Why do Calvinists deny there is the gospel of grace ?

I'm not a Calvinist, but I might check it out. Hopefully they don't start trolling threads like the ones so frequently found here.

I disagree with your self assessment. Can you list your departure from TULIP....?

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Perseverance of the Saints

I disagree with your self assessment. Can you list your departure from TULIP....?

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Perseverance of the Saints

I don't care about TULIP, it's is not worth a response. It's not even a Calvinist doctrine. It was created after Calvin.

Nope as atleast 30 members here can testify as my witness. If you were or are a member there under a different soc you would know it’s the truth.

Are you a member there ?

If so for how long

I was from the beginning back in 2000
Nope. I know exactly why you were banned. You have trouble following the rules

You have continued to make things personal and since you were not a member you have no idea what you are talking about.

So stop making personal comments about me and listening to gossip. It spreads like gangrene as the Bible says it does.

@Predestined @Administrator @Mod2 @Mod1

I’ll let the moderators handle your continued bad behavior after you have been warned several times today.

Like you have now?

Geesh.... can you serious say such while you're ignoring direction now?

@The Rogue Tomato

How many times have you been banned for not following the rules somewhere like CARM?

You can read the rules without having an account. They are written to justify banning anyone they want to ban....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom