Your Views on The Trinity

Chuckle!!!! OF COURSE IT'S ILLOGICAL!!!! But you appear to have forgotten that its GOD we're discussing, and have forgotten (or never knew) that you know little of NOTHING of His totality, or his ways - And yet you try to address Him with "Human logic"???!!

Get real!!!!
Oh ha, I'm getting old,

Pro 8:8 All the words of my mouth are righteous; there is nothing twisted or crooked in them.
Pro 8:9 They are all straight to him who understands, and right to those who find knowledge.

Pro 8:8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
Pro 8:9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

before we carry on debating for nothing, this needs to be answered from post #86: You did not clear up the two persons, because, before you jump over what I have put forth in post #86, you first would need to show, before you can bring anything else to the table, how Jesus can be the only true God that sent, if Jesus did not send Himself. How one person can be both the one that sent and did not send, That is an act of a "person,"
GINOLJC, to all.
you did not understand post #87 .... did you? how he was sent is as said in his Diversity in the ECHAD of First and Last. I see you still don't understand. let's see if 101G can make it plain unto you.

QUESTION. "What is the different between H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. AND H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m. we suggest you read both definition below.

H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410

now, is this two different and separate persons? we ask you to examine both definition carefully.

now, you asked how can "one" person send oneself.... again ECHAD in ordinal designation of First and Last.. :giggle:

101G.

It was not a question, though I understand how you could have mistaken it for a typo.

And yes, God does provide the answer, even the calculation, and the number(s). The answer is in 1 Kings 10:14, or 2 Chr 9:13, even Ezr 2:13 backs this up; and Rev 13:1-2.

This is how it reads in the k.Greek. Here the wisdom is/exists (Present, Indicative), the one possessing the intellect calculate the total (as reckoned up) of the beast. A total for a man (as reckoned up) is/exists (Present, Indicative: same as in Jn 8:58 Before Abraham was, I is/am/exist (also Present, Indicative)), and his total is 666.

What is the only command we are given? Calculate/compute/add up the total (as reckoned up) of the beast. We know were the beast is, what we are missing is how to calculate it. So, we should find a calculation from a man with the total of 666. This calls for the wisdom of Solomon!
well let's start at Revelation 13:1 & 2, and work our way backward.

The identity of the global beast, past, present and future..​
Revelation 13:1 "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy”.
The Key to this whole revelation here in this chapter is what John first said, “I stood upon the sand of the sea”. note: he said the sand and not sand(s), with the “s” at the end, but the SAND of the SEA. Sand of the sea is speaking of a particular people when used as a noun, lets see it. Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved”. here it is in Isaiah 10:22 "For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness”.

now the source of this sea in bloodline. Hebrews 11:12 "Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable”. QUESTION, is this speaking of all Israel? No. This beast is out of or from among the nation which is narrowed down. Lets see it, This beast John saw had seven heads, and ten horns, (we'll see later), but one more identifying mark that is crystal clear, “blasphemy”. well this tells us who this beast is now. Supportive scripture, Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan”. (BINGO),The synagogue of Satan, these unbelieving Jews, that were called by the remnant, and the gentiles church members, Jews, but by bloodline only. They blasphemed the ways and doctrines of Christ, and caused GOD name to be blasphemed by others.
Romans 2:23 "Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
Romans 2:24 "For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written”. and it is written in Isa. 52:5

Many associate this beast which John saw with Daniel beasts, 7:17 "These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth”. there in Daniel, it was four beast, kings/kingdoms that would “rise” out of the EARTH. but here in revelation, it’s one single beast made up of all the afore mentions beast, but this beast rise out of the SEA instead of the EARTH. and Daniel give us one more clue to who this beast is, the fourth one. Daniel 7:7 "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns”. it’s a mixture of all the beast, he said, this fourth was, ”diverse”, from all the beasts that were before it. This word “diverse”, was interesting for in the Hebrew it is, H8133 שְׁנָא shna' (shen-aw') v.
to alter.
[(Aramaic) corresponding to H8132]
KJV: alter, change, (be) diverse.
Root(s): H8132

So the word is“Alter”, not "Altar”, another word for “alter” is “STIR UP” which gives us a clear picture who this beast is. Acts 6:8 "And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people. Verse 9 "Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen. Verse 10 "And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake. Verse 11 "Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and against God. Verse 12 "And they stirred up the people, and the elders, and the scribes, and came upon him, and caught him, and brought him to the council, verse 13 "And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law”.

Acts 13:50 "But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts”.

Acts 14:1 "And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed.
Acts 14:2 "But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.

Acts 17:10 "And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Acts 17:12 "Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.
Acts 17:13 "But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.

Now further evidence the synagogue of Satan, label right there in the beast itself.
Romans 3:9 "What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Romans 3:11 "There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
Romans 3:12 "They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Romans 3:13 "Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Romans 3:14 "Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Romans 3:15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Romans 3:16 "Destruction and misery are in their ways:
omans 3:17 "And the way of peace have they not known:
Romans 3:18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Like a Lion. Romans 3:13 "Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips”
their throat is in the mouth. The mouth an instrument of speech, for the words of the wicked are devouring ones. As a lion who give this beast power is a roaring one, ("Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness"). 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour”.

Like a leopard, Romans 3:15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood”, and the feet of a bear, trample under,. Romans 3:16 "Destruction and misery are in their ways”. the apostle Paul gave us a clear description who this synagogue of Satan unbelieving Jews One might want to read up on these synagogue of the Jews as mention in the church of Smyrna & Philadelphia.

this is a political power, it is referred to a he, and not she, which is a religious power.
READ EZEK CHAPTER 16, 17.

NOW, verse 2
Revelation 13:2 "And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority”.
The identity of the leopard, the bear, and the lion have been explained in verse 1. and the power behind this beast is as said, Satan himself, who always is in the background. and it is Satan as who offered our Lord the kingdoms of this world just if he bowed down to him. So Satan had that power or authority at that time to make such an offer. This diverse beast was a mixture of Romans and Jewish administrations. Even Paul himself held Roman citizenship also. So this diverse beast as Daniel put it is a mixture of political and religious administration, in so a mixing of truth with lie, and Good with evil. For Herod who ruled on behalf of the Romans over the nation of Israel, had godly men who understood the written word, the OT, and even he himself feared the prophets. Yet he was evil in his heart. So Daniel was correct in describing that this beast is a “diverse” one.
as for "their seat, and great authority", whom Satan gave them, scripture, Matthew 23:1 "Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Matthew 23:2 "Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (Authority).
Matthew 23:3 "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Matthew 23:4 "For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
Matthew 23:5 "But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
Matthew 23:6 "And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
Matthew 23:7 "And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
Matthew 23:8 "But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
Matthew 23:9 "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matthew 23:10 "Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
Matthew 23:11 "But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Matthew 23:12 "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

here, Christ sets the authority rank for his Church. no one is above anyone else, except him, "CHRIST". we all are brethren, see verse 8 above.

Now, 101G will skip to verse 18. but as 101G said, one need to understand the afore scripture before verse 18.
Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”
John said, "Here is wisdom”. and wisdom only comes from God, James 1:5-8. and If I’m right, and the beast that comes out of the earth is the COMPUTER, (made of silicone, EARTH, just as Man cane out of the EARTH, the Ground), an inanimate object then we can add up the number of this beast.

the LABLE "COMPUTER", each letter associated with the alphabet and a corresponding number multiplied by man, (his number, which is 6), who created this beast from the earth or ground can be calculated.

Here is wisdom.

A1 B2 C3 D4 E5 F6 G7 H8 I9 J10 K 11 L12 M13 N14 O15 P16 Q17 R18 S19 T20 U21 V23 W23 X24 Y25 Z26

C 3 X 6 =18
O 15 X 6 = 90
M 13 X 6 =78
P 16 X 6 =96
U 21 X 6 =126
T 20 X6 =120
E 5 X6 =30
R 18 X 6 =108
Total 666

Science/Technology head of the beast, the “diverse” beast. yes, "AI" technology, it is here..... now.

if you have any question, just read the proceeding verses. and as said ... the whole chapter.

101G.

This is clear in the Bible. Jesus is fully God..as is the Holy Spirit.
which is the SAME "ONE" person. let's see it. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

we will get all, (so called three persons) in one verse, with one word.

advocate: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

the Advocate is one who gives HELP..... a HELPER. scripture, Hebrews 13:6 "So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."
AND WHO IS THE "HELPER?". and a HELPER is the comforter, or Advocate.

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
Comforter: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

this is just too easy not to understand,

101G.

Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever."

But notice how Peter quotes this verse in 1 Peter 1:25: "But the word of the LORD endures forever."

And who is Peter referring to when he says LORD?

1 Peter 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ."

So Peter is referring to Jesus in 1 Peter 1:25, but Isaiah calls Him OUR GOD.

So Peter is equating Jesus with OUR GOD.

Then in 1 Peter 5:2 " ... shepherd the flock of God among you." So he's referring to God's flock.

But Jesus said in John 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; "

So Jesus says they are His sheep, His flock.

What does Peter call Jesus in 1 Peter 5:4 "And when the Chief Shepherd appears, ..."

So God's flock IS Jesus' flock. Jesus IS God.

Oh ha, I'm getting old,

Pro 8:8 All the words of my mouth are righteous; there is nothing twisted or crooked in them.
Pro 8:9 They are all straight to him who understands, and right to those who find knowledge.

Pro 8:8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
Pro 8:9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
Of course if you motive is defending you own :"knowledge", the God's WORD tends to get in the way.

which is the SAME "ONE" person. let's see it. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

we will get all, (so called three persons) in one verse, with one word.

advocate: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

the Advocate is one who gives HELP..... a HELPER. scripture, Hebrews 13:6 "So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."
AND WHO IS THE "HELPER?". and a HELPER is the comforter, or Advocate.

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
Comforter: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

this is just too easy not to understand,

101G.
Despite your confusing presentation, it is obvious how the three work in unity. Of the three, Christ is recognized with his incarnation and priestly role to bridge us to our heavenly father. By that interaction between Christ as the person of the trinity on earth and the Father as the person of the trinity in heaven, we see how Christ Jesus offers us the reconciliation in a priestly role. If God did not exist in this Trinity fashion, we could only have a stilted concept of how we could be reconciled with God.

GINOLJC, to all.
you did not understand post #87 .... did you? how he was sent is as said in his Diversity in the ECHAD of First and Last. I see you still don't understand. let's see if 101G can make it plain unto you.

QUESTION. "What is the different between H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. AND H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m. we suggest you read both definition below.

H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410

now, is this two different and separate persons? we ask you to examine both definition carefully.

now, you asked how can "one" person send oneself.... again ECHAD in ordinal designation of First and Last.. :giggle:

101G.
😊 All I see is definitions; construction of words; separation and/or oneness, and ya trying to make a doctrine out of it.

Just straightforward, so a child could understand. In your own words, if need be, without the need for a dictionary.
Or, preferably a "Yes," "No," or "pick a letter," would be much appreciated.

a) Is Jesus and the Father the same person?

b) Is Jesus one person, and the Father is another one person, which equals two persons?

c) Or, are you trying to say, there is one person (the Father and the Son are the same person), but some how, over these constructions and/or possible definitions of magical words, there are two person (the Son is one person, and the Father is another one person, equaling two persons), but really there is only one person (the Father and the Son are the same person)?

So, which is it, so I have you straight?
Cause, my understanding from you is that they were the same person.

😊 All I see is definitions; construction of words; separation and/or oneness, and ya trying to make a doctrine out of it.

Just straightforward, so a child could understand. In your own words, if need be, without the need for a dictionary.

a) Is Jesus and the Father the same person?

b) Is Jesus one person, and the Father is another one person, which equals two persons?

c) Or, are you trying to say, there is one person (the Father and the Son are the same person), but some how, over these constructions and/or possible definitions of magical words, there are two person (the Son is one person, and the Father is another one person, equaling two persons), but really there is only one person (the Father and the Son are the same person)?

So, which is it, so I have you straight?
Cause, my understanding from you is that they were the same person.
I think 101g is Jesus has the Father and HS in Him. Jesus being the 1 person

Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever."

But notice how Peter quotes this verse in 1 Peter 1:25: "But the word of the LORD endures forever."

And who is Peter referring to when he says LORD?

1 Peter 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ."

So Peter is referring to Jesus in 1 Peter 1:25, but Isaiah calls Him OUR GOD.

So Peter is equating Jesus with OUR GOD.

Then in 1 Peter 5:2 " ... shepherd the flock of God among you." So he's referring to God's flock.

But Jesus said in John 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; "

So Jesus says they are His sheep, His flock.

What does Peter call Jesus in 1 Peter 5:4 "And when the Chief Shepherd appears, ..."
god as
So God's flock IS Jesus' flock. Jesus IS God.spirit, our 1
Correct. for the apostle Peter clearly identified the LORD, the Father, our God as JESUS, without flesh, without bone, and without blood. scripture,

1Pet 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
1Pet 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

where was Christ Spirit? in, in, in, the OT Prophets. and what or who was this Spirit in these prophets? answer, the Holy Spirit. scripture,
2Pet 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

the Lord Jesus, who is the Holy Spirit, holds both title in DIVERSITY, Father, and Son as Ordinal First and Ordinal Last.

you're on the right track.

101G.

Despite your confusing presentation, it is obvious how the three work in unity.
despite your delusion, obviously there is no they, they.... (smile).
Of the three, Christ is recognized with his incarnation and priestly role to bridge us to our heavenly father.
if there was three, where are they at creation? listen and learn. Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

understand, if God is "Alone" and "by himself" where are the other two at in Creation? we suggest you look up the term "Alone". because if God is three as you say, then all should be present at creation. but Isaiah 44:24 disprove that notion.
By that interaction between Christ as the person of the trinity on earth and the Father as the person of the trinity in heaven, we see how Christ Jesus offers us the reconciliation in a priestly role. If God did not exist in this Trinity fashion, we could only have a stilted concept of how we could be reconciled with God.
is not the Lord Jesus the Only true and Living God who of a shared Spirit in flesh, redeemed and saved us? ..... is this not the same one person? if not the bible says you are in ERROR. for the person in John 1:3 WHO MADE ALL THINGS, is the same one Person in Isaiah 44:24 WHO MADE ALL THINGS.

101G.

All I see is definitions; construction of words; separation and/or oneness, and ya trying to make a doctrine out of it.
(smile), not trying to make a doctrine, just revealing the true doctrine that's already exists in the bible. which apparently you're void of.
are you still a child? no matter, let's use your suggestion. #1. the person in Isaiah 44:24, is he the same one Person in John 1:3 "WHO MADE ALL THINGS" YES OR NO? ......... (SMILE. PLEASE READ BOTH OF THESE VERSES CAREFULLY.

Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
Now we ask you look up the term "Alone".

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

so 7, is this the same one Person in both verses "WHO MADE ALL THINGS" YES OR NO? .... your answer please.

101G.

despite your delusion, obviously there is no they, they.... (smile).

if there was three, where are they at creation? listen and learn. Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

understand, if God is "Alone" and "by himself" where are the other two at in Creation? we suggest you look up the term "Alone". because if God is three as you say, then all should be present at creation. but Isaiah 44:24 disprove that notion.

is not the Lord Jesus the Only true and Living God who of a shared Spirit in flesh, redeemed and saved us? ..... is this not the same one person? if not the bible says you are in ERROR. for the person in John 1:3 WHO MADE ALL THINGS, is the same one Person in Isaiah 44:24 WHO MADE ALL THINGS.

101G.
duh. you are pointing out God is in unity works perfectly when the Word that is part of that unity is selected for his incarnation while the Father remains in a non-incarnate fashion. I'm not sure how you are trying to use this to speak against the Trinity and the rest of scripture. If you are going to argue against God's nature, you will need to find scriptures to support that view.

(smile), not trying to make a doctrine, just revealing the true doctrine that's already exists in the bible. which apparently you're void of.

are you still a child? no matter, let's use your suggestion. #1. the person in Isaiah 44:24, is he the same one Person in John 1:3 "WHO MADE ALL THINGS" YES OR NO? ......... (SMILE. PLEASE READ BOTH OF THESE VERSES CAREFULLY.

Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
Now we ask you look up the term "Alone".

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

so 7, is this the same one Person in both verses "WHO MADE ALL THINGS" YES OR NO? .... your answer please.

101G.
I don't want to know how I understand it, but how you understand it!

I know how I understand Isa 44:24 and John 1:3, concerning persons. What I don't know, is how you understand it. So, me knowing how I understand it (whether it be referring to one person, or two persons), is not going to tell me how you understand it (whether it were referring to one person, or two persons).

It's seeming to me, you are dodging. Are you?

Anyway, whether they are the same person, or two persons, does not matter. Jesus still cannot be the only true God that sent, because Jesus didn't send. It's the same as, John cannot be the one that sent the package, because John didn't send. It doesn't matter how many persons are involved, John did not send. Yet, you are trying to say, some how, John did! Calling John a liar. Has your doctrine caused you to go mad?

duh. you are pointing out God is in unity works perfectly when the Word that is part of that unity is selected for his incarnation while the Father remains in a non-incarnate fashion. I'm not sure how you are trying to use this to speak against the Trinity and the rest of scripture. If you are going to argue against God's nature, you will need to find scriptures to support that view.
GINOLJC, TO ALL.
101G JUST GAVE YOU A SCRIPTURE, AND IT WENT OVER YOUR HEAD.

let's analyze this scripture. the "LORD" all capitalization MADE ALL THINGS. but in John 1:3 it was the Word, who all agree is the Lord Jesus WHO MADE ALL THINGS. either the LORD and the Lord is the same one Person, else the bible is not true. God forbid, because the bible is always true and don't LIE. so, whosoever say the LORD is not the Lord in flesh LIE, and they have two separate and distinct Gods, and that's polytheist.

so mike 101G is asking you straight-out is the LORD the same one person who is the Lord, that made all things. yes or no. we suggest you read Isaiah 44:24, and John 1:3 before you answer. ..... (Smile).

101G.

I know how I understand Isa 44:24 and John 1:3, concerning persons. What I don't know, is how you understand it. So, me knowing how I understand it (whether it be referring to one person, or two persons), is not going to tell me how you understand it (whether it were referring to one person, or two persons).

It's seeming to me, you are dodging. Are you?
LOL, LOL, how you or 101G understand Isaiah 44:24 is useless. only God word is revealing who KNOW. and as for dodging, 101G been saying how God is one person. so ...... once again, listen and learn. the answer is in the Hebrew word "ECHAD", the strong #H259. let's see it clearly in the OT as well as in the NT.

OT. Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
this seems like two persons... the First and "WITH" the Last. well WRONG, and here's why. Isa 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. the TERM "ALSO" means "in addition; too". BINGO, there it is ... the same one. now let's see this "WITH" in the NT.
NT. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". there is the term WITH which prove that the WORD is the only person who is God. John 1:1c, "and the Word was God". How simple can it get. and knowing this, it put to rest the ERROR by some, "a god" for 1:1c. see, just follow the teaching of the Holy Spirit and you will never go wrong. or as the scripture states, the workman will never be ashamed.
Anyway, whether they are the same person, or two persons, does not matter. Jesus still cannot be the only true God that sent, because Jesus didn't send. It's the same as, John cannot be the one that sent the package, because John didn't send. It doesn't matter how many persons are involved, John did not send. Yet, you are trying to say, some how, John did! Calling John a liar. Has your doctrine caused you to go mad?
A. it does matter. for the wrong doctrine is life threating.... supportive scripture, 1Tim 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1Tim 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; .... say what? and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine? well the trinity is no sound doctrine which 101 has shown you. now those who are contrary to the truth is against God. IGNORANCE is no excuse when the TRUTH is available. there is no excuse. for God has said it himself. Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

now, 101G has told you the truth. and again, yes, it matters.

101G.

to all trinitarians, and all,
God is calling all (everyone) to " REPENT". the trinity doctrine has been exposed. God before winked at this IGNORANCE, but no more. IGNORANCE is no longer an option. ................... " and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine"

101G

GINOLJC, TO ALL.
101G JUST GAVE YOU A SCRIPTURE, AND IT WENT OVER YOUR HEAD.

let's analyze this scripture. the "LORD" all capitalization MADE ALL THINGS. but in John 1:3 it was the Word, who all agree is the Lord Jesus WHO MADE ALL THINGS. either the LORD and the Lord is the same one Person, else the bible is not true. God forbid, because the bible is always true and don't LIE. so, whosoever say the LORD is not the Lord in flesh LIE, and they have two separate and distinct Gods, and that's polytheist.

so mike 101G is asking you straight-out is the LORD the same one person who is the Lord, that made all things. yes or no. we suggest you read Isaiah 44:24, and John 1:3 before you answer. ..... (Smile).

101G.
If I own a corporation and have a new gizmo in mind and build it, I can say I made that gizmo. I have Uriah design the gizmo case and parts and he figures out the way to build it. I can say that Uriah made the gizmo. Which statement is wrong? I find that both statements are correct. I find also that Isa 44:24 and John 1:3 are correct when referring to the Trinity. Your task is to find some scripture that denies who God is.

If I own a corporation and have a new gizmo in mind and build it, I can say I made that gizmo. I have Uriah design the gizmo case and parts and he figures out the way to build it. I can say that Uriah made the gizmo. Which statement is wrong? I find that both statements are correct. I find also that Isa 44:24 and John 1:3 are correct when referring to the Trinity. Your task is to find some scripture that denies who God is.
ERROR, the LORD JESUSE made/Designed and created/Built all things..... (smile), so that want work..... try again.

101G

@mikesw
can 101G ask you one question. if the Lord Jesus himself say he, GOD is one person can you believe the Lord Jesus? and you know he do not lie.

if there is a verse in the bible that without a doubt states "GOD" is a single person, and the Lord Jesus the Christ himself says it will you believe?

101G.

Back
Top Bottom