Your Views on The Trinity

Yes,
The Doctrine of the Incarnation of Christ:

For example, Trinity doctrine teaches the Word was a Person that came down from heaven, and that Christ's flesh/body came from Mary.
Christ's doctrine contradicts that doctrine of the Trinity, when saying the bread/word that came down from heaven is the flesh/body of Christ.
Jn. 1:14 The word became flesh. That is what that means, the living word of God that came forth out of His mouth, by which God created all things became flesh/body.

Therefore these denominations teach created (powerless dirt) fallen sinful flesh took away the sin of the world. Yet, God required a lamb without blemish and without spot. 1 Pet. 1:19 "But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." 1 Pet. 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." Christ's flesh/body/bread from heaven took away the sin of the world.

That is God's flesh and blood!

And we must remain in Christ's doctrine, taught by Jesus, Peter, Paul, and John, from the O.T., else we do not have God.

I don't see a contradiction.

Do you believe in the "magic blood" of Christ that is still alive somewhere?

You might want to consider that the blood of Christ flowed out on the ground as a

Deu 15:19 All the firstling males that come of thy herd and of thy flock thou shalt sanctify unto the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work with the firstling of thy bullock, nor shear the firstling of thy sheep.
Deu 15:20 Thou shalt eat it before the LORD thy God year by year in the place which the LORD shall choose, thou and thy household.
Deu 15:21 And if there be any blemish therein, as if it be lame, or blind, or have any ill blemish, thou shalt not sacrifice it unto the LORD thy God.
Deu 15:22 Thou shalt eat it within thy gates: the unclean and the clean person shall eat it alike, as the roebuck, and as the hart.
Deu 15:23 Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.

I believe "Trinity" is in the Bible; Truly, a Trinitarian does not know who they worship, but that's for the book of Revelation.

No one in 2,000 years has be able to solve this riddle of the Trinity. In fact, it is in one of their own documents (The Athanasian Creed) as to why they can't say 3 Gods, or 3 Lords, because they are "forbidden by the Catholic Religion to say, there be Three Gods or Three Lords." They recognize the problem, but that's the only reason given, you are forbidden. Trinitarians follow that to the T. And yet, Trinitarians accuse Oneness of being illogical for their doctrine of the Father and Son being the same person. That's a thief, stealing Justice from one another.
Following the doctrines of the forefathers who turned quickly.

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me, then up rises the beast. That happened a long, long, time ago. If you wish to understand these things, I can explain.

If one wishes to come to the truth to overcome the world, one will have to come to this doctrine (else one does not have God, and still in one's sins); To overcome, one needs to believe Jesus is God's son, only literal son, which the Trinity; Oneness; Unitarian; J.W.; and like such, deny, deny a true father and son!

Are sons like their Father?

I don't believe you've really thought much about this. If you will stop blindly shooting at various people, we can have a conversation about this.

Can you tell me how Jesus is less than the Father? Please give me details.

I believe "Trinity" is in the Bible; Truly, a Trinitarian does not know who they worship, but that's for the book of Revelation.

No one in 2,000 years has be able to solve this riddle of the Trinity. In fact, it is in one of their own documents (The Athanasian Creed) as to why they can't say 3 Gods, or 3 Lords, because they are "forbidden by the Catholic Religion to say, there be Three Gods or Three Lords." They recognize the problem, but that's the only reason given, you are forbidden. Trinitarians follow that to the T. And yet, Trinitarians accuse Oneness of being illogical for their doctrine of the Father and Son being the same person. That's a thief, stealing Justice from one another.
Following the doctrines of the forefathers who turned quickly.

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me, then up rises the beast. That happened a long, long, time ago. If you wish to understand these things, I can explain.

If one wishes to come to the truth to overcome the world, one will have to come to this doctrine (else one does not have God, and still in one's sins); To overcome, one needs to believe Jesus is God's son, only literal son, which the Trinity; Oneness; Unitarian; J.W.; and like such, deny, deny a true father and son!
Nice try with your strawman. Scripture says God is One. There are 3 major monotheistic world religions. Judaism , Islam and Christianity.

Next

I don't see a contradiction.

Do you believe in the "magic blood" of Christ that is still alive somewhere?

You might want to consider that the blood of Christ flowed out on the ground as a

Deu 15:19 All the firstling males that come of thy herd and of thy flock thou shalt sanctify unto the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work with the firstling of thy bullock, nor shear the firstling of thy sheep.
Deu 15:20 Thou shalt eat it before the LORD thy God year by year in the place which the LORD shall choose, thou and thy household.
Deu 15:21 And if there be any blemish therein, as if it be lame, or blind, or have any ill blemish, thou shalt not sacrifice it unto the LORD thy God.
Deu 15:22 Thou shalt eat it within thy gates: the unclean and the clean person shall eat it alike, as the roebuck, and as the hart.
Deu 15:23 Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.
You don't see a contradiction in one saying Christ flesh came from Mary, and another saying Christ's flesh came from heaven?? This explains much. No point in continuing this discussion until you can see the contradiction.

This question of yours also reveals much, "Do you believe in the "magic blood" of Christ that is still alive somewhere?" No! And, it's real blood, and real flesh, man! God's word does not fail, so He sent His word to become flesh. Do you not believe God's word does not fail? Does the dirts word not fail? No power in dirt.

Are sons like their Father?

I don't believe you've really thought much about this. If you will stop blindly shooting at various people, we can have a conversation about this.

Can you tell me how Jesus is less than the Father? Please give me details.
Yes, they are the image of their father.

Sure, holding to Rom. 1:20, A son is equal to their father, because they came out of their father, yet, they are under submission to their father. Straightforward!

You don't see a contradiction in one saying Christ flesh came from Mary, and another saying Christ's flesh came from heaven?? This explains much. No point in continuing this discussion until you can see the contradiction.

This question of yours also reveals much, "Do you believe in the "magic blood" of Christ that is still alive somewhere?" No! And, it's real blood, and real flesh, man! God's word does not fail, so He sent His word to become flesh. Do you not believe God's word does not fail? Does the dirts word not fail? No power in dirt.

Thanks for being specific. You could have said this the first time you responded. Who said that Christ's physical body (flesh) didn't come from Mary? Not me.

You're assumptions are wrong.

Yes, they are the image of their father.

Sure, holding to Rom. 1:20, A son is equal to their father, because they came out of their father, yet, they are under submission to their father. Straightforward!

So the Father doesn't submit to the Son? Is that your argument?

In the doctrine of the Holy Trinity, the Father and Son submit to one another. They are in perfect Unity.

How many times throughout the Bible does it tell us to "submit to one another"?

Nice try with your strawman. Scripture says God is One. There are 3 major monotheistic world religions. Judaism , Islam and Christianity.

Next
Strawman? You just proved my point, you cant confess 3 Gods.

There is only one God, which is the Father (Jesus also confessed this John 17), Jesus is equal to God because He is God's son. He came forth out of God, therefore equal to God. Sheep are equal to sheep, because they came out of sheep. The word came forth out of God and became flesh, Jesus was born man equal to God, truly God's flesh and blood, equal to God.

To those outside the Christian faith, the doctrine of the Trinity seems a very strange teaching indeed. It seems to violate logic,
The simplistic view: Jesus refers to the FATHER, The Son, And the Holy Spirit. So there ARE SUCH THINGS.

Man assigns the term "Persons" (since all three exhibit the attributes of "personhood"). Does anybody really understand the total extents, and nature of God??

No.

WE call it "Trinity" (there being three) which is O.K. The "Presence of God" in our lives is understood to be the "Holy Spirit".

Outside the Christian (Born again) state, man sees/understands NOTHING, but that doesn't prevent man from creating massive Theologies about which man knows nothing. INSIDE the Christian, state man sees through a glass "darkly" but regardless, man creates massive theologies about that which man knows very little.

What the Bible states, however is that GOD IS ONE. So personally, I pray to HIM, without worrying about "Steering" anything to the right "person". God looks upon my HEART - not my "theology". I've committed my way unto Him, believeing in HIM to bring it to pass (PS 37:5). And for 61 years, he has.

Simple as that.

Last edited:
So the Father doesn't submit to the Son? Is that your argument?

In the doctrine of the Holy Trinity, the Father and Son submit to one another. They are in perfect Unity.

How many times throughout the Bible does it tell us to "submit to one another"?
You don't have the wisdom for this? Who has the authority over who, the father, or the child? The father! This is basic, basic. How old are you, who am I dealing with, might be helpful here? Have you been able to see the contradiction between coming from Mary, or coming from heaven, now?

Thanks for being specific. You could have said this the first time you responded. Who said that Christ's physical body (flesh) didn't come from Mary? Not me.

You're assumptions are wrong.
What, don't know what you are going on about? I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about doctrine. The Trinity doctrine teaches Christ flesh/body came from Mary. Christ taught that His flesh did not come from Mary, but from heaven, John 6:51 I am the living bread..from heaven..and the bread..is my flesh.

The simplistic view: Jesus refers to the FATHER, The Son, And the Holy Spirit. So there ARE SUCH THINGS.

Man assigns the term "Persons" (since all three exhibit the attributes of "personhood"). Does anybody really understand the total extents, and nature of God??

No.

WE call it "Trinity" (there being three) which is O.K. The "Presence of God" in our lives is understood to be the "Holy Spirit".

Outside the Christian (Born again) state, man sees/understands NOTHING, but that doesn't prevent man from creating massive Theologies about which man knows nothing. INSIDE the Christian, state man sees through a glass "darkly" but regardless, man creates massive theologies about that which man knows very little.

What the Bible states, however is that GOD IS ONE. So personally, I pray to HIM, without worrying about "Steering" anything to the right "person". God looks upon my HEART - not my "theology". I've committed my way unto Him, believeing in HIM to bring it to pass (PS 37:5). And for 61 years, he has.

Simple as that.

Person is a statement of character and individual characteristics. These Three are all One in character yet distinct in characteristics. The English word is Person. The Bible you're referencing is English.

There is no disconnect as you attribute to "man".

Strawman? You just proved my point, you cant confess 3 Gods.

There is only one God, which is the Father (Jesus also confessed this John 17), Jesus is equal to God because He is God's son. He came forth out of God, therefore equal to God. Sheep are equal to sheep, because they came out of sheep. The word came forth out of God and became flesh, Jesus was born man equal to God, truly God's flesh and blood, equal to God.
There are not 3 Gods, nice try. There are 3 Persons who are the One True God.

Next

What, don't know what you are going on about? I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about doctrine. The Trinity doctrine teaches Christ flesh/body came from Mary. Christ taught that His flesh did not come from Mary, but from heaven, John 6:51 I am the living bread..from heaven..and the bread..is my flesh.

Thanks again for clarifying instead of assuming.

This is what John 6:51 really says.

John 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

You're paraphrasing and you're getting it wrong. There is nothing here about a "body" coming from heaven. Though I personally do believe in the preincarnate bodily form of Christ. It was never the flesh of the Incarnation.

Do you eat human flesh yourself?

You don't have the wisdom for this? Who has the authority over who, the father, or the child? The father! This is basic, basic. How old are you, who am I dealing with, might be helpful here? Have you been able to see the contradiction between coming from Mary, or coming from heaven, now?

When you submit one to another, then where is the authority?

I am old enough to know that where authority is used, there isn't agreement. You're present a scenario wherein the Father disagrees with the Son.

Did you know that God hated the fact that Israel desired to have a "king" over them?

There are not 3 Gods, nice try. There are 3 Persons who are the One True God.

Next
Three persons judging, whether they all be in one body, or not, whether they all agree, or not, are still three judges judging!
Like you say, "Next!" Else disprove the above statement.

You know simply saying there are not three Gods without being able to back it up, is meaningless, in the sight of God.
Is not God looking for sincere hearts, to entrust His word to. Does not God hate pride, those that can't back up there word. A trinitarian does not see, or admit to their error just like Oneness, or a J.W. doesn't.

Three persons judging, whether they all be in one body, or not, whether they all agree, or not, are still three judges judging!
Like you say, "Next!" Else disprove the above statement.

You know simply saying there are not three Gods without being able to back it up, is meaningless, in the sight of God.
Is not God looking for sincere hearts, to entrust His word to. Does not God hate pride, those that can't back up there word. A trinitarian does not see, or admit to their error just like Oneness, or a J.W. doesn't.
I’m not a polytheist so you are arguing a strawman , I’m a monotheist

Thanks again for clarifying instead of assuming.

This is what John 6:51 really says.

John 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

You're paraphrasing and you're getting it wrong. There is nothing here about a "body" coming from heaven. Though I personally do believe in the preincarnate bodily form of Christ. It was never the flesh of the Incarnation.

Do you eat human flesh yourself?
Tell us how this changed the meaning of the sentence by cutting out the parts that I did?

Are you saying we can't do this.. "I am the living bread that came down from heaven..". Did you notice I cut off the rest of the sentence? But does not that part of the sentence say, "I am the living bread..from heaven"?

And then these part.. "..if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever.." or "..and the bread that I will give for the life of the world..". What do these have to do with bread coming down from heaven, or becoming flesh, as to my point? Nothing! How did it change the point Jesus makes? It doesn't! He says the bead that came down from heaven is my flesh, if you read it straightforward.

So, lets try it this way, if you have to be spoon feed.
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

No, I eat His word. Did you not understand what bread from heaven refers to? Bread from heaven is the word/doctrine, and the bread/word became flesh, His body. When Jesus says eat my flesh He is referring to the word/doctrine of God.

When you submit one to another, then where is the authority?

I am old enough to know that where authority is used, there isn't agreement. You're present a scenario wherein the Father disagrees with the Son.

Did you know that God hated the fact that Israel desired to have a "king" over them?
Does a father/parent have authority over a child, or not?

I’m not a polytheist so you are arguing a strawman , I’m a monotheist
I know you keep repeating that without backing it up. So, I am waiting for that part.
You can keep saying 3 persons are one God all day, but it still illogical until you can back it up. I can say a car is a tree all day, but it is meaningless to all until I can back it up.

Who did Jesus say is the only true God? the Father!
Jesus said, this (which is in the nominative, subject of the sentence) is eternal life. This is what it looks like, not what anyone else says, but this is eternal life, knowing how many persons? Two, the Father and the Son! Jesus was combating false doctrine and Gods.

Back
Top Bottom