The gospel what’s the point ?

Thats something God has to give assurance of. However embracing the Truths of the Gospel of Gods Grace is encouraging
So what do you mean however? That doesn't make sense. So you're saying one may not have assurance of salvation but that one can be encouraged to know because they accept Calvinists doctrine hey that's a good sign?

But this good sign may not from what I see you're saying may not materialize into anything at all? You leave nobody with a message of peace and assurance but leave people in limbo not knowing with any certainty where they stand! This is NOT the clear message of the Lord Jesus Christ but is rather a distortion! I trust one and all would flee from it.

So what do you mean however? That doesn't make sense. So you're saying one may not have assurance of salvation but that one can be encouraged to know because they accept Calvinists doctrine hey that's a good sign?

But this good sign may not from what I see you're saying may not materialize into anything at all? You leave nobody with a message of peace and assurance but leave people in limbo not knowing with any certainty where they stand! This is NOT the clear message of the Lord Jesus Christ but is rather a distortion! I trust one and all would flee from it.
Im sorry it doesnt make sense to you, I cant give people assurance of their Salvation, thats Gods business.

Im sorry it doesnt make sense to you, I cant give people assurance of their Salvation, thats Gods business.
Projecting we understand the gospel and salvation by faith alone

Your gospel is false based on election. Nothing in the Bible correlates the gospel with election. It’s a figment of the imagination

Projecting we understand the gospel and salvation by faith alone

Your gospel is false based on election. Nothing in the Bible correlates the gospel with election. It’s a figment of the imagination
Only God can give one assurance of their Salvation

Those for whom Christ died, for them He obtained Eternal Redemption Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us

These shall never come into condemnation ! This is a Gospel Truth

Rom 8:32-34

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Got a verse ?
Not that you will believe it or understand it 1 Thess 1 5

For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

Calvinists are well-known critic of the practice of the public evangelistic invitation, particularly the altar call. Other well-known preachers with a Calvinist theology produce a deafening silence on the practice. They are Theistic Fatalists.

“If God has unchangeably determined who will and won’t be saved, then why evangelize the lost?”
Name some.

Back
Top Bottom