Why The Trinity is Wrong: Juxtaposition

Do you think the Trinity is correct or incorrect

• Total voters
There is one Triune God.
That doesn't refute the fact that Jesus isn't the Father.

Your tactic ls like those who deny the Lord Jesus is God. They cite many passages which proves He is a man, but ignore the ones in which He is God.

You cite that there is one God but ignore the fact that the Father is not the Son by use of plural pronouns.
(smile).... Oh Dear. Listen to 101G closely. Jesus the Lord God, the ALMIGHTY sits on the throne. how do 101G know this? for the one who sits on the throne "RECIEVED" ... POWER. Listen and Learn. Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

now, if this was the Father who sits on the throne, my first question would be, "WHO GAVE THE FATHER POWER?". answer... NO ONE. but he who sits received POWER. the Lord JESUS.... (smile). and 101G has book chapter and verse to this effect. see how easy the scriptures are to understand when one is IN, IN, IN, Christ Jesus who is on the Throne... (smile). you could not answer, because you didn't KNOW. but 101G answers.

now let's get to your strike #2. now that we know that the Lamb is before the throne ... who is Jesus, and it is Jesus sitting on the throne. how is this possible for the Lord Jesus to be before the Throne, and yet at the same time sitting on the throne? hint, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while on earth, he was in heaven at the same time..... (smile). ... Oh DEAR.

101G

don't be a sore looser... ok

(smile), Isaiah leave you with.... nothing. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." I, I, I, I, a SINGLE Person. now let's see this single person clearly,
Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

the same as "WITH" in John 1:1b who is the ONE Person God that is John 1:1c..... now do 101G have to DRAW a PICTURE FOR YOU?.....ok, Listen and Learn, Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." WHO IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA? THE "Lord" and this same Lord is the First and the Last, the same one PERSON. Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: (MUST WE FINISH THE PICTURE?) and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

the First and the Last is JESUS who is the FIRST and the LAST in Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." ...... checkmate, game over. scripture don't lie.

there is ONLY ... "ONE" First and Last... and that's JESUS, the God of the OT and the NT amen.

don't argue ..... WITH 101G.... argue WITH God. now you can try to discuss the Word of God ..... WITH ..... 101G, but it will do YOU no God. ..... Good Day.

101G.
Strike 1) First, your attempt to misrepresent me failed.

Strike 2) Next, you evade my questions:
So the Koine Greek version of John 1:1 ("the Word (Jesus) was with (προς) God") leaves you with a choice. Either you believe in a 2- faced one person being (Modalism in other words) or the Trinity. Which is it?
Strike 3) Next, your Koine Greek is terrible. The Greek word for "with" in John 1:1 is προς.

(John 1:1) εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος

In Isaiah 41:4, the Greek word "προς" is not found there. It is the Greek word "εις" that is found in the Greek OT.

(Isaiah 41:4 LXX) τις ενηργησεν και εποιησεν ταυτα εκαλεσεν αυτην ο καλων αυτην απο γενεων αρχης εγω θεος πρωτος και εις τα επερχομενα εγω ειμι

"εις" means to or towards, not with. The Benton OT translates Isaiah 41:4 better:

(Isa 41:4 Benton) "Who has wrought and done these things? he has called it who called it from the generations of old; I God, the first and to all futurity, I AM. "

As for "I am He" or "I also" or "I am alpha", I have no problem with that. The Word of God is a single Person. Tell me something I do not know.

In Baseball, three strikes and yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr OUT!

Strike 3) Next, your Koine Greek is terrible. The Greek word for "with" in John 1:1 is προς.
God said 'WITH" for him is ME... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh Dear... you're outta here// now, if you want to challenge anything 101G has said about who sits on the throne the floor is open.... (smile)

101G.

Jesus himself explicitly said that He is the "I Am" of the OT who exists even before Abraham. What more do you want?
well you got one right.... now who sits on the throne. A. the Father, or B. the Lord Jesus. Rev chapter 4 and 5 your answer please.

101G.

God said 'WITH" for him is ME... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh Dear... you're outta here// now, if you want to challenge anything 101G has said about who sits on the throne the floor is open.... (smile)

101G.
You are not acknowledging the fact that the Greek word for "with" in John 1:1 is προς which means face to face and the Greek for "with" in Isaiah 41:4 (LXX) is "εις" which means to or towards. Your argument to link John 1:1 with Isaiah 41:4 with the English word "with" crashes and burns.

Learn some Greek, will you?

Thank you. How about you @Wrangler? How much longer will you deny the following that @101G agreed to:
101G agree with the scriptures, now do YOU? last chance, is the One who sits on the throne is A. the Father, or B. the Lord Jesus..... now you be truthful.

101G.

OK, who sits on the throne. A. the one whom you calls the Father, or B. the Lord Jesus. your answer A or B please.

101G.
One question at a time. Answer my question that I'm still waiting on an answer from you:
So the Koine Greek version of John 1:1 ("the Word (Jesus) was with (προς) God") leaves you with a choice. Either you believe in a 2-faced one person being (Modalism in other words) or the Trinity. Which is it?

One question at a time. Answer my question that I'm still waiting on an answer from you:
So the Koine Greek version of John 1:1 ("the Word (Jesus) was with (προς) God") leaves you with a choice. Either you believe in a 2-faced one person being (Modalism in other words) or the Trinity. Which is it?

LOL, LOL, LOL, Neither. a ONE PERSON Equally shared in the 'ECHAD"... (smile)... :D YIKES!

Now, your answer to my question

101G.

Silence? since you cannot be tuthful, then you're untruthful. good day...... (smile).... LOL,

the Lord Jesus said, Matthew 10:33 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."

see ya.... (smile).

101G

LOL, LOL, LOL, Neither. a ONE PERSON Equally shared in the 'ECHAD"... (smile)... :D YIKES!

Now, you answer to my question

101G.
Following your logic, tell me how God is face to face with Himself? Tell me how that works.

In more detailed words, explain to me how the Word who is God ("Word was God"-John 1:1) is face to face with God (Word was face to face (προς) to God - John 1:1)?

OK, who sits on the throne. A. the one whom you calls the Father, or B. the Lord Jesus. your answer A or B please.

101G.
Even though @101G ran away from my cross examination of his modalism explanation of John 1:1 could even begin, here is my answer to his question:

Mar 14:62 And Jesus said, I AM! And you will see the Son of Man sitting on the right hand of power and coming in the clouds of the heaven.

Mar 16:19 Then indeed, after speaking to them, the Lord was taken up into Heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Luke 20:42 Even David himself says in the Book of Psalms, "The LORD said to my Lord, Sit at My right hand

Luke 22:69 From now on the Son of Man shall sit at the right hand of the power of God.

Acts 7:55 But being full of the Holy Spirit, looking up intently into Heaven, he saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.

Acts 7:56 And he said, Behold, I see Heaven opened and the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God.

Heb 1:13 But to which of the angels, did He say at any time, "Sit on My right hand until I make Your enemies Your footstool?"

Rev 3:21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame and have sat down with My Father in His throne.

Conclusion: Only the Divine Lord Jesus Christ will sit on the Throne of His Father, at His Father's Right Hand.

Answer: C: Both at the same one Throne, with Jesus at His Father's Right Hand. Same answer as what @Fred already gave hours ago.

To start:
One would have to remove these facts about the Lord Jesus from the Bible:
1. He is proper recipient of prayer.
2. Old Testament texts about YHWH are applied in reference to Jesus in the New Testament.

There are other reasons, but these two are sufficient.
And they are excellent reasons-keep up the good work.
J.

Jesus himself explicitly said that He is the "I Am" of the OT who exists even before Abraham. What more do you want?
This notion of "the 'I am'" is a trinitarian invention. Everyone says I am. It is not a claim of deity.

What more I want is for you to admit that IF Jesus were God, there would not be one single juxtaposition in Scripture stating Jesus is OF God, when you claim he IS God with not one single verse actually explicitly saying so and no juxtapositions as identified in the OP.

What more I want is for you to admit there is no trinity in the Bible. To be clear, when I write that the trinity is not found anywhere in Scripture, I mean that neither the word nor the concept of the trinity is explicitly in the Bible. To avoid the inevitable Appeal to Strawman, there simply is no verse that reads something like The nature of God is a trinity - consisting of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit who are co-equal, co-substantial and co-eternal - and if you do not believe this, you cannot be saved but are damned to hell forever. If there were such a verse, it would be the most quoted verse in Scripture by those who claim one’s salvation depends on believing it. The concept of the trinity is so important that in 66 books, it is not mentioned once!

And they are excellent reasons-keep up the good work.
J.
Total nonsense. People in power have been prayed to and worshipped since the dawn of time. And your claim that OT references to YHWH apply to Jesus have no basis in fact, only in trinitarian eisegesis.

Back
Top Bottom