal.
There are 2 who are called invisible.
There are 2 who have life in themselves.
There are 2 who are called the first and the last.
There are 2 who are called the alpha and omega.
There are 2 who are called the King of Kings.
There are 2 who are called the Lord of Lords.
There are 2 who are called the Word.
There are 2 who have a kingdom.
There are 2 who have all authority in heaven and on earth.
There are 2 who are worthy of worship.
There are 2 who have power over nature.
There are 2 who can forgive sins.
There are 2 who have power over Satan.
There are 2 who can and will judge.
There are 2 who have power over sickness and disease.
There are 2 who send the Holy Spirit to us.
There are 2 who answer prayers.
There are 2 who have all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
There are 2 who have power over death.
There are 2 in whom we must put our faith.
There are 2 who have promised us eternal life.
There are 2 who can work miracles.
There are 2 who can calm the sea.
There are 2 who speak the words of God.
There are 2 who give us grace.
There are 2 who give us peace.
There are 2 who give us hope.
There are 2 who give us joy.
There are 2 who are faithful.
There are 2 who are love.
There are 2 who always existed.
There are 2 who were uncreated.
There are 2 who loved us and gave their life for us.
There are 2 who are true.
There are 2 who have the power to save.
There are 2 who are the Creator.
There are 2 who are called our Shepherd.
There are 2 whom the angels worship.
There are 2 whom the four living creatures worship.
There are two with whom nothing is impossible.
There are two who are our Teacher.
There are two who are our Master.
There are two who give us righteousness.
There are two who give us faith.

P.S. There is only One in heaven who does NOT bow down and worship He who sits on the Throne - the Lamb, Jesus, the Son of God. Revelation 4-5 Instead, ALL of CREATION worships HIM and HE who sits on the throne.

Quote Reply

Last edited:
The Bible says there are 2 who are called God, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called Lord, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called Savior, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called King, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called Redeemer, the Father and the Son.
There are 2 who are called The Beginning and the End.
There are 2 who are called The Only Sovereign.
There are 2 who are called The Everlasting Father.
There are 2 who are called The Mighty God.
There are 2 who have the gospel of salvation.
There are 2 who are called righteous.
There are 2 who are called Holy.
There are 2 who are called Light.
There are 2 who are called eternal.
There are 2 who are called immortal.
There are 2 who are called invisible.
There are 2 who have life in themselves.
There are 2 who are called the first and the last.
There are 2 who are called the alpha and omega.
There are 2 who are called the King of Kings.
There are 2 who are called the Lord of Lords.
There are 2 who are called the Word.
There are 2 who have a kingdom.
There are 2 who have all authority in heaven and on earth.
There are 2 who are worthy of worship.
There are 2 who have power over nature.
There are 2 who can forgive sins.
There are 2 who have power over Satan.
There are 2 who can and will judge.
There are 2 who have power over sickness and disease.
There are 2 who send the Holy Spirit to us.
There are 2 who answer prayers.
There are 2 who have all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
There are 2 who have power over death.
There are 2 in whom we must put our faith.
There are 2 who have promised us eternal life.
There are 2 who can work miracles.
There are 2 who can calm the sea.
There are 2 who speak the words of God.
There are 2 who give us grace.
There are 2 who give us peace.
There are 2 who give us hope.
There are 2 who give us joy.
There are 2 who are faithful.
There are 2 who are love.
There are 2 who always existed.
There are 2 who were uncreated.
There are 2 who loved us and gave their life for us.
There are 2 who are true.
There are 2 who have the power to save.
There are 2 who are the Creator.
There are 2 who are called our Shepherd.
There are 2 whom the angels worship.
There are 2 whom the four living creatures worship.
There are two with whom nothing is impossible.
There are two who are our Teacher.
There are two who are our Master.
There are two who give us righteousness.
There are two who give us faith.
GINOLJC, to all.
First ERROR, the bible says it is only ONE. and that ONE is the Lord "JESUS/YESHUA", who is the Holy Spirit in the ECHAD of the designations of Ordinal First, and Ordinal Last, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. THIS IS YOUR TWO WHOM YOU MISTAKE AS TWO SEPARATE AND DISTINCT PERSONS. no, this is only ONE PERSON in the ECHAD THE EQUAL "SHARE" OF HIS OWNSELF IN FLESH, Per Philp. 2:6. this is borne out in Isaiah 63:5, Isaiah 59:18 and certified in Isaiah chapter 53 as to whom is the ARM of the LORD.
P.S. There is only One in heaven who does NOT bow down and worship He who sits on the Throne - the Lamb, Jesus, the Son of God. Revelation 4-5 Instead, ALL of CREATION worships HIM and HE who sits on the throne.
well another ERROR on your part, because he who sits on the throne is he who stand before it.

to prove this out, he who sits on the throne was Given POWER, supportive scripture, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." now if you believe that he who sits on the throne is the Father, well just give book, chapter, and verse as to who gave the Father Power. now if you can come up with that verse, then 101G will repent. else you need to understand and KNOW who sits on the throne.

101G did not say this for an argument, but for discussion. now before you reply, please understand the difference between ordinal designations and cardinal designations.

looking to hear from you.

101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
First ERROR, the bible says it is only ONE. and that ONE is the Lord "JESUS/YESHUA", who is the Holy Spirit in the ECHAD of the designations of Ordinal First, and Ordinal Last, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. THIS IS YOUR TWO WHOM YOU MISTAKE AS TWO SEPARATE AND DISTINCT PERSONS. no, this is only ONE PERSON in the ECHAD THE EQUAL "SHARE" OF HIS OWNSELF IN FLESH, Per Philp. 2:6. this is borne out in Isaiah 63:5, Isaiah 59:18 and certified in Isaiah chapter 53 as to whom is the ARM of the LORD.

well another ERROR on your part, because he who sits on the throne is he who stand before it.

to prove this out, he who sits on the throne was Given POWER, supportive scripture, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." now if you believe that he who sits on the throne is the Father, well just give book, chapter, and verse as to who gave the Father Power. now if you can come up with that verse, then 101G will repent. else you need to understand and KNOW who sits on the throne.

101G did not say this for an argument, but for discussion. now before you reply, please understand the difference between ordinal designations and cardinal designations.

looking to hear from you.

101G.
Nothing you said refutes what I posted. Mark 12:36. "David himself said in the Holy Spirit, 'The Lord said to My Lord, sit at My right hand, until I put Your enemies beneath Your feet.' "
How many who are called Lord do you see in this verse? There are two.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
How many who are called God are in this verse? There are two.

You are right, they are One, but they are also two, or really three with the Holy Spirit.

Nothing you said refutes what I posted. Mark 12:36. "David himself said in the Holy Spirit, 'The Lord said to My Lord, sit at My right hand, until I put Your enemies beneath Your feet.' "
How many who are called Lord do you see in this verse? There are two.
GINOLJC, to all ..... and a Happy Mother's day to all.
First ERROR on Mother's day. Listen and LEARN. Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." PLEASE NOTICE " Lord" here. it is the Hebrew word, H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m REMEMBER THAT. NOW THIS SAME "Lord" IS THE SAME "Lord" at the LORD Right, now IN VERSE 5 of the same chapter. Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath." Here the same "Lord" is the Hebrew term
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

do you understand now? it's the same one PERSON in the ECHAD. if Not then you have TWO Gods, and by definition you're into polytheism.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
How many who are called God are in this verse? There are two.
second ERROR on Mother's Day. the term "WITH" here in the GODHEAD indicate the same ONE person in the ECHAD again. Listen and learn. the "WITH" concerning God. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." two persons? .... the First "WITH" the Last? NOW THIS, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." the term ALSO means, "in addition; too". so, in addition to being the FIRST, he is "ALSO" the LAST, the same one Person. Just as in John 1:1. the Word was "WITH" God, and John 1:1c states he, the Word was God", again the same ONE PERSON. you need to know and LEARN and UNDERSTAND the ECHAD of God. NOW TEST TIME FOR U. according to the book of Revelation, is not the Risen Christ the First and the Last? and is he two persons?
You are right, they are One, but they are also two, or really three with the Holy Spirit.
Third ERROR on Mother's Day. they are the ECHAD or the EQUAL of ONW PERSON, per Phil. 2:6...... (smile). please LEARN your bible by READING ..... "WITH" the Holy Spirit in CONTEXT.

Happy Mother's Day to all.

101G.

1 Thess. 5:23, are you serious? a body is not a Person, and the spirit in man is God's. and for the soul, if no spirit, no person, so 1 Thess. 5:23 do not help you. try again, and please don't try to use 1 John 5:7 & 8. ..... (smile).

101G.
I agree whole heartedly. Do you also agree with me on this:

There is a huge false teaching in the Church that we will not be free from sins of lawlessness until this body dies and we receive a new body, free from sin! They have no idea what is born again of the Spirit of God in Jesus while we live. The body is just a puppet that is operated by the spirit and heart. Our nature is the spirit and heart, NOT the body. The spirit and heart is what was crucified and is raised in righteousness, free from sin, Romans 6:5-7). Romans 8:9 says we are NOT in the flesh but in the Spirit if the Spirit of God dwells within us. And those who do not have the Spirit of Christ do not belong to Him.

Romans 6:5-7
5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.

And just in case some thought the nature is more than just spirit and soul (heart), Paul told us that this wilting body must also die because of (Adam's sin) for it also to be born again incorruptle, Romans 8:10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

1 John 3:4-9
4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

GINOLJC, to all ..... and a Happy Mother's day to all.
First ERROR on Mother's day. Listen and LEARN. Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." PLEASE NOTICE " Lord" here. it is the Hebrew word, H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m REMEMBER THAT. NOW THIS SAME "Lord" IS THE SAME "Lord" at the LORD Right, now IN VERSE 5 of the same chapter. Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath." Here the same "Lord" is the Hebrew term
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

do you understand now? it's the same one PERSON in the ECHAD. if Not then you have TWO Gods, and by definition you're into polytheism.

second ERROR on Mother's Day. the term "WITH" here in the GODHEAD indicate the same ONE person in the ECHAD again. Listen and learn. the "WITH" concerning God. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." two persons? .... the First "WITH" the Last? NOW THIS, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." the term ALSO means, "in addition; too". so, in addition to being the FIRST, he is "ALSO" the LAST, the same one Person. Just as in John 1:1. the Word was "WITH" God, and John 1:1c states he, the Word was God", again the same ONE PERSON. you need to know and LEARN and UNDERSTAND the ECHAD of God. NOW TEST TIME FOR U. according to the book of Revelation, is not the Risen Christ the First and the Last? and is he two persons?

Third ERROR on Mother's Day. they are the ECHAD or the EQUAL of ONW PERSON, per Phil. 2:6...... (smile). please LEARN your bible by READING ..... "WITH" the Holy Spirit in CONTEXT.

Happy Mother's Day to all.

101G.

I'm sorry that your "explanations" are more confusing than the scriptures themselves, which is why I go by them, not by what you are attempting to say.

There is a huge false teaching in the Church that we will not be free from sins of lawlessness until this body dies and we receive a new body, free from sin! They have no idea what is born again of the Spirit of God in Jesus while we live. The body is just a puppet that is operated by the spirit and heart. Our nature is the spirit and heart, NOT the body. The spirit and heart is what was crucified and is raised in righteousness, free from sin, Romans 6:5-7). Romans 8:9 says we are NOT in the flesh but in the Spirit if the Spirit of God dwells within us. And those who do not have the Spirit of Christ do not belong to Him.
Psalms 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." RENEW? 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
Romans 6:5-7
5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.

And just in case some thought the nature is more than just spirit and soul (heart), Paul told us that this wilting body must also die because of (Adam's sin) for it also to be born again incorruptle, Romans 8:10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
correct, Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." Romans 6:5 "For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:"
1 John 3:4-9
4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."
1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

101G.

I'm sorry that your "explanations" are more confusing than the scriptures themselves, which is why I go by them, not by what you are attempting to say.
don't be sorry, that an excuse of NONE BELIEF OF THE SCRIPTURES, THE TRUTH. what 101G is or not is irrelevant. if 101G mis quoted a scripture, please point it out. thanks in advance.

two, if you go by scripture, then, the Lord is the LORD in Flesh as the equal share of his own-self in flesh. so then is the Person ... IN THE SCRIPTURES in John 1:3 the Lord who "MADE ALL THINGS" is he not the same person in Isaiah 44:24 who "MADE ALL THINGS", the LORD? is this correct by the scriptures, a yes or no will do, anything else is your IGNORANCE is speaking. ...... your answer please.

101G

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom