Your Views on The Trinity

John 1:1-5 John declares that the Logos not only was with God, He was God. So in one sense, the Word must be distinguished from God, and in another sense, the Word must be identified with God.

But then along came monarchianism.

The first great heresy that the church had to confront with respect to monarchianism was called “modalistic monarchianism” or simply “modalism.” The idea behind modalism was that all three persons of the Trinity are the same person, but that they behave in unique “modes” at different times. Modalists held that God was initially the Creator, then became the Redeemer, then became the Spirit at Pentecost.

And on and on we go.

Adoptionism is another one
In time, according to adoptionism, the Logos became incarnate in the person of Jesus. In His human nature, the Logos was one with the Father in terms of carrying out the same mission and working toward the same goals. He was obedient to the Father, and because of His obedience, the Father “adopted” Him. Thus, it is proper to call the Logos the Son of God. However, He became the Son of God dynamically. There was a change. He was not always the Son of God, but His Sonship was something He earned.
"John 1:1-5 John declares that the Logos not only was with God, He was God. So in one sense, the Word must be distinguished from God, and in another sense, the Word must be identified with God."

Correct, but I follow not the Trinity (anymore), but I follow what Christ taught on how He became flesh Jn 6:51 (being why John wrote Jn 1:1,14); and "the only begotten son of God." How does a trinitarian consider Christ a son? By His flesh? No! His flesh is human from the earth; not a real son! By His person? No! He is God the person who always existed! Can't be the son any, if one always existed. So, He's not really a son, or even a only son!).

What verse(s) do you use to show, or back up the Trinity's version of the incarnation of Christ, how Christ taught how He became flesh?

Right, so God's person is always one person, so, ""DIVERSITY" of himself.", or not, if God is always only one person, then that same person cannot say they both sent, and did not send (John 17:3: 7:28; 8:42), because that same person is responsible for what they think, say, and do. Showing the contradiction of them being the same person.
you said, ""DIVERSITY" of himself.", or not," not 101G, but the definition in the bible word do... (smile). Listen and Learn. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

see that term "offspring", it's the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096
BINGO, see how the KJV and translate that .... "diversity". yes, kin, the KINsman REDEEMER. just as the OT states the same. Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." here, "FELLOW" is the KINSman Redeemer, the Lord Jesus, God's FELLOW.
FELLOW: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

yes, God shared or "Diversified" in flesh, (concretely) the "LAST", the KINsman Redeemer of Revelation 22:16, who is the Root and the "OFFSPRING" ... Oh this is so EASY no to be misunderstood.

the KINsman Redeemer is the same one person who is the LORD, who is the Holy Spirit, who is the MEDIATOR, who is the ADVOCATE, better known as the
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

yes, the KINsman Redeemer, the Lord Jesus is the Comforter, the ECHAD of God in flesh..... again Isaiah 63:5 and read Isaiah chapter 53.

When will they learn Lord. answer, Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts."Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people."Isaiah 28:12 "To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear."Isaiah 28:13 "But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken."

101G.

you said, ""DIVERSITY" of himself.", or not," not 101G, but the definition in the bible word do... (smile). Listen and Learn. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

see that term "offspring", it's the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096
BINGO, see how the KJV and translate that .... "diversity". yes, kin, the KINsman REDEEMER. just as the OT states the same. Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." here, "FELLOW" is the KINSman Redeemer, the Lord Jesus, God's FELLOW.
FELLOW: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

yes, God shared or "Diversified" in flesh, (concretely) the "LAST", the KINsman Redeemer of Revelation 22:16, who is the Root and the "OFFSPRING" ... Oh this is so EASY no to be misunderstood.

the KINsman Redeemer is the same one person who is the LORD, who is the Holy Spirit, who is the MEDIATOR, who is the ADVOCATE, better known as the
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

yes, the KINsman Redeemer, the Lord Jesus is the Comforter, the ECHAD of God in flesh..... again Isaiah 63:5 and read Isaiah chapter 53.

When will they learn Lord. answer, Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts."Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people."Isaiah 28:12 "To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear."Isaiah 28:13 "But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken."

101G.
I know, you still refuse to actually answer the point. You could go about trying to prove the Father and the Son are the same persons all day long, but..
Diversity is meaningless, if it does not solve your contradiction, a one person God who is both the Father (who sent) and Jesus Christ (who did not send)!
Diversity is meaningless, if it does not produce two persons, one that sent, and one that did not send!
Teacher, teacher, are you still not able to explain this, clearly in your own words, so all the student could understand!?

I know, you still refuse to actually answer the point. You could go about trying to prove the Father and the Son are the same persons all day long, but..
Diversity is meaningless,
LOL, LOL, LOL, 101G know that it is meaningless to YOU. for the scriptures are correct. 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved."2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

so, your reply to 101G is meaningless.... :D YIKES! .... see you in Judgment...... good luck.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom