Why All Is Not Ordained

It's ok that you can't discuss what these scriptures actually mean, that you promote yourself as a teacher but refuse to answer any questions asked of you, or that you use scriptures to justify your religion, but obviously have no idea what they mean.

I was just hoping you might be different and actually engage in an honest discussion regarding what the Scriptures actually say.

It was the same for Jesus and Paul with the mainstream preachers of their time as well.
False claim

They are being discussed. Did you respond to?

https://berean-apologetics.community.forum/threads/why-all-is-not-ordained.1571/post-71132

Pentecost and subsequent receiving of the Holy Spirit, was the result of obedience to God in observing Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread, (Repent, turn to God, do Works worthy of repentance) without which they wouldn't have even known when to be gathered. Peter tried to explain this to the mainstream preachers of his time as well. And they didn't listen either, they just became angry.
Do you have a verse which actually states that?

Did the gentiles observe those feasts?

John 7:38–39 (KJV 1900) — 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

The Spirit is promised to all who believe

It's ok that you can't discuss what these scriptures actually mean, that you promote yourself as a teacher but refuse to answer any questions asked of you, or that you use scriptures to justify your religion, but obviously have no idea what they mean.

I was just hoping you might be different and actually engage in an honest discussion regarding what the Scriptures actually say.

It was the same for Jesus and Paul with the mainstream preachers of their time as well.
As noted your claim is false as your questions were addressed

I would just like to add

Galatians 4:21 (ESV) — 21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not listen to the law?

shows it is not pagan feasts days and sabbaths in view but those of the law

I believe Adam Clark correctly points out

When ye knew not God] Though it is evident, from the complexion of the whole of this epistle, that the great body of the Christians in the Churches of Galatia were converts from among the Jews or proselytes to Judaism; yet from this verse it appears that there were some who had been converted from heathenism; unless we suppose that the apostle here particularly addresses those who had been proselytes to Judaism and thence converted to Christianity; which appears to be most likely from the following verses.

Adam Clarke, The Holy Bible with a Commentary and Critical Notes (vol. 6, New Edition.; Bellingham, WA: Faithlife Corporation, 2014), 403–404.
examine

Galatians 4:1–7 (KJV 1900) — 1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

they had become servants.

And were introduced into or converted to Judaism

What is Judaism? Was it the Way of the Lord that Jesus walked in? The "Good Works" God before ordained that His People should walk in them? Or the religion the Pharisees created and promoted, which the Jesus of the bible teaches, Mark 7: 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition?

What were they servant to? God's Righteousness? Or manmade Jewish Traditions?

It can't be both.

You have been answered. They had not known God, became proselytes observing Days, months, and years

You just posted some random sermon from a promoter of a religious business. How can the Pharisees convert men to God, when they themselves were children of the devil? Who had turned the way of the Lord into a religious business run by a den of thieves? Who received God's Law by the disposition of Angels, and didn't keep them? Who Jesus HIMSELF said Transgressed God's commandments by their own traditions.

Where does Paul or Jesus or the Disciples teach that the Pharisees were promoting God's Feasts, God's Judgments, God's Sabbaths? Can you show me one place? No doubt they observed times, days a months. But where is your evidence that they are wrought in God?

Nope you missed the progression from heathen, to proselyte, to christian

That is Clarks religious philosophy that you have adopted. I can pull up 100 philosophers on the same internet who will promote a different Philosophy. What I'm interested in, is not what someone who comes in Christ's Name preaches, as Jesus warns of them. I am interested in what the scriptures actually say.

The progression according to Paul, is a man who "WAS" a servant of Sin, putting on the new man which becomes a servant of God's righteousness.

but Paul is clearly pointing out that under the new covenant the observance of days, months and years are weak and beggarly items which lead to bondage

No, Clark promotes this religious philosophy, along with "many" who call Jesus Lord, Lord. They promote the insidious lie that God's instruction in Righteousness that Paul promotes for doctrine and correction, His Judgments and Statutes are "weak and Beggarly Elements of this world" as if God is a man, which leads men into bondage. But Paul teaches that Sin leads men into Bondage. And that we need to "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Did Jesus honor His Father, and Esteem one day above another? Not Christmas, not Easter, not "Day of the Dead", not the Venerable day of the Sun, not all saints day. But He is the Lord of the Sabbath, and HE did Promote the Feasts of the Lord, and Paul did say to "Keep the Feast".

So clearly there are manmade high days, months and years promoted by men who "profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate".

Shall I ignore all these truths just to belong to Clarks religious business?

Never mentioned pagan high days. You are assuming that

"They did serve to them who by nature were not gods". Here is the Christ, before becoming a man, when HE was up where HE was before speaking to you.

Lev. 23: 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.

Are you and Clark really preaching to the world that the Feasts of this Lord, are Beggarly Elements that lead to Bondage? That these are "Traditions of Men" and "Rudiments of this world" that Jesus and Paul walked in their entire Lives? As well as EVERY FAITHFUL example of Man given us by God through the Holy Scriptures?

It is clear Jesus saw you guys coming and made sure to show men whose Statutes these were, so that we wouldn't reject them in order to follow the religious traditions of high days of this world. No wonder Paul told God's People in Colossians, "Don't let any man judge you in your obedience to God" concerning HIS Feasts, which are shadows of things yet to come.

Why is Paul fearful they observe days, month and years

The Pharisees, as Jesus and the Prophets pointed out over and over, had polluted God's Sabbaths, and despised His commandments and rejected His Judgments. Paul, like Jesus and the Prophets, warned over and over about following the religious traditions of men, while promoting "Keeping the Commandments of God". They were promoting manmade high days, just as this world's religions do, while reject the Feasts of the Lord.

But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

Why is Paul fearful of following the rudiments of this world, Beggarly Elements and traditions of men? Perhaps you should spend less time yielding yourself a servant to obey Clark, and turn to the God of the Bible.

Col. 2: 20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments "of the world", why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

21(Touch not; taste not; handle not;

22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

In Galatians. 4:10, 11, Paul sets aside the keeping the Jewish Sabbath and all those holy days of the law.

Again, Canwright rejects outright who the Lord God Himself said the Sabbath belonged to. As if God is a Jew. Don't be deceived by these deceivers who try and turn you away from God, by implying that HE is a Jew, and His Words are "Jewish Words".
"Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you.

This world's religions are full of manmade high days and Traditions. Why are you deceived into only rejecting God's Statutes, and not the true Rudiments of this world?

" That this refers to the holy days of the old law is proved by his reference to that law, both before and after this text. Thus: "The law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come we are no longer under a schoolmaster."

What Law was "ADDED" 430 years after God said Abraham "obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws"? Certainly not the Sabbath, it was created in the beginning. Wasn't it the Law concerning sacrifices and burnt offerings?

Jer. 7: 22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: No, it was "ADDED" later.

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Galatians. 3:24, 25. That law has ended at the cross as Paul said in Colossians. 2:14-17. Again: "Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?" Galatians. 4:21. "Ye are not under the law." Galatians. 5:18. So, then, he means the holy days of the law and these included the Sabbath as the chief of all. Look at his list: Days, (Sabbath days, weekly), months (new moons), times (yearly feasts), and years (Sabbatical years). This is exactly the list of Jewish holy times. Canwright

What you are deceived about, is that the Jews didn't follow God's Feasts, they had corrupted them and introduced paganism into God's Way since King Solomon was rejected and the Temple he built cast out. They were promoting the way of the devil, as Jesus Himself teaches to those who believe Him. Paul didn't want to the new converts to adopt their religious philosophy, instead he taught both Jew and Gentile, "that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance".

But you are content with listening to the "other voices" in the garden God placed you in. It is sad, but then, we all have a chance to turn to God and away from this world's religions we are warned about. There is cost, and those who choose to fall on the Christ are broken. So it's much easier just to let someone else study for you and adopt their religious philosophy. But I advocate placing our trust in the "word of God" for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

To the Romans Paul taught the same doctrine: the observance of the Jewish holy days was not to be regarded. "One man esteemeth one day above another; another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." Romans. 14:5.

Again, you keep promoting the Lie that God's Feasts are Jewish Feasts, as if God is a Jew. You are free to adopt this lie as doctrine, but I would advocate you allow God Himself to tell you whose Feasts they are. And what kind of a fool would let a man, "weak in the Faith" dictate to them what was Holy according to God and what was not?

One thing for sure, the One true God did Esteem one day above another. And men have been rejecting His Righteousness since Eve listened to a voice who "Professed to know God".

Nevertheless, at least you posted someone else's sermon to try and answer my questions. As opposed to just ignoring them altogether, which is the status quo. For that at least, I thank you.

Do you have a verse which actually states that?

States what? That God gives His Holy spirit to those who obey Him? Or that the Disciples Honored God in Passover and Unleavened bread before they gathered at Pentecost? Or that Peter argued with the mainstream preachers of his time that men should obey God rather than man?

Did the gentiles observe those feasts?

They turned to God and listened to Moses as Jesus and the Disciples instructed. God told them in Isaiah 56;

6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

John 7:38–39 (KJV 1900) — 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

The Spirit is promised to all who believe

Absolutely,

Abraham believed, say the Christ's Day, and was Glad. Zacharias was "righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless", and it is written of him;

Luke 1: 67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, 68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

Simeon as well;

Luke 2: 25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him. 26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ. 27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, 28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, 29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: 30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; 32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

There are many more examples of this. Peter was right on when HE said God Gives His Spirit to those who obey Him. These men not only knew the Christ, but had faith in Him before HE was even born.

The Spirit had not yet been given to those who had not yet obeyed God. Those who believe Him, Obey Him. This is how a man knows if they are deceived or not. As it is also written;

1 John 2: 3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Not many men, who call Him Lord, Lord, believe these Words, or many others. That's why we are told to take heed of the "many" who come in Christ's Name.

As noted your claim is false as your questions were addressed

After I posted, surely you will not continue to promote this windy.
I would just like to add

Galatians 4:21 (ESV) — 21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not listen to the law?

Because you spend your time searching for Scriptures to justify Clarks religion you have adopted, you are missing the context of what Paul was fighting the Pharisees about.

The Pharisees were still requiring their corrupted version of the "Works of the Law" for remission of sins that Moses instructed. The context here is forgiveness, or the cleansing of sins. In Romans, they were promoting the "Law of Works" for remission of Sins. To find out what these are, a man simply needs to ask, "what "Works" did Moses require before sins could be forgiven"? You can find the answer in your own Bible, should you become interested. In the Old Priesthood Covenant, there were sacrificial "Works" performed by Levite Priests that cleansed all unrighteousness of the sinner. You can find them in Lev. 4 as well as other places. These LAWS were "ADDED" because of Transgressions, and were to be in place until the Seed, (Jesus) should come. At His Coming, the Priesthood was Prophesied to change, the animal sacrifices which had become old, were to pass away, and Jesus became the New Priest of God under the New Priesthood Covenant.

The Pharisees/Jewish religious leader's entire wealth, power, fame etc., was centered on the religious business the created around this old priesthood covenant. (Jesus turned their tables over because of it) They killed Jesus because of what this meant to their religious business. They were still requiring their version of these Old Priesthood Works and their lawless religious Traditions that Jesus exposed over and over, to the Galatians. Paul asks them "This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

In other words, did you receive the Spirit of God because you adopted the Pharisees religious traditions and sacrificial "works of the Law"? Or did you receive the Spirit because you believed God and obeyed Him. Paul goes on to explain that Abraham, who God said " obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws" was not Justified by these "works of the Law" because they were not even ADDED until 430 years after Abraham obeyed and received the Spirit of God. We know this because Jesus Himself said "Abraham saw MY day and was Glad". Like Peter, flesh and Blood didn't reveal this to Abraham, God gave him His Spirit just as Pater Said, because Abraham obeyed Him. It's right there in your own Bible.

Because men ignore the Christ's Words that the Pharisees were children of the devil, that they despised God's Judgments and Transgressed God's Commandments. That they rejected God's Laws every day but showed up every Sabbath with the Blood of Goats according to their version of the "Works of the Law" to atone for their willful sins, they have become deceived. They believe it was god's LAWS that led people astray, instead of the truth that it was the corrupt preachers who led God's People astray. You can read about this in Isaiah 1, should you be interested in Biblical Truth.

Paul is explaining that this "LAW" was only ADDED because of Transgressions (Golden calf, and also see Jer. 7:22,23) And it was only ADDED until the true sacrificial Lamb should come. This Law was to lead them to Christ, and now that the Christ has come, there is no longer a need for the Old Priesthood Covenant.

Clark or many others do not teach these truths, and Jesus explains why. This is why I would advise that you read the Scriptures for yourself in prayer and obedience and stay away from these "other voices" in the garden God placed you in. That is the purpose of my posts.

After I posted, surely you will not continue to promote this windy.

Because you spend your time searching for Scriptures to justify Clarks religion you have adopted, you are missing the context of what Paul was fighting the Pharisees about.

The Pharisees were still requiring their corrupted version of the "Works of the Law" for remission of sins that Moses instructed. The context here is forgiveness, or the cleansing of sins. In Romans, they were promoting the "Law of Works" for remission of Sins. To find out what these are, a man simply needs to ask, "what "Works" did Moses require before sins could be forgiven"? You can find the answer in your own Bible, should you become interested. In the Old Priesthood Covenant, there were sacrificial "Works" performed by Levite Priests that cleansed all unrighteousness of the sinner. You can find them in Lev. 4 as well as other places. These LAWS were "ADDED" because of Transgressions, and were to be in place until the Seed, (Jesus) should come. At His Coming, the Priesthood was Prophesied to change, the animal sacrifices which had become old, were to pass away, and Jesus became the New Priest of God under the New Priesthood Covenant.

The Pharisees/Jewish religious leader's entire wealth, power, fame etc., was centered on the religious business the created around this old priesthood covenant. (Jesus turned their tables over because of it) They killed Jesus because of what this meant to their religious business. They were still requiring their version of these Old Priesthood Works and their lawless religious Traditions that Jesus exposed over and over, to the Galatians. Paul asks them "This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

In other words, did you receive the Spirit of God because you adopted the Pharisees religious traditions and sacrificial "works of the Law"? Or did you receive the Spirit because you believed God and obeyed Him. Paul goes on to explain that Abraham, who God said " obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws" was not Justified by these "works of the Law" because they were not even ADDED until 430 years after Abraham obeyed and received the Spirit of God. We know this because Jesus Himself said "Abraham saw MY day and was Glad". Like Peter, flesh and Blood didn't reveal this to Abraham, God gave him His Spirit just as Pater Said, because Abraham obeyed Him. It's right there in your own Bible.

Because men ignore the Christ's Words that the Pharisees were children of the devil, that they despised God's Judgments and Transgressed God's Commandments. That they rejected God's Laws every day but showed up every Sabbath with the Blood of Goats according to their version of the "Works of the Law" to atone for their willful sins, they have become deceived. They believe it was god's LAWS that led people astray, instead of the truth that it was the corrupt preachers who led God's People astray. You can read about this in Isaiah 1, should you be interested in Biblical Truth.

Paul is explaining that this "LAW" was only ADDED because of Transgressions (Golden calf, and also see Jer. 7:22,23) And it was only ADDED until the true sacrificial Lamb should come. This Law was to lead them to Christ, and now that the Christ has come, there is no longer a need for the Old Priesthood Covenant.

Clark or many others do not teach these truths, and Jesus explains why. This is why I would advise that you read the Scriptures for yourself in prayer and obedience and stay away from these "other voices" in the garden God placed you in. That is the purpose of my posts.
Sorry but first you stated it was pagan feast days in view. Well that was clearly disproven

that also disproves your current claim as it is feast days under the law that are being spoken of and not a corruption of them

Clearly your biases have bkinded youi to the truth

Galatians 4:21–31 (ESV) — 21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not listen to the law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by a slave woman and one by a free woman. 23 But the son of the slave was born according to the flesh, while the son of the free woman was born through promise. 24 Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written, “Rejoice, O barren one who does not bear; break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than those of the one who has a husband.” 28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now. 30 But what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.” 31 So, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free woman.

Paul screed is against the law

States what? That God gives His Holy spirit to those who obey Him? Or that the Disciples Honored God in Passover and Unleavened bread before they gathered at Pentecost? Or that Peter argued with the mainstream preachers of his time that men should obey God rather than man?

That states God gives the Spirit to those who observe his feat days

Scripture says

John 7:38–39 (ESV) — 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’ ” 39 Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

there is nothing about feast days there or here

Galatians 3:2 (ESV) — 2 Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith?

Galatians 3:5 (ESV) — 5 Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—

Galatians 3:14 (ESV) — 14 so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.

Ephesians 3:17 (ESV) — 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

They turned to God and listened to Moses as Jesus and the Disciples instructed. God told them in Isaiah 56;

6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Absolutely,

Abraham believed, say the Christ's Day, and was Glad. Zacharias was "righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless", and it is written of him;

Luke 1: 67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, 68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

Simeon as well;

Luke 2: 25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him. 26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ. 27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, 28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, 29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: 30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; 32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

There are many more examples of this. Peter was right on when HE said God Gives His Spirit to those who obey Him. These men not only knew the Christ, but had faith in Him before HE was even born.

The Spirit had not yet been given to those who had not yet obeyed God. Those who believe Him, Obey Him. This is how a man knows if they are deceived or not. As it is also written;

1 John 2: 3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Not many men, who call Him Lord, Lord, believe these Words, or many others. That's why we are told to take heed of the "many" who come in Christ's Name.
Newsflash the holy Spirit was upon many in the old covenant, but the indwelling of the spirit awaited the glorification of Christ. And is given to all that are Christs

Ephesians 1:13–14 (ESV) — 13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

What is Judaism? Was it the Way of the Lord that Jesus walked in? The "Good Works" God before ordained that His People should walk in them? Or the religion the Pharisees created and promoted, which the Jesus of the bible teaches, Mark 7: 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition?

What were they servant to? God's Righteousness? Or manmade Jewish Traditions?

It can't be both.

You just posted some random sermon from a promoter of a religious business. How can the Pharisees convert men to God, when they themselves were children of the devil? Who had turned the way of the Lord into a religious business run by a den of thieves? Who received God's Law by the disposition of Angels, and didn't keep them? Who Jesus HIMSELF said Transgressed God's commandments by their own traditions.

Where does Paul or Jesus or the Disciples teach that the Pharisees were promoting God's Feasts, God's Judgments, God's Sabbaths? Can you show me one place? No doubt they observed times, days a months. But where is your evidence that they are wrought in God?

That is Clarks religious philosophy that you have adopted. I can pull up 100 philosophers on the same internet who will promote a different Philosophy. What I'm interested in, is not what someone who comes in Christ's Name preaches, as Jesus warns of them. I am interested in what the scriptures actually say.

The progression according to Paul, is a man who "WAS" a servant of Sin, putting on the new man which becomes a servant of God's righteousness.

No, Clark promotes this religious philosophy, along with "many" who call Jesus Lord, Lord. They promote the insidious lie that God's instruction in Righteousness that Paul promotes for doctrine and correction, His Judgments and Statutes are "weak and Beggarly Elements of this world" as if God is a man, which leads men into bondage. But Paul teaches that Sin leads men into Bondage. And that we need to "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Did Jesus honor His Father, and Esteem one day above another? Not Christmas, not Easter, not "Day of the Dead", not the Venerable day of the Sun, not all saints day. But He is the Lord of the Sabbath, and HE did Promote the Feasts of the Lord, and Paul did say to "Keep the Feast".

So clearly there are manmade high days, months and years promoted by men who "profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate".

Shall I ignore all these truths just to belong to Clarks religious business?

"They did serve to them who by nature were not gods". Here is the Christ, before becoming a man, when HE was up where HE was before speaking to you.

Lev. 23: 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.

Are you and Clark really preaching to the world that the Feasts of this Lord, are Beggarly Elements that lead to Bondage? That these are "Traditions of Men" and "Rudiments of this world" that Jesus and Paul walked in their entire Lives? As well as EVERY FAITHFUL example of Man given us by God through the Holy Scriptures?

It is clear Jesus saw you guys coming and made sure to show men whose Statutes these were, so that we wouldn't reject them in order to follow the religious traditions of high days of this world. No wonder Paul told God's People in Colossians, "Don't let any man judge you in your obedience to God" concerning HIS Feasts, which are shadows of things yet to come.

The Pharisees, as Jesus and the Prophets pointed out over and over, had polluted God's Sabbaths, and despised His commandments and rejected His Judgments. Paul, like Jesus and the Prophets, warned over and over about following the religious traditions of men, while promoting "Keeping the Commandments of God". They were promoting manmade high days, just as this world's religions do, while reject the Feasts of the Lord.

But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

Why is Paul fearful of following the rudiments of this world, Beggarly Elements and traditions of men? Perhaps you should spend less time yielding yourself a servant to obey Clark, and turn to the God of the Bible.

Col. 2: 20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments "of the world", why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

21(Touch not; taste not; handle not;

22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Again, Canwright rejects outright who the Lord God Himself said the Sabbath belonged to. As if God is a Jew. Don't be deceived by these deceivers who try and turn you away from God, by implying that HE is a Jew, and His Words are "Jewish Words".

This world's religions are full of manmade high days and Traditions. Why are you deceived into only rejecting God's Statutes, and not the true Rudiments of this world?

What Law was "ADDED" 430 years after God said Abraham "obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws"? Certainly not the Sabbath, it was created in the beginning. Wasn't it the Law concerning sacrifices and burnt offerings?

Jer. 7: 22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: No, it was "ADDED" later.

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

What you are deceived about, is that the Jews didn't follow God's Feasts, they had corrupted them and introduced paganism into God's Way since King Solomon was rejected and the Temple he built cast out. They were promoting the way of the devil, as Jesus Himself teaches to those who believe Him. Paul didn't want to the new converts to adopt their religious philosophy, instead he taught both Jew and Gentile, "that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance".

But you are content with listening to the "other voices" in the garden God placed you in. It is sad, but then, we all have a chance to turn to God and away from this world's religions we are warned about. There is cost, and those who choose to fall on the Christ are broken. So it's much easier just to let someone else study for you and adopt their religious philosophy. But I advocate placing our trust in the "word of God" for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Again, you keep promoting the Lie that God's Feasts are Jewish Feasts, as if God is a Jew. You are free to adopt this lie as doctrine, but I would advocate you allow God Himself to tell you whose Feasts they are. And what kind of a fool would let a man, "weak in the Faith" dictate to them what was Holy according to God and what was not?

One thing for sure, the One true God did Esteem one day above another. And men have been rejecting His Righteousness since Eve listened to a voice who "Professed to know God".

Nevertheless, at least you posted someone else's sermon to try and answer my questions. As opposed to just ignoring them altogether, which is the status quo. For that at least, I thank you.
Bottom line context does not support you

Galatians 4:21–5:15 (UASV) — 21 Tell me, you who want to be under law, do you not listen to the Law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by a slave woman and one by a free woman. 23 But the son of the slave was born according to the flesh, while the son of the free woman was born through promise. 24 which things are spoken allegorically, for these women are two covenants, one from Mount Sinai, bearing children into slavery, who is Hagar. 25 Now this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, which is our mother. 27 For it is written, “Rejoice, O barren woman who does not bear; break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor; for more numerous are the children of the desolate than of the one who has a husband.” 28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now. 30 But what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.” 31 So then, brothers, we are not children of a servant girl, but of the free woman. 1 For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. 2 Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you. 3 And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law. 4 You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For we through the Spirit, by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love. 7 You were running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion is not from him who calls you. 9 A little leaven leavens the whole lump. 10 I have confidence in you in the Lord that you will adopt no other view; but the one who is disturbing you will bear his judgment, whoever he is. 11 But I, brothers, if I still preach circumcision, why am I still persecuted? Then the stumbling block of the cross has been abolished. 12 I wish that those who are troubling you would even emasculate themselves. 13 For you were called to freedom, brothers; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another.

Paul refutes your claims as his comments concern the law itself and not any corruption of it

Your biases have exceeded your exegetical efforts

The old covenant is compared to the slave women and the new covenant the free woman

We are not to submit to the yoke of slavery which is the covenant from mount Sinai and the slave women is to be cast out

Sorry but first you stated it was pagan feast days in view. Well that was clearly disproven

No, Paul never said they were walking in God's Statutes. You preach that, Kenneth Copeland preaches that, Clark and "Many" who call Jesus Lord, Lord, peaches that, but Paul never did. Paul does warn against the Philosophy and traditions of man and rudiments of this world. Those traditions the Pharisees were promoting to the Gentiles were not God's Feasts.

The high days observed by Pagan Gentiles before they "turn to God" are also not God's Feasts. And if they are not from God, then they are feasts of a god which by nature are no gods. These would be Pagan gods, and in my and the Jesus "of the bible's" understanding, there is only ONE True God and His Son who this GOD sent. All other gods are manmade which by definition makes them Pagan. I can point out these undeniable truths, but I can't make someone accept them.

The Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread that Paul and Jesus walked in and advocated for, and Pentecost that the Faithful honored God in obedience to, these are the Feasts of the Lord. Not the "days, months or years" promoted by the Pharisees or other religions of this world, "according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience".

You are going under the false teaching of Clark that the Galatians were Jews who turned to God. Galatians were mostly Gentiles who turned to God, that the Jews were trying to convert to their disobedient and manmade religion. Same in Acts 15, same in Romans 1-3, same in Ephesians, etc.

The Scriptures, AKA, the Sword of the Lord, exposed the mainstream preachers of Paul's time, just as the same scriptures have exposed the mainstream religion Clark is promoting and you have been snared into promoting.

If you could only humble yourself to ONE undeniable Biblical Fact, that Paul never accuses the Pharisees of obedience to God in Galatians or anywhere else. And neither did Jesus. Not once. But the very foundation of the religion you are promoting is founded on that deception. You have been deceived into believing the Pharisees were promoting God's Law and God's Feasts. This deception or leaven leavens the whole lump. If a man would just humble themselves to God just a little, and Glorify God "AS GOD", this man would see that the children of the devil were not promoting God's Laws or God's Feasts. As they themselves admit "We have a Law, and by OUR Law, HE should die". If they had walked in and promoted God's Statutes, they would be like Zacharias, John the Baptist, and Simeon, who were like Jesus. And they wouldn't be children of the devil like the Pharisees.

Gal. 3: 1O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

These Gentiles received God's Spirit because they obeyed God, just as Peter Teaches in Acts 5 and 15, as proven when the Church of God under the New Priesthood gathered together in observance of God's Feasts of Weeks, AKA Pentecost, and received the Spirit. They were not forgiven because they brought a calf to the Levite Priest and Killed it. They were under the New Priesthood covenant for the remission of sins, Prophesied by the Prophets of Old.

Just like the Disciples in Acts 15, Paul is turning the new Converts away from the Jews religion, which had full well rejected God's commandment that they might promote their own religious traditions, including their own high days, sabbaths, and festivals. Sure, they claimed they were from God, just as Christianity claims Easter Egg hunts and "one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not" is from God. But the Biblical truth is, they are not from God, but are manmade religious traditions.

This is undeniable biblical Truth and is the reason Paul taught both Jew and Gentile to repent, turn to God, and do works worthy of repentance and also why Jesus said not to be like the Hypocrites in the Synagogues who "profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate".

Again Tom, you who claim to know the Law, do you even read the Law?

that also disproves your current claim as it is feast days under the law that are being spoken of and not a corruption of them

Again, this belief is founded on the insidious lie that the Pharisees were promoting God's Law. You and Clark and Copeland and "many" others who "profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate", promote this falsehood to anyone who would listen to you. But Paul, Peter, Jesus and His Father, the One True God, all teach the exact opposite.

That is why Paul instructs the disobedient Jews and Gentiles to "Repent, Turn to God, and do works worthy of repentance". Not because you all have "Yielded yourselves" servants to obey God, but because you have "Yielded yourselves" servants to obey "the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience". And that makes a man unrighteous, and no unrighteous man shall enter the kingdom of heaven. Be not deceived.

Clearly your biases have bkinded youi to the truth

Blinded to your truth, I would certainly hope so. I have escaped the Yoke of Bondage of sin, for which I am eternally grateful. Your religion promotes that the One True God that the Jesus "of the bible" said to know is eternal life, saved Abraham's children and led them out of Egypt after showing them His Power to gain their trust. Only to place on their necks a Yoke of Bondage, manmade traditions and "Beggarly Elements" your religious philosophers preach are impossible to obey. Yet in your religion God lied to them and told them they could obey Him, and when they didn't, He slaughtered them by the thousands. He was so unjust and evil in your bias against Him, that His Son had to come as save you, not from your own wickedness, but from God and HIS Instruction in Righteousness you and this world's religions preach are "Rudiments of this world" and a Yoke of Bondage. The implication of your religion is that the Pharisees were simply doing what God commanded them, and that is why HE rejected them.

And all based on taking Galatians out of context, separating it from the rest of the Bible, all of Paul's other words, Jesus' Teaching and the entire Law and Prophets, and creating an entire religion around a corrupted interpretation for the purpose of Justifying this world's religious traditions which transgress God's commandments.

Galatians 4:21–31 (ESV) — 21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not listen to the law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by a slave woman and one by a free woman. 23 But the son of the slave was born according to the flesh, while the son of the free woman was born through promise. 24 Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written, “Rejoice, O barren one who does not bear; break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than those of the one who has a husband.” 28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now. 30 But what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.” 31 So, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free woman.

Paul screed is against the law

Since Paul was only teaching what the Spirit of Christ Led him to teach, when a man takes the lipstick of your religion, what you're really saying here is that "Jesus' screed is against God's Law". Which is the Lie the Children of the devil used to justify killing HIM in the first place.

And no doubt the Jesus "of the bible" has been killed in the hearts of "many" who call Him Lord, Lord, replaced by the Jesus that this world's religions have created, with his handsome profile and long flowing hair, whose "Creed is against His Father's Law". But when a man studies the Word of God which became Flesh and listens to what the Jesus "of the bible" actually teaches, "EVERY WORD", this religion you have adopted and are snared into promoting is exposed as just another manmade religion. And we are commanded by the Jesus "of the Bible" to be perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect". Hard to do if my heart is convinced by the other voice in the garden God placed me in, the Lie that God's ways are "Beggarly Elements" and "vain deceits" and rudiments of this world.

No doubt you will probably not come to the Light of the Christ of the bible, in order to preserve the religious philosophies in your heart. The Jesus of the bible speaks to this in John 3. Nevertheless, it is a good discussion to have and I hope that someone reading along might consider what is actually written.

That states God gives the Spirit to those who observe his feat days

Acts 2: 1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 5: 29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. 30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. 31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. 32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given "to them" that obey him.

I understand how these Scriptures might be uncomfortable for you, given your stated religious philosophy, Nevertheless, these men were given God's Spirit because they obeyed Him. Even in His Instruction that you and "many" who come in Christ's Name outright reject.

Scripture says

John 7:38–39 (ESV) — 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’ ” 39 Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
there is nothing about feast days there or here

Matt. 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Are these not the Words of the same Christ who says "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." And if it is, Shall I not also believe these Sayings of His as well? Even if you can't believe Him?

Galatians 3:2 (ESV) — 2 Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith?

Did you receive forgiveness and the Spirit of the Truth because you brought a goat to the Levite Priest, as instructed by Moses? Or did you repent and accept the New Priest and the New Priesthood Covenant prophesied by Moses and the Law and Prophets?

Galatians 3:5 (ESV) — 5 Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—
Did the Jesus "of the Bible" sprinkle the blood of goats and bulls on the alter in order to forgive you, as prescribed by the Old Priesthood Covenant the Pharisees were still promoting? Or did you hear Moses and the Prophets like Zacharias and Simeon, and believe them concerning the Christ and the Salvation to come?

Galatians 3:14 (ESV) — 14 so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.

As it did to Rehab, and as promised in Is. 56 to not only men of Jewish DNA, but also Strangers and their children as God is not a respecter of persons.

Is. 56: 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; 7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Ephesians 3:17 (ESV) — 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Amen, and why is this important?

Eph. 4: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which "after God" is created in righteousness and true holiness.

As the Jesus "of the Bible" also instructs His people, for those who believe Him.

Matt. 5: 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Newsflash the holy Spirit was upon many in the old covenant, but the indwelling of the spirit awaited the glorification of Christ. And is given to all that are Christs

It is true that the Spirit of God is not given until the Christ is Glorified. Truly Zacharias Glorified the Christ as can be seen in your own Bible, and Simeon too, as well as Anna. And according the Christ "of the bible's" own Words, Abraham Glorified Him as well.

I understand how precious Clark is to you, and how you are "Learned of Clark". But what I advocate for is trusting the Christ "of the Bible" and His Father's Inspired Word "for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness", as Paul instructs. In this was a man is "Learned of the Father" and according to the Jesus of the Bible, this is essential for Salvation.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

There is no mention here of Clark, or the Pope, or anyone else that "Comes in Christ's Name" or "Transforms themselves into Apostles of Christ".

Can you be persuaded to believe in the Jesus "of the Bible"? Here is His answer to that question.

Luke 16: 31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Ephesians 1:13–14 (ESV) — 13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

Luke 6: 46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: 48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. 49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

By their fruits, (preaching) we shall know them.

Newsflash we are in the new covenant. The Spirit is given to those who believe on Christ

John 7:38–39 (NASB 2020) — 38 The one who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’ ” 39 But this He said in reference to the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

The spirit was not given in this manner until the glorification of Christ

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Leviticus-23-2/
Nothing there about obedience to feast days
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Acts-2-4/

Still nothing there about feast days. so far all you have is isogesisis

The reading of your theology into scripture

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Acts-5-32/
I understand how these Scriptures might be uncomfortable for you, given your stated religious philosophy, Nevertheless, these men were given God's Spirit because they obeyed Him. Even in His Instruction that you and "many" who come in Christ's Name outright reject.
Nothing to be uncomfortable about. You have not produced a single verse which speaks of obedience to feast days

Matt. 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Are these not the Words of the same Christ who says "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." And if it is, Shall I not also believe these Sayings of His as well? Even if you can't believe Him?
Still looking for you post a single verse where it is stated the Spirit in the New covenant is given to those who obey feast days

far from it as

Galatians 4:8–31 (NASB 2020) — 8 However at that time, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature are not gods. 9 But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how is it that you turn back again to the weak and worthless elementary principles, to which you want to be enslaved all over again? 10 You meticulously observe days and months and seasons and years. 11 I fear for you, that perhaps I have labored over you in vain. 12 I beg of you, brothers and sisters, become as I am, for I also have become as you are. You have done me no wrong; 13 but you know that it was because of a bodily illness that I preached the gospel to you the first time; 14 and you did not despise that which was a trial to you in my bodily condition, nor express contempt, but you received me as an angel of God, as Christ Jesus Himself. 15 Where then is that sense of blessing you had? For I testify about you that, if possible, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to me. 16 So have I become your enemy by telling you the truth? 17 They eagerly seek you, not in a commendable way, but they want to shut you out so that you will seek them. 18 But it is good always to be eagerly sought in a commendable way, and not only when I am present with you. 19 My children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you—20 but I could wish to be present with you now and to change my tone of voice, for I am at a loss about you! 21 Tell me, you who want to be under law, do you not listen to the Law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and one by the free woman. 23 But the son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, and the son by the free woman through the promise. 24 This is speaking allegorically, for these women are two covenants: one coming from Mount Sinai giving birth to children who are to be slaves; she is Hagar. 25 Now this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is enslaved with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free; she is our mother. 27 For it is written: “REJOICE, INFERTILE ONE, YOU WHO DO NOT GIVE BIRTH; BREAK FORTH AND SHOUT, YOU WHO ARE NOT IN LABOR; FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE DESOLATE ONE ARE MORE NUMEROUS THAN THOSE OF THE ONE WHO HAS A HUSBAND.” 28 And you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But as at that time the son who was born according to the flesh persecuted the one who was born according to the Spirit, so it is even now. 30 But what does the Scripture say? “DRIVE OUT THE SLAVE WOMAN AND HER SON, FOR THE SON OF THE SLAVE WOMAN SHALL NOT BE AN HEIR WITH THE SON OF THE FREE WOMAN.” 31 So then, brothers and sisters, we are not children of a slave woman, but of the free woman.

observance of feast days are not a part of the New covenant

No, Paul never said they were walking in God's Statutes. You preach that, Kenneth Copeland preaches that, Clark and "Many" who call Jesus Lord, Lord, peaches that, but Paul never did. Paul does warn against the Philosophy and traditions of man and rudiments of this world. Those traditions the Pharisees were promoting to the Gentiles were not God's Feasts.

The high days observed by Pagan Gentiles before they "turn to God" are also not God's Feasts. And if they are not from God, then they are feasts of a god which by nature are no gods. These would be Pagan gods, and in my and the Jesus "of the bible's" understanding, there is only ONE True God and His Son who this GOD sent. All other gods are manmade which by definition makes them Pagan. I can point out these undeniable truths, but I can't make someone accept them.

The Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread that Paul and Jesus walked in and advocated for, and Pentecost that the Faithful honored God in obedience to, these are the Feasts of the Lord. Not the "days, months or years" promoted by the Pharisees or other religions of this world, "according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience".

You are going under the false teaching of Clark that the Galatians were Jews who turned to God. Galatians were mostly Gentiles who turned to God, that the Jews were trying to convert to their disobedient and manmade religion. Same in Acts 15, same in Romans 1-3, same in Ephesians, etc.

The Scriptures, AKA, the Sword of the Lord, exposed the mainstream preachers of Paul's time, just as the same scriptures have exposed the mainstream religion Clark is promoting and you have been snared into promoting.

If you could only humble yourself to ONE undeniable Biblical Fact, that Paul never accuses the Pharisees of obedience to God in Galatians or anywhere else. And neither did Jesus. Not once. But the very foundation of the religion you are promoting is founded on that deception. You have been deceived into believing the Pharisees were promoting God's Law and God's Feasts. This deception or leaven leavens the whole lump. If a man would just humble themselves to God just a little, and Glorify God "AS GOD", this man would see that the children of the devil were not promoting God's Laws or God's Feasts. As they themselves admit "We have a Law, and by OUR Law, HE should die". If they had walked in and promoted God's Statutes, they would be like Zacharias, John the Baptist, and Simeon, who were like Jesus. And they wouldn't be children of the devil like the Pharisees.

Gal. 3: 1O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

These Gentiles received God's Spirit because they obeyed God, just as Peter Teaches in Acts 5 and 15, as proven when the Church of God under the New Priesthood gathered together in observance of God's Feasts of Weeks, AKA Pentecost, and received the Spirit. They were not forgiven because they brought a calf to the Levite Priest and Killed it. They were under the New Priesthood covenant for the remission of sins, Prophesied by the Prophets of Old.

Just like the Disciples in Acts 15, Paul is turning the new Converts away from the Jews religion, which had full well rejected God's commandment that they might promote their own religious traditions, including their own high days, sabbaths, and festivals. Sure, they claimed they were from God, just as Christianity claims Easter Egg hunts and "one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not" is from God. But the Biblical truth is, they are not from God, but are manmade religious traditions.

This is undeniable biblical Truth and is the reason Paul taught both Jew and Gentile to repent, turn to God, and do works worthy of repentance and also why Jesus said not to be like the Hypocrites in the Synagogues who "profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate".

Again, this belief is founded on the insidious lie that the Pharisees were promoting God's Law. You and Clark and Copeland and "many" others who "profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate", promote this falsehood to anyone who would listen to you. But Paul, Peter, Jesus and His Father, the One True God, all teach the exact opposite.

That is why Paul instructs the disobedient Jews and Gentiles to "Repent, Turn to God, and do works worthy of repentance". Not because you all have "Yielded yourselves" servants to obey God, but because you have "Yielded yourselves" servants to obey "the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience". And that makes a man unrighteous, and no unrighteous man shall enter the kingdom of heaven. Be not deceived.

Blinded to your truth, I would certainly hope so. I have escaped the Yoke of Bondage of sin, for which I am eternally grateful. Your religion promotes that the One True God that the Jesus "of the bible" said to know is eternal life, saved Abraham's children and led them out of Egypt after showing them His Power to gain their trust. Only to place on their necks a Yoke of Bondage, manmade traditions and "Beggarly Elements" your religious philosophers preach are impossible to obey. Yet in your religion God lied to them and told them they could obey Him, and when they didn't, He slaughtered them by the thousands. He was so unjust and evil in your bias against Him, that His Son had to come as save you, not from your own wickedness, but from God and HIS Instruction in Righteousness you and this world's religions preach are "Rudiments of this world" and a Yoke of Bondage. The implication of your religion is that the Pharisees were simply doing what God commanded them, and that is why HE rejected them.

And all based on taking Galatians out of context, separating it from the rest of the Bible, all of Paul's other words, Jesus' Teaching and the entire Law and Prophets, and creating an entire religion around a corrupted interpretation for the purpose of Justifying this world's religious traditions which transgress God's commandments.

Since Paul was only teaching what the Spirit of Christ Led him to teach, when a man takes the lipstick of your religion, what you're really saying here is that "Jesus' screed is against God's Law". Which is the Lie the Children of the devil used to justify killing HIM in the first place.

And no doubt the Jesus "of the bible" has been killed in the hearts of "many" who call Him Lord, Lord, replaced by the Jesus that this world's religions have created, with his handsome profile and long flowing hair, whose "Creed is against His Father's Law". But when a man studies the Word of God which became Flesh and listens to what the Jesus "of the bible" actually teaches, "EVERY WORD", this religion you have adopted and are snared into promoting is exposed as just another manmade religion. And we are commanded by the Jesus "of the Bible" to be perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect". Hard to do if my heart is convinced by the other voice in the garden God placed me in, the Lie that God's ways are "Beggarly Elements" and "vain deceits" and rudiments of this world.

No doubt you will probably not come to the Light of the Christ of the bible, in order to preserve the religious philosophies in your heart. The Jesus of the bible speaks to this in John 3. Nevertheless, it is a good discussion to have and I hope that someone reading along might consider what is actually written.
This is what the Spirit inspired Paul to preach

Galatians 4:1–7 (ESV) — 1 I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything, 2 but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father. 3 In the same way we also, when we were children, were enslaved to the elementary principles of the world. 4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. 6 And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” 7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

Galatians 4:8–31 (NASB 2020) — 8 However at that time, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature are not gods. 9 But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how is it that you turn back again to the weak and worthless elementary principles, to which you want to be enslaved all over again? 10 You meticulously observe days and months and seasons and years. 11 I fear for you, that perhaps I have labored over you in vain. 12 I beg of you, brothers and sisters, become as I am, for I also have become as you are. You have done me no wrong; 13 but you know that it was because of a bodily illness that I preached the gospel to you the first time; 14 and you did not despise that which was a trial to you in my bodily condition, nor express contempt, but you received me as an angel of God, as Christ Jesus Himself. 15 Where then is that sense of blessing you had? For I testify about you that, if possible, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to me. 16 So have I become your enemy by telling you the truth? 17 They eagerly seek you, not in a commendable way, but they want to shut you out so that you will seek them. 18 But it is good always to be eagerly sought in a commendable way, and not only when I am present with you. 19 My children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you—20 but I could wish to be present with you now and to change my tone of voice, for I am at a loss about you! 21 Tell me, you who want to be under law, do you not listen to the Law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and one by the free woman. 23 But the son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, and the son by the free woman through the promise. 24 This is speaking allegorically, for these women are two covenants: one coming from Mount Sinai giving birth to children who are to be slaves; she is Hagar. 25 Now this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is enslaved with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free; she is our mother. 27 For it is written: “REJOICE, INFERTILE ONE, YOU WHO DO NOT GIVE BIRTH; BREAK FORTH AND SHOUT, YOU WHO ARE NOT IN LABOR; FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE DESOLATE ONE ARE MORE NUMEROUS THAN THOSE OF THE ONE WHO HAS A HUSBAND.” 28 And you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But as at that time the son who was born according to the flesh persecuted the one who was born according to the Spirit, so it is even now. 30 But what does the Scripture say? “DRIVE OUT THE SLAVE WOMAN AND HER SON, FOR THE SON OF THE SLAVE WOMAN SHALL NOT BE AN HEIR WITH THE SON OF THE FREE WOMAN.” 31 So then, brothers and sisters, we are not children of a slave woman, but of the free woman.

To the Romans Paul taught the same doctrine: the observance of the Jewish holy days was not to be regarded. "One man esteemeth one day above another; another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." Romans. 14:5.
"The law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come we are no longer under a schoolmaster." Galatians. 3:24, 25.
Galatians 3:23–25 (ESV) — 23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

Colossians 2:16–17 (ESV) — 16 Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. 17 These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ.

You cannot by many words change that.

Just like the Disciples in Acts 15, Paul is turning the new Converts away from the Jews religion, which had full well rejected God's commandment that they might promote their own religious traditions, including their own high days, sabbaths, and festivals. Sure, they claimed they were from God, just as Christianity claims Easter Egg hunts and "one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not" is from God. But the Biblical truth is, they are not from God, but are manmade religious traditions.

Sorry you miss the light concentrating on shadows

Colossians 2:16–17 (ESV) — 16 Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. 17 These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ.

Colossians 2:20 (ESV) — 20 If with Christ you died to the elemental spirits of the world, why, as if you were still alive in the world, do you submit to regulations—

Galatians 3:19–25 (ESV) — 19 Why then the law? It was added because of transgressions, until the offspring should come to whom the promise had been made, and it was put in place through angels by an intermediary. 20 Now an intermediary implies more than one, but God is one. 21 Is the law then contrary to the promises of God? Certainly not! For if a law had been given that could give life, then righteousness would indeed be by the law. 22 But the Scripture imprisoned everything under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

BTW appealing to what Kenneth Copeland affirms or does not affirm does nothing to address that

Actually most Calvinists say it does

Romans 10:17 (ESV) — 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

It is man's response to the truth
You know most Calvinists?

It says faith "comes from". Comes from where?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom