Your Views on The Trinity

:oops: Oops, and you are not able to explain it, or this..

"How Jesus can be the only true God that sent, if Jesus did not send Himself?"​
Last time, the Hebrew term "GOD", at Genesis 1:1
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410

RIGHT IN ONE'S FACE AND THEY STILL DON'T SEE IT.

101g.

In case it was not abundantly clear before, this is how I understand the Father and Son, which straightens out the scriptures.
In beginning was the word and the word was with the God and the word was God, or and God was the word.​
In beginning the word (God's eternal living word, which came forth out of God's mouth, which would become the flesh/body of Jesus, real flesh/body, but not made of the earth, but from heaven) was with God (the Father person, who was the only person at this time. God's word is living, but not another person, at this time, anyway) before God created anything. Jesus was not known, but foreknown before the foundations of the world, as both verses speak in Isa 45:4, 5 "though thou hast not known me" showing that Jesus (the person) did not know God at this time (not referring to the "spirit" of Christ, thought, just the person who would be born man).

So, Jesus existed in the form of God. God spoke, His word went forth, which is still in the form of God, for whatever is before creation is God.
GINOLJC, to all.
close, but yet so far off. "In beginning the word (God's eternal living word, which came forth out of God's mouth, which would become the flesh/body of Jesus," ERROR, Spirit did not become flesh, the Spirit in a diversified stated dwelt in that flesh, in that temple, that house. supportive scripture, NT: John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. OT: Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. WHAT WAS BORN WAS NOT GIVEN.

"{anyway) before God created anything. Jesus was not known". Another ERROR. Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. is this not the "Lord" Jesus?

"but foreknown before the foundations of the world, as both verses speak in Isa 45:4, 5 "though thou hast not known me" showing that Jesus (the person) did not know God at this time (not referring to the "spirit" of Christ, thought, just the person who would be born man)."
STOP, was it not the "Lord" JESUS who laid the foundation of the Earth? let's check the record.
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

QUESTION TIME, "if the Lord Jesus was known before the foundation of the earth was laid, .... HOW DID HE LAY THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH THEN?"
It was God and His spoke word that was with Him. Your word can be with you (I will explain more if someone is in need. What I do have an issue with, though, are those who by trying to correcting others, make themselves out to be teachers, but play the arrogant narcissist, evil men, who cannot back up there words, but make it look as if others are crazy, denying them of their due justice).
God spoken word is him, not someone else. and as for one's word with them .... it came be him and sent from him, (smile). as for some.... not all, as you say is "arrogant narcissist", is that a personal observation? for if so, then one could respond, not arrogant, but confident..... maybe? ,,,, :cool:
and ... "evil men?" ..... who are children of God? ..... WHAT YOU SAY...... (smile) .... YIKES!. and cannot back up what they say? maybe one is not LISTING, ok, ONE WORD, "DIVERSITY" and it's in the bible..... and as for being a teacher....... 101G, leave all with this,
Heb 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Jesus and the Father are two persons.
when people believe a lie, there is no help for them.
Jesus is not another God, or god, for He was born man!
if God is BORN, then he has a beginning. what a waste.
In this way Jesus was before all, created all,
but did you say he was only foreknown? Oh my.
I was trying to avoid adding scripture, for those teachers that should know them by the words that I speak, and I have provided some scripture already, but if anyone wants the scriptures that backs these things up, I will provide (though, I do have to say, "God willing," of course).
(smile), no need to, lol, lol, lol, Oh my.

101G.

Last time, the Hebrew term "GOD", at Genesis 1:1
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410

RIGHT IN ONE'S FACE AND THEY STILL DON'T SEE IT.

101g.
All you have shown is the word H430: "God" is plural, and H433: "God" is singular. The rest I did not read, for it went into comments on other things I've said, and you need to answer this first. Otherwise it is a complete waste of time to discuss anything else, util this is resolve; To save a whole lot of time texting about thing we wouldn't otherwise need to text.

1) It tells me nothing about how you understand it.
2) It tells me nothing about how many persons you believe it refers to.
3) It tells me nothing about, if you are trying to say God is both a singular God person, and a plural God person.
4) It does not tell me, especially, how (if they are the same person) one person could be both the sender and not the sender.
5) It does not tell me, especially, how (if they are two persons), the second person could be the sender if the second person did not send.
6) For all I know, you could be trying to say, the Father and the Son are somehow two persons sometimes, and at other times converge into one person, or maybe modalism.
7) It tells me nothing about how you understand the Godhead (one person, or two persons, or three persons, or some other thing).

I am human, I can't read your mind, unless God were to show me.

From what I gathered from before, It seems you are saying, they are the same person, one person in the Godhead, but not one hundred percent sure, cause somehow on the other hand you are saying Jesus both sent Himself, and did not send Himself. A contradiction!
I also asked you to explain it as if you were explaining it to a child. You did not! All you did was drop two definitions down and say, here, there you go! Do you really think you are doing this child any service?

All it sounds like to me, is a couple of music instruments falling to the floor.
And how in the world that explains this contradiction.. "How Jesus (person) can be the only true God (person) that sent, if Jesus (person) did not send Himself?", I do not know.

But over, and over again, you keep sending the same thing expecting a different result. All I want to know from you, is how even one person can be the sender, and not the sender. One, or Two words does not cut it.
Both singular and plural words, does not explain this. And how do you get a doctrine out of one, or two words, I do not know.

I already said to you, I am not responding to any more of your comments until this is resolved. I'm not answering anything more, until you come clean. Why waste anymore of my time on these kinds of games, if you will not come clean, here. Just be straightforward, if you really do have something to say, and can solve this contradiction. If you had asked me to play a text game, maybe, but not this text game.

I said this many posts back now, over and over. I told you, I would answer your questions when you answer this contradiction, plain and straightforward, that all could understand, from the youngest to the oldest (at least attempt to do so)..

Contradiction:
"How Jesus (the person) can be the only true God (the person) that sent, if Jesus (the person) did not send Himself?"​

GINOLJC, to all.
close, but yet so far off. "In beginning the word (God's eternal living word, which came forth out of God's mouth, which would become the flesh/body of Jesus," ERROR, Spirit did not become flesh, the Spirit in a diversified stated dwelt in that flesh, in that temple, that house. supportive scripture, NT: John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. OT: Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. WHAT WAS BORN WAS NOT GIVEN.

"{anyway) before God created anything. Jesus was not known". Another ERROR. Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. is this not the "Lord" Jesus?

"but foreknown before the foundations of the world, as both verses speak in Isa 45:4, 5 "though thou hast not known me" showing that Jesus (the person) did not know God at this time (not referring to the "spirit" of Christ, thought, just the person who would be born man)."
STOP, was it not the "Lord" JESUS who laid the foundation of the Earth? let's check the record.
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

QUESTION TIME, "if the Lord Jesus was known before the foundation of the earth was laid, .... HOW DID HE LAY THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH THEN?"

God spoken word is him, not someone else. and as for one's word with them .... it came be him and sent from him, (smile). as for some.... not all, as you say is "arrogant narcissist", is that a personal observation? for if so, then one could respond, not arrogant, but confident..... maybe? ,,,, :cool:
and ... "evil men?" ..... who are children of God? ..... WHAT YOU SAY...... (smile) .... YIKES!. and cannot back up what they say? maybe one is not LISTING, ok, ONE WORD, "DIVERSITY" and it's in the bible..... and as for being a teacher....... 101G, leave all with this,
Heb 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

when people believe a lie, there is no help for them.

if God is BORN, then he has a beginning. what a waste.

but did you say he was only foreknown? Oh my.

(smile), no need to, lol, lol, lol, Oh my.

101G.
This must be answered first..
Contradiction:
"How Jesus (the person) can be the only true God (the person) that sent, if Jesus (the person) did not send Himself?"​

1) It tells me nothing about how you understand it.
Let 101G tell you again. one step at a time. start with the term itself, "ONE". Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258
see that definition #2, "as an ordinal", ..... "FIRST".
now the Revelation of this "FIRST" as an ORDINAL. Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
BEGINNING: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

that's FIRST in place, time, order or rank and this is in ORDINAL DESIGINATIONS of "FIRST/Father", and "LAST/SON". now do you see why God is a PLURILITY, or THE DIVERSITY of himself in place, time, order or rank. THE PLACE, OT Ordinal "FIRST", NT Ordinal "LAST". THE TIME, "BEGINING" and "END", as in Genesis 1:1 beginning, (Spirit) and Last John 1:1 (spirit in flesh), THE ORDER, "Alpha/First" and "Tav/Last". THE RANK, Title LORD/CREATOR, and MAKER of all things. Title Lord/REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR, of all that he created and made. the same one person diversified.

Now, "DIVERSIFIED", scripture. Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

the OFFSPRING, or the ECHAD, or the EQUAL SHARE of God is he HIMSELF, (per Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53). just the term "God" states in Genesis 1:1. H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. which is the [plural of H433]. of, of, of, and not "from" H433 ..... there is the answer.

now diversity? yes, in a state of ECHAD ..... in flesh, THE OFFSPRING. yes, the KINSman REDEEMER. supportive scripture, Zech 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

FELLOW? H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

kindred man, as in KINSMAN REDEEMER, (the offspring), above in the definition..... this is just to easy. concretely just as in the definition "OFFSPRING".... God shared equally in Flesh

this is just too easy not to be understood. the "ECHAD" right in our faces EQUAL "WITH" GOD? yes, his plurality in flesh. Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
FORM: G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

the EQUAL NATURE, (Spirit), in the ECHAD of FIRST/Spirit/Father, title "LORD". and (spirit), in the ECHAD of LAST/spirit/Son, title "Lord".

man this is too easy.

here is the clencher. this was done in in place, time, order or rank just as Genesis 1:1 said...... this is too easy, my God.

101G.

This must be answered first..
Contradiction:
see post #145 above. ONE WORD, "DIVERSITY", or "ECHAD".... the EQUAL SHARE of God himself in Flesh that was to come. Oh my.... :LOL:

in the ECHAD of HIMSEL, he, the "ARM of God" the shared spirit was sent. the Lord God, the same one of Isa 48:16 and Rev. 22:6....... :ninja:

101G.

Speaking through the prophet Isaiah, God said, “My thoughts are not your thoughts, / Nor are your ways My ways … / For as the heavens are higher than the earth, / So are My ways higher than your ways, / And My thoughts than your thoughts” Isa. 55:8–9

God is infinite, man is finite, so there are mysteries about God that man cannot fully understand. One of these mysteries is the Trinity, the tri-personality of God.

According to Christian orthodoxy, God is one God in essence, power, and authority, and also eternally exists as three distinct co-equal persons. These three persons are the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit.

This does not mean that Christians believe in three gods (polytheism). Rather, the doctrine of the Trinity is that there is only one God who exists in three distinct persons, and all three share the exact same divine nature or essence.

I've never had a problem believing in The Trinity. I really don't understand why some people do. I did a quick search through my files and I found this document from Chuck Missler that explains The plurality of The Trinity.

God the Plurality –

Elohim God emphasizes His unique character in the Universe, His role as the only LORD, the only Creator. This emphasis does not, however, exclude a plurality within that unity.

The Scriptures are full of implications that the One God is more than one Person, beginning with the very first verse of the Bible Genesis 1:1

The Bible opens with seven words, using28 letters in the Hebrew: “Beresheet bara Elohim et hashamayimve’et ha’arets.”

This is an important, exciting verse. The ancient Hebrew writers recognized that the word beresheet, “in the beginning,” meant the beginning of time and space, not just the beginning of matter and energy.

That’s a contemporary insight from the point of view of modern physics even though it was first recorded in the Hebrew Talmudic tradition by Nachmanides in the 12th century.

The word “created” in this verse is bara, a word that emphasizes creation from nothing. According to the Parity Principle in physics, all particles have a counter-particle; electrons are balanced by positrons, neutrinos are countered by antineutrinos. These particle-antiparticle pairs destroy each other on contact, shooting off gamma rays as they do, and it’s as though the Universe were built out of “nothing” split into combination pairs.

The Charge Parity is approximate and not perfectly symmetrical here from our vantage point, otherwise the matter-antimatter pairs would utterly annihilate each other and we would all soon cease to exist. We were created out of nothing when God—bara—called it all into existence.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:3 This brings us to the word Elohim, a noun that takes the plural “im” ending but uses verbs conjugated in the singular.

The word for “god” in Hebrew is elor eloah, and the plural form is Elohim. The noun and verb have to agree in most languages, often more rigorously than in the English. Elohim is plural, and yet, the word bara is a singular verb. In fact, every place Elohim occurs in reference to the God of Israel, we find the grammatical error of a plural noun used with a singular verb.

When we understand the Hebrew grammar, it becomes apparent that we have a situation that throws us off within the first few words of Genesis. If we look carefully, we can gain a subtle insight about the nature of this God who created the worlds from nothing. The Hebrew plural of this one God surfaces in a number of places even through the English translation.

However, it could also imply something about God’s own plurality within one Being. “Let Us” And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.’” Genesis 1:26 Notice that its ays here, “God said, ‘Let us…’” Who is God talking to?

Some theologians suggest that He could have been talking to the angels, but the angels didn’t participate in the Creation itself. Job 38:7 tells us the sons of God shouted for joy when God stretched the foundations of the Earth, but the first chapter of Hebrews makes a clear distinction between God’s work as Creator and the position of angels as ministering spirits. What’s more, human beings were not made in the image of angels. Yet, in Genesis 1, God says, “Let us make man in Our image.”

Let’s go over to Genesis 3, where Adam and Eve are about to be expelled from Eden: And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of Us, to know good and evil…Genesis 3:22

Again, God speaks of Himself in the plural. This happens often enough that we should not dismiss it as just an idiom, or a figure of speech or a rhetorical convenience. We should notice the consistent pattern that’s been given us.

Speaking through the prophet Isaiah, God said, “My thoughts are not your thoughts, / Nor are your ways My ways … / For as the heavens are higher than the earth, / So are My ways higher than your ways, / And My thoughts than your thoughts” Isa. 55:8–9

God is infinite, man is finite, so there are mysteries about God that man cannot fully understand. One of these mysteries is the Trinity, the tri-personality of God.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1Cor 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Cor 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
According to Christian orthodoxy, God is one God in essence, power, and authority, and also eternally exists as three distinct co-equal persons. These three persons are the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit.

This does not mean that Christians believe in three gods (polytheism). Rather, the doctrine of the Trinity is that there is only one God who exists in three distinct persons, and all three share the exact same divine nature or essence.
if the three persons you say have the same one nature.... question, "how much of the one shared Spirit was made void, (per Phil. 2:7).

101G

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1Cor 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Cor 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

if the three persons you say have the same one nature.... question, "how much of the one shared Spirit was made void, (per Phil. 2:7).

101G
You can't use the third member of the trinity To prove there is no trinity.

So 2:7 is saying he emptied himself of his God capabilities, so he could become a humble servant.

Rather than coming to earth to demand others serve Him, Jesus "emptied himself." This does not mean Jesus stopped being God. Rather than coming the first time as a king, Jesus chose not to exhibit His unlimited powers. He came to serve rather than to be served (Matthew 20:28; Mark 10:45). He chose the "form" of a servant rather than the "form" of God (Philippians 2:6).

One way Jesus came as a servant was taking on the limitations of a human body. Though eternal, Jesus entered earth as an infant. He was born to His mother Mary, who remained a virgin until His birth (Matthew 1:25). He was born in a humble situation, coming into this world among the animals in a stable, and sleeping in a feed trough (Luke 2:1–7). The first people to visit Him were not kings, but shepherds (Luke 2:8–20). His birth was common, yet His life was anything but common. His humility is emphasized in this verse as the example believers are to follow. BibleRef.

However, it could also imply something about God’s own plurality within one Being. “Let Us” And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.’” Genesis 1:26 Notice that its ays here, “God said, ‘Let us…’” Who is God talking to?
Not saying that you're right or wrong. but consider this. God was speaking of himself to come in flesh. because the very next verses Gen 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
his and he are single person designations. and on top of that, the Lord Jesus said God is a "he". supportive scripture, Matt 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
Matt 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

so, the Lord Jesus who cannot lie say God is a "he" meaning a single person. now with that said one need to go back to Genesis 1:26 and understand why the scriptures say US and OUR.

101G.

You can't use the third member of the trinity To prove there is no trinity.
(smile), why not? the Holy Spirit is the only member in the Godhead.
So 2:7 is saying he emptied himself of his God capabilities, so he could become a humble servant.
so, how much of the Spirit was emptied? because Phil 2:6 said he was in the Form of God, which is Spirit, (per John 4:24a). so my question stands. "how much of the one Spirit was emptied. your answer please.

101G.

Not saying that you're right or wrong. but consider this. God was speaking of himself to come in flesh. because the very next verses Gen 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
his and he are single person designations. and on top of that, the Lord Jesus said God is a "he". supportive scripture, Matt 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
Matt 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

so, the Lord Jesus who cannot lie say God is a "he" meaning a single person. now with that said one need to go back to Genesis 1:26 and understand why the scriptures say US and OUR.

101G.
Don't sweat it God knows what he's saying just as well as he knows what he's doing. HE Is a trinity

(smile), why not? the Holy Spirit is the only member in the Godhead.

so, how much of the Spirit was emptied? because Phil 2:6 said he was in the Form of God, which is Spirit, (per John 4:24a). so my question stands. "how much of the one Spirit was emptied. your answer please.

101G.
If the Holy Spirit is the only member of The Trinity what did you do with the other two?

My answer stands It's not a math equation:

If the Holy Spirit is the only member of The Trinity what did you do with the other two?

My answer stands It's not a math equation:

Look, what you do with the other two? listen,
Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Alone means, "having no one else present:" if he, the LORD, was alone and by himself, then your other two are missing in action. ... hello.

101G.

Look, what you do with the other two? listen,
Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Alone means, "having no one else present:" if he, the LORD, was alone and by himself, then your other two are missing in action. ... hello.

101G.
Unless you're part of The Trinity If that's the case you can have no one else present and you still not alone because your a trinity

Back
Top Bottom