Why do Calvinists deny there is the gospel of grace ?

I can accept that is part of the message.

Does it take regeneration to understand what you just said?

If not, then why would you denying Grace to some sinners?

Others on here have pointed out that God has blinded some people so that they cannot turn and be saved. Is that not denying grace to some sinners?

You have continued to make things personal and since you were not a member you have no idea what you are talking about.

So stop making personal comments about me and listening to gossip. It spreads like gangrene as the Bible says it does.

@Predestined @Administrator @Mod2 @Mod1

I’ll let the moderators handle your continued bad behavior after you have been warned several times today.
Go ahead. All I said is I know why. So do you.

Why were you banned? Why does anyone get banned? Not following the rules. That's not a rumor.

Last edited:
This is starting to get old. There's no need for anyone to get a vacation but let's just knock it off. I'll be locking the thread so there will be no more discussion here. If it continues on another thread I'll be deleting any negative post that don't go along with our guidelines.

I want to make sure that everyone knows that we're not holding all the members that have posted in this thread accountable. And it will be open back up as soon as we work through this issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Others on here have pointed out that God has blinded some people so that they cannot turn and be saved. Is that not denying grace to some sinners?
the ones God has blinded were the religious pharisees who claimed to know and follow God- the hypocrites. then there are those who are not blinded by God but by the god of this world as per 2 Cor 4:4.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

hope this helps !!!

the ones God has blinded were the religious pharisees who claimed to know and follow God- the hypocrites. then there are those who are not blinded by God but by the god of this world as per 2 Cor 4:4.

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

hope this helps !!!

Exactly. Taking what is said about a few and applying it everyone doesn't make for good Hermeneutics.

hope this helps !!!

That's hardly the point, isn't it? If your objection to election is that God saves some and not others, then you should object to free-willism on the same grounds.

That's hardly the point, isn't it? If your objection to election is that God saves some and not others, then you should object to free-willism on the same grounds.

No. That is exactly the point.

I'm objecting to your claim that the reprobate represent all sinners that are not saved. You're conflating.

Then why don't YOU make the same argument relative to the elect. Since some are saved, then all should be saved.

See how that works?

Exactly. Why would God endow you with free will knowing that free will would cost you your soul. 🤔

Glad you asked.....

God isn't like you. He knows that the lack of freedom to choose contrary to God doesn't really mean anything relative to a meaningful relationship.

It is a fleshly mind that can disobey God that believes controlling everything is of utmost value. It isn't. You fashion God after your own fleshly imaginations.

Are your children still at home locked up so they can't disobey you?

Love requires the freedom to love in return

Basics 101.

next fallacy

This is the source of your folly - man-centered thinking. You are treating the God/man relationship like it's man-man or man-woman.

Deuteronomy 30:6
“Moreover the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live.

God does not say, "God will give you free will to love the Lord your God". God says, "God will CHANGE YOU to love the Lord your God".

This is the source of your folly - man-centered thinking. You are treating the God/man relationship like it's man-man or man-woman.

Deuteronomy 30:6
“Moreover the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live.

God does not say, "God will give you free will to love the Lord your God". God says, "God will CHANGE YOU to love the Lord your God".

Really? You are actually claiming that "all" descendents are saved?

We know you're wrong because we can read English and understand what is written.

Joh 8:40 but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did.

It is only the passing of faith through the Gospel that makes the difference.

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”

Back
Top Bottom