Why The Trinity is Wrong: Pronouns

All you know is denominational lies
personal opinion? ...
(smile).

I've been supernaturally taught by God Himself.
well Good for you. (smile).
You know what you know, and I know what I know. And they are not the same.
(smile)... oh how true.

C-lady, may 101G ask you one question. "is the person in John 1:3 who MADE ALL THINGS" is the same ONE PERSON in Isaiah 44:24, "WHO MADE ALL THINGS". yes or no.

101G.

personal opinion? ...
(smile).

well Good for you. (smile).

(smile)... oh how true.

C-lady, may 101G ask you one question. "is the person in John 1:3 who MADE ALL THINGS" is the same ONE PERSON in Isaiah 44:24, "WHO MADE ALL THINGS". yes or no.

101G.
No, your statements are from false doctrine.

Jesus is found concealed in the Old Testament, and revealed in the New Testament. He is the embodiment of One God.

There are no ifs about it. The concept of the Triune God, comprising the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, is a central doctrine in Christianity. Our Triune God is the creator of all things.

The Bible presents a unified testimony to this truth, with various passages attributing creation to God, the Word, and Jesus Christ. While the specific roles of each person of the Trinity in creation are not always explicitly stated, the Bible teaches that all three persons are involved in the creative process.

I read this a while back and It shows how the trinity accomplishes things like creation.

The Father thinks it.
The Son speaks it.
The Holy Spirit accomplishes it.

The holy spirit is a feminine being.

No, your statements are from false doctrine.

Jesus is found concealed in the Old Testament, and revealed in the New Testament. He is the embodiment of One God.
so, once again. is the person "WHO MADE ALL THING" is the same one person in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, YES or NO? your answer please.

101G

The holy spirit is a feminine being.
Very well could be. My finite mind ask the question why does the godhead need to be male and female? It's not like they're going to procreate. All they need to do is speak things into existence. But there's probably a lot of things that I absolutely do not have a clue about.

Very well could be. My finite mind ask the question why does the godhead need to be male and female? It's not like they're going to procreate. All they need to do is speak things into existence. But there's probably a lot of things that I absolutely do not have a clue about.
Good assessment. but procreation are in his CREATURES/Creation. remember these terms "from" vs "of". please know the difference.

101G

Good assessment. but procreation are in his CREATURES/Creation. remember these terms "from" vs "of". please know the difference.

101G
I know the difference between procreation and making. What is procreated is also made, but not the contrary; so he that procreated did also make, for the procreation of an animal is the making of it.

Now the work of a maker—as of a builder, a weaver, a musical-instrument maker, or a statuary—is altogether distinct and separate from its author; but the principle and power of the procreator is implanted in the progeny, and contains his nature, the progeny being a piece pulled off the procreator.

Since the world is neither like a piece of potter’s work nor joiner’s work, but there is a great share of life and divinity in it, which God from himself communicated to and mixed with matter, God may properly be called Father of the world—since it has life in it—and He is also the maker of it.

it's very important ..

God is about a relationship.

He speaks His feminine word. From love all He speaks becomes to be.

Procreation is not Gods term or concept. It's a fallen situation... and eden did not need it for souls to become to be.

All His sons will be restored in His image. The girls will be restored in the image of His spirit.

Male represents speech, executive function, dominion, giving context and atmosphere.

Female represents all the love, comfort, and energies which male protects and gives the context for.

There is God and His feminine Spirit as representing all the females) and He (as representing all the males) of whom we are in the image male and female and all of us led by and represented by His son.

The family is only a procreative animal function in satans twisted ugly fallen version of reality.

I know the difference between procreation and making. What is procreated is also made, but not the contrary; so he that procreated did also make, for the procreation of an animal is the making of it.

Now the work of a maker—as of a builder, a weaver, a musical-instrument maker, or a statuary—is altogether distinct and separate from its author; but the principle and power of the procreator is implanted in the progeny, and contains his nature, the progeny being a piece pulled off the procreator.

Since the world is neither like a piece of potter’s work nor joiner’s work, but there is a great share of life and divinity in it, which God from himself communicated to and mixed with matter, God may properly be called Father of the world—since it has life in it—and He is also the maker of it.
there is no concept of procreation that is His.

that is esau's false altered scroll . The sealed vision.

This earth is not His. This flesh animal ape creature is not His.

This is not the body He made for His souls.

there is no concept of procreation that is His.

that is esau's false altered scroll . The sealed vision.

This earth is not His. This flesh animal ape creature is not His.

This is not the body He made for His souls.
Thats over my head. Way over my head.

Thats over my head. Way over my head.
the evil satanic SIN realm, has no Life.
Sin = DEATH. Anything of that realm = Death.

Adam was warned he would enter DEATH if he ate of that fruit.
It would mean pain, death, suffering, toil ---
the realm of sin is mortality = death.

DEATH is not just a mental state and neither is regeneration.
So the "now I accepted Jesus and I am not in death" sort of thinking
skips that there is a step II, part I is not the whole saving.
To be saved, finally, will be to meet Christ on the clouds,
and after that, returning to our Original Home in Paradise...
leaving this world, returning to our Original Nature.
The fall had consequences beyond a "mental state".

Christ said He was not from here.

The fall caused cosmological effects.
God did not create this current depraved reality.

The creation He declared Good was BEFORE the FALL!

This is why prosperity gospel is so very damaging...
It's the " I am saved and now I can enjoy the fallen reality"
type of mentality...

The point of His promise, and that one accepts Christ is
to follow Him = LEAVE this world behind. Literally leave it
as in the sons of Him meeting Him on the clouds.

The rescue mission does not abort right before
the rescue..! which is sadly the modern christianity belief.

The only thing that matters is to get out of here
and go Home and be with Him...
which is what He asks...

the rest is just decorating our prison cell
in this dungeon..

yes I know many are enjoying it and find it
all fine and do not want to give up the flesh pleasures...
and are drunk on the wine...
= spelled.

Would you say there is no need for ongoing confession for missing the mark in the life of the believer?
If you are walking in the Spirit you will be walking in sinlessness. You certainly won't be committing any willful sins because you are abiding in Jesus and He in you. All our human frailties of immature fruit are automatically cleansed according to 1 John 1:7 as Jesus deals with strengthening each of those as we live towards perfection letting Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith prune our fruit.

1 John 1:9 is the same as Acts 2:38 to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit who cannot sin. Abiding in Jesus is the answer to sins of the flesh and also for maturing the fruit of the Spirit. We receive the SAME SEED that Jesus was conceived with. Anger is not sin if it is righteous indignation like Jesus had when He turned over the tables in Temple. We are now living our life as Jesus lived His.

Romans 8:29-30
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

That is the life of a true Christian. We live with the power of God in us.

Romans 1:16-17
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”

Last edited:

not what I'm saying. question, "is life from God or of God?".

101G.

Back
Top Bottom