The Trinity made easy

Hermeneutical style-impossible to give one or two liners-correct?
J.
What you call hermeneutics, I call trinitarian exegesis, which necessary requires quantity to make up for quality at every turn.

For instance, the Anointed said, "Follow me." He did not provide a comprehensive Hermeneutical style analysis of all OT verses with the action he was going on about. If it is complicated, not only is it bad but usually wrong. There is one God and his name is YHWH. Ex 3:15. Simple. Your refuting will not be.

Indicative of the fact you have not read my posts-plural brother-and there's more. THE Malack is not the same as A Malack-not if you are familiar with Hebrew and etymologies.
So, you are asking rhetorical questions. I have no desire to become familiar with Hebrew etymologies and I deny the implied claim that it is necessary to understand the Word of God.

So, you are asking rhetorical questions. I have no desire to become familiar with Hebrew etymologies and I deny the implied claim that it is necessary to understand the Word of God.
For me it is, not with perfect epignosis-but Imperative.
Johann.

As you have no desire to read what was posted brother-I am familiar with circular reasoning.
Thanks
Johann.

Guess you know what I'm saying is truth then?
What you are saying is not the truth but the exact opposite of the truth. The truth is Jesus' God is the only true God and his name is YHWH - not Jesus. Simple.

What is the title of this thread? The Trinity made easy. You have demonstrated this anti-truth by the dozens of paragraphs needed to explain what you claim is true.

P1. If the trinity were true, it would be easy to explain.
P2. The trinity is more than not easy but impossible to explain because it is inherently contradictory.
C. The trinity is not true.

You sure are! All trinitarians are familiar with circular reasoning. :censored:
If we are being honest all of us do that at times.

don't think thats exclusive with us as its inclusive with all faiths. :)

We surely do not have a monopoly on it. :)

What you call hermeneutics, I call trinitarian exegesis, which necessary requires quantity to make up for quality at every turn.

For instance, the Anointed said, "Follow me." He did not provide a comprehensive Hermeneutical style analysis of all OT verses with the action he was going on about. If it is complicated, not only is it bad but usually wrong. There is one God and his name is YHWH. Ex 3:15. Simple. Your refuting will not be.
God - Seen and yet Unseen

"Hear Oh Israel, Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one!"

The unity of God is one of complexity. God is unseen and yet seen, omnipresent and yet localized. Not human and yet became human.

Exodus 33:20

וימר לא תוכל לראת את פני כי לא יראני האדם וחי

Genesis 32:30

ויקרא יכקב שם המקום פנישל כי ראיתי אלהים פנים ותנצל נפשי

Judges 6:22

וירא גדעון כי מלאך יהוה הוא ויאמר גדעון אהה אדני יהוה כי על כן ראיתי מלאך יהוה פנים ויאמר לו יהוה שלום לך

Exodus 24:10f

ויראו את אלהי ישרשל ותחת רגליו כמעשה לבנת הספיר וכעצם השמים לטהר ואל אצילי בני ישראל לא שלח ידו ויחזו את האלהים ויאכלו וישתו
Exodus 33:11

ידבר יהוה אל משה פנים כאשר ידבר איש אל רעהו

Exodus 3:6

ויאמר אנכי אלהי אביך אלהי אברהם אלהי יצחק ואלהי יעקב ויסתר משה פניו כי ירא מהביט אל האלהים

Genesis 16:13

ותקרא שם יהוה הדבר אליה אתה אל ראי כי אמרה הגם הלם ראיתי אחרי ראי

Judges 13:22

ויאמר מנוח אל אשתו מות נמות כי אלהים ראינו

Isaiah 6:1, 5

בשנת מות המלך עזיהו יאראה את אדני ישב על כסא רם ונשא ושוליו מלאים את ההיכל ואמר אוי לי כי נדמיתי כי איש טמא שפתים אנכי ובתוך עם טמא שפתים אנכי יושב כי את המלך יהוה צבאות ראו עיני
Notice what happens in...
Judges 13

The Divine Messenger (מלך יהוה) appeared to the woman... (Judges 13:3). Then the woman came and told her husband that a 'man' had appeared to her (Judges 13:6). The Messenger appeared as a man but was more than a man. Then Manoah, her husband, prayed to God (Judges 13:8).

The Divine Messenger appeared again (Judges 13:9). Manoah wanted the Messenger to stay and eat with them (Judges 13:15) but he did not know who the Divine Messenger was.

The Messenger instead asked that they make a sacrifice to God (Judges 13:16). Manoah wanted to know who he was (Judges 13:17) but the Messenger told him that his name was beyond understanding - [פלא] (Judges 13:18)

[a hint here of his divine nature].

In the next verse the Messenger is called YHWH and accepts the sacrifice (Judges 13:19) and the next verse explains what was happening.

The Divine Messenger who is called YHWH, ascended in the sacrifice and this caused the couple to prostrate themselves before him and worship (Judges 13:20).

It was at this point that Manoah recognised the Divine Messenger (Judges 13:21) and understood that they had been in the presence of God and seen YHWH (Judges 13:22). This is made certain by his wife's response when she described the Messenger as YHWH (Judges 13:23).

Brother-we have much to learn-you don't need to read the links-it is for the benefit of others.

Shalom
J.

If we are being honest all of us do that at times.

don't think thats exclusive with us as its inclusive with all faiths. :)

We surely do not have a monopoly on it. :)
From what I can tell, trinitarians have a working monopoly on Circular Reasoning but I admit it is not necessarily exclusive to them.

Let's do a little test. Is God one or three?

From what I can tell, trinitarians have a working monopoly on Circular Reasoning but I admit it is not necessarily exclusive to them.

Let's do a little test. Is God one or three?
False dichotomy fallacy:)

Is a husband and wife 2 or One ?

How many people is a pregnant woman? (One seat on a plane. ;) )
We all know your best shot is to play word games; to contrive an oddly worded question in the hopes of the desired answer.

A pregnant woman is one person.

If you are breathing for 2 people or eating for 2 people, it does not make you 2 people.

Per the Shema, God is one, alone. No translation says God is 3-in-1.

Back
Top Bottom