Your Views on The Trinity

BIG ERROR, the term "WITH" expose your false assumption.

101G.
You are Projecting this onto me, yet you are the one not able to answer.. "Jesus cannot be the only true God that sent, cause Jesus did not send." ..When you are able to clear up this contradiction (which you will not be able to, unless you rewrite that verse, or reality), then you could correct me, but not until then, cause this proves you are in error!.. "Jesus cannot be the only true God that sent, cause Jesus did not send."

When you speak a word, and it returns to you a few seconds latter, do you not hear it in your own ear?

This would be one reason why I see two.. I read about Two, the word (which we learn is Jesus Christ, God's son), and God (which we learn is the Father alone, clearly stated: Mark 12:29-30, 32; John 17:3). Others are in Genesis, and those Personal Pronouns, and other things like Jesus is the son of God (there is no reason not to take this straightforward, especially when Jesus is claiming to be God's only son), which requires two, then the introduction and farewells in each book of the Bible, says Father and Son, the Holy Spirit is not included. In the end, everything one reads in the Bible always points to two. To mention a few.

You are not even able to explain your version in your own words, and you keep dragging this along as if a different result would happen.
Do you not realize, that you will never get me to believe that Gord and Jimmy are the same person, when Gord sent Jimmy, and Jimmy said he did not come of his own accord, he did not send himself. And you are saying that is not true, it's a lie, don't believe the Jesus of the Bible, believe 101G.
So, prove to me Jimmy is Gord, and that Jimmy sent himself, and we're done! But this is what you refuse to do, but keep on pretending as if you got the answer to a contradiction, that can't be solved. You are not able to overcome this doctrine, and I know that. No one has to this day, and if it is truth, and what Jesus taught, you never will.

see post #259 above, it's one person in the ECHAD. which you have no clue. even the answer is clearly in the bible. just as it is only one person in Revelation 1:1 ..... (smile), oh this is just too easy.

101G.
There is only one true God, the Father. Jesus is God's only son!

You are Projecting this onto me, yet you are the one not able to answer..
not projecting anything but truth. listen and Learn ... last time. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." I am he? the First is "WITH" the last? is this two persons? let the bible speak. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." the First is Also the Last? ...... BINGO, the Same one person. see you have no clue what with means when speaking of the Godhead in the ECHAD of God. ........... :p

101G.

thanks for the reply. but what if "WITH" indicate the same one PERSON? let's examine this terminology from the bible point of view.

Example: Isaiah 41:4 " Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." from appearance it seems the first is "WITH" the Last as two separate persons..... correct? well let the bible finishing speaking.
Isaiah 44:6 " Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." Hmmmmmm..... the First is the Last too? yes, and here's why. Isaiah 48:12 " Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO. the First is the Last, because the term "ALSO" means, in addition; too: so the fist is in addition to or also is the Last. the same one person. just as in John 1:1 the word was "WITH" God, and "ALSO" God, John 1:1c just as you said, according to the scriptures. the bible do not lie. just as this one person who is the Word is the LORD without flesh, bone and blood. for he, "ONE" person made all things, per Isaiah 44:24. for he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF".

101G.
I'm going to just stick with the trinity, that's what works for me.

not projecting anything but truth. listen and Learn ... last time. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." I am he? the First is "WITH" the last? is this two persons? let the bible speak. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." the First is Also the Last? ...... BINGO, the Same one person. see you have no clue what with means when speaking of the Godhead in the ECHAD of God. ........... :p

101G.
Right, "The first is the last", yes I got that. I understood all that. But what you are not explaining is how one can be both sender, and not the sender!
You are saying, they are the same person, that there is only one person, and there only ever has been one person that has ever been God. Is this not correct?

So, if it has always only ever been one person that has been God, and this first (God person) sent the last (God person), which the first and last are actually the same person, then how can the last person say, they did not send themselves, if they are same person?
Cause if they are still the same person, then they are the same person. And it cannot be, that this person both sent and did not send. That is the part you need to explain!

The part about you try to prove there is only one true God, I already believe. What I don't believe is one person can be both sender, and not the sender. Do you understand this??

Man over God? your choice.

101G

My choice is believing in the trinity and that has nothing to do with man. Except man being made by all three.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" Genesis 1:26

“In the beginning was the Word [that is, the Logos], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” John 1:1

In that first sentence, we see the Trinity, because the Logos is said to have been with God from the beginning. There are different terms in the Greek language that can be translated by the English word with, but the word that is used here suggests the closest possible relationship, virtually a face-to-face relationship. Nevertheless, John makes a distinction between the Logos and God. God and the Logos are together, but they are not the same.

Then John declares that the Logos not only was with God, He was God. So in one sense, the Word must be distinguished from God, and in another sense, the Word must be identified with God.

John says more. He adds: “He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men” John 1: 2–4

Here we see eternality, creative power of the Holy Spirit, and self-existence attributed to the Logos, who is Jesus.

That's why I'll stick with the trinity.

Right, "The first is the last", yes I got that. I understood all that. But what you are not explaining is how one can be both sender, and not the sender!
lol, lol, one word, "ECHAD". and it's self explanatory. ..... :D if you cannot understand go to God in Faith. because, James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:6 "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."

101G

it this biologial? or do the term "Son" means something else? we suggest you go and find out.

101G.
Biological:
Heb. 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This is why John wrote the book of John, not to prove Jesus is God, but that He is the son of that God. Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

My choice is believing in the trinity and that has nothing to do with man. Except man being made by all three.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" Genesis 1:26

“In the beginning was the Word [that is, the Logos], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” John 1:1

In that first sentence, we see the Trinity, because the Logos is said to have been with God from the beginning. There are different terms in the Greek language that can be translated by the English word with, but the word that is used here suggests the closest possible relationship, virtually a face-to-face relationship. Nevertheless, John makes a distinction between the Logos and God. God and the Logos are together, but they are not the same.

Then John declares that the Logos not only was with God, He was God. So in one sense, the Word must be distinguished from God, and in another sense, the Word must be identified with God.

John says more. He adds: “He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men” John 1: 2–4

Here we see eternality, creative power of the Holy Spirit, and self-existence attributed to the Logos, who is Jesus.

That's why I'll stick with the trinity.
The New Testament also states that the Holy Spirit is divine. We see this, for instance, in Jesus’ triune formula for baptism. By the command of Christ, people are to be baptized in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19

Paul’s closing benediction in his second letter to the Corinthians reads, “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all” 2 Corinthians 13:13

The apostles also speak of the Father, Son, and Spirit cooperating to redeem a people for Themselves.

In these and many other passages in the New Testament, the deity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is set forth explicitly or implicitly. When considered together with the Bible’s clear teaching as to the oneness of God, the only conclusion is that there is one God in three persons—the doctrine of the Trinity.

lol, lol, one word, "ECHAD". and it's self explanatory. ..... :D if you cannot understand go to God in Faith. because, James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:6 "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."

101G
A unity of what? One Person, who is both first and last?
It's been revealed who's side you play for.

Why? I already know the answer.

Did you know arrogant people can't back up their words, and neither could the Pharisees? This is the age of the Pharisees.

How can Jesus person be the only true God person that sent, if the Jesus person did not send himself?

A unity of what? One Person, who is both first and last?
ERROR, ERROR, ERROR, not any unity, but the "DIVERSITY" of God in EQUALITY of his own self, who, is "ONE PERSON" in this DIVERSITY of ordinal First and ordinal Last. Listen and Learn. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

Note definition #2. an Ordinal First who is "LORD". scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." Note, just like John 1:1 the Word was "WITH" God, right.... now the revelation. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." I, I, I, I, the LORD is "Also" the Last. one person is the First and with the Last .... I, I, I, am he. THIS IS TOO EASY. WHAT? I AM, say it again, I AM the first and I AM the LAST..... ALSO. is this plain enough? if not then one is totally void of gray matter and everything else.

the bible doesn't get any plainer than that. so if one cannot grasp this, then as said, go to God.

101G.
PS 101G is not a ONENESS as the PCU, or as some other Oneness. but 101G is what God and his apostle taught, "DIVERSIFIED ONENESS". not some new theology? oh no, but the pure gospel of the Lord JESUS, which is to be preached around the world ... before the end comes.

ERROR, ERROR, ERROR, not any unity, but the "DIVERSITY" of God in EQUALITY of his own self, who, is "ONE PERSON" in this DIVERSITY of ordinal First and ordinal Last. Listen and Learn. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

Note definition #2. an Ordinal First who is "LORD". scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." Note, just like John 1:1 the Word was "WITH" God, right.... now the revelation. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." I, I, I, I, the LORD is "Also" the Last. one person is the First and with the Last .... I, I, I, am he. THIS IS TOO EASY. WHAT? I AM, say it again, I AM the first and I AM the LAST..... ALSO. is this plain enough? if not then one is totally void of gray matter and everything else.

the bible doesn't get any plainer than that. so if one cannot grasp this, then as said, go to God.

101G.
PS 101G is not a ONENESS as the PCU, or as some other Oneness. but 101G is what God and his apostle taught, "DIVERSIFIED ONENESS". not some new theology? oh no, but the pure gospel of the Lord JESUS, which is to be preached around the world ... before the end comes.
One Person, who is both first and last? Yes, or no.
One person is first, and a different person is last? Yes, or No.
One person that was first, and a bunch of persons that are last? Yes, or No.
A bunch of persons that were first, and one person that was last? Yes, or No.
A bunch of persons that are first, and a bunch of persons that are last? Yes, or No.

so, Matthew 19:3 & 4 is 101G opinion?

101G.
When Interpreted with our finite minds yes it becomes an opinion. The way it's works is whatever theology we tend to lean towards that's the way we interpret the rest of the bible.

Take for instance a Calvinist, everything they read in the bible is going to be geared toward Calvinism. That's what makes it an opinion.
Take John 3:16 for instance. The Calvinist see the word "World" and they interpreted to mean the "Elect".

When Interpreted with our finite minds yes it becomes an opinion.
ERROR, you can say that about the entire bible. but ...... 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." so you can try again.

101G.

it this biologial? or do the term "Son" means something else? we suggest you go and find out.

101G.
if by biology you mean 'a type of nature'
but not the type of biology-nature of this earth

yes... Christ as deity has God's nature
being His actual son

but not involved is 'animal procreation'
which humans here engage in
since after all being in animal ape bodies

procreation only applies to this current corrupt
nature of this earth not created by Him
and this body not created by Him

this body is an idol.