Why The Trinity is Wrong: Juxtaposition

Do you think the Trinity is correct or incorrect

• Total voters
The Son is fully God. This is a teaching of the Trinity.
Eisegesis. No verse in Scripture’s 66 books states what you claim.

What Scripture says is there is one God whose name is not Jesus but YHWH. Jesus is not God but God’s servant.

Why would Scripture say Jesus is God’s servant if he was fully God? That makes no sense because the trinity makes no sense compared to the ACTUAL words of Scripture.

0%

Jesus being God was always God, is God now and will always be God.
Repeating the trinity dogma is not an argument.

Jesus was never God and is not God now and will never be God. I noticed no response to the OP’s reference to Rev 1:1.

The resurrected Jesus in heaven, sitting on God’s throne is STILL not God! This is why God gave Jesus the Revelation.

Last edited:
0%

Jesus being God was always God, is God now and will always be God.
ERROR, God is Spirit, and God is "POWER". for he's thew POWERFUL ONE. now The Lord Jesus the SON, said after his resurrection, said this in his GREAT Commission speech. "ALL POWER HAS BEEN "GIVEN" UNTO ME". in order to HAVE POWER Given unto him, then he must have had it before, as John 17:5 clearly states.

so , if the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') how much of the Spirit was made Empty, remembe he's one of the THREE that is ..... CO-EQUAL. so how much of the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō').

if you stick with 0%, the Phil. 2:7 say you ERROR. so trey again.

101G.

Jesus was never God and is not God now and will never be God. I noticed no response to the OP’s reference to Rev 1:1.

The resurrected Jesus in heaven, sitting on God’s throne is STILL not God! This is why God gave Jesus the Revelation.

Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 aren't going away.

You can run from them but they stand forever.

Is all on you.

God is Spirit, and God is "POWER". for he's thew POWERFUL ONE. now The Lord Jesus the SON, said after his resurrection, said this in his GREAT Commission speech. "ALL POWER HAS BEEN "GIVEN" UNTO ME". in order to HAVE POWER Given unto him, then he must have had it before, as John 17:5 clearly states.

Which proves He is God.

so , if the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') how much of the Spirit was made Empty,

Your false teaching. The text is referring to Jesus.

remembe he's one of the THREE that is ..... CO-EQUAL. so how much of the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō').

if you stick with 0%, the Phil. 2:7 say you ERROR. so trey again.

101G.

I won't "trey again" because your heresy is so easy to refute concerning this.

101G agree JESUS is God, so please answer my question.

101G
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
was he NOT God above the angels? Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

there are only three entities. GOD, the Angels, and US humans.
if the Lord Jesus was MADE LOWER than the angels, that means he was HIGHER before.

so why is 101G's questions are Garbage now, according to You. was it not a Legitimate question?

101G.

He is 100% fully God.
Anything less would mean He is not God.

Emptying Himself (v. 7) corresponds with humbling Himself (v. 8) in that He became a man.
yes that would be the kenosis heresy- anything less than completely/fully God lacking nothing in His Deity would be the kenosis false doctrine.

yes that would be the kenosis heresy- anything less than completely/fully God lacking nothing in His Deity would be the kenosis false doctrine.
GREAT, and if he G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself .... how much of the ONE Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō').

your answer please.

101G

GREAT, and if he G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself .... how much of the ONE Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō').

your answer please.

101G

0%

The same as your logic and use of biblical evidence against it.

remembe he's one of the THREE that is ..... CO-EQUAL.
The trinity is inherently contradictory. Given that was has all authority, how much authority does the HS person have?
Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 aren't going away.

You can run from them but they stand forever.
I am not running from Scripture. Trinitarians run from Scripture. What you fail to grasp is all the Bible with the possible exception of Luke was written by monotheist Jews who reject the trinity to this day.

Just what are you claiming contain that supports the trinity? Edited personal attack . Just throw verses at the wall and hope something sticks.

Rather than start with God’s word wherever it leads, trinitarian start with their edited then try to fit God’s word into your edited

Last edited by a moderator:

your answer please.

101G
Your question is not clear. Are you asking us how much of the Holy Spirit is involved in Christ's kenosis? Be clear about your question.

0%

The same as your logic and use of biblical evidence against it.
OK, ISTEN, the Lord Jesus had 100% Power before he was made Lower than the Angels, can you agree. but what was made empty, for G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') means,. 1. to make empty.
we know the Spirit was EQUAL with God. so what was Emptied? "POWER". for the Lord Jesus after his resurrection was GIVEN ALL POWER, now if he had all power, my Question how much of that POWER was EMIPED for him to HUMPLE HIMSELF? remember he's co-equal, so how much power was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') for him while in flesh?

can either one of you answer that?

101G.

Your question is not clear. Are you asking us how much of the Holy Spirit is involved in Christ's kenosis? Be clear about your question.
NO, GOD the ONE "BING" who is Spirit. if one of the Person who is supposed to be co-equal was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') my question how much of the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō')

101G.

Back
Top Bottom