Your Views on The Trinity

at the beginning, just as you said, is only ONE PERSON. and God "SAID". Genesis 1:1 " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:2 " And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." Genesis 1:3 " And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

he "SAID" .... "BY" himself. Oh how clear can one get. there is no mystery. for he was "ALONE" and BY, BY, BY, BY, himself. how plain can one Get. he, he, he, SPOKE and it was done.

there was no second person or third. just as the scriptures said, he was "ALONE" and BY... himself. if one would look up the word "Through", according to the Noah Webster 1828 dictionary is is also rendered "BY" just as in Isaiah 44:24 "BY" HIMSELF.

101G
And so, I agree! There was only one person. You seem to understand this is what I am saying, when you stated, "at the beginning, just as you said, is only ONE PERSON." And that is all I have said. So, where you get me saying there was another person, I do not know!
And that is what I have been saying, "God spoke!" I believe we understand this the same way, that speaking is referring to words coming out of God's mouth.
Did God create by His word? Did God create through His word? By and through in this context mean the same, to me.

Last edited:
And so, I agree! There was only one person. You seem to understand this is what I am saying, when you stated, "at the beginning, just as you said, is only ONE PERSON." And that is all I have said. So, were you get me saying there was another person, I do not know!
And that is what I have been saying, "God spoke!" I believe we understand this the same way, that speaking is referring to words coming out of God's mouth.
Did God create by His word? Did God create through His word? By and through in this context mean the same, to me.
Good, now you're on the RIGHT ROAD. only one thing. there is only one PERSON in the beginning, who is the "FATHER" that is JESUS, the LORD. notice how 101G use the title "Father" with the RANK "LORD" to identify JESUS in the beginning. Oh this is getting GOOD now. if you have any question on what 101G just said.... Ask please.

101G.

Only if you put on blinders, and ignore every single other thing I said!
And when one refuses to receive parts of what another says, then one will misunderstand, and misquote, what the other is saying. This is your sin. Knowingly refusing to understand another.
Chuckle!!! Word games.

Good, now you're on the RIGHT ROAD. only one thing. there is only one PERSON in the beginning, who is the "FATHER" that is JESUS, the LORD. notice how 101G use the title "Father" with the RANK "LORD" to identify JESUS in the beginning. Oh this is getting GOOD now. if you have any question on what 101G just said.... Ask please.

101G.
Funny, I haven't changed my mind on anything, not anything you have said, or since I joined this site.

I got ya, there is no father and son, because you have only one person. And therefore deny the only literally begotten son.

To those outside the Christian faith, the doctrine of the Trinity seems a very strange teaching indeed. It seems to violate logic, for it claims that God is three and yet that he is one. How can this be? And why would the church propound such a doctrine? It does not appear to be taught in Scripture, which is the Christian’s supreme authority in matters of faith and practice. And it presents an obstacle to faith for those who otherwise might be inclined to accept the Christian faith. Is it a teaching that perhaps was a mistake in the first place, and certainly is a hindrance and an embarrassment to Christianity? Could it be omitted from Christian faith and theology, without any loss and even with considerable gain? I submit that the doctrine of the Trinity is of great importance in our time, and therefore needs to be examined carefully, for several reasons.

First, this doctrine historically was the first that the church felt it necessary to elaborate in a definitive fashion. The church began preaching its message, which entailed the deity of Jesus as well as that of the Father. It had not thoroughly worked out the nature of the relationship between these two persons, however. Christians simply assumed that both were God. Soon some persons began to raise questions regarding just what this meant. The proposals they made in attempting to give some concrete content did not sound totally correct to many Christians, however, so a more complete explanation was worked out. This became the full doctrine of the Trinity, that all three, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, are divine, but that they are not three Gods, but one. It was deemed essential to the life of the church to hold this doctrine of God’s three-in-oneness.

It was not simply the church of the third and fourth centuries that encountered challenges to this view. Although more than fifteen centuries have gone by since the church took its stand, there are still varieties of Christianity that deny the Trinity. This is still very much an issue in our time, as groups such as the Jehovah’s Witnesses dispute the full deity of Jesus and thus the doctrine of the Trinity. Numerous cults and sects reject this view, as do some liberal Christians within better known Christian denominations.

Making Sense of the Trinity
My view is unitarians are mistaken because there are three who make up the Godhead. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are referred to in concert in many places in the bible.

In Matthew 28:19, Jesus commands his disciples to Baptize “in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit”. If there were no trinity why would you baptize in this fashion?

This command clearly identifies the integrity of each separate and distinct part of the Godhead. Three separate and distinct individual entities who have a keen interest in the individual being Baptized.

Paul in 2 Corinthians 13 is pretty clear about the three fold relationship we hold with Jesus Christ, God and the Holy Spirit. He actually describes the relationship in specific terms of grace, love and fellowship.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Cor 13:13

The New Testament is chock full of confirmations that Jesus is God, and there are some in the Old Testament as well. I keep running into more each day that I hadn't noticed before. For example: Jude 25 "to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority before all time and now and forever. Amen."

At first glance, its clear here that God and Jesus are distinct persons. But wait a minute, God is called our Savior, and of course we know that elsewhere, Jesus is called our Savior. We also know from Isaiah that there is only ONE Savior. Is. 43:11 "I, only I, am the Lord, and there is no savior besides Me."

So here we have a dilemma. If God is our Savior and Jesus is our Savior - and yet there is only One Savior, how do we resolve this? I think right here we see why the Trinity doctrine came into existence. Because the Bible is filled with scriptures that bring us right back to this same dilemma. What other conclusion can be taken from this, other than the fact that Jesus IS God? And if Jesus is God and the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God and yet, they are distinct - well, we have the Trinity, don't we?

But there's more to this verse: The glory, majesty, dominion, and authority attributed to God - "passes" through Jesus Christ our Lord, not only now, but from eternity past, and to eternity future. Does that not tell us that Jesus Himself, besides being eternal Himself, shares in and even deserves the SAME glory, majesty, dominion, and authority that is attributed to the Father?

Proving from the scripture that the third person, the Holy Spirit, is God is quite simple.

And this is just ONE verse!! How anyone can deny the Trinity is beyond me.

Some have said that the Trinity doctrine wasn't "invented" until the 3rd or 4th century. I don't know if that is true, but I don't see how the reality of the Trinity could not be known initially by the 12 apostles themselves. In fact, their writings confirm this, even though the term "Trinity" is not used until later.

I consider myself a Trinitarian, even though I believe the scripture clearly shows us that the three persons are distinct - and yet at the same time, they are each other. How can John 1:1 be understood any other way? "the Word was with God (2 distinct persons), and the Word was God (they are each other).

Last edited:
Another topic to confirm Christ's doctrine on where His flesh came from.
Earthly flesh and blood, especially corrupted flesh, cannot enter heaven, is this not correct? 1 Cor 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption [corrupted flesh and blood] inherit incorruption [kingdom of God/heaven].

Heb. 9:7 but into the second only the high priest goes, and he but once a year, and not without taking blood, which he offers for himself and for the unintentional sins of the people.
Heb. 9:11 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation)
Heb. 9:12 he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.

1. How did Jesus secure an eternal redemption with corrupted created blood?
How did Jesus take the blood [with His body] He got from Mary, from corrupted creation which cannot enter heaven, and enter the holy place in heaven?

Mary's corrupted flesh and blood cannot enter heaven, but..

John 8:23 ..he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
John 3:31 He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all.
John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
John 1:14 And the Word became flesh..

Christ's flesh was made from heaven not from the earth Jn. 1:14; 6:51; 8:23.
Jesus is from above, we are from below.
Jesus is not of this world, we are of this world.
The bread came down and became flesh.
The word came down and became flesh.
Satan said, command this stone to become bread. How do you understand that statement, straightforwardly?
That the stone itself would turn into bread that you could eat the whole thing. Would you expect to find a stone inside?
Now, what about straightforwardly "the word became flesh"? The word turned into flesh as the stone turned into bread, straightforward!

Luke 4:3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command this stone to becomeG1096 bread.”
John 1:14 And the Word becameG1096 flesh.
And it is the same word used to express the same "G1096became/becomeG1096"

Not to mention 1 Pet 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body [corrupted flesh/body covered our sins??] on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed [we were healed by a corrupted flesh/body??].

Another topic to confirm Christ's doctrine on where His flesh came from.
Earthly flesh and blood, especially corrupted flesh, cannot enter heaven, is this not correct? 1 Cor 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption [corrupted flesh and blood] inherit incorruption [kingdom of God/heaven].

Heb. 9:7 but into the second only the high priest goes, and he but once a year, and not without taking blood, which he offers for himself and for the unintentional sins of the people.
Heb. 9:11 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation)
Heb. 9:12 he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.

1. How did Jesus secure an eternal redemption with corrupted created blood?
How did Jesus take the blood [with His body] He got from Mary, from corrupted creation which cannot enter heaven, and enter the holy place in heaven?

Mary's corrupted flesh and blood cannot enter heaven, but..

John 8:23 ..he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
John 3:31 He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all.
John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
John 1:14 And the Word became flesh..

Christ's flesh was made from heaven not from the earth Jn. 1:14; 6:51; 8:23.
Jesus is from above, we are from below.
Jesus is not of this world, we are of this world.
The bread came down and became flesh.
The word came down and became flesh.
Satan said, command this stone to become bread. How do you understand that statement, straightforwardly?
That the stone itself would turn into bread that you could eat the whole thing. Would you expect to find a stone inside?
Now, what about straightforwardly "the word became flesh"? The word turned into flesh as the stone turned into bread, straightforward!

Luke 4:3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command this stone to becomeG1096 bread.”
John 1:14 And the Word becameG1096 flesh.
And it is the same word used to express the same "G1096became/becomeG1096"

Not to mention 1 Pet 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body [corrupted flesh/body covered our sins??] on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed [we were healed by a corrupted flesh/body??].

How could Christ's blood be corrupt, and still cleanse the sins of all mankind? Since Jesus never sinned, I don't believe His blood or His body were corrupt either. The Bible is clear that Jesus was a man, so He had the same flesh and blood that we do - only His flesh and blood were never corrupted UNTIL He took all the sins of all mankind on His body. His flesh was made inside Mary's womb, the same way ours was in our mother's womb. His flesh was not made in heaven, it was made by God inside Mary's womb, just like ours is.
So what came down from heaven, when Jesus was incarnated? I believe it was His spirit (and possibly His soul too) - apparently NOT the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit fell upon Him at His baptism - but it was the spirit of the man Jesus.

How could Christ's blood be corrupt, and still cleanse the sins of all mankind? Since Jesus never sinned, I don't believe His blood or His body were corrupt either. The Bible is clear that Jesus was a man, so He had the same flesh and blood that we do - only His flesh and blood were never corrupted UNTIL He took all the sins of all mankind on His body. His flesh was made inside Mary's womb, the same way ours was in our mother's womb. His flesh was not made in heaven, it was made by God inside Mary's womb, just like ours is.
So what came down from heaven, when Jesus was incarnated? I believe it was His spirit (and possibly His soul too) - apparently NOT the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit fell upon Him at His baptism - but it was the spirit of the man Jesus.
A misrepresentation! Hopefully that was a honest mistake. I did not say, His flesh was made in heaven, but from heaven.
Some things you said are true to scripture, but can you back up the rest of your philosophy with scripture?

It was the word/seed of God that came down from heaven, and became flesh/bread, is the understanding. Jn. 6:51 I am the bread.. (which was the word) ..from heaven.. ..and the bread [the word is food, bread].. ..is my flesh!
That is the same thing as saying, "The word became flesh!" And is why John wrote Jn. 1:14, because Jesus taught Jn. 6:51. And has a similar meaning as Command this stone become bread!

The word that came down, was the word that came forth from God's mouth Isa. 55:10-11.

Isa 55:10 “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout [bring life], giving seed [Jesus sowed the seed of God] to the sower and bread to the eater [Jesus said eat my flesh],

Isa 55:11 so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty [Jesus returned to the Father], but it shall accomplish [Jn. 17:4 ..having accomplished the work that you gave me to do] that which I purpose, and shall succeed [Jn. 19:30 "It is finished!"] in the thing for which I sent it [Jesus said he did not send himself, he did not come of my own accord, but that the only true God the Father sent Him].

Rom. 8:3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh [not in the soul, or person, or spirit, but flesh/body].
It does not says, "his own Son in sinful mortal flesh," which is what Mary has (our created flesh is the problem! Our flesh has it's own desires, and we can choose to yield to our fleshes desires, or not), but his own Son in the likeness of.

But you are saying, created mortal flesh, made of the earth, can enter heaven?
1 Cor. 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

..and..
1 Cor. 15:47 The first man was from the earth [a body/flesh, for a soul is made from spirit and earth/dust], a man of dust [referring to the body/flesh. Which is being contrasted with..]; the second man is from heaven.

..and..(how does your doctrine square with this..)
1Cor. 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

How did mortal flesh enter heaven, if it must be changed?

The New Testament is chock full of confirmations that Jesus is God, and there are some in the Old Testament as well. I keep running into more each day that I hadn't noticed before. For example: Jude 25 "to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority before all time and now and forever. Amen."

At first glance, its clear here that God and Jesus are distinct persons. But wait a minute, God is called our Savior, and of course we know that elsewhere, Jesus is called our Savior. We also know from Isaiah that there is only ONE Savior. Is. 43:11 "I, only I, am the Lord, and there is no savior besides Me."

So here we have a dilemma. If God is our Savior and Jesus is our Savior - and yet there is only One Savior, how do we resolve this? I think right here we see why the Trinity doctrine came into existence. Because the Bible is filled with scriptures that bring us right back to this same dilemma. What other conclusion can be taken from this, other than the fact that Jesus IS God? And if Jesus is God and the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God and yet, they are distinct - well, we have the Trinity, don't we?

But there's more to this verse: The glory, majesty, dominion, and authority attributed to God - "passes" through Jesus Christ our Lord, not only now, but from eternity past, and to eternity future. Does that not tell us that Jesus Himself, besides being eternal Himself, shares in and even deserves the SAME glory, majesty, dominion, and authority that is attributed to the Father?

Proving from the scripture that the third person, the Holy Spirit, is God is quite simple.

And this is just ONE verse!! How anyone can deny the Trinity is beyond me.

Some have said that the Trinity doctrine wasn't "invented" until the 3rd or 4th century. I don't know if that is true, but I don't see how the reality of the Trinity could not be known initially by the 12 apostles themselves. In fact, their writings confirm this, even though the term "Trinity" is not used until later.

I consider myself a Trinitarian, even though I believe the scripture clearly shows us that the three persons are distinct - and yet at the same time, they are each other. How can John 1:1 be understood any other way? "the Word was with God (2 distinct persons), and the Word was God (they are each other).
"So here we have a dilemma. If God is our Savior and Jesus is our Savior - and yet there is only One Savior, how do we resolve this? I think right here we see why the Trinity doctrine came into existence."
This is not a dilemma! It was God's master plain, God's doctrine, not Christ's doctrine/plain. Therefore God the Father is the only true savior through Christ, as a builder who hires others to build. God also gets the credit for the things we do, because He is working in us, through Christ, Christ's spirit, which is God the Father's spirit. And here God is working in Christ..

2 Cor. 5:18 But all things are of God [the Father], who reconciled us to himself through Christ, and gave unto us the ministry of reconciliation;
2 Cor. 5:19 to wit, that God [the Father] was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not reckoning unto them their trespasses, and having committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

What is written. This is why Jesus came John 17 (also keeping in mind what Jesus taught Mark 12:29, 32, 34 knowing how the scribe understood "The Lord our God, the Lord is one," which is a Singular Pronoun "he", "one God; and there is none other but he")..

Joh 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
1. Jesus said the Father is the only true God!
2. Jesus cannot be the only true God that sent, because Jesus said he did not send himself!
3. Jesus said this is what eternal life looks like for all of eternity. knowing only two, the Father and the Son, just the two.
Which equals one Singular God Personal Pronoun he.
Three witnesses in one verse!!!
And that is before ya even get to verse 5.
And this is just ONE verse!! How anyone can confess the Trinity is beyond me. Rev 13:18.

"How can John 1:1 be understood any other way? the Word was with God (2 distinct persons), and the Word was God (they are each other)."
Can your spoken word be with you? Yes it can! When it goes out of your mouth and hits a mountain, then returns a few seconds later, and your hear it in your own ear, is that not your word with you.

The foolishness of God is wiser than men!

Last edited:
Funny, I haven't changed my mind on anything, not anything you have said, or since I joined this site.

I got ya, there is no father and son, because you have only one person. And therefore deny the only literally begotten son.
GINOLJC, to all.
IGNORANCE is no excuse. one person in the ECHAD of himself. this is why you're Non repentant. ...... (smile). for the scriptures are so true, Hosea 4:6 " My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." Hosea 4:7 " As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame."

101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
IGNORANCE is no excuse. one person in the ECHAD of himself. this is why you're Non repentant. ...... (smile). for the scriptures are so true, Hosea 4:6 " My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." Hosea 4:7 " As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame."

101G.
Yet,
How many time did you get me wrong.
Falsely accuse me.
Not apologize.
Or, try to make things right.
Said you could explain, did not keep your word.
"If there is only one person, who is responsible for what they think, say, and do, how can Jesus be the only true God that sent, if Jesus did not send Himself?"

John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
2. Jesus cannot be the only true God that sent, because Jesus said he did not send himself!
3. Jesus said this is what eternal life looks like for all of eternity, knowing two, the Father and the Son, that's two.
Which equals one Singular God Personal Pronoun he, and His son = two.

A three in one verse!!!

But with sorcery and magic *poof* watch 101G pull a single person out of his hat.

I know who I received my doctrine from.

Yet,
How many time did you get me wrong.
Falsely accuse me.
Not apologize.
Or, try to make things right.
How many times 101G get you wrong? none you did that on your own. falsely accused you? anyone who do not ah hear to scriptures accused their own-self., 101G is not involved there. apology? when warrant it, 101G will, but if 101 falsely accused you, then point it out. now, you tried to make things right? when, where? 101G must have missed that. so, again point it out.

101G..

John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

Which equals one Singular God Personal Pronoun he, and His son = two.

A three in one verse!!!

But with sorcery and magic *poof* watch 101G pull a single person out of his hat.

I know who I received my doctrine from.
101G started not to answer this part. but 101G must obey the Gospel. Listen and Learn. your John 17.... YOU SAID, "3. Jesus said this is what eternal life looks like for all of eternity, knowing two, the Father and the Son, that's two." the Father "and", "and", "and" the Son that's two. ok let's see if this is TWO. James 1:27 " Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." is God "and" the Father is this two separate persons? examine that verse closely, because 101G will ask you some question.

101G

How many times 101G get you wrong? none you did that on your own. falsely accused you? anyone who do not ah hear to scriptures accused their own-self., 101G is not involved there. apology? when warrant it, 101G will, but if 101 falsely accused you, then point it out. now, you tried to make things right? when, where? 101G must have missed that. so, again point it out.

101G..
I already pointed out some, go back and read.

101G started not to answer this part. but 101G must obey the Gospel. Listen and Learn. your John 17.... YOU SAID, "3. Jesus said this is what eternal life looks like for all of eternity, knowing two, the Father and the Son, that's two." the Father "and", "and", "and" the Son that's two. ok let's see if this is TWO. James 1:27 " Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." is God "and" the Father is this two separate persons? examine that verse closely, because 101G will ask you some question.

101G
You answer first, I have been waiting a long time now.
And nope they are not!

101G
It is not clear, yet, as to why I say they are two persons, not yet!?
It's not clear, yet!?
Not yet!?​

Because the text (like Jn 17:3) forces two separate persons, if one keeps it in reality, and proper ways of understanding written language!
Jesus person cannot be the only true God person that sent, because Jesus person said he did not send himself!
On this, you would have to have one of most convincing arguments in the world (which we are still waiting for, mind you). Only sorcery and magic could pull that one off.

Joh 7:29 I know him, for I come from him, and he sent me.”
"I" is one person, and "him" is another person. "he" is one person, and "me" is another person. Are you going to try to convert me from this, as well!?

1. Jesus said the Father is the only true God (person)!
2. Jesus (person) cannot be the only true God (person) that sent, because Jesus said he did not send himself!
3. Jesus said this is what eternal life looks like for all of eternity, knowing two, which would be the Father and (I am the one putting the "and" here, so I know why I am putting it there, but you don't seem to know that) the Son, that's two.

Which equals one Singular God Personal Pronoun he person, and His son person (because things like: God the Father sent him, and Christ did not send himself, are referring to two separate persons; and "I" and "him", and "he" and "me" are referring to two separate persons) = two persons.

It is not clear, yet, as to why I say they are two persons, not yet!?
It's not clear, yet!?
Not yet!?
ERROR, the PLURILITY of God was ESTABLISH in Genesis 1:1 the very first scripture of the bible, and men still have been blind to it ... even today. scripture, Isaiah 29:9 " Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink." Isaiah 29:10 " For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered." Isaiah 29:11 " And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:" Isaiah 29:12 " And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned." Isaiah 29:13 " Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:" (ONE NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN). Isaiah 29:14 " Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." Isaiah 29:15 " Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?" Isaiah 29:16 " Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?"
Because the text (like Jn 17:3) forces two separate persons, if one keeps it in reality, and proper ways of understanding written language!
Jesus person cannot be the only true God person that sent, because Jesus person said he did not send himself!
On this, you would have to have one of most convincing arguments in the world (which we are still waiting for, mind you). Only sorcery and magic could pull that one off.

Joh 7:29 I know him, for I come from him, and he sent me.”
"I" is one person, and "him" is another person. "he" is one person, and "me" is another person. Are you going to try to convert me from this, as well!?

1. Jesus said the Father is the only true God (person)!
2. Jesus (person) cannot be the only true God (person) that sent, because Jesus said he did not send himself!
3. Jesus said this is what eternal life looks like for all of eternity, knowing two, which would be the Father and (I am the one putting the "and" here, so I know why I am putting it there, but you don't seem to know that) the Son, that's two.

Which equals one Singular God Personal Pronoun he person, and His son person (because things like: God the Father sent him, and Christ did not send himself, are referring to two separate persons; and "I" and "him", and "he" and "me" are referring to two separate persons) = two persons.
this is the IGNORANCE 101G and the prophet Isaiah speak of. let's make this as clears as PIE. LISTEN CAREFULLY. Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

his own "ARM?"..... who is the LORD'S own "ARM", yes, WHO. the ARM of the LORD is a WHO. let's see this WHO. scripture, Isaiah 53:1 " Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" (HELLO, God's OWN is about to be revealed). Isaiah 53:2 " For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (NOW WHO IS THAT? THAT'S RIGHT THE Lord JESUS, NOW FINISH READING THE CHAPTER AND REPLACE HE, AND HIM IN REFERENCE TO THE THE Lord JESUS). Isaiah 53:3 " He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not." Isaiah 53:4 " Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted." Isaiah 53:5 " But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

This is the "ECHAD" of God in full view.

101G

ERROR, the PLURILITY of God was ESTABLISH in Genesis 1:1 the very first scripture of the bible, and men still have been blind to it ... even today. scripture, Isaiah 29:9 " Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink." Isaiah 29:10 " For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered." Isaiah 29:11 " And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:" Isaiah 29:12 " And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned." Isaiah 29:13 " Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:" (ONE NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN). Isaiah 29:14 " Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." Isaiah 29:15 " Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?" Isaiah 29:16 " Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?"

this is the IGNORANCE 101G and the prophet Isaiah speak of. let's make this as clears as PIE. LISTEN CAREFULLY. Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

his own "ARM?"..... who is the LORD'S own "ARM", yes, WHO. the ARM of the LORD is a WHO. let's see this WHO. scripture, Isaiah 53:1 " Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" (HELLO, God's OWN is about to be revealed). Isaiah 53:2 " For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (NOW WHO IS THAT? THAT'S RIGHT THE Lord JESUS, NOW FINISH READING THE CHAPTER AND REPLACE HE, AND HIM IN REFERENCE TO THE THE Lord JESUS). Isaiah 53:3 " He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not." Isaiah 53:4 " Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted." Isaiah 53:5 " But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

This is the "ECHAD" of God in full view.

101G
You said, "PLURILITY of God was ESTABLISH in Genesis 1:1" What would be the plurality of God in your mind, if God to you is only one person? Explain in your own words.

"If there is only one person who is responsible for what they think, say, and do, how can Jesus' person be the only true God person that sent, if Jesus' person did not send Himself?" Explain in your own words.

You already gave that verse before. And the passage reads as it were speaking about two persons, God and His Son, with verses like this: Isa 53:1-2 "..whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed? For he grew up before him like a young plant"; Isa 53:6 the LORD has laid on him.

You said, "(HELLO, God's OWN is about to be revealed). Yes, God's OWN Son was revealed! "Jesus is the arm of the Lord, which is the power of God, which is God's word, which is God's Son.
Jesus is the arm of the Lord, because Jesus existed in the form of God (It does not say, He existed as God Himself (Himself referring to the person)), because Jesus is God's Son. Just like you existed in the form of your father, because you are your fathers son. Straightforward!

"If there is only one person who is responsible for what they think, say, and do, how can Jesus' person be the only true God person that sent, if Jesus' person did not send Himself?"
Explain in your own words.

Back
Top Bottom