John 17:3-what Jesus taught

No thats not how I roll lol. To see how you guys come to your differences based upon being a unitarian

I’ve seen how you roll. I’ve also had many conversations with JW’s.

Your mind is closed and I don’t provide entertainment edited for personal insult

I’ve known Fred, under many names, for decades. I’ve observed that you’re more like him than I originally thought you were.

I know why he wants to see a conversation, and what he will do if it happens. You’ll be right there with him.

Fred’s going the wrong direction on a one way street. I let him go decades ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your mind is closed and I don’t provide entertainment for edited.

I’ve known Fred, under many names, for decades. I’ve observed that you’re more like him than I originally thought you were.

I know why he wants to see a conversation, and what he will do if it happens. You’ll be right there with him.

= copout

Last edited by a moderator:

Your mind is closed and I don’t provide entertainment for EDITED rule violation.

Not true.

So trinitarians are not saved then in your view right ?

Which proves it wasn't me.
I've only known you as Fred over the years. I recently in the past couple of years have been known as Jesus is YHWH and Christophany but I let everyone know it was civic which has been my handle on the old forum since early 2000.

Not true.

You’re entitled to your opinion. I stand by what I wrote.

So trinitarians are not saved then in your view right ?

Jewish monotheism: There is only one God, the Father alone. Everything else is idols.

I’m a Jewish monotheist. If someone has another deity then they have an idol.

The God of Jewish monotheism has appointed a Jewish monotheist to judge. I leave that judgement in that man’s hands.

My personal belief is that trinitarians will have their place in the second resurrection. I believe that the judge will judge rightly and I believe in the wider hope.

You’re entitled to your opinion. I stand by what I wrote.

Jewish monotheism: There is only one God, the Father alone. Everything else is idols.

The God of Jewish monotheism has appointed a Jewish monotheist to judge. I leave that judgement in that man’s hands.

My personal belief is that trinitarians will have their place in the second resurrection. I believe that the judge will judge rightly and I believe in the wider hope.
So people are saved in the 2nd Resurrection ? is that your position ?

Will you be included in the 2nd Resurrection along with Trinitarians ?

It's strange that Matthias uses the term "idolaters" in reference to others, but he affirms praying to Jesus when prayer is not to go to any created being - prayer is only due to God alone.
By definition in "Jewish " monotheism its idolatry and he would be stoned to death under Jewish law.

I've only known you as Fred over the years. I recently in the past couple of years have been known as Jesus is YHWH and Christophany but I let everyone know it was civic which has been my handle on the old forum since early 2000.

It’s clear to me that you haven’t understood that I was speaking with the Hebraic concept of corporate personality.

By definition in "Jewish " monotheism its idolatry and he would be stoned to death under Jewish law.

I remember on another discussion forum (not decades ago) Matthias was against rendering latreuō unto Jesus, but he used to (and still does) affirm praying to Jesus.

However, one of the ways Anna rendered latreuō was by her prayers. (Luke 2:37).

Thus, by praying to Jesus one is rendering latreuō unto Jesus.

I'm not sure if his inconsistent understanding of latreuō is still embraced by him or not.

That’s ridiculous. No Jew was stoned for believing that the Father alone is the one true God.

I don’t worship anyone as God besides the Father.

I remember on another discussion forum (not decades ago) Matthias was against rendering latreuō unto Jesus, but he used to (and still does) affirm praying to Jesus.

However, one of the ways Anna rendered latreuō was by her prayers.

Thus, by praying to Jesus one is rendering latreuō unto Jesus. (Luke 2:37).

I'm not sure if his inconsistent understanding of latreuō is still embraced by him or not.
yes their discinctions on sacred worship with proneusko and latereo are unfounded- its an easy one to dispel and refute..

so you will not be saved like the Trinirarians in the 2nd Resurrection ?

This is the ridiculous game he often plays.

You want him to be specific, because he isn't.

If you were to assume what he believed, he would probably say later on, "I never said that."

That’s ridiculous. No Jew was stoned for believing that the Father alone is the one true Gid.
praying to an idol- Jesus which you affirmed you do would be stoned for praying to anyone other than the Father.

C'mon you are smarter than this why play possum ?

Back
Top Bottom