Doctrine of Unconditional Election

Some other god made this earth?
we left paradise.

because of the fall, there were cosmological effects

q: so babies with three parents made by evil science experiments, are the scientists gods?

(per your logic)

Last edited:
we left paradise.

because of the fall, there were cosmological effects

q: so babies with three parents made by evil science experiments, are the scientists are gods?

(per your logic)
So God did make this earth, but it was corrupted by sin

This earth is not the earth He made in genesis. Eden was not here. Ever.

This is Babylon ruled by the prince of the air. Death.

Everything here is as God warned adam: death, toil, pain in childbirth...

This earth is not the earth He made in genesis. Eden was not here. Ever.

This is Babylon ruled by the prince of the air. Death.

Everything here is as God warned adam: death, toil, pain in childbirth...
So we are back to the question who made this earth?

As originally created

occasionalism is not helpful which is seems you are proposing, as a philosophy where God does everything and man has zero choice. pure causality means all not by God is mechanical . this arises from greek theology and is not christian.

Sorry it is regeneration that imparts spiritual life and that is preceded by faith

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

One believes for the purpose one might have life
Jn 20:31 thats the regenerated sheep/elect, I have explained that already. Jn 10:10

Scripture isnt written to the natural man, he cant receive it 1 Cor 2 14

Jn 20:31 thats the regenerated sheep/elect, I have explained that already. Jn 10:10

nope belief PRECEDES life in the passage. Faith comes before life in the passage.

cart before the horse syndrome.

So we are back to the question who made this earth?

As originally created
The eden God created is still where it was, in the other reality, desolated. As it has been since the fall.

His souls were the gem of His creation and when
taken out of eden, it was left desolate.

nope belief PRECEDES life in the passage. Faith comes before life in the passage.

cart before the horse syndrome.

The eden God created is still where it was, in the other reality, desolated. As it has been since the fall.

Then please explain where/what Eden is to you.

no God did not create this earth any more than he made the car you drive or the dinner you ate.

Yes, aspects stolen after eden fell are here, which do belong to God.
Please explain your meaning with what you have said.

evangelicalism also suffers from occasionalism. Different expression but same overall problem.
Please again explain yourself~you're making blanket statements with explaining yourself. These statements may be true in some cases, but they are not biblically accurate. The only way to judge properly is for you to explain some of your blanket statements.

Please again explain yourself~you're making blanket statements with explaining yourself. These statements may be true in some cases, but they are not biblically accurate. The only way to judge properly is for you to explain some of your blanket statements.
My experience is that when I have elaborated, and put in a lot of time, it doesn't make a difference. It is very hard to change one's opinions, since the person's point of view, a world view, makes anything that doesn't fit it get rejected.

An encyclopedia of footnotes won't change this. But, I will try to clarify a little.

My experience is that when I have elaborated, and put in a lot of time, it doesn't make a difference. It is very hard to change one's opinions, since the person's point of view, a world view, makes anything that doesn't fit it get rejected.

An encyclopedia of footnotes won't change this. But, I will try to clarify a little.
Thanks~RB

Clarifying. All of eden was made for man...
and it was perfect... gorgeous.

Eden falling did not just affect our position with God in our soul, because ? man was not somehow separate from eden. Eden is our land and birthright. Adam had dominion of it and then Eden fell. Now we left our Original Home. God had declared it good. Why would He create a different one as new creation? He did not. What He will do is Restore us to our birthright and make new what was made desolate by evil.

Man was taken out of our home. Lost our home. We are not there yet. The Death was literally a place, devoid of I'm. Now we were somewhere else. The entrance to eden barred.

In turn all of His creation made as our home was now devoid of us... for whom it was made.

God had warned adam (search for the term death in Genesis) of this. And of the very different nature of death: toil, sickness, mortality, pain. All of that describes the current earth.

These realities (death and life) overlap, that of our soul which can hear God and feel His presence, and that of the world which is the law of sin.

Compare physics:

this physics :

everything dies, the nature of this current reality can kill us in many ways (lightning, inclement weather, disease, rabid animals, accidents, childbirth)

God's eden paradise :
no death
no possibility His type of nature can hurt us

The difference will be that the satanic realm type being (satan) cannot enter this time when paradise returns.

The term SAtan:

in hieroglyphs the SA glyph refers to

sons of osiris,
sons of ammon,
entities serving the egyptians gods (fallen angels)
a son of that realm,
a satan.

This can be found in hieroglyphic dictionaries vol i and ii on archive. org and researched by you more.

the sons of ammon (amen)
also appear as our and God's enemy. Egypt is typically archetype of the evil realm subjugating old ishral.

God speaks to us in archetypes by showing us a reality. Not aristotle's logical structures... The old testament doesn't just vainly show archetypes like egypt or eve or eden as if each one did not deeply connect to each of us --- now... that is how the soul understands!

The prophets chapters show much, almost always, transcendent content. But theology, based for its exegesis on plato and greek theology, favors the mind and aristotelian platonic logic, which is not interested in the soul at all but only the platonic hive mind = natural mind and its 'reasoning'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom