Why All Is Not Ordained

Again, you assume His attempt to save everyone. Which, by the way, makes Him a colossal failure.
Not at all. The people who do evil are the failures. Boy, are you ever confused.
Now address my text instead of running.
I did answer it. 1 Sam. 3:14 does prove that God's will to save everyone can be thwarted, by those who do evil. Stop running away from that fact.

Not at all. The people who do evil are the failures. Boy, are you ever confused.

I did answer it. 1 Sam. 3:14 does prove that God's will to save everyone can be thwarted, by those who do evil. Stop running away from that fact.
Again, your position assumes universal atonement, all means all without exception. Were back to no purpose of God can be thwarted, but some can. LOL Look up the law of non- contradiction and get back to me.

He is not attempting to save everyone? How is He doing? LOL Is He batting at least .500?

Again, your position assumes universal atonement, all means all without exception.
Jesus did universally atone but it is applied only to those who believe. Read Rom 10:8-13.
Were back to no purpose of God can be thwarted,
That's what you say. Don't include me in. 1 Sam 3:14 disproves that.
but some can. LOL Look up the law of non- contradiction and get back to me.
No contradictions for me.

Again, your position assumes universal atonement, all means all without exception. Were back to no purpose of God can be thwarted, but some can. LOL Look up the law of non- contradiction and get back to me.

Has God presented you faultless?

Jud 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

Jesus did universally atone but it is applied only to those who believe. Read Rom 10:8-13.

That's what you say. Don't include me in. 1 Sam 3:14 disproves that.

No contradictions for me.
Not for the house of Eli. LOL

I am including you in the no purpose of God can be thwarted but some can. Which us a blatant contradiction.

Back
Top Bottom