The Trinity made easy

The video contained in the link below is an excellent introduction to the Pre-Incarnate Christ as He manifested Himself in the Old Testament. All cults have no idea what to do with this Biblical fact. I'm sure it's the same with your JW cult.

I don't listen to the darkness- the trinity religions are a mass of confusion. all of them have different truths--God has 1 truth=1 religion.

wow. you have a worse view of the Israel people than I imagined.
I view all as human family, created by the same God. I just state facts of reality-The Israelites NEVER served the true God as a trinity. Its 100% fact of life=recorded history, for the first time ever the holy spirit was added to a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople.

I don't listen to the darkness- the trinity religions are a mass of confusion. all of them have different truths--God has 1 truth=1 religion.
As I predicted, your cult has no idea what to do with these Biblical facts. You ended up stigmatizing these Biblical Old Testament facts and truths as "darkness".

As I predicted, your cult has no idea what to do with these Biblical facts. You ended up stigmatizing these Biblical Old Testament facts and truths as "darkness".
I didn't pen the link so i have no idea what you are referring to--But i clearly see your confusion on bible truths. Please tell us which is the narrow gate? And which is the broad and spacious path?

Jw religion= a worldwide brotherhood, unified in love, peace and thought( 1Cor 1:10)

Hundreds of different trinity based religions with hundreds of different truths.

I view all as human family, created by the same God. I just state facts of reality-The Israelites NEVER served the true God as a trinity. Its 100% fact of life=recorded history, for the first time ever the holy spirit was added to a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople.
I do not think that God changed from two to three in 381. It is not as if the idea of the Spirit of God suddenly popped into their heads as being distinct but also being God. Scriptures did not change either. After some broad recognition and agreement of Jesus as part of the Godhead had been established in earlier conflicts, where the nature of Christ, as the predominant problem to be solved in earlier years, the resolving of conflicting idea of the Spirit were finally addressed. It seems likely that many of the same reasons for viewing Christ as being in the Godhead also reflected reasons why the Spirit was to be treated equally. But you probably already knew that.

I didn't pen the link so i have no idea what you are referring to--But i clearly see your confusion on bible truths. Please tell us which is the narrow gate? And which is the broad and spacious path?

Jw religion= a worldwide brotherhood, unified in love, peace and thought( 1Cor 1:10)

Hundreds of different trinity based religions with hundreds of different truths.
The topic you responded to is the Pre-Incarnate Christ and how He manifested Himself in the Old Testament. Since your thoughts are cult-based then of course you have no idea what to do with this Biblical fact, other than to stogmatize it as "darkness".

I do not think that God changed from two to three in 381. It is not as if the idea of the Spirit of God suddenly popped into their heads as being distinct but also being God. Scriptures did not change either. After some broad recognition and agreement of Jesus as part of the Godhead had been established in earlier conflicts, where the nature of Christ, as the predominant problem to be solved in earlier years, the resolving of conflicting idea of the Spirit were finally addressed. It seems likely that many of the same reasons for viewing Christ as being in the Godhead also reflected reasons why the Spirit was to be treated equally. But you probably already knew that.
Yes God has always been Tri- Personal in scripture.

Oops. I will have to remember that. I think I saw that earlier. That's pretty bold of him to join in this area in opposition to Christianity.
More like foolishness on his part and everyone else who scoffs at the Biblical evidence of Christ's Divinity, and the Trinity by extension.

More like foolishness on his part and everyone else who scoffs at the Biblical evidence of Christ's Divinity, and the Trinity by extension.
It is a bit different when a Christian is debating ideas and when people just enter with a predisposition of their religion to reject the deity of Christ. Maybe some people will debate who don't reject that divine nature and just not settled on details of the Trinity or the way Christ has his divinity. There has to be some leeway to discuss theology and possibly find better ideas.

It is a bit different when a Christian is debating ideas and when people just enter with a predisposition of their religion to reject the deity of Christ. Maybe some people will debate who don't reject that divine nature and just not settled on details of the Trinity or the way Christ has his divinity. There has to be some leeway to discuss theology and possibly find better ideas.
The only common authority that I know Christians have with cult members is the Bible, Objective History, Logic, and English/Greek Grammar. There could be more but those are the sources of common authority I usually appeal to when discussing theology with cult members. Now if a cult member refuses to acknowledge any one of those sources of authority then all bets are off the table.

The only common authority that I know Christians have with cult members is the Bible, Objective History, Logic, and English/Greek Grammar. There could be more but those are the sources of common authority I usually appeal to when discussing theology with cult members. Now if a cult member refuses to acknowledge any one of those sources of authority then all bets are off the table.
Like I said, I reject cult members and other religions, especially since they do not recognize the unique work of Christ in reconciling man with God. There can be some leeway for someone who seemingly is a Christian but may be investigating some theory that might be worth considering. It is unlikely we will see someone here with a better explanation than the Trinitarian doctrine.

If you're going to quote history, you might consider the fact that you're referencing a term in the English language "coined" by Tyndale far later than 381 ce.......

I'll let you discover what that word is.......

Have you ever heard of the "God" of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

I wonder why "God" was referenced as such.....?

God was always=one, not two or three. There was no godhead taught prior to 381 ce. Its recorded history.

The topic you responded to is the Pre-Incarnate Christ and how He manifested Himself in the Old Testament. Since your thoughts are cult-based then of course you have no idea what to do with this Biblical fact, other than to stogmatize it as "darkness".
I know exactly what the OT teaches--Jesus has a God-Psalm 45:7

If you're going to quote history, you might consider the fact that you're referencing a term in the English language "coined" by Tyndale far later than 381 ce.......

I'll let you discover what that word is.......

Have you ever heard of the "God" of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

I wonder why "God" was referenced as such.....?
Yes that God= the Abrahamic God-always a single being God. YHVH(Jehovah)--If your translations weren't altered by satan's will to mislead you would know that fact. Isaiah 44:6--I am YHVH(Jehovah) beside ME(not we) there is no other God. But since by satan's will Gods name was removed in over 7000 places in the altered translations, all using them are being mislead.

God was always=one, not two or three. There was no godhead taught prior to 381 ce. Its recorded history.
I definitely recognize God has always been one. That is why we have a doctrine of the Trinity. And it is really ignorant to say God did not exist until 381. That is just the point in time that agreement was made about the nature of the Godhead. Like mentioned earlier, people had to recognize the Holy Spirit as having the same attributes and overlapping functions with the Father and the Son. How do you define these same attributes of God if they are shared among them but are obvious, at the same time, differentiated? You have to provide explanation of these or you are just whitewashing the issues. You have to convince the upper echelon to duke it out with the trinitarians to show there is a better doctrine if possible.

I suppose it does not matter what you believe though. The 144000 spots are all ready filled.

Yes that God= the Abrahamic God-always a single being God. YHVH(Jehovah)--If your translations weren't altered by satan's will to mislead you would know that fact. Isaiah 44:6--I am YHVH(Jehovah) beside ME(not we) there is no other God. But since by satan's will Gods name was removed in over 7000 places in the altered translations, all using them are being mislead.
Which Greek text do you find acceptable for generating the best starting point for translations? And that is quite amazing that Satan has more power than God in your doctrines.

Back
Top Bottom