Why do Calvinists deny there is the gospel of grace ?

Another trolling thread.

How? Can you explain?

There are at least two Calvinist users in this forum that are most certainly trolls. I don't understand why you're not "calling them out" if you have problems with trolling.

The fact the Admins tolerate them is a testament to their tolerance. You know I tolerated "trolls" many times because they were creative and admitted being what they were. Those that just endless repost comments and refuse to recognize the words of others in a conversation are doing nothing but trying to disrupt.

How? Can you explain?

There are at least two Calvinist users in this forum that are most certainly trolls. I don't understand why you're not "calling them out" if you have problems with trolling.

The fact the Admins tolerate them is a testament to their tolerance. You know I tolerated "trolls" many times because they were creative and admitted being what they were. Those that just endless repost comments and refuse to recognize the words of others in a conversation are doing nothing but trying to disrupt.

If I started a thread entitled, "Why do free-willers deny God's sovereignty?", that would be trolling, even though I believe it's true. It's just asking for trouble.

If I started a thread entitled, "Why do free-willers deny God's sovereignty?", that would be trolling, even though I believe it's true. It's just asking for trouble.

It is meant to illicit a response. However, if you will review how it came about, you will notice that it wasn't just one person involved.

Which is why I asked you about your issue.

I don't have a problem with a comment meant to provoke a response. What I do have a problem with is endless reposting of the same comments and the refusal of someone responding to recognize comments rightfully made in response.

There is nothing wrong with a "little trolling". It is healthy. Excessive trolling is a problem.

What I said is true and @Presby02 and @brightfame52 have affirmed the gospel is not Gods grace and means used in salvation. Others have agreed to this as well.

Do you affirm the gospel is Gods grace and means used in salvation ?

How? Can you explain?

So your a troll also?

Look it up. Your picture is there I net.
I've heard civic is pretty good with the net. First he hooks those trolls, reels them in and nets them up. The end result is like his Avatar. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously folks lighten up, Enjoy yourselves. And remember nobody's 100% right about anything That happened a couple thousand years ago.

Lying and bearing false witness is not allowed. If you have a complaint report it and the moderation team will handle it. And civic is no exception to the rules even though it’s his forum. He asked for a team of moderators to also keep him in check and accountable like everyone on the forum.
Fair enough. I usually don't do that. I can take of myself. But, okay.

I've heard civic is pretty good with the net. First he hooks those trolls, reels them in and nets them up. The end result is like his Avatar. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously folks lighten up, Enjoy yourselves. And remember nobody's 100% right about anything That happened a couple thousand years ago.
I don't like being lied about from someone who claims to be a Christain

Back
Top Bottom