Jesus the Man Before John !

It's not an unsupported claim since there's no teaching anywhere in the Bible on the trinity. The Jews never saw it nor the New Testament. There's not one paragraph or chapter teaching it. What you have is scraps of verses scattered all over the Bible that you swear by that are always twisted. Like this one for example...

What Hebrew word did Thomas use? It was not YHWH, for "my YHWH" never appears in all of scripture. The translators who translated the Gospels from Hebrew to Greek could not have been Jews for they made no difference in translating both YHWH and Elohim into "theos". Thomas obviously said "my Elohim" which means "my mighty one".
sorry that is absolutely false

The bible teaches there is one God

The bible tells us Jesus is God
The Spirit is God
The father is God

Jesus is not the Father is not the Spirit

There is the doctrine of the trinity

sorry that is absolutely false

The Spirit is God
The father is God

Father is not a creature. It's a title... a name. I am not 3 different creatures because I'm a son, brother and cousin. These are names and titles.

Father is not a creature. It's a title... a name. I am not 3 different creatures because I'm a son, brother and cousin. These are names and titles.
The Father is a person who is not Jesus and is not the Holy Spirit

The doctrine of the trinity

The Spirit is God
The father is God

The Father is a person who is not Jesus and is not the Holy Spirit

The doctrine of the trinity

The Spirit is God
The father is God

You don't understand that the word Father does not tell us what He is? For example I'm human made up of flesh, blood, water and bone. I'm not a Peterlag or a cousin. Peterlag or cousin are titles... names. So what is God?

You don't understand that the word Father does not tell us what He is? For example I'm human made up of flesh, blood, water and bone. I'm not a Peterlag or a cousin. Peterlag or cousin are titles... names. So what is God?
Are you going to tell the readers you cannot identify the person who calls Christ his son?

He is the beginning !

Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

This scripture sets forth a profound Mystery and Truth, that Christ as the Head of His Body the Church, was in the beginning, in other words, He existed in this capacity as the Head of the Body, His Church, at the beginning of the World, and it is what is referred to here Rev 3:14

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Prov 8:23

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

And He was set up the Head of His Body the Church, which are called the Sons of men in Prov 8:31

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Thats His Church, members of His Body, that He takes delight in, and it is those He made in His Image and Likeness, who are the ones to be conformed to His Image through redemptive blessing Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The Ones Created in His Image Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Matt 13:37

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed[offspring, descendants] is the Son of man; See Gen 1:26 !

As the beginning the Head of the Church, He is also the originating cause Eph 3:9

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

In other words, Creation had an Redemptive Purpose hidden in Christ, it was a Mystery !

It was the redemptive purpose for that world[The Church He is the Head of ] chosen in Him before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 6

He is the beginning !

Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

This scripture sets forth a profound Mystery and Truth, that Christ as the Head of His Body the Church, was in the beginning, in other words, He existed in this capacity as the Head of the Body, His Church, at the beginning of the World, and it is what is referred to here Rev 3:14

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Prov 8:23

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

And He was set up the Head of His Body the Church, which are called the Sons of men in Prov 8:31

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Thats His Church, members of His Body, that He takes delight in, and it is those He made in His Image and Likeness, who are the ones to be conformed to His Image through redemptive blessing Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The Ones Created in His Image Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Matt 13:37

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed[offspring, descendants] is the Son of man; See Gen 1:26 !

As the beginning the Head of the Church, He is also the originating cause Eph 3:9

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

In other words, Creation had an Redemptive Purpose hidden in Christ, it was a Mystery !

It was the redemptive purpose for that world[The Church He is the Head of ] chosen in Him before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 6
He chose believers (those in Christ) to be holy and blameless

Nothing there about chosing unconditionally selected men to be saved

The Father is God
If Peterlag knew Christ, he would know the Father. Peterlag does not sufficiently explain the passages to another meaning from their indications of the deity of Christ in the Godhead. I should have recorded what Peterlag finally revealed about his concept of Jesus.

A person other than the son who is Christ and is known to be deity.
So is Peterlag saying the Father is not God either? Peterlag is starting to sound like an ignorant atheist. The more that guy shares his ideas the worse he sounds.

So is Peterlag saying the Father is not God either? Peterlag is starting to sound like an ignorant atheist. The more that guy shares his ideas the worse he sounds.
His words

"Father is not a God. It's not a creature. It's not a thing. It's a name. A tile."

His words

"Father is not a God. It's not a creature. It's not a thing. It's a name. A tile."
Sure. Might as well be that Peterlag calls God a tile. I have shared with some people that if they want to get people to reject the trinitarian concept of God they need to counter all the details of that doctrine. One guy tried to reverse the burden, possibly as if his concept was better from the beginning. He even apparently has a manuscript ready if he finds a publisher. But there are many verses across the scriptures that would have to be explained (away). So far these unitarians just seem to get focused on Christ's humanness and then disregard the passages that speak of his divinity in the Godhead

Sure. Might as well be that Peterlag calls God a tile. I have shared with some people that if they want to get people to reject the trinitarian concept of God they need to counter all the details of that doctrine. One guy tried to reverse the burden, possibly as if his concept was better from the beginning. He even apparently has a manuscript ready if he finds a publisher. But there are many verses across the scriptures that would have to be explained (away). So far these unitarians just seem to get focused on Christ's humanness and then disregard the passages that speak of his divinity in the Godhead
Clearly not a sufficient methodology

Who is the First Man ever Born ?

Job 15:7

7 Art thou the first man that was born? or wast thou made before the hills?

Jn 1:30

This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he[a man] was before me.

I already know that the consensus will say Adam the First 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

But that pertains only to manifestation, also Adam was not born or beget or fathered, he was created, or made, and that after a pattern of another Man, the Man Christ Jesus, His Mediator 1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

This statement is false if Christ Jesus was not the Mediator of men in Adam at Creation, at Creation, men had One God and One Mediator, the Man Christ Jesus, the thing was, Christ Jesus the Mediator was not yet manifested as He would be later I jn 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

He became Manifested through means of the Incarnation, the Virgin Birth !

The Man Christ Jesus is the First Man Born and by that is meant :

I.first in time or place

A.in any succession of things or persons

II.first in rank

A.influence, honour

B.chief

C.principal

III.first, at the first

In all things, including being a Man He must have the Preminence Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church[As Mediator]: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

The word preeminence means :

I.to be first, hold the first place

That word first in Job 15:7 for first man is the hebrew word ri'shown :

I.first, primary, former

A.former (of time)

i.ancestors

ii.former things

B.foremost (of location)

C.first (in time)

D.first, chief (in degree)

Christ the Mediator Man [1Tim 2:5] was before Adam as He was before John 1:30, in fact Adam took the form and shape of a Man after being made in the Image and Likeness of his God Man Mediator, Christ Jesus !

Who is the First Man ever Born ?

Job 15:7

7 Art thou the first man that was born? or wast thou made before the hills?

Jn 1:30

This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he[a man] was before me.

I already know that the consensus will say Adam the First 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

But that pertains only to manifestation, also Adam was not born or beget or fathered, he was created, or made, and that after a pattern of another Man, the Man Christ Jesus, His Mediator 1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

This statement is false if Christ Jesus was not the Mediator of men in Adam at Creation, at Creation, men had One God and One Mediator, the Man Christ Jesus, the thing was, Christ Jesus the Mediator was not yet manifested as He would be later I jn 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

He became Manifested through means of the Incarnation, the Virgin Birth !

The Man Christ Jesus is the First Man Born and by that is meant :

I.first in time or place

A.in any succession of things or persons

II.first in rank

A.influence, honour

B.chief

C.principal

III.first, at the first

In all things, including being a Man He must have the Preminence Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church[As Mediator]: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

The word preeminence means :

I.to be first, hold the first place

That word first in Job 15:7 for first man is the hebrew word ri'shown :

I.first, primary, former

A.former (of time)

i.ancestors

ii.former things

B.foremost (of location)

C.first (in time)

D.first, chief (in degree)

Christ the Mediator Man [1Tim 2:5] was before Adam as He was before John 1:30, in fact Adam took the form and shape of a Man after being made in the Image and Likeness of his God Man Mediator, Christ Jesus !
Except

John 1:1 (KJV 1900) — 1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

But he was not a man at that time, And you have a problem with scripture

1 Cor 15:45And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
1 Cor 15:47The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Back
Top Bottom