The Trinity made easy

Not the subject of this thread.
You're the one who brought in the anti-Trintarianism of Islam and now it's no longer the subject? That was a rapid backtrack on your part, not that I'm surprised.
Your side lost the point. Just concede and move on. If the trinity were easy, a thread would not be needed. Invalid inherently, contradictory concepts need endless ex explanation like the trinity
You are just too hilarious.

You're the one who's continuing to run away from the fact that Christ said that He is the "I Am" Who existed before Abraham existed. That clearly demonstrates that He is God. What other traits of God must you tear down to appease Arianism?

Also John 1:14 connects the Word of God to no other than Jesus Himself. Have you offered any conterargument for that?

The Trinity is easy for those who are receptive of Biblical truths. Just concede and move on.

You're the one who brought in the anti-Trintarianism of Islam and now it's no longer the subject?
I just brought another reference that disproves Isaiah 96 is not a prophetic text. And then I provided other sources. Yet, you keep harping on the first reference because slander is all you have.

Advice-stay out of my way and I will do the same-the ignore feature is a handy tool.
Yeah, I put you on ignore a long time ago in the other thread. Odd advice though. I’m rather enjoying ripping your best arguments apart with brevity and humor.

You do take yourself rather seriously

My posts are on track and speaking truth-as it stands written in Scriptures is not a negative attack on @Wrangler who is not in line with Scriptures.
Shalom to you and family.
Johann.
Whether or not he is in line with scripture is not your call. Feel free to post what you believe but do not Assume what someone else believes is wrong. The reason we're here is to share our opinions not to force people to believe what we believe. So feel free to post what you like and allow everybody else the same privilege.

Yes in Matthew 28:19-20.

"If two nouns of the same case are connected by a "kai" (and) and the article (the) is used with both nouns, they refer to different persons or things. If only the first noun has the article, the second noun refers to the same person or thing referred to in the first." {Curtis Vaughn, and Virtus Gideon, A Greek Grammar of the New Testament" (Nashville: Broadman Press, 1979), p. 83.}"

Implicit truth must be congruent with accurate interpretation of biblical texts. Consider Matthew 28:19 as an example. After Jesus resurrected from the dead, He instructed the disciples, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit” (NASB). The word name is singular in the Greek, thereby indicating God’s oneness. Notice, however, the definite articles in front of each person: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Greek scholar Daniel B. Wallace tells us that the definite article is often used to stress the identity of an individual.3 Theologian Robert L. Reymond thus observes:

Jesus does not say, (1) “into the names [plural] of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,” or what is its virtual equivalent, (2) “into the name of the Father, and into the name of the Son, and into the name of the Holy Spirit,” as if we had to deal with three separate Beings. Nor does He say, (3) “into the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,” (omitting the three recurring articles), as if “the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost” might be taken as merely three designations of a single person. What He does say is this: (4) “in the name [singular] of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,” first asserting the unity of the three by combining them all within the bounds of the single Name, and then throwing into emphasis the distinctness of each by introducing them in turn with the repeated article.rhodes

hope this helps !!!

Already in trouble with the @Administrator re @Wrangler butchering Isaiah 9.6 as non-messianic.
Guess my stay here won't be for long.
Opinions are normative.

God is a Trinity of persons, a Tri-Unity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the same person as the Son; the Son is not the same person as the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the same person as Father. They are not three gods and not three beings. They are three distinct persons; yet, they are the one God. Each Person has a will, can speak, can love, etc., and these are qualities or characteristics of personhood. The Trinity is in absolute perfect harmony consisting of one substance, essence, nature or being. They are coeternal, coequal, and copowerful. If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.
if this is true, question, "Who Laid the Foundation of the Earth, the LORD, whom you calls Father, or the "Lord whom you calls the Son. which one? will be looking for your answer.

PICJAG, 101G

if this is true, question, "Who Laid the Foundation of the Earth, the LORD, whom you calls Father, or the "Lord whom you calls the Son. which one? will be looking for your answer.

PICJAG, 101G
There is three references-

Psa_102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Isa_48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Heb_1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Good question.
J.

There is three references-

Psa_102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Isa_48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Heb_1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Good question.
J.
in the name of the Lord Jesus, Thanks, but there is a fourth, Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

May God bless,

PICJAG, 101G.

PICJAG, 101G
Its not either/or its both. :)

Its not either/or its both. :)
Error, if both Why do the bible say the Lord laid the Foundation, and then say the "LORD", all cap laid the Foundation of the Earth, unless the Lord is the LORD ...... (smile). listen, Isaiah 48:13 "Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together."
MINE HAND, one person, if it would have said Mine ... hand(s) with the s at the end of hand, ok. but NO, the bible is clear, only one person LAID the FOUNDATION of the EARTH. also the "I" here, that's a single person designation. now try again.... PLEASE.

PICJAG, 101G

One Triune God.
Ok, then, explain the "I" in Isaiah 48:13. and remember he God was "ALONE", and ,,,,, BY, BY, BY, HIMSELF when he MADE ALL THING, including the Foundation the Earth. (see Isaiah 44:24).

your answer PLEASE,

PICJAG, 101G

@civic,
you're intelligent person, now take off your fishing cap for a second, (by the way great catch), and put on your thinking cap.
reason it out.... please. think on it.... ok.

PICJAG, 101G

@civic,
you're intelligent person, now take off your fishing cap for a second, (by the way great catch), and put on your thinking cap.
reason it out.... please. think on it.... ok.

PICJAG, 101G
actually I wear a golf cap on Sundays- I play golf most Sunday afternoons. :)

actually I wear a golf cap on Sundays- I play golf most Sunday afternoons. :)
OK then.... 101G, bad, (smile). well tee off on the Lord as the LORD in the OT, and Putt putt a hole in on in Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." Spirit, (Ordinal First), Jesus, Amalgamated, (Glorified John 1:5), in Flesh, with the (Ordinal Last), Jesus.

PICJAG, 101G

The Triune God was alone = He was by Himself.
LOL, LOL, LOL, you're more brain washed that a JW, at least they think when confronted with the truth. the LORD "ONE" Person said he, the "L...O...R...D said he, was alone....
so no need for us to continue. see ya.... Maybe... (smile).YIKES.

101G.

LOL, LOL, LOL, you're more brain washed that a JW, at least they think when confronted with the truth. the LORD "ONE" Person said he, the "L...O...R...D said he, was alone....
so no need for us to continue. see ya.... Maybe... (smile).YIKES.

101G.

The above is Garbage with a capital "G".

Zero biblical proof in your refutation, so go ahead and continue to laugh at your pitiful so-called response.

Last edited:
Jesus didn't say pray "only" to the Father.

The same Greek word for "pray" in Matthew 6:9 is used in reference to the Lord Jesus in Acts 1:24.
So your assertion fails.

Acts 1:24-25
(24) And they prayed and said, “You, Lord, who know the hearts of all men, show which one of these two You have chosen
(25) to occupy this ministry and apostleship from which Judas turned aside to go to his own place.”

When the appellation "Lord" appears without reading "Lord Jesus" in Acts 1:24 it is important to keep in mind that whenever the following keys words from this prayer are found elsewhere in Scripture in association with the "Lord" then the "Lord" always refers to the Lord Jesus.

The passages in boldface are from the same author (Luke).
1. The "Lord" occurs along with the same Greek word for "show" (anadeiknymi) in Acts 1:24 - in reference to the Lord Jesus (Luke 10:1).
2. The "Lord" occurs along with the same Greek word for "chosen" (eklegomai) in Acts 1:24 - in reference to the Lord Jesus (Acts 1:2; cf. v. 6; Luke 6:13; cf. vv. 5, 46; John 6:70; cf. v. 68 and John 13:18; cf. vv. 13-14).
3. The "Lord" occurs along with the same Greek word for "ministry" (diakonia) in Acts 1:25 - in reference to the Lord Jesus (Acts 1:17; cf. v. 21; 20:24; 1 Corinthians 12:5; Ephesians 4:12; cf. Ephesians 4:5; Colossians 4:17; 1 Timothy 1:12).
4. The "Lord" occurs along the same Greek word for "apostleship" (apostolē) in Acts 1:25 - in reference to the Lord Jesus (Romans 1:5; cf. Romans 1:4; 1 Corinthians 9:2).
Looks like I'm in the right place as The Trinity is my favorite topic of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom