Do Trinitarians really know their foundational core doctrines and their impact on their beliefs and others?

This is getting beyond ridiculous.
Yes. Gnostism and extreme eisegesis.

They refuse to even consider a reasonable rejection criteria. So, without a rejection criteria, no presentation of facts, logic, moral principles or Scripture will penetrate their marble head protecting their closed mind. 'Jesus is God' they exclaim and nothing will change their mind on that.

I'm finding their replies non-responsive, as if they are not actually even understanding the question. They just regurgitate their indoctrinated mantras and double down on the back door rationalizations.
  • My daugther said I am. She must be God.
  • My cousin accepted prayer and worship. He must be God.
  • My wife said 'my God' last night in bed. I must be God.
  • My neighbor did not rebuke others mistakes. He must be God.
When I point out others in Scripture do all this, they seemlessly pivot to a change in subject. The power of manmade dogma is something to behold.

They refuse to even consider a reasonable rejection criteria. So, without a rejection criteria, no presentation of facts, logic, moral principles or Scripture will penetrate their marble head protecting their closed mind. 'Jesus is God' they exclaim and nothing will change their mind on that.

I'm finding their replies non-responsive, as if they are not actually even understanding the question. They just regurgitate their indoctrinated mantras and double down on the back door rationalizations.
When I point out others in Scripture do all this, they seemlessly pivot to a change in subject. The power of manmade dogma is something to behold.

Seen all this before. It's just another rerun with some slightly different twists. It all boils down to whether they really believe scripture for what it represents and says or that they first need to bring along their god model to reinterpret and fill in the many blanks in their heads for them - this institutional brainwashing. They do not trust scripture for who is the Son and who is the Father. They just don't because they have a preconceived idea in their heads already molded into their brains over the years. This monstrous man-made version of God is all they speak to. There is no budging it.

Well, once one abandons
  1. Definitions
  2. Logic
  3. Language Usage
  4. Explicit Scripture
Then it is easier to achieve anything goes.
Once one abandons Listening to Him..
(and that 4th item being the corrupt kjv
...not His words), then that list is what is left

lol

Once one abandons Listening to Him..
(and that 4th item being the corrupt kjv
...not His words), then that list is what is left

lol
1 Corinthians 2:11 "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God." 1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual." 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." 1 Corinthians 2:16 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

101G

@civic just tried to sell me that YHWH, our one true God, the ultimate LORD and Savior is also Jesus because he sees it in the OT and NT. Should I cry or laugh. He forgets that in the OT as in Isaiah he spoke to an audience that were not familiar with the Son of God. YHWH did not explain it all to them. YHWH never did clearly explain that he would still be the only Saviour and use a human son to execute this salvation. So a simpleton just looks at both the OT and NT and see or reads into scripture that they are speaking of the same subject like in Phil and Isaiah and force equality in meaning and subjects without explanation or reasoning. This is getting beyond ridiculous.
separate from your points here,
actually ieue did explain all...

what He said was tampered with
= kjv and before that septuagint

You forget there is a context. The Jews who followed Jesus worshipped Him. Thats clearly stated in numerous placed in the N.T.

Back
Top Bottom