Why The Trinity is Wrong: Pronouns

Go ahead and point this out.
The burden is on you, who are making the claim.

GE 1:4 refers to God using the singular pronoun and there are 1,000's of such verses. This supercedes any verse where you God is talking to is ambigous.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Human grammar can only be used to support the trinity?

However, I'm addressing the claim that one use of plural pronouns supercedes 1,000's of singular use pronoun implications. And "plural" pronouns do not suggest 3. Grammar.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

You are rejecting the rightful Rank of Jesus Christ over rather petty references you believe make Him lesser. I don't believe you value God's Son at all.

The burden is on you, who are making the claim.

GE 1:4 refers to God using the singular pronoun and there are 1,000's of such verses. This supercedes any verse where you God is talking to is ambigous.

Correction.
It is on you.
You said if examine the text there is no support for my assumption.
I examined it and there is support in that a plural pronoun is used in description of the creation of people.

You need to prove otherwise.

You said if examine the text there is no support for my assumption.
I examined it and there is support in that a plural pronoun is used in description of the creation of people.
LOL Yea right! That's why you are keeping it a big secret. You cannot even admit there is one God, whose name is YHWH - not Jesus.

The Son of God (John 20:31) is "my God" (John 20:28).
An exclamation, not a narrative declaration. Who is your lord and savior, Thomas or Jesus? Jesus said he has a God. John 20:17. Does it make sense to you that God has a God?

His rightful rank is a man adopted to be the Son of God, not any kind of God himself but a man, like us. This explains why he taught us to pray to our father, not to him or to the trinity.

So Jesus is LESSER that the Father because He taught us to pray? I ask that you commit to this logic.

I'll be glad to show you how you're wrong. Commit.

There you go.... Treating Jesus like yourself.
Scripture explicitly calls him a man, just like myself. He said to pray to our father - not him, not his father.

Clearly your argument on pronouns is so weak you have to change the subject to me AS IF one cannot keep the 1st Commandment AND be a Christ follower.

Scripture explicitly calls him a man, just like myself. He said to pray to our father - not him, not his father.

Clearly your argument on pronouns is so weak you have to change the subject to me AS IF one cannot keep the 1st Commandment AND be a Christ follower.

First commandment? Care to name it and apply it to me?

You're the one insisting pronouns define Divinity. I'm not. I have told you already that such are childish claims. Just a reflection of your own existence.

I don't believe you care much of anything for Jesus Christ. I've found that people love to engage in empty meaningless arguments like "pronouns" to hide what they really believe. There NONE better than Jesus Christ and here you are treating Him like just another man like yourself.

Is it okay if I recognize the obvious? Jesus Christ is Glorified by the Father and you will do whatever is necessary to make sure that doesn't happen. When I see someone trying to restrict Jesus Christ to being "just another man".... it is easy to know what their agenda is.....

Tell you what, I'd rather face God extolling the endless and wondrous value of Jesus Christ than to be "YOU"..... doing your best to "marginalize" Him.

Do you think God is going to punish me for seeing the Father PERFECTLY reflected in His Son?

Last edited:
No ma'am. Language is not used to refer to one's attribute as Son. A son is a created being or person, by definition.

Have you ever considered that God is Spirit and is holy and having 2 persons who are both spirits and holy serve no purpose. I mean, they call God the Father as a unique differentiator but Scripture tells us his Spirit is what led to Christ's incarnation. So, that makes the Holy Spirit the Father but not the Father in trinity land, right?
The attributes are beings.

Do read Irenaeus' explanation of His Hands
in whose image we are... male and female.

and skip the medieval-aristotle-greek-platonic trinity concept..
which is a total mess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom