Your Views on The Trinity

Yep. Metaphorical expression used as an example. You're playing a word association game.
Well, If I really must.
I don't need Metaphorical expression (for one John does it for us, who is trying to prove Jesus is the son of God), or word association games as you put it, for this is how John understood bread in John 6:51, for he writes in John 1 that the word came down from heaven and became flesh. It's saying the same thing, only using a different word, instead of "word," "bread" is used.

In Jn 1 is Jesus the word? Yes!
In Jn 6 is Jesus the bread? Yes!

In Jn 1 did the "word" come down from heaven? Yes!
In Jn 6 did the "bread" come down from heaven? Yes!

In Jn 1 did the "word" become flesh? Yes!
In Jn 6 is the "bread" flesh? Yes!

You said "The KJV is wrong. King James is dead. What he wanted in his edition doesn't mean anything to me. Sometimes is right. This time it is wrong." You quoted the ESV, so here is the ESV. It still says what I said it says, look... John 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”
Do you disagree with the ESV also, now?

No "flesh from heaven".....

Read it again.

Well, If I really must.
I don't need Metaphorical expression (for one John does it for us, who is trying to prove Jesus is the son of God), or word association games as you put it, for this is how John understood bread in John 6:51, for he writes in John 1 that the word came down from heaven and became flesh. It's saying the same thing, only using a different word, instead of "word," "bread" is used.

In Jn 1 is Jesus the word? Yes!
In Jn 6 is Jesus the bread? Yes!

In Jn 1 did the "word" come down from heaven? Yes!
In Jn 6 did the "bread" come down from heaven? Yes!

In Jn 1 did the "word" become flesh? Yes!
In Jn 6 is the "bread" flesh? Yes!

No flesh from heaven.

A piece of bread didn't float down from heaven into the womb of Mary.

No "flesh from heaven".....

Read it again.
No flesh from heaven.

A piece of bread didn't float down from heaven into the womb of Mary.
Is that a whiff of mockery in the air?
wisdom, just a little wisdom.
Seed is also a substitute for the word/doctrine of God. Seed which bread is made from.

Substituting the word "bread" for the words "word/doctrine." It's even clear Jesus is using the word bread here as referring to the life the word brings by believing it, having faith in 1 Peter 2:24.

The word became flesh = John 6:51 I am the living word/doctrine [which is spirit!] that came down from heaven. If anyone eats [receives on the inside] of this word/doctrine, he will live forever [believing God's word saves, especially what He is teaching here]. And the word/doctrine that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”
Bread = the word, the doctrine of God, which brings life.

If one is willing to receive Isa 55:10-11 is most helpful, notice a lot of Jn 6 in this chapter.

The error of these denominations, which teach Christ flesh came from Mary; created fallen sinful flesh which taketh away the sin of the world.
GINOLJC, to all.
the flesh of the Christ did not come from Mary, she only carried what was conceived in her by the Holy Spirit. Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

Mary was nothing but a surrogate mother.

101G.

esus, the Son, is one Divine Person with two natures: Divine and Human.
ERROR, he only "TOOK" on that flesh, he was not a "PARTAKER" in that flesh. please learn the Different between "TOOK PART" vs "PARTAKE". supported scripture, Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;" READ THAT AGAIN CAREFULLY.

now, 2 Peter 1:4 "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."

we want just TAKE PART of the Divine Nature, but "PARTAKERS" of the divine nature.... (smile).

101G.

B. This one God, the LORD, is one single divine being
so where is the OT bible verse that say the LORD is a two person God, as in two separate and distinct persons?".
C. However, the Bible never says that God is “one person.”
Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." I is a single person designation. and he, know of anyone else beside himself.
D. The use of plural pronouns by God in Genesis 1-11

1. As already noted, the Bible always refers to God in the singular, and he always speaks of himself with singular pronouns (I, me, mine, my) when addressing creatures. These singular forms do not disprove that God exists as three “persons” as long as these persons are not separate beings.

2. At least three times God speaks of or to himself using plural pronouns (Gen. 1:26; 3:22; 11:7), and nontrinitarian interpretations cannot account for these occurrences.
he spoke in Time in all three places you used. for in Genesis 1:26 just read the very next verse. as well as in 3:22. and as for Genesis 11:7 the same thing, just back up to verse 5. Just one PERSON in Ordinal designation that was to come..... IN FLESH.

hope that help

101G.

The Bible starts early showing us that God is a plurality of Persons. For example as early as Genesis 1:26 we are confronted with a plural Maker called God. We read “Let US MAKE…in OUR IMAGE”.
the plurality of God as ONE Person is revealed in Genesis 1:1... before Genesis 1:26. and two, the Image of God, from the source, was not present in Genesis 1. for how can a IMAGE exist without the Source?

and to null and void all the misunderstanding. did not the Lord Jesus state that God is a single person. do you not believe the Lord Jesus? listen and Learn. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," HOW MANY PERSON IS "HE?" answer, "ONE". and the "he" in Matthew 19:4 is God. for our brother Mark confirm this in his recording of the same conversation. listen and learn, Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept." Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." so in the making of the male and female in the beginning God is ONE PERSON according Lord Jesus whom you say is deity. so did the Lord Jesus LIE? God forbid, no. so commonsense dictate that we then need to go back to Genesis 1:26 and 27 and get the correct understanding of the US and the OUR. and that answer is in Ordinal designation in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and "RANK". and that was accomplish in the ordinal designation of "FIRST" and "LAST".... (smile).

101G.

Jude says in verse 4 of his book "our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ."

Jesus said that no man can serve two masters. If Jesus is our only Master and our only Lord, yet the Father is also our Master and our Lord, then what other conclusion can we come to? They are One. And yet, at the same time, they are separate.
half way correct. but not separate, only diversified, or is the "ECHAD" of his own self. Per Isaiah 63:5.

101G.

"For a child will be born to us, a Son will be given to us; ... and His name will be called ... Mighty God, Eternal Father... " Isaiah 9:6

Here we see the Son is the Father.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit ..." 2 Cor. 3:17

Here we see that the Lord (this could be either the Father or the Son) is the Spirit.

So the Father is the Son (Isa. 9:6); the Son is the Spirit (2 Cor. 3:17); and the Spirit is the Father (2 Cor. 3:17).

I don't know what this is called, but it's not the traditional Trinity.
Correct, it is called "Diversified ONENESS" or the ECHAD "of" God and not the ECHAD "From" God.... you're on the right road.

101G.

Nope that’s modalism
No, that Bible. God is ONE Person who hold both titles at the same time because of his "ECHAD" of his own-self.

supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while on earth in flesh, he the Lord Jesus was in Heaven at the very same time as Spirit. without flesh, without bone, and without blood. Oh the "ECHAD" right in our faces.

101G.

I just quoted you the verses that say that they are. Just because that doesn't compute in our human understanding, does not mean that that is not correct. The Word was with God - distinct, yet the Word was God -they are each other. John 1:1 says the same thing that I said in #10. If you're going to deny the truth of the verses that I gave, you might as well deny John 1:1.
correct, for the ONE PERSON "WHO MADE ALL THING" is as you said the same one person.... see John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. for he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF".

1091G.

The Trinitarian doctrine is more of a way to exclude bad inferences about the Godhead while narrowing the concepts to what we find in scripture. I could see adapting a different doctrine if better details were well-demonstrated.
Why not accept what the Bible say? Diversified Oneness or the ECHAD of himself, ..... in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and "RANK".

101G.

101G

The simplistic view: Jesus refers to the FATHER, The Son, And the Holy Spirit. So there ARE SUCH THINGS.
titles are not Persons. Example, is Saviour, CREATOR and Redeemer three separate and distinct persons? no. these are the titles of the same one person.

101G.

You don't have the wisdom for this? Who has the authority over who, the father, or the child? The father! This is basic, basic. How old are you, who am I dealing with, might be helpful here? Have you been able to see the contradiction between coming from Mary, or coming from heaven, now?
How are you using Father and Child? let's put this to rest. in Revelation 4 and 5 one sits on the throne right. many say this is the Father..... is this Correct? yes or no. 101G say the one who sits on the throne is the Lord Jesus.

do you agree?

101G.

After some research on The Trinity I like the description "three manifestations of One God." But how does this one God involve three? That's where most of us become confused.
manifestation is incorrect, for the Lord Jesus has the same equal NATURE... per Phil. 2:6.

now if the Lord Jesus is the Manifestation of God in Flesh. then as the scriptures clearly states "God With US". now if it's one person, question who was upholding the UNIVERSE while the ONE person was in flesh, because he emptied himself of all his powers while Manifested in that flesh per Phil 2:7.

and if it's more that one Person and one Spirit as the trinitarians have said by their doctrine. question, "How much of the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

so for the Son, who was EQUAL in Spirit, "HOW MUCH OF THE ONE SPIRIT WAS G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') IN THAT FLESH WHILE ON EARTH ... per Phil. 2:7? was it 1/3 of the Spirit that was G2758 κενόω kenoo, if so, then one have God divided, and in division, one is into polytheism. and if one say, All of God was in that flesh, well now who was uphold the universe is all of God was G2758 κενόω kenoo?

do all now see the trinity and oneness dilemma? all are incorrect.

only the bible is Correct. and that truth is this. God is the "ECHAD", H259 of himself Manifested in Flesh, in ordinal designation of FIRST and LAST. Oh how so easy, no mystery.

101G.

God, The Holy Spirit [ Doubly ] Humbled Himself To "Be Sent By
Both The Father And The Son"!! (John 14:26, 15:26 AV)
one question, before the seconding sending, what about this, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me." QUESTION, "Who is the Lord God here in the Verse?"

101G.

Back
Top Bottom