Your Views on The Trinity

101Trinity. You're saying the number for that you don't have a spirit? You need to get into the light, That's right. Stop resisting and come to the light.
if you're going to just YACK, and JACK your JAW, that's what facebook and x are for. if you want to used scriptures to support your point then use scriptures instead of your mouth. else good day.

101G.

if you're going to just YACK, and JACK your JAW, that's what facebook and x are for. if you want to used scriptures to support your point then use scriptures instead of your mouth. else good day.

101G.
That's fine with me. But please notice you're the one that started talking to me I didn't start talking to you.

So I got this for you

Yakety yak Yakety yak
Yakety yak Yakety yak
Yakety yak Yakety yak

you ain't gettin' what you ain't have
Don't talk back
Just talk bad bout what you don't have
Don't talk back
No I got that what you ain't have
Just talk bad bout what you don't have
Don't talk back
Don't talk back

to all my trinitarians, greeting from the Lord JESUS. as the topic states, "your views on the trinity". 101G has one question for the rank and file of the three persons believer Godhead.

since you fellas cannot answer the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 question as to who MADE ALL THINGS, this is a very easy question to get your views on the Godhead.

Question, "in revelation chapter 4 and 5, "one person sits down on the central throne.... correct". and chapter 5 states the one who stands before the throne "WAS SLAIN" ....... Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

this Lamb was slain, but now standing.... meaning resurrected. so 101G's question is this, "Who is setting on the throne?" is it the one whom you call the Father, or the one whom you calls the Son.

I'm very confident that you all have a answer, (maybe not the right one), but as the topic states, "your views on the trinity". 101G love to hear your views as to who sits on the throne in Revelation chapter 4 and 5.

looking to hear your VIEWS.

PICJAG, 101G.

PS, just to get things started ....... 101G's view is this, the one who sits on the Throne is the Lord Jesus, as well as the one who stands before the throne in chapter 5.

101G.

to all my trinitarians, greeting from the Lord JESUS. as the topic states, "your views on the trinity". 101G has one question for the rank and file of the three persons believer Godhead.

since you fellas cannot answer the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 question as to who MADE ALL THINGS, this is a very easy question to get your views on the Godhead.

Question, "in revelation chapter 4 and 5, "one person sits down on the central throne.... correct". and chapter 5 states the one who stands before the throne "WAS SLAIN" ....... Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

this Lamb was slain, but now standing.... meaning resurrected. so 101G's question is this, "Who is setting on the throne?" is it the one whom you call the Father, or the one whom you calls the Son.

I'm very confident that you all have a answer, (maybe not the right one), but as the topic states, "your views on the trinity". 101G love to hear your views as to who sits on the throne in Revelation chapter 4 and 5.

PICJAG, 101G.

PS, just to get things started ....... 101G's view is this, the one who sits on the Throne is the Lord Jesus, as well as the one who stands before the throne in chapter 5.

101G.
You have tritarians? Are the authorities aware of this? I hope you're taking good care of them.

Trinity; Oneness; Unitarian; Jehovah's Witnesses, and like such, or what Christ taught..

John 6:51 I am the living bread..from heaven..and the bread..is my flesh.

The error of these denominations, which teach Christ flesh came from Mary; created fallen sinful flesh which taketh away the sin of the world.
As the people begin to complain about Jesus' claims to have come from heaven (John 6:38), He gives a deeper explanation of His meaning. In the wilderness, God sent physical bread from heaven to meet a physical need.

That manna symbolically represented Jesus. In particular, the manna had to be accepted as a gift or simply walked on. Now, according to Jesus, God has sent the "true bread from heaven" (John 6:32), in the form of a person (John 6:33). This is Christ Himself (John 6:48). Eternal life is only for those who believe in Christ (John 6:40). This explanation came after the people repeatedly misunderstood the symbolic nature of the "Bread of Life" (John 6:26; John 6:34).

BibleRef

to all my OTHER, trinitarians, 101G's view on the trinity.
False doctrine at it's worst. for the Lord Jesus the Christ, said..... Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

the Lord Jesus said "GOD" is a "HE".... one person, so why do men LIE and say it's three, when the Lord Jesus who cannot lie say God is a "he", one person. so now if one believes that the Lord Jesus cannot lie. then one needs to go back to Genesis 1:26 and find out why he said, "US" and "OUR" but in the very next verse say, "he", and "his"..... :ninja: YIKES. if 101G was a three person believer, 101G would go back and find out why"US" and "OUR" was use........ for the scriptures are correct, Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

as the apostle Paul by the Lord Jesus said, "I have you not IGNORANT". your choice...... choose wisely :unsure: .... (smile)

101G.

False doctrine at it's worst. for the Lord Jesus the Christ, said..... Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

the Lord Jesus said "GOD" is a "HE".... one person, so why do men LIE and say it's three, when the Lord Jesus who cannot lie say God is a "he", one person. so now if one believes that the Lord Jesus cannot lie. then one needs to go back to Genesis 1:26 and find out why he said, "US" and "OUR" but in the very next verse say, "he", and "his"..... :ninja: YIKES. if 101G was a three person believer, 101G would go back and find out why"US" and "OUR" was use........ for the scriptures are correct, Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

as the apostle Paul by the Lord Jesus said, "I have you not IGNORANT". your choice...... choose wisely :unsure: .... (smile)

101G.
I agree with Paul, Lets not be ignorant. Let's choose not to believe unitarians. The wise person would never believe anything taught by a Unitarian.

Unitarians believe that Jesus was a great man and a prophet of God, perhaps even a supernatural being, but not God himself. They believe Jesus did not claim to be God and that his teachings did not suggest the existence of a triune God.

That alone should make one leery of them.

Last edited:
I agree with Paul, That's not the ignorant. Let's choose not to believe unitarians. The wise person would never believe anything taught by a Unitarian.

Unitarians believe that Jesus was a great man and a prophet of God, perhaps even a supernatural being, but not God himself. They believe Jesus did not claim to be God and that his teachings did not suggest the existence of a triune God.

True, the unitarians, the trinitarians, and the Oneness (the PCIU) are in the same boat of false doctrine.

101G.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G.

101G.
This seems only right, a fair deal. How about you answer your own contradictions first, you know taking that plank out of your own eye, before you start questioning, and accusing, trinitarians on their beliefs. Just to keep all things sincere. Explaining in your own words, or with Yes's and No's.
You right, Jesus does not lie = John 17:3: 7:28; 8:42.
"If there is only one person who is responsible for what they think, say, and do, how can Jesus' person be the only true God person that sent, if Jesus' person did not send Himself?"
..and/or..
One Person, who is both first and last? Yes, or no.
One person is first, and a different person is last? Yes, or No.
One person that was first, and a bunch of persons that are last? Yes, or No.
A bunch of persons that were first, and one person that was last? Yes, or No.
A bunch of persons that are first, and a bunch of persons that are last? Yes, or No.​

True, the unitarians, the trinitarians, and the Oneness (the PCIU) are in the same boat of false doctrine.

101G.
The same boat? I don't see how that's possible. Whereas Trinitarianism teaches that God is three in one (triune), Unitarianism teaches that God is simply one (unity). Unitarianism rejects the doctrines of the Trinity and the deity of Christ.

I agree with Paul, Lets not be ignorant. Let's choose not to believe unitarians. The wise person would never believe anything taught by a Unitarian.

"They believe Jesus did not claim to be God and that his teachings did not suggest the existence of a triune God."

I am not Oneness, but all Jesus claimed was that He is the literal son of God. Jesus did not claim to be God John 10:33, 36.
John 17:3: 7:28; 8:42.
"If there is only one person who is responsible for what they think, say, and do, how can Jesus' person be the only true God person that sent, if Jesus' person did not send Himself?"​

ou right, Jesus does not lie = John 17:3: 7:28; 8:42.
"If there is only one person who is responsible for what they think, say, and do, how can Jesus' person be the only true God person that sent, if Jesus' person did not send Himself?"
(smile), he's a "DIVERSITY" of himself.... Hello
..and/or..
One Person, who is both first and last? Yes, or no.
yes,
One person that was first, and a bunch of persons that are last? Yes, or No.
in the Godhead, only one person is first and last.
A bunch of persons that were first, and one person that was last? Yes, or No.
see above
A bunch of persons that are first, and a bunch of persons that are last? Yes, or No.
see above

now,
his seems only right, a fair deal. How about you answer your own contradictions first,
OK, Listen and Learn, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." two people? no, now this, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." two persons? NO, and here's why. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, and "Also means, in addition; too. so, it's the SAME "ONE" PERSON..... see, the bible interprets it's self.

now, was that FAIR enough? so.... mind answering who sits on the throne in Revelation 4 & 5? as said, the Lord Jesus.... :p

101G

You just don't understand the trinity. "Sur-prise, sur-prise, sur-prise!"

He was both God’s Son (John 3:16) and God Himself—God in human flesh (1 Timothy 3:16). Yes, He was fully man, but He was also fully God (Colossians 2:9).

Shazam
nonsense, but we must meet people where they are. if the Lord Jesus was God S0n, (in your use of son), who was his mother? please note, God have no mother nor Father.

will be looking for your answer, ..... :cool:

101G.

John 1:1-5 John declares that the Logos not only was with God, He was God. So in one sense, the Word must be distinguished from God, and in another sense, the Word must be identified with God.

But then along came monarchianism.

The first great heresy that the church had to confront with respect to monarchianism was called “modalistic monarchianism” or simply “modalism.” The idea behind modalism was that all three persons of the Trinity are the same person, but that they behave in unique “modes” at different times. Modalists held that God was initially the Creator, then became the Redeemer, then became the Spirit at Pentecost.

And on and on we go.

Adoptionism is another one
In time, according to adoptionism, the Logos became incarnate in the person of Jesus. In His human nature, the Logos was one with the Father in terms of carrying out the same mission and working toward the same goals. He was obedient to the Father, and because of His obedience, the Father “adopted” Him. Thus, it is proper to call the Logos the Son of God. However, He became the Son of God dynamically. There was a change. He was not always the Son of God, but His Sonship was something He earned.

nonsense, but we must meet people where they are. if the Lord Jesus was God S0n, (in your use of son), who was his mother? please note, God have no mother nor Father.

101G.
Please pick up your bible and look up the information that explains it thoroughly.

John 1:1-5 John declares that the Logos not only was with God, He was God. So in one sense, the Word must be distinguished from God, and in another sense, the Word must be identified with God.
ERROR, not distinguished from God, but "OF" God in the EQUAL SHARE of himself (his OWN-SELF, per Isaiah 63:5), which is the ECHAD of God in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK just as Genesis 1:1 declares. and this ECHAD explains Genesis 1:26 & 27, as well as John 1:1-14, Revelation 1:1 and the Baptism of of the Christ in Matthew 3:16 & 17.
this is just too easy not to understand.

101G

101G.
What do you use, selective bible reading? Do you just tear the pages out don't go along with your pet theology?

Who sent Jesus? You know that he was predicted to come right from the the garden right? When God Cursed the serpent. Then there's Abraham and Isaac. That parallels God sacrificing his son.

Abraham said, “God will provide for himself the lamb for a burnt offering, my son.” So they went both of them together. Genesis 22:8

And let's not forget the bloodline of David, why was that so important? Because Jesus came through that bloodline. It's where he got his human DNA.

Jesus is fully God and fully man.

Philippians 2:6-8 make clear the full deity and full humanity of Jesus Christ, “who, though He was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form, He humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.”

Okay here's the one you're waiting for. Is this one still in your bible or did you tear it out? Refresh your memory.

Luke 1:26-38
Six months after Elizabeth had become pregnant, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a city in Galilee. 27 The angel went to a virgin promised in marriage to a descendant of David named Joseph. The virgin’s name was Mary.
28 When the angel entered her home, he greeted her and said, “You are favored by the Lord! The Lord is with you.”
29 She was startled by what the angel said and tried to figure out what this greeting meant.
30 The angel told her,
“Don’t be afraid, Mary. You have found favor [a] with God.
31 You will become pregnant, give birth to a son,
and name him Jesus.
32 He will be a great man
and will be called the Son of the Most High.
The Lord God will give him
the throne of his ancestor David.
33 Your son will be king of Jacob’s people forever,
and his kingdom will never end.”
34 Mary asked the angel, “How can this be? I’m a virgin.”
35 The angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.
36 “Elizabeth, your relative, is six months pregnant with a son in her old age. People said she couldn’t have a child. 37 But nothing is impossible for God.”
38 Mary answered, “I am the Lord’s servant. Let everything you’ve said happen to me.”
Then the angel left her.

ERROR, not distinguished from God, but "OF" God in the EQUAL SHARE of himself (his OWN-SELF, per Isaiah 63:5), which is the ECHAD of God in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK just as Genesis 1:1 declares. and this ECHAD explains Genesis 1:26 & 27, as well as John 1:1-14, Revelation 1:1 and the Baptism of of the Christ in Matthew 3:16 & 17.
this is just too easy not to understand.

101G
No one could understand that it's totally intelligible. Incomprehensible I tell you. Are you using an artificial intelligence conversation generator? Because if you are you need to find a better one.

(smile), he's a "DIVERSITY" of himself.... Hello

yes,

in the Godhead, only one person is first and last.

see above

see above

now,

OK, Listen and Learn, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." two people? no, now this, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." two persons? NO, and here's why. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, and "Also means, in addition; too. so, it's the SAME "ONE" PERSON..... see, the bible interprets it's self.

now, was that FAIR enough? so.... mind answering who sits on the throne in Revelation 4 & 5? as said, the Lord Jesus.... :p

101G
Right, so God's person is always one person, so, ""DIVERSITY" of himself.", or not, if God is always only one person, then that same person cannot say they both sent, and did not send (John 17:3: 7:28; 8:42), because that same person is responsible for what they think, say, and do. Showing the contradiction of them being the same person.
Jesus is not the image of God's body/form, correct. Yet, He is the exact image of the invisible God's person, but He is not the same person..(other than John 17:3: 7:28; 8:42)..
2 Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest the light of the glorious gospel of
Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
The term "who is the image of God" itself implies two persons. And that is what is meant by the word "image"; a semblance; an exact copy; a representation; a likeness. Two! You need two different somethings, to consider something the image of something (else). And Jesus is the image of His father's person. Which equals two persons. Straightforward!

Back
Top Bottom