The Trinity made easy

This much.

"Jesus .. .is the FULLNESS... of the GOD-HEAD, in a Body".

See that verse?

There is your answer, and the next one also.
GINOLJC, to all.
Glad you said that. because you have one problem. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

and No reputation is
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.

[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

and since you said that the Lord Jesus is the Fullness of God, as "Spirit", and God is "ONE" Spirit, well now, since all the "ONE" Spirit was in Christ Jesus in flesh..... question time. "since all of God, (the ONE Spirit), was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. 1. to make empty. who was maintaining or upholding the universe.... meaning all creation."

your answer please.

101G.

prove it.

101G.
when you saisd
when the Lord Jesus return and say to you, "I don't know you". because you don't know him....... sorry. with that said, see ya..... I hope, (Smile).... :whistle: YIKES!.

I thought I would not live to see Christians ... in name only, reject the word of God when it's in black and white before their own eyes. these surely are the LAST days. have a good day, while it is today.

You made a Judgmental comment. Can you see that? Prove it's not judgmental.

Talking Net'

Sin is not ended by multiplying words,
but the prudent hold their tongues.
Proverbs 10:19

We all need to learn how to establish and maintain boundaries with our words. Proverbs 10:19 states, "When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise" (NIV). In other words, people who talk a lot will often find themselves in trouble.

Because our words carry so much power, you and I need to learn to say only what needs to be said. I like to call it "talking net." When we get paid, most of us get a net paycheck, everything that needs to be taken out has already been removed from the gross.

You can apply this same principle to your speech.

You need to remove certain types of words from your speech before they ever come out of your mouth. These include negative statements, gossip, insincere flattery, sarcasm and coarse jesting, or being funny in a rude way.

Instead, you can choose to speak well of others, finding and focusing on good qualities in them. They will be appreciative and encouraged, and you won't find yourself in trouble!

Prayer Starter: Lord, I want to "talk net" and stay out of trouble. Strengthen and encourage me as I live by Your boundaries with my words.

Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional

when you saisd

You made a Judgmental comment. Can you see that? Prove it's not judgmental.
is that a Judgment or an observation?

listen to what 101G said, "I thought I would not live to see Christians ... in name only, reject the word of God when it's in black and white before their own eyes. these surely are the LAST days. have a good day, while it is today". .

101G.

but the prudent hold their tongues.
Proverbs 10:19
hold their tongue on what?

and two what is Sin? answer, Romans 14:23 "And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin."

101G.

and two what is Sin? answer, Romans 14:23 "And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin."

101G.
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

People yakkity yak a streak and waste your time of day
But Mister Ed will never speak unless he has something to say.

And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?

101G.

Exactly.

So, when you are confessing sin, its because you have no FAITH that Christ has died for them.

See it yet?
That's on you, until you do.

is that a Judgment or an observation?

listen to what 101G said, "I thought I would not live to see Christians ... in name only, reject the word of God when it's in black and white before their own eyes. these surely are the LAST days. have a good day, while it is today". .

101G.
That's a cop out you're being judgmental and you know it. Some people call that Lying but that's way too judgmental for me so I'll just say it's an observation

Plus you're cleaning it up by only explaining half of your post

And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.
did not Balaam talked with his she a?? he was riding on, see Numbers 22:22-31, God can do anything.
That's a cop out you're being judgmental and you know it. Some people call that Lying but that's way too judgmental for me so I'll just say it's an observation
is that an opinion, or your Judgment?

101G.

I'll answer it again.

Try it this way.

John 1:10 says the earth .. the EARTH (world)... was made by whom?

Believe this verse.
try nothing ... 101G asked, "How much of the ONE Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty. when he came in flesh".

was the Spirit in G2758 κενόω kenoo... 1/3 or 1/2 or as you suggest fully make empty.

now which one.

if you cannot answer directly, then either you're a deceiver, or IGNORANT of the TRUTH.

now your answer please.

101G.

did not Balaam talked with his she a?? he was riding on, see Numbers 22:22-31, God can do anything.

is that an opinion, or your Judgment?

101G.
Apparently He can't teach you the difference between a horse and a jackass.

And apparently you can't just admit to the truth of being judgmental. That's my observation not my opinion and I'm not being judgmental you asked me to prove it and it's in plain sight you just won't admit it.

Some people just can't take being wrong. Another observation.

@Behold, and anyone else who believe in three persons as God. if God came in flesh, a simple question how much of God came in that that was G2758 κενόω kenoo. because that which was
Apparently He can't teach you the difference between a horse and a jackass.
are they not in the same family? is not the midget in the Heman family? so try something else.

101G.

@Behold, and anyone else who believe in three persons as God. if God came in flesh, a simple question how much of God came in that that was G2758 κενόω kenoo. because that which was

are they not in the same family? is not the midget in the Heman family? so try something else.

101G.
Cloudy the waters why don't you?

@Behold, and anyone else who believe in three persons as God. when God came in flesh, a simple question how much of God came in that flesh that the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo. because that which was G2758 κενόω kenoo was Spirit. and the scriptures clearly states, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
and form here is NATURE, and the NATURE of God is Spirit, (per John 4:24a). and this ONE Spirit who is God was G2758 κενόω kenoo... MADE EMPTY. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

so, 101G is Just asking how much of the ONE Spirit was MADE EMPTY".

101G.

Cloudy the waters why don't you?
I'm very clear. 101G is not under a cloud, 101G by Faith see very well... (smile). do you want to answer the question, since you have clarity on the scripture.

so, tell us how much of the Spirit was MADE EMPTY according to Philippians 2:7.

your answer please.

101G.

101G said:

101G.

Behold replied: Exactly.

So, when you are confessing sin, its because you have no FAITH that Christ has died for them.

See it yet?
That's on you, until you do.

Good, glad you said that. so by FAITH, "How much of the Spirit was Made Empty?" when you said the fullness, was that of Faith? if all of the "ONE"/Spirit God was Made empty, and there is only ONE GOD/Spirit. then 101G will ask who was upholding the universe/all creation? and please have scripture to cover this.

if not all of God was made empty, then How much? and if you say some, and not all then your FAITH has come none effect. for God is not divided.

so all of God had to be made empty. but you and many others have not that knowledge as how God did this, but yet it's in the bible.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom