John 17:3-what Jesus taught

you are promoting 2 kinds of salvation which is an oxymoron.

I saw your thread yesterday concerning what you believe people must be saved in order to be saved. I reject it out of hand, as do all Jewish monotheist.

Do you believe we are saved?

I saw your thread yesterday concerning what you believe people must be saved in order to be saved. I reject it out of hand, as do all Jewish monotheist.

Do you believe we are saved?
I don't know only God knows your heart. Its not my call to judge another mans salvation. I have no idea what you love for Jesus looks like and in the NT ones relationship with Christ or lack of one will be how one is judged. One is either in Christ or they are not.

typical dodge-ball.

That’s a load of manure.

praying to an idol- Jesus which you affirmed you do would be stoned for praying to anyone other than the Father.

I don’t pray to an idol. I pray to the only true God and, occasionally, I speak to the Messiah, who is sitting at his right hand, in those prayers.

C'mon you are smarter than this why play possum ?

You don’t understand Jewish monotheism. You make your pronouncements from the seat of trinitarianism.

I don't know only God knows your heart.
Its not my call to judge another mans salvation. I have no idea what you love for Jesus looks like and in the NT ones relationship with Christ or lack of one will be how one is judged. One is either in Christ or they are not.

I say about trinitarians - as I say about all who aren’t Jewish monotheists - what you say about me.

I say about trinitarians what you say about me.
do you really think I would have invited you guys here if I believed you were condemned forever and without hope or a reprobate ?

I use to think that way years ago but I no longer sit in judgement of another mans soul. Christ knows whats in a mans heart and knows their thoughts, intentions and motives and He is the Judge. So I leave that to Him.

But I do think as Jesus and the Apostles taught eternal life centers around the Person and work of Christ in the N.T. Its faith in Him that brings salvation.

hope this helps !!!

do you really think I would have invited you guys here if I believed you were condemned forever and without hope or a reprobate ?

Why not? This is a free speech forum, isn’t it?

Wouldn’t you welcome the opportunity to speak with people here who are, in their present condition, without hope or reprobate? Would you turn such people away?

I use to think that way years ago but I no longer sit in judgement of another mans soul. Christ knows whats in a mans heart and knows their thoughts, intentions and motives and He is the Judge. So I leave that to Him.

But I do think as Jesus and the Apostles taught eternal life centers around the Person and work of Christ in the N.T. Its faith in Him that brings salvation.

hope this helps !!!

I don’t think you have a good understanding of what Jesus and the Apostles taught. To begin with, they were Jews, unitarians, not trinitarians. When you read them through the eyes of trinitarianism you aren’t reading them through the eyes of a Jew, a unitarian.

Why not? This is a free speech forum, isn’t it?

Wouldn’t you welcome the opportunity to speak with people here who are, in their present condition, without hope or reprobate? Would you turn such people away?

I don’t think you have a good understanding of what Jesus and the Apostles taught. To begin with, they were Jews, unitarians, not trinitarians. When you read them through the eyes of trinitarianism you aren’t reading them through the eyes of a Jew, a unitarian.
You did not address my point which is what Jesus and the Apostles taught- Eternal Life is found in the Son, Salvation is found in Him. He who believes in the Son has life. He who does not believe in the Son does not have life but is condemned.

This forum is presented as a free speech forum, but is it really?

I’m a Jewish monotheist. If I’m not allowed to express the believe of Jewish monotheism that those who have for their deity anyone or anything other than the Father alone are practicing idolatry then I’m not allowed to creely express what I believe.

You did not address my point which is what Jesus and the Apostles taught- Eternal Life is found in the Son, Salvation is found in Him. He who believes in the Son has life. He who does not believe in the Son does not have life but is condemned.

I addressed a more pressing point at the moment.

Just as an aside, no one is required to answer a question they are asked, are they?

Trinitarians have declined to answer questions I posed to them many times. I don’t have an issue with that, nor do I call it “dodgeball”. We’re adults, not children.

This forum is presented as a free speech forum, but is it really?

No, but it’s slightly better than most forums I’ve been on.

I’m a Jewish monotheist. If I’m not allowed to express the believe of Jewish monotheism that those who have for their deity anyone or anything other than the Father alone are practicing idolatry then I’m not allowed to creely express what I believe.

I’m what is called a “strict” monotheist. So is Jesus of Nazareth.

I didn't know there was any problem until today.

Then you haven’t been following his posts to me and my lack of response to them.

Doesn’t this forum have an “ignore” feature? I don’t use it, on any forum I’m on, but who knows that? If I did, it shouldn’t cause you or anyone else to hum.

I was thinking about it - and I may be mistaken - but I believe every forum that I’ve ever been on has had such a feature, and moderators commonly encourage people to use them. (Cuts down on the moderator’s workload.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom