Why do Calvinists deny there is the gospel of grace ?

I don't like being lied about from someone who claims to be a Christain
No one does, And that's the whole point of this forum. We're trying to avoid that kind of behavior. Also statements about someone "Claiming to be a Christian falls right into the category of calling someone a liar.

I appreciate you being here and I enjoy the fact that you're free to post your beliefs.

I like that Rodney King quote:

People, I just want to say, you know, can we, can we all get along? Can we get along?

We all can get along. We've just got to stop. You know, I mean, we're all stuck here for a while. Let's, you know, let's try to work it out. Let's try to work it out.

Lying and bearing false witness is not allowed. If you have a complaint report it and the moderation team will handle it. And civic is no exception to the rules even though it’s his forum. He asked for a team of moderators to also keep him in check and accountable like everyone on the forum.

This is @civic's forum? Well, that explains a lot.

This is @civic's forum? Well, that explains a lot.
Technically I started it and I don’t moderate I like to post and debate so we have moderators that do a good job. I don’t tell them what to do.

And please call me out if you think I’m doing something wrong. Do I start threads with controversy? Yes if not then no one would post if we all agreed on everything. That’s the nature of the beast with online forums I’m sure you wound agree right ?

BTW that’s not trolling :)

Last edited:
Because you have problems following rules.
Nope as atleast 30 members here can testify as my witness. If you were or are a member there under a different soc you would know it’s the truth.

Are you a member there ?

If so for how long

I was from the beginning back in 2000

Yes it's like a click. When I was a calvinist for many years and in their click I was one of the god guys but when I left Calvinism I became their enemy. I would be mocked, ridiculed, made fun of, called everything under the sun that was derogatory and they liked to gang up on you with the goal of getting you banned on the forum.

That's how this forum came to be was the result of many people who witnessed the abusive behavior and asked me to start my own forum. We allow healthy debates here but ask to treat then opposition with respect and to follow the golden rule. For the most part that happens on a regular basis but from time to time we remind posters to tone it down a little and show some respect for others. :)

I have 2 calvinists out of 5 in my Saturday morning mens discipleship meeting One is my son in law a pastor who is questioning some things now and the other one is seminary student who also lets me challenge his presuppositions and is able to understand the other side of the argument. It's a breath of fresh air. :)
It’s good to hear that you have a nice relationship with Calvinists at your Mens group.

It’s good to hear that you have a nice relationship with Calvinists at your Mens group.
Yes sometime real life is much different than what we experience online and sometimes it’s not. I’ve read some crazy stories about some who have left Calvinism and they wee shunned by their old friends much like what happens with JWs.

Back
Top Bottom