Your Views on The Trinity

well the Lord Jesus is who I follow and believe in... and he said God is a HE, do you agree? yes or no.

101G
I'm pretty sure there's a thread here somewhere on that topic you can go and discuss it there. I'm glad that you follow Jesus hopefully one day you'll learn that he's the second member of The Trinity.

The Trinity is one God in three Persons. The Bible teaches three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who comprise the one God. Jesus is referred to as the second Person in the Trinity, because in the “Trinitarian formula” used in the Great Commission in Matthew 28:19, Jesus, the Son, is mentioned second: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

Using the terms first, second, and third in relation to the Persons of the Trinity does not mean there are different levels of importance among those Persons. The Athanasian Creed, an early summary of Christian doctrine on the subjects of the Trinity and the deity and humanity of Christ, states that “we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity”; also, we are careful to distinguish the three Persons while not dividing their nature and substance. As the creed says, “There is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit. But the godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, is all one, the glory equal, the majesty co-eternal. . . . In the Trinity none is before or after another; none is greater or less than another, but all three Persons are co-eternal together and co-equal.”

The Son is not inferior to the Father, but the Son did submit to the Father’s will. Jesus is called the second Person of the Trinity because He was the one who, although coexistent and co-eternal with the Father, voluntarily submitted Himself to take on human nature. In His meek and humble human existence, the Son lived in total obedience to God the Father. Philippians 2:6–8 puts it this way: “[Christ Jesus], being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross!” The Son is “second” in priority in the “economic Trinity”—that is, the Trinity as God has revealed Himself to us and interacts with us as human beings.

Through His obedience as the Son, Jesus purchased our salvation and has now been exalted to the right hand of the Father (Hebrews 1:3). Got?

I'm pretty sure there's a thread here somewhere on that topic you can go and discuss it there. I'm glad that you follow Jesus hopefully one day you'll learn that he's the second member of The Trinity.
(smile), no he is not a trinity.
The Trinity is one God in three Persons.
if so, is the person in Isaiah 44:24 who was alone, and Made all things is the same person in John 1:3 who made all things. yes or No?

101G.

The one God who alone saves appears to save as a loving fellowship of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three players known as the trinity function as this one God and Lord in the Jesus drama. No explanation is given as to why this one God who alone can save appears to save as an interaction of three.

But we are stuck with the fact that these three are indeed this one God, because they all participate in the salvation of humankind, and only God can save!

Let 101G tell you again. one step at a time. start with the term itself, "ONE". Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258
see that definition #2, "as an ordinal", ..... "FIRST".
now the Revelation of this "FIRST" as an ORDINAL. Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
BEGINNING: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

that's FIRST in place, time, order or rank and this is in ORDINAL DESIGINATIONS of "FIRST/Father", and "LAST/SON". now do you see why God is a PLURILITY, or THE DIVERSITY of himself in place, time, order or rank. THE PLACE, OT Ordinal "FIRST", NT Ordinal "LAST". THE TIME, "BEGINING" and "END", as in Genesis 1:1 beginning, (Spirit) and Last John 1:1 (spirit in flesh), THE ORDER, "Alpha/First" and "Tav/Last". THE RANK, Title LORD/CREATOR, and MAKER of all things. Title Lord/REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR, of all that he created and made. the same one person diversified.

Now, "DIVERSIFIED", scripture. Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

the OFFSPRING, or the ECHAD, or the EQUAL SHARE of God is he HIMSELF, (per Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53). just the term "God" states in Genesis 1:1. H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. which is the [plural of H433]. of, of, of, and not "from" H433 ..... there is the answer.

now diversity? yes, in a state of ECHAD ..... in flesh, THE OFFSPRING. yes, the KINSman REDEEMER. supportive scripture, Zech 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

FELLOW? H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

kindred man, as in KINSMAN REDEEMER, (the offspring), above in the definition..... this is just to easy. concretely just as in the definition "OFFSPRING".... God shared equally in Flesh

this is just too easy not to be understood. the "ECHAD" right in our faces EQUAL "WITH" GOD? yes, his plurality in flesh. Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
FORM: G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

the EQUAL NATURE, (Spirit), in the ECHAD of FIRST/Spirit/Father, title "LORD". and (spirit), in the ECHAD of LAST/spirit/Son, title "Lord".

man this is too easy.

here is the clencher. this was done in in place, time, order or rank just as Genesis 1:1 said...... this is too easy, my God.

101G.
Taking a long time to get to your answer.
Not like that, like this..(cut and copy this, and move the words around to show your understanding, if it will make it easier for you)..

The sender person (person #1), and the person that did not send (person #2), are not a contradiction, because..

In the beginning there was only one person (person #1), who sent His son (person #2) into the world, and the son became a person (person #2) at that time (before this, He was not a person).
And a person is responsible for everything they say and do.
Therefore it is not a contradiction that person #2 is not person #1 that sent, because person #2 is not responsible for the words person #1 spoke.
In fact person #2 was the word that person #1 spoke.​

The Trinity refers to the one God as existing eternally in three distinct not “separate” and not separable persons.
GINOLJC, to all.
thanks for the reply, but the Trinity is a deception. the truth says test the spirit by the Spirit. and the test is a simple one. if the Lord Jesus out of his own mouth say, God is a he, then there is nothing else to say, but to understand why he has the titles of Father and Son. and that's explained in the term "ECHAD", Strong #259.

and that is clearly backed up in a question 101G been asking. "is the person in Isaiah 44:24 WHO MADE ALL THINGS is the same one person in John 1:3 WHO MADE ALL THINGS". that should settle the deception of the trinity.

and as you here again stated, if God is three persons, "how much of the one God was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.1. to make empty, when your second person came in flesh?" and if you give any kind of percentages or amount, you're dead in the water. and if you say all of God was in that body, then you defeat your own self in him being G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'). so, the trinity doctrine will not work in scripture, meaning the truth.

101G.

Taking a long time to get to your answer.
Not like that, like this..(cut and copy this, and move the words around to show your understanding, if it will make it easier for you)..

The sender person (person #1), and the person that did not send (person #2), are not a contradiction, because..

In the beginning there was only one person (person #1), who sent His son (person #2) into the world, and the son became a person (person #2) at that time (before this, He was not a person).
And a person is responsible for everything they say and do.
Therefore it is not a contradiction that person #2 is not person #1 that sent, because person #2 is not responsible for the words person #1 spoke.
In fact person #2 was the word that person #1 spoke.
first thanks for the reply. now 101G want you to examine what you said, "In the beginning there was only one person (person #1), who sent His son (person #2) into the world, and the son became a person (person #2) " Person #2 ... BECAME? ... a person,,,,, then person #2 is a. NOT GOD, for God has no beginning. and b. as for your person #2. if he became a person, then he could not be at the beginning to be sent. so that contradict your own statement. so try again.

101G.

The one God who alone saves appears to save as a loving fellowship of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three players known as the trinity function as this one God and Lord in the Jesus drama. No explanation is given as to why this one God who alone can save appears to save as an interaction of three.

But we are stuck with the fact that these three are indeed this one God, because they all participate in the salvation of humankind, and only God can save!
first thanks for the reply, second, because the scriptures do not states that there are three persons called God. the bible clearly states, only ONE PERSON who is God that "he" is an ECHAD of himself in flesh. the misunderstanding come from the deception of making "persons" into TITLES".

understand, Titles are not "PERSONS". a person holds titles of themselves. but in God case he is a "DIVERSITY" .... of ... himself, please note the term "of" which in the ECHAD is description as the "EQUAL SHARE" of his own self. this is the problem of the deception of the trinity. if one just examines the scriptures with the wisdom of God, it is clear that God is "ONE" person in a Diversity of his OWN self, (Per. Isaiah 63:5)., and Isaiah chapter 53.

it is easy to say these things, but 101G will show you in scriptures. just one example, NT, Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Root and "OFFSPRING". the term root indicates First, or the title Father, and Offspring indicates Last or the title Son. let's see this definition.
kin.
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
so the definition states kin in concrete form. meaning in Flesh, (per Phil. 2:6). now let's the OT confirm this kin man who is God fellow.
Zech 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
this term "FELLOW" is the Hebrew term,
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.

this man who is God's "Fellow" is a. concretely see definition #2, who is also a kindred man just as in the term "OFFSPRING" in the NT.
this is no coincidence that this man is a. concrete meaning in flesh, (the manifestation of God, in flesh) and b. this man is a kindred man or as the term OFFSPRING states also, kind(-red) man. and this kin man is the Kinsman REDEEMER, who is the Lord Jesus the redeemer of us all.

this is just too easy. THE LORD JESUS IS THE KINSMAN REDEEMER. GOD MANIFESTED IN FLESH. this is bible, not 101G.

101G.

Deut 6.4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One [echad].

Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one [echad] flesh.

Echad, therefore, can refer to the word one and to the word unity, as Gen 2:4 indicates.

We understand that things are defined by their attributes; cats have cat dna attributes, apple trees have different dna attribute than corn, etc.

GOD does not have DNA because HE is Spirit, not flesh. HIS nature is defined by HIS divine attributes.

The FATHER is a Person with the divine attributes of omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, etc.

The SON is a Person with the divine attributes of omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, etc.

The HOLY SPIRIT is a Person with the divine attributes of omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, etc.

The nature of these Divine Attributes is such that they form a perfect GODly UNITY so that while there are three divine persons, there is only ONE GOD. That is, the perfection of the unity of divine attributes makes it proper to refer to this unity as ONE GOD, not three gods...even though each of the Three is a Divine being.

first thanks for the reply. now 101G want you to examine what you said, "In the beginning there was only one person (person #1), who sent His son (person #2) into the world, and the son became a person (person #2) " Person #2 ... BECAME? ... a person,,,,, then person #2 is a. NOT GOD, for God has no beginning. and b. as for your person #2. if he became a person, then he could not be at the beginning to be sent. so that contradict your own statement. so try again.

101G.
FIRST:
This was supposed to be for you to explain your contradiction. You did not even attempt to do that.
And we have been waiting so long. Do you have another 2,000 years to waste?
You repeatedly make it seem to all, as if you can deliver, but repeatedly you do not.
This is not the work of God, but a deceiver. God keeps His word.
Sooner you confess, sooner we can move unto my doctrine.

SECOND:
You are confused!
You are projecting!

I'm not the one claiming Jesus is the only true God person. You Are!
You were trying to say, the sender and the one sent are the same person, therefore Jesus is the only true God that sent;
but at the same time creating a contradiction, which you claim you could solve.

I am saying, Jesus made it clear, He is not the only true God person that sent, because Jesus said, he did not send Himself!

THIRD:
CHRIST'S DOCTRINE

WRITTEN, NOT PHILOSOPHY, MAGIC, SORCERY, OR OLD WIVES TALES
AS TO JESUS BEING THE ONLY TRUE GOD, OR NOT
John 5:18 10:36; 17:3; 20:17

"I am the Son of God." That is all Jesus claimed, nothing more.
Which is, He is equal to, or with God, but not the only true God person (this prophecy fits perfectly..
Gen. 41:40 "only in the throne will I be greater than you." This means: equal (Jn. 5:18), and greater (Jn. 5:18; 17:3; 13:16; 14:28).
The eternal living word that was in the beginning, which God used to create everything, of course, was there with Him. And then became flesh.
Therefore Jesus is my God, the eternal living word that came out of God's mouth, which they touched His body with their own "Hands," but not the only true God person, because Jesus' body is God's flesh and blood, not made of the earth. God, Image/word of God, in bodily form = God, for the eternal living word came out of God, before all creation!​

The FATHER is a Person with the divine attributes of omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, etc.

The SON is a Person with the divine attributes of omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, etc.

The HOLY SPIRIT is a Person with the divine attributes of omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence, etc.
if this is true... where was they in the beginning when all things was made. supportive scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"
if the LORD was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF", where was the other two who supposed to be omnipresence?

for "ALONE" means.... having no one else present. if no one else was present, then your other two persons are not omnipresence, meaning they are not God or anything, especially persons.

101G.

first thanks for the reply, second, because the scriptures do not states that there are three persons called God. the bible clearly states, only ONE PERSON who is God that "he" is an ECHAD of himself in flesh. the misunderstanding come from the deception of making "persons" into TITLES".

understand, Titles are not "PERSONS". a person holds titles of themselves. but in God case he is a "DIVERSITY" .... of ... himself, please note the term "of" which in the ECHAD is description as the "EQUAL SHARE" of his own self. this is the problem of the deception of the trinity. if one just examines the scriptures with the wisdom of God, it is clear that God is "ONE" person in a Diversity of his OWN self, (Per. Isaiah 63:5)., and Isaiah chapter 53.

it is easy to say these things, but 101G will show you in scriptures. just one example, NT, Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Root and "OFFSPRING". the term root indicates First, or the title Father, and Offspring indicates Last or the title Son. let's see this definition.
kin.
[from G1096]
so the definition states kin in concrete form. meaning in Flesh, (per Phil. 2:6). now let's the OT confirm this kin man who is God fellow.
Zech 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
this term "FELLOW" is the Hebrew term,
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.

this man who is God's "Fellow" is a. concretely see definition #2, who is also a kindred man just as in the term "OFFSPRING" in the NT.
this is no coincidence that this man is a. concrete meaning in flesh, (the manifestation of God, in flesh) and b. this man is a kindred man or as the term OFFSPRING states also, kind(-red) man. and this kin man is the Kinsman REDEEMER, who is the Lord Jesus the redeemer of us all.

this is just too easy. THE LORD JESUS IS THE KINSMAN REDEEMER. GOD MANIFESTED IN FLESH. this is bible, not 101G.

101G.
I like the way Doug puts it.

The names of God reveal attributes of His nature. God has a long-established habit of using various names to describe a person’s character. Jacob earned his name that means “swindler” when he practiced deception to steal his father’s blessing away from his brother Esau (Genesis 27:35, 36). At his conversion, Jacob wrestled with the angel and insisted on the blessing of God. Then his name was changed to “Israel,” which means “a prince with God” (Genesis 32:26–28).

Likewise, the names for God found in Genesis and elsewhere tell us volumes about our Creator. “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness” (Genesis 1:26). The Hebrew word here for God is Elohim. It is a plural noun that is used more than 2,700 times in the Old Testament. This means that inspired authors preferred to use Elohim about 10 times more than the singular form “El” when they described God. Even in the Old Testament book of Daniel, we see a picture of the Father and the Son as two separate persons. “I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him” (Daniel 7:13). The Son of man, Jesus, is seen coming before the Ancient of Days—who is, obviously, God the Father.

The New Testament writings are sprinkled with this concept of one God with three united, fully divine persons. The apostle Paul wrote that there were three divine persons: “There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all” (Ephesians 4:4–6).

Paul frequently referred to the three separate persons of the Godhead. “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all” (2 Corinthians 13:14). “How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?” (Hebrews 9:14).

Doug Batchelor, The Trinity

Likewise, the names for God found in Genesis and elsewhere tell us volumes about our Creator. “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness” (Genesis 1:26). The Hebrew word here for God is Elohim. It is a plural noun that is used more than 2,700 times in the Old Testament. This means that inspired authors preferred to use Elohim about 10 times more than the singular form “El” when they described God. Even in the Old Testament book of Daniel, we see a picture of the Father and the Son as two separate persons. “I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him” (Daniel 7:13). The Son of man, Jesus, is seen coming before the Ancient of Days—who is, obviously, God the Father.
nonsense, the Ancient of Days is the Lord Jesus in the ECHAD of himself. Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle."Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;"Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."

now Daniel 7:9 "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire."Daniel 7:10 "A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened."

my God an exact same description. as 101G told StevenB, learn the Hebrew term H259 ECHAD.

101G

Comparing Revelation 1:13-15 to Daniel 7:9,10.

Not a match, one in the midst of candlesticks, the other on a throne:
Rev: in the midst of the seven candlesticks
Dan
: the Ancient of days did sit; throne was like the fiery flame, his wheels as burning fire; fiery stream issued and came forth from before him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him; judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Not a match, other than they are both wearing a garment:
Rev: clothed with a garment down to the foot
Dan: garment was white as snow

No match for this one:
Rev: girt about the paps with a golden girdle

Only 1/2 match:
Rev: head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow
Dan: hair of his head like the pure wool

No match
for this one:
Rev: eyes were as a flame of fire

No match for this one:
Rev: feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace

No match for this one:
Rev: voice as the sound of many waters

There is only one 1/2 out of 7 that match. Maybe I counted wrong.

nonsense, the Ancient of Days is the Lord Jesus in the ECHAD of himself. Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle."Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;"Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."

now Daniel 7:9 "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire."Daniel 7:10 "A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened."

my God an exact same description. as 101G told StevenB, learn the Hebrew term H259 ECHAD.

101G
I agree you're Above post is definitely nonsense. You made absolutely no point with your scripture references. We know who Jesus is, We know who the Holy Spirit is and we know who God The Father is. They are the trinity. "The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" are not names for different parts of God, but one name for God because three persons exist in God as one entity. They cannot be separate from one another.

More proof of The Trinity being correct.

The title “Ancient of Days” first appears in Daniel 7:9, where Daniel is describing his vision of heaven. There an ancient, or venerable, Person sits on a flaming throne with wheels of fire, His hair and clothing white as snow. The flaming throne is symbolic of judgment, while the white hair and title “Ancient” indicate that God existed before time began. In Isaiah 43:13, we find that God refers to Himself existing from ancient of days (literally, “before days were”).

That means God existed before days were even created. We read in Genesis 1 that God created time, days and nights, so God existed from before the beginning of time. God is often represented as ancient, as He that is “from everlasting to everlasting” (Psalm 90:2) and as “the first and the last” in Isaiah 44:6.

There can also be no doubt that the reference in Daniel 7 is to God as Judge. A similar description occurs in Revelation 1:14-15, wherein Christ is described as having snow-white hair and blazing eyes. In Revelation, God the Son is depicted with the same power of judgment over His church as the Ancient of Days is described as having in judging Israel. In fact, His sharp gaze judges all seven of the churches in Revelation 1–3 with complete clarity of the reality of all there is to know.

The title "Ancient of Days" is found only three times in Scripture, all three in prophetic passages in Daniel 7:9, 13, and 22. Verse 22 refers specifically to Jesus whose judgment will be part of the end-times events. In Daniel 7:13, the term “ancient of days” refers to God the Father, and we see Him on His throne as Jesus, the “Son of Man” approaches the throne on clouds. God is a triune God, meaning three Persons in One, and at different times “Ancient of Days” refers to Jesus Christ and at other times, to God the Father. But in the prophetic sense, it clearly refers to Jesus, the Ancient of Days returning to pronounce judgment on the world (Daniel 7:22).
See Got?

Your Views on The Trinity​

SImple - There is one.

It's characterized as: Father Son And Holy Spirit. There are any number of explanations of it, and fancy diagrams. But in the final analysis NOBODY REALLY UNDERSTANDS the totality of it, and we never will - until later. In the meantime, it's just "Theology".

SImple - There is one.

It's characterized as: Father Son And Holy Spirit. There are any number of explanations of it, and fancy diagrams. But in the final analysis NOBODY REALLY UNDERSTANDS the totality of it, and we never will - until later. In the meantime, it's just "Theology".
I've never had a problem with the trinity. And you're right there's thousands of explanations of it. We can read them and get a pretty good idea but a complete understanding obviously not. Now fancy diagrams those I can get into.

7682c94945b359f5c88d62ccd67e02ef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom