Job and Calvinism?

Okay, then why does the majority of translations translate it the way they do?

Repeating a mistake is repeating a mistake. Do the majority of society accept Calvinism?

It is silly for you to make a "majority" argument when you have beliefs that is in the minority.

Last edited:
Because the operative word is "purpose". מְזִמָּה

Literally, "no purpose [of yours] can be withheld from you".

The word "impossible" doesn't exist in the verse.

You know better. You're appealing to a 10 century fabrication. You're PURPOSELY being deceptive. You're doing more than just stating your opinion. You're lying.

The Hebrew you're posting aboving didn't even exist until the 1st and 2nd century. Job was NOT written originally in the Hebrew you're referencing.

ἀδυνατέω is most certainly "impossible"

Last edited:
You did not answer my question. Your the expert. Why do the majority of translations translate it the way they do???

Because they use the same source. A mistaken source. The Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.

If you really want to know this subject. Take a few years off and start studying. You will find that the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia is nothing more than an edited collection that varies from the Leningrad Codex.

All collections vary to one degree or another. Most modern editions in English and "Hebrew" come from the edited Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.

Because they use the same source. A mistaken source. The Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.

If you really want to know this subject. Take a few years off and start studying. You will find that the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia is nothing more than an edited collection that varies from the Leningrad Codex.

All collections vary to one degree or another. Most modern editions in English and "Hebrew" come from the edited Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.
Who said it was mistaken?

Is Isaiah 14:27 mistaken as well?

You know better. You're appealing to a 10 century fabrication. You're PURPOSELY being deceptive. You're doing more than just stating your opinion. You're lying.

The Hebrew you're posting aboving didn't even exist until the 1st and 2nd century. Job was NOT written originally in the Hebrew you're referencing.

Ditto

Gave what? A list of verse references that you claim say the exact same thing?

Yeah right 5 verses that are redundant.... You're lazy.
Notice the dodge my friends. I gave 3 not 5 although I have more than just 5 saying essentially the same thing. Nothing about man and his almighty will thwarting the will of our omnipotent God.

Notice the dodge my friends. I gave 3 not 5 although I have more than just 5 saying essentially the same thing. Nothing about man and his almighty will thwarting the will of our omnipotent God.

It is a not a "dodge" of any sort. If you're going to make claims such as this, then back them up with evidence. The more I try to interact with you the more I realize you're nothing but a troll. Talk to yourself.

That Greek word didn't exist when Job was originally written.

Back
Top Bottom