Why The Trinity is Wrong: Juxtaposition

Do you think the Trinity is correct or incorrect

• Total voters
thank you. if it's the same "ONE" person then there is no trinity, because the ONE PERSON said in Isaiah 44:24 that he was alone and 'by Himself.
and "ALONE" means, "having no one else present". meaning there is no second or third person.

101G.
That falls in line with John 1:3 that reveals that it was the Word of God (Jesus) who was the only one who created all creation. Noone else, present or not, created anything other than that which the Word of God created.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

As for the Word of God (Jesus) possibly being alone in a spiritual sense, that's not what Jesus revealed when he prayed directly to God the Father many times.

That falls in line with John 1:3 that reveals that it was the Word of God (Jesus) who was the only one who created all creation. Noone else, present or not, created anything other than that which the Word of God created.
Who is the ONLY PERSON who is God, per John 1:1C
As for the Word of God (Jesus) possibly being alone in a spiritual sense, that's not what Jesus revealed when he prayed directly to God the Father many times.
another ERROR, the Lord Jesus as the Ordinal Last, "pray the Father", never, "PRAY TO" the Father while Shared in flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state. only in intercessory pray for some one else was it "PRAY TO". which covers him as the Holy Spirit... (smile).

101G

As for the Word of God (Jesus) possibly being alone in a spiritual sense
in a Spiritual SENSE? is not God a "Spirit?". and he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF" which means God being a "PERSON" ... there was no other PERSON PRESENT.

101G.

@Fred, @synergy,
since you cannot understand what I been asking. let's make it simple then.
John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
this is the "Lord" Jesus correct?

now this, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself"

question, "is this the same one Person, yes or no?

101G.

Yes, in addition to the Father and the Holy Spirit as well.

Yes, the Triune God was alone.
no, a "PERSON" was alone, listen, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"
how many person is "I?".

101G.

the only thing you're doing now is embarrassing yourself. there is only one person in Isaiah 44;24 and he's "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF"..... next person.

101G.

Now, let 101G fire another salvo across the trinity bow. Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Hebrews 1:9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:" Hebrews 1:11 "They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;"

here, the "Lord" the Son? God, Laid the Foundation of the earth.... correct, now this,

Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

well it's the "LORD", all caps who laid the foundation of the earth.

are the light bulbs coming on? same one person.

101G.

Who is the ONLY PERSON who is God, per John 1:1C
False. John 1:1 says "the Word (Jesus) was with God". The Greek word for "with" is προς which means face to face. Jesus was face to face with God the Father. John 1:1 is talking about a plurality of Divine Persons but one God.
another ERROR, the Lord Jesus as the Ordinal Last, "pray the Father", never, "PRAY TO" the Father while Shared in flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state. only in intercessory pray for some one else was it "PRAY TO". which covers him as the Holy Spirit... (smile).

101G
Whatever twist you want to put on Jesus' prayer to His Father fails in light of what I said above concerning John 1:1.

Now, a third salvo. "WHO CREATES THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH?"

OT, ..... God, Isaiah 65:17 "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind." "I" is a single person, NOW....

NT, ..... God, Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

he, he, he, which sits upon the throne is the .... "Lord" .... Jesus, God. almighty.

so, the NEW CREATION "CREATOR" is JESUS, who is the God of the OT as well as the NT. same "one" person.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom