Why The Trinity is Wrong: Juxtaposition

Do you think the Trinity is correct or incorrect

• Total voters
Revelation 6:16-17
(16) and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
(17) for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?
so who is the Lamb? your answer please

and who is it that YOU Say sits on the Throne, is it A. God the Farther, or B. Jesus.

101G just want to be sure of your answer.

101G.

correct there, Jesus is the Lamb.... (smile). but wrong as to who sits on the throne. listen, only "ONE" person sits on the throne. Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." the very next verse, Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

so it's only "ONE" person sitting on the throne for it's only ONE THRONE. now, let's try this again. he, he, he, who sits is this the A. the one whom you call Father. or B. the Lord JESUS. which one?

101G

correct there, Jesus is the Lamb.... (smile). but wrong as to who sits on the throne. listen, only "ONE" person sits on the throne. Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." the very next verse, Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

so it's only "ONE" person sitting on the throne for it's only ONE THRONE. now, let's try this again. he, he, he, who sits is this the A. the one whom you call Father. or B. the Lord JESUS. which one?

101G

Try reading Revelation 3:21.

Try reading Revelation 3:21.
Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

in, in, in.... not ON.... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh Dear. now last chance who Sits ... "ON" the throne here in Chapter 4 and 5? A. the Father. B. the Lord Jesus..... last chance or else you forfeit.

101G.

Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

in, in, in.... not ON.... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh Dear. now last chance who Sits ... "ON" the throne here in Chapter 4 and 5? A. the Father. B. the Lord Jesus..... last chance or else you forfeit.

101G.

Two - the Father and Jesus
LOL
LOL times a million for your absurdity.

Revelation 3:21
He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

101 Garbage strikes again.

Two - the Father and Jesus
can you7 READ? Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

so since you forfeit, OUT OF IGNORANCE, the one sitting on the throne is the Lord Jesus, as well as the Lamb who stands before the throne. yes, he who sits is he who stands... Oh the beauty of the "ECHAD" of God.

that's strike #1. for you.

101G

can you7 READ? Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

so since you forfeit, OUT OF IGNORANCE, the one sitting on the throne is the Lord Jesus, as well as the Lamb who stands before the throne. yes, he who sits is he who stands... Oh the beauty of the "ECHAD" of God.

that's strike #1. for you.

101G

There is one Triune God.
That doesn't refute the fact that Jesus isn't the Father.

Your tactic ls like those who deny the Lord Jesus is God. They cite many passages which proves He is a man, but ignore the ones in which He is God.

You cite that there is one God but ignore the fact that the Father is not the Son by use of plural pronouns.

They smash the false belief that Jesus isn't God.

Thanks for continually dodging them.
If Jesus were God, you STILL have no trinity God. But these verses say nothing about Jesus being God. It shows how weak to non-existent Scriptural support is for your IDOL.

Back
Top Bottom