The Trinity made easy

@Aeliana, and @Alive,
do you know what Ordinal Numbers are vs Cardinal Numbers?

hint, First and Last..... hello. this is how 101G know that God is a plurality of ONE.... meaning the ECHAD of God as ONE PERSON.

101G.

@Aeliana, and @Alive,

please understand 101G is not against you. but only against your doctrine.
understand the Ordinal designations of First and Last. this clearly seen in Genesis 1:1 Genesis 1:26 & 27, as well as John 1:1, and Revelation, the book. it's only ONE PERSON"DIVERSIFIED", or shared in human flesh.

please understand HUMAN was not at Genesis 1:1 but was to Come in Ordinal designations of TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. just as BEGINNING states in Genesis 1:1. which answer the US and the OUR in verse 27 of Genesis 1. and why he and his is stated in verse 27. see the Last was to come in Flesh. scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." THAT FIGURE TO COME, THE LAST, is the Christ. but natural flesh and blood was not at Genesis 1:1...... it was to come. hence the US and the OUR at Genesis 1:26, and the HE and the HIM at the very next verse. when the Lord Jesus said God is a he in Matthews 19:4 he was not lying.

101G.

yes, lets try Genesis 1:1..... Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
first the term God. 101G is using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.
God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433
Compare: H5945, H7706, H8199, H4397

note [plural of H433] did you get that? plural "OF", "OF", not from, but "OF", H433. so who is H433, let's see.
H433: אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410
See also: H430, H426

now is not
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural] the FIRST DEFINITION OF "GOD", so why PLURAL? because he H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. is "OF" H433: אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m. NOT FROM, BUT "OF" H433: אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.

well the million-dollar question HOW IS "H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m the PLURAL of H433: אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m the answer is in the TERM "BRGINNING".
Beginning: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

note definition #1. the first, in place, time, order or rank. the FIRST? yes, the LORD/Father. the Ordinal First. and is not the Lord Jesus the Last, as said before, see 1 Corinthians 15:45. and did not Isaiah say the First and the Last is the same one Person? let's see. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, the same one person.

I just Love Genesis 1:1. as the old saying say. get it right in the beginning, one will end up right. yes, that word "beginning" in Genesis 1:1 was the answer to God as ONE PERSON.

101G.
Father, Son, Holy spirit, In these three are one. Now isn't that easy?

IN THE beginning God (אֵל is אֱלֹהִים) created the heavens and the earth.
Gen. 1:1

God as in Plural. That's the trinity made easy.

I have a perfect understanding of the Trinity. I've never had any doubts. The Holy Spirit has always shown me. The doctrine of the Trinity is foundational to the Christian faith. It is crucial for properly understanding what God is like, how he relates to us, and how we should relate to him.

The doctrine of the Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Stated differently, God is one in essence and three in person. These definitions express three crucial truths: (1) the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are distinct Persons, (2) each Person is fully God, (3) there is only one God.

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are distinct Persons. The Bible speaks of the Father as God (Philippians 1:2), Jesus as God (Titus 2:13), and the Holy Spirit as God (Acts 5:3–4).
John Piper

I have a perfect understanding of the Trinity. I've never had any doubts. The Holy Spirit has always shown me. The doctrine of the Trinity is foundational to the Christian faith. It is crucial for properly understanding what God is like, how he relates to us, and how we should relate to him.

The doctrine of the Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Stated differently, God is one in essence and three in person. These definitions express three crucial truths: (1) the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are distinct Persons, (2) each Person is fully God, (3) there is only one God.

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are distinct Persons. The Bible speaks of the Father as God (Philippians 1:2), Jesus as God (Titus 2:13), and the Holy Spirit as God (Acts 5:3–4).
John Piper
well just one Question for now. is the person in John 1:3 WHO MADE ALL THINGS IS HE THE SAME ONE PERSON IN Isaiah 44:24, who was "ALONE" when he made ALL THINGS. yes or no.

101G.

Yes, the Trinity made all things.
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply. second, you said, YES, then you said the trinity made all things. well how can there be a trinity if the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24 who made all things? your own reply contradicts yourself.

101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply. second, you said, YES, then you said the trinity made all things. well how can there be a trinity if the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24 who made all things? your own reply contradicts yourself.

101G.
There's no contradiction. The divine Being is not misleading the believer; there is no charade—as the incarnation and the cross powerfully testify. God is honest, true, and genuine in communicating himself in Jesus.

There's no contradiction. The divine Being is not misleading the believer; there is no charade—as the incarnation and the cross powerfully testify. God is honest, true, and genuine in communicating himself in Jesus.
by your own admission you said the Person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24. well that just eliminated one of your persons in your trinity. and the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit which eliminates your third so called person.

so your statements are corrected.

101G.

He is their redeemer as well as their creator, and he is now about to prove wrong those who forecast the destruction of Israel (24-25).

“This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
I am the Lord, (Let us make Humans in our image Genesis 1:26)
the Maker of all things,
who stretches out the heavens,
who spreads out the earth by myself,
who frustrates the signs of liars and makes fools of diviners, who turns wise men back and makes their knowledge foolish, Isaiah 44:25

Your proof text is a pretext taken out of context that in no way proves the Doctrine of The Trinity as being false. I the Lord includes the trinity.

Israel’s God and man-made gods (44:1-28)

Not only is God willing to forgive his people, but he wants to pour out the power of his Spirit upon them so that new spiritual life will spring up within them. This will enable them to evangelize the Gentiles, who will then join the descendants of Jacob in worshipping the God of Israel (44:1-5). Israel’s redeemer is the only God. He knows the end from the beginning and his people can depend on him always (6-8).

In contrast to the one true and living God are the many lifeless gods that workmen make. But how can a man make a god? What he makes must be inferior to himself, not greater. By making idols a person lowers his own status and brings shame upon himself (9-11).

When a craftsman makes an idol of metal, he gets hot and tired from his work, and the idol can do nothing to help him (12). When a craftsman makes an idol of wood, he has to use a tree that the living God has made to grow. After the man has chopped the tree down, he uses part of it to make a fire to cook his meals, and uses another part of it to make an idol that he then worships (13-17). To worship man-made things is clearly absurd, but those who worship them cannot see this, because they are spiritually blind (18-20).

The prophet then returns to consider the one true God and what he has done for his people. He has chosen them to belong to him, forgiven them their sins and saved them from their enemies (21-23). He is their redeemer as well as their creator, and he is now about to prove wrong those who forecast the destruction of Israel (24-25). As the prophet has already announced, God is going to act on behalf of his people. At his direction Cyrus will conquer Babylon and permit the Jews to return and rebuild Jerusalem (26-28).

He is their redeemer as well as their creator, and he is now about to prove wrong those who forecast the destruction of Israel (24-25).

the Maker of all things,
who frustrates the signs of liars and makes fools of diviners, who turns wise men back and makes their knowledge foolish, Isaiah 44:25

Your proof text is a pretext taken out of context that in no way proves the Doctrine of The Trinity as being false. I the Lord includes the trinity.

Israel’s God and man-made gods (44:1-28)

Not only is God willing to forgive his people, but he wants to pour out the power of his Spirit upon them so that new spiritual life will spring up within them. This will enable them to evangelize the Gentiles, who will then join the descendants of Jacob in worshipping the God of Israel (44:1-5). Israel’s redeemer is the only God. He knows the end from the beginning and his people can depend on him always (6-8).

In contrast to the one true and living God are the many lifeless gods that workmen make. But how can a man make a god? What he makes must be inferior to himself, not greater. By making idols a person lowers his own status and brings shame upon himself (9-11).

When a craftsman makes an idol of metal, he gets hot and tired from his work, and the idol can do nothing to help him (12). When a craftsman makes an idol of wood, he has to use a tree that the living God has made to grow. After the man has chopped the tree down, he uses part of it to make a fire to cook his meals, and uses another part of it to make an idol that he then worships (13-17). To worship man-made things is clearly absurd, but those who worship them cannot see this, because they are spiritually blind (18-20).

The prophet then returns to consider the one true God and what he has done for his people. He has chosen them to belong to him, forgiven them their sins and saved them from their enemies (21-23). He is their redeemer as well as their creator, and he is now about to prove wrong those who forecast the destruction of Israel (24-25). As the prophet has already announced, God is going to act on behalf of his people. At his direction Cyrus will conquer Babylon and permit the Jews to return and rebuild Jerusalem (26-28).
Psalm 119:89 (WEB)
Yahweh, your word is settled in heaven forever.
Jesus is the Word.
He is the same yesterday, today and forever and His Word is a constant that we can rely in our daily life.

the Maker of all things,
you said, "(Let us make Humans in our image Genesis 1:26)". Question time. God is a Spirit, correct, so how is man God Image at Genesis 1:26? did God have a flesh and bone Body at Genesis 1:26? .... NO. so how can an IMAGE exist when there is no source for the image? looking to hear your answer.

101G.

you said, "(Let us make Humans in our image Genesis 1:26)". Question time. God is a Spirit, correct, so how is man God Image at Genesis 1:26? did God have a flesh and bone Body at Genesis 1:26? .... NO. so how can an IMAGE exist when there is no source for the image? looking to hear your answer.

101G.
Having God’s image means we are fashioned to resemble and represent God on the earth. Some Christians like to say we are “imagers of God.” Our likeness with God is not a physical resemblance. Instead, God’s likeness denotes our capacity to rule over creation and be in relationship with God and other humans and to exercise reason, intelligence, speech, moral consciousness, creativity, rationality, and choice. Since the beginning of time, God has desired to bless us and enjoy close fellowship with us, and for this reason He made us like Himself.

Having God’s image means we are fashioned to resemble and represent God on the earth. Some Christians like to say we are “imagers of God.” Our likeness with God is not a physical resemblance. Instead, God’s likeness denotes our capacity to rule over creation and be in relationship with God and other humans and to exercise reason, intelligence, speech, moral consciousness, creativity, rationality, and choice. Since the beginning of time, God has desired to bless us and enjoy close fellowship with us, and for this reason He made us like Himself.

first let's see what an IMAGE is. "a representation of the external form of a person or thing in art".

Image: H6754 צֶלֶם tselem (tseh'-lem) n-m.
1. a phantom.
2. (figuratively) illusion, resemblance.
3. (hence) a representative figure.
4. (especially) an idol.
[from an unused root meaning to shade]
KJV: image, vain shew.

and as for Got question.com..... it mislead you.

listen and learn..... follow the bible. the scripture, Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"

with God all TIME is him. understand the END here in Isaiah that was declared.... the " END" is also translated as "LAST", so, with all time is one time to God. the END time is the LAST. so God who KNOWS the END as well as the Beginning, came in Flesh bone and blood in the END TIMES, meaning he is the LAST ADAM, having a BODY which is the IMAGE OF MAN.

supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

here, another word for FIGURE is IMAGE. one can find this at https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/image.html#C0-2 under the heading of "A representation of the external form of a person or thing in art".

so don't make it up....... LOOK IT UP. and get that "Got question.com" out of your head, and let the Holy Spirit teach you.

101G.

first let's see what an IMAGE is. "a representation of the external form of a person or thing in art".

Image: H6754 צֶלֶם tselem (tseh'-lem) n-m.
1. a phantom.
2. (figuratively) illusion, resemblance.
3. (hence) a representative figure.
4. (especially) an idol.
[from an unused root meaning to shade]
KJV: image, vain shew.

and as for Got question.com..... it mislead you.

listen and learn..... follow the bible. the scripture, Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"

with God all TIME is him. understand the END here in Isaiah that was declared.... the " END" is also translated as "LAST", so, with all time is one time to God. the END time is the LAST. so God who KNOWS the END as well as the Beginning, came in Flesh bone and blood in the END TIMES, meaning he is the LAST ADAM, having a BODY which is the IMAGE OF MAN.

supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

here, another word for FIGURE is IMAGE. one can find this at https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/image.html#C0-2 under the heading of "A representation of the external form of a person or thing in art".

so don't make it up....... LOOK IT UP. and get that "Got question.com" out of your head, and let the Holy Spirit teach you.

101G.
No thanks, but nice try:ROFLMAO:

No thanks, but nice try:ROFLMAO:

GINOLJC, to all,
Sure no problem. stick with man..... (smile), for the scriptures are true. Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

when the Lord Jesus return and say to you, "I don't know you". because you don't know him....... sorry. with that said, see ya..... I hope, (Smile).... :whistle: YIKES!.

I thought I would not live to see Christians ... in name only, reject the word of God when it's in black and white before their own eyes. these surely are the LAST days. have a good day, while it is today.

101G.

@101G.

Who are you to judge the servant of another? Before his own master he stands [approved] or falls [out of favor]. And he [who serves the Master—the Lord] will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4

John 7:24
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.

Luke 6:37
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Matthew 7:1-5
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

John 7:24
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.

James 4:11-12
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Romans 2:1-3
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

Galatians 6:1
Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.

James 1:26
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

1 Corinthians 2:15
The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

John 8:7
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

James 4:11
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.

John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Romans 16:17-18
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

Leviticus 19:15
You shall do no injustice in court. You shall not be partial to the poor or defer to the great, but in righteousness shall you judge your neighbor.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Romans 12:3
For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.

John 8:16
Yet even if I do judge, my judgment is true, for it is not I alone who judge, but I and the Father who sent me.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

GINOLJC, to all,
Sure no problem. stick with man..... (smile), for the scriptures are true. Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

when the Lord Jesus return and say to you, "I don't know you". because you don't know him....... sorry. with that said, see ya..... I hope, (Smile).... :whistle: YIKES!.

I thought I would not live to see Christians ... in name only, reject the word of God when it's in black and white before their own eyes. these surely are the LAST days. have a good day, while it is today.

101G.
So listening to what you're spewing out is also to stick with man. (smile), Calling Christians... fake Christians because they don't believe the same as you is a very poor Witness. I personally would never listen to someone that talks to themselves in the third person. Especially on an internet forum.

And your little comment above in bold Is despicable. You need to read that book "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie

Back
Top Bottom