Your Views on The Trinity

LOL, LOL, how you or 101G understand Isaiah 44:24 is useless. only God word is revealing who KNOW. and as for dodging, 101G been saying how God is one person. so ...... once again, listen and learn. the answer is in the Hebrew word "ECHAD", the strong #H259. let's see it clearly in the OT as well as in the NT.

OT. Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
this seems like two persons... the First and "WITH" the Last. well WRONG, and here's why. Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. the TERM "ALSO" means "in addition; too". BINGO, there it is ... the same one. now let's see this "WITH" in the NT.
NT. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". there is the term WITH which prove that the WORD is the only person who is God. John 1:1c, "and the Word was God". How simple can it get. and knowing this, it put to rest the ERROR by some, "a god" for 1:1c. see, just follow the teaching of the Holy Spirit and you will never go wrong. or as the scripture states, the workman will never be ashamed.

A. it does matter. for the wrong doctrine is life threating.... supportive scripture, 1Tim 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1Tim 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; .... say what? and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine? well the trinity is no sound doctrine which 101 has shown you. now those who are contrary to the truth is against God. IGNORANCE is no excuse when the TRUTH is available. there is no excuse. for God has said it himself. Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

now, 101G has told you the truth. and again, yes, it matters.

101G.
It does not matter how many persons there are!
I was looking for a sincere discussion. You misrepresented what I said (and even what you said you could provide, to this day; still waiting). What I was saying, was that it does not matter whether there be one, or two persons, because Jesus still cannot be the only true God that sent, because Jesus did not send. - This was the context! And, this you are avoiding to answer. This is not the spirit of God!
A godly man can stand and give an answer, he does not fear, he does not hide! That's for cowards, liars, and thieves.

And, which you said you could explain, which I am still waiting for, still!
This stands, until you can show otherwise. And, after you answer, we can move on.

The only post I will except from you, is if you first, in your own words, explain so that a child could understand (otherwise your doctrine is useless, and destroys faith: how can one believe in a contradiction; double minded), how Jesus can be the only true God, when Jesus did not send? Then you can add all the verses you like, and then, I will listen with all wonder, and amazement, having trust that you can explain mysteries.
Even taking off the prophets hat, I know this will not happen. How much easier could it be for God.

ERROR, the LORD JESUSE made/Designed and created/Built all things..... (smile), so that want work..... try again.

101G
If you understand God, you understand the analogy. If you have a better understanding of God than expressed in the Trinity, you have to make a sufficient argument against the Trinity. All you have is verses you think are obvious to your point but really don't make your point.

@mikesw
can 101G ask you one question. if the Lord Jesus himself say he, GOD is one person can you believe the Lord Jesus? and you know he do not lie.

if there is a verse in the bible that without a doubt states "GOD" is a single person, and the Lord Jesus the Christ himself says it will you believe?

101G.
I doubt it. You try to throw some verses together to undo what scripture says. Since you are an avid opponent of the Godhead, I would think you would find the argument against God's nature before I ever could. If there were strong arguments against the trinitarian nature of God, they would be changing the discussion already.

I doubt it. You try to throw some verses together to undo what scripture says.
101G started not to answer that. but 101G was in Darkness once. and God, the Lord Jesus, the Holy One helped 101G. so 101G will also help someone else.

SCRIPTURE,
Matt 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
Matt 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female.

And to certify that “he” referred to in Matthews 19:4 is God, our brother Marks records the same conversation, Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. ..... BINGO, there you have it out of the Lord Jesus, who is GOD, mouth.

now, if anyone who do not believe the Lord Jesus, his holy Word, is in dis-obedience.

101G

It does not appear to be taught in Scripture, which is the Christian’s supreme authority in matters of faith and practice.
Unless you count:
Matthew 3:16-17 [NLT] After his baptism, as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and settling on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy."
Matthew 28:18-19 [NLT] Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name [authority] of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

(among many others, but these two mention ALL THREE AT ONCE.)

101G started not to answer that. but 101G was in Darkness once. and God, the Lord Jesus, the Holy One helped 101G. so 101G will also help someone else.

SCRIPTURE,
Matt 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
Matt 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female.

And to certify that “he” referred to in Matthews 19:4 is God, our brother Marks records the same conversation, Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. ..... BINGO, there you have it out of the Lord Jesus, who is GOD, mouth.

now, if anyone who do not believe the Lord Jesus, his holy Word, is in dis-obedience.

101G
I'm sorry that you have found your self in disobedience. You said it of yourself as if judging yourself.

You have a lot more work ahead of you if you want to propose a theory to challenge the message of scripture. It is not just your "proof" texts.

Unless you count:
Matthew 3:16-17 [NLT] After his baptism, as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and settling on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy."
Matthew 28:18-19 [NLT] Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name [authority] of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

(among many others, but these two mention ALL THREE AT ONCE.)
ERROR only one PERSON in the EQUAL SHARE of the ECHAD or diversity. and 101G have proof of only one person there at the baptism.

101G.

Last edited:
Oh yes, it do.
All I hear is silence!

I know you are looking for a way to get out of this discussion, because you cannot answer, "How Jesus can be the only true God that sent, if Jesus did not send Himself?" I give this "out" to you, then.

But, the most important sentence of my last post was, "How much easier could it be for God," if that doesn't shake you, nothing will.

I know you are looking for a way to get out of this discussion, because you cannot answer, "How Jesus can be the only true God that sent, if Jesus did not send Himself?" I give this "out" to you, then.
Looking for a way out? ..... lol, lol, lol, have you been listing? ok 101G will address it again but in a different way. scripture,
Isa 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. question who was sent? as you say the Lord Jesus...... well is not the Lord God who sent, is he not the Lord Jesus? ... smile ..... well.

please answer here who is the "Lord God", 101G say it is the Lord Jesus..... now your answer please.

101G.

Last edited:
Looking for a way out? ..... lol, lol, lol, have you been listing? ok 101G will address it again but in a different way. scripture,
Isa 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. question who was sent? as you say the Lord Jesus...... well is not the Lord God who sent, is he not the Lord Jesus? ... smile ..... well.

please answer here who is the "Lord God", 101G say it is the Lord Jesus..... now your answer please.

101G.
Waiting!

First, You were suppose to answer this first, a long time ago..

"How Jesus can be the only true God that sent, if Jesus did not send Himself?"

After you answer this question, I said, I would answer you, but now to turned that around and say I first have to answer you!
You can give me all the scripture you like, but that will not explain a contradiction that I can't solve, because you have not, nor can you explain.

A thief steals justice from the man who speaks rightly.

Lights out!

@7xLightray,
as you say, "All I hear is silence!" 101G is sure you can answer who the Lord God is....... well.

101G.
Because..
you were suppose to answer this first, a long time ago..

After you answer this question, I said, I would answer you!

Lights out!

@mikesw,
well can you save the sinking ship called the trinity? just please tell us who the Lord God is in sa 48:16. but to be honest and HID NOTHING, 101G will reveal by the scripture who the Lord God is in Isaiah 48:16..... in the book of Revelation 1:1 one sent his angel to John. and the angel who was sent told us who sent him, listen. Rev 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
so, the "Lord God" sent him.... CORRECT, ..... Correct. now this as to who by Name sent his angel. same book, same chapter, only 10 verses down,
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

WHAT? .... yes, the Lord JESUS, is the Lord God of the OT as well as the NT. .... hello....:cool:

101G.

Because..
you were suppose to answer this first, a long time ago..

After you answer this question, I said, I would answer you!

Lights out!
LOL, LOL, LOL, first read post #135 above and then read this,
Isa 63:5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
his OWN ARM, yes in flesh and blood, the CHRIST..... per Isaiah chapter 53....... (smile)... read them and weep.

101G.

LOL, LOL, LOL, first read post #135 above and then read this,
Isa 63:5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
his OWN ARM, yes in flesh and blood, the CHRIST..... per Isaiah chapter 53....... (smile)... read them and weep.

101G.
If Jesus and the Father are the same person, and the Father sent Jesus, and Jesus said he did not send, then one would be saying, either the Father is lying, or Jesus is lying. And I know they are not!

Did you not understand this? Even, if there is only one person, that one person, could not say, he did not send, if that same person did send. Are you able to grasp the impossibility of this? This points to who is missunderstanding scripture.

If Jesus and the Father are the same person, and the Father sent Jesus, and Jesus said he did not send, then one would be saying, either the Father is lying, or Jesus is lying. And I know they are not!
LOL, LOL, LOL, 101G started not to answer, how IGNORANT your statement is.you have no clue what God is in the ECHAD do you? ... no. go and learn what ONE means in the ECHAD, strong #H259, then come back and try to discuss.

101G

LOL, LOL, LOL, 101G started not to answer, how IGNORANT your statement is.you have no clue what God is in the ECHAD do you? ... no. go and learn what ONE means in the ECHAD, strong #H259, then come back and try to discuss.

101G
:oops: Oops, and you are not able to explain it, or this..

"How Jesus can be the only true God that sent, if Jesus did not send Himself?"​

In case it was not abundantly clear before, this is how I understand the Father and Son, which straightens out the scriptures.
In beginning was the word and the word was with the God and the word was God, or and God was the word.​

In beginning the word (God's eternal living word, which came forth out of God's mouth, which would become the flesh/body of Jesus, real flesh/body, but not made of the earth, but from heaven) was with God (the Father person, who was the only person at this time. God's word is living, but not another person, at this time, anyway) before God created anything. Jesus was not known, but foreknown before the foundations of the world, as both verses speak in Isa 45:4, 5 "though thou hast not known me" showing that Jesus (the person) did not know God at this time (not referring to the "spirit" of Christ, thought, just the person who would be born man).

So, Jesus existed in the form of God. God spoke, His word went forth, which is still in the form of God, for whatever is before creation is God.

It was God and His spoke word that was with Him. Your word can be with you (I will explain more if someone is in need. What I do have an issue with, though, are those who by trying to correcting others, make themselves out to be teachers, but play the arrogant narcissist, evil men, who cannot back up there words, but make it look as if others are crazy, denying them of their due justice).

Here, I'll explain anyway for some help. When your word goes forth from your mouth and hits a mountain, then after a few seconds, after it returns, you hear it in your own ear. God's word is eternal, and God is not in bodily form, but is spirit (invisible light, as invisible air. And wind is His word/breath/spirit. Air and wind: same, but different).

God created everything by His spoken word. Which word became the flesh/body of Jesus, that produced the person Jesus, that grew in wisdom.

That spoken word, which created all things, is the flesh/body of Jesus. This is how it is spoken, that "All things were made through him," and "without him was not anything made that hath been made," because Jesus is the spoken word that God the Father used to create all things.

So, in beginning was the only true God the Father, who is one person, Jesus became a person when he became man. There is only one true God the Father, because Jesus was born man! Yet, equal to God, because He truly is God's own only truly begotten son. He came forth out of God, equal to God.

Jesus and the Father are two persons. John was born with a measure of the spirit, Jesus was born with no limits of the spirit, because He was (and is) the spirit of God. A word is breath, a word is wind, a word is spirit (and life).

Jesus is not another God, or god, for He was born man! Man, in God's flesh and blood, and that is Christ's flesh, for all eternity. The only flesh that can enter heaven ("Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father"), cause it was not made of the earth.

In this way Jesus was before all, created all, in all (Gen 2:7; Jn 1:4,9). What did the invisible God do, without His word? God's word is the invisible God's image.

I was trying to avoid adding scripture, for those teachers that should know them by the words that I speak, and I have provided some scripture already, but if anyone wants the scriptures that backs these things up, I will provide (though, I do have to say, "God willing," of course).

Back
Top Bottom