Why The Trinity is Wrong: Juxtaposition

Do you think the Trinity is correct or incorrect

• Total voters
Another irrelevant post. No one is denying:
  1. Jesus is the son of god.
  2. Jesus is the son of man.
  3. Jesus is OF God --> Divine.
Guess what? "IS" and "OF" are not the same. Jesus is "OF" god, which makes him divine. But this does not make him god, not IS a deity. See OP.
For you to be so flippant about the Daniel 7 Son of Man, you must have some congregants who claim the same thing about themselves as what I highlight below.

(Dan 7:13) I saw in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him.
(Dan 7:14) And dominion and glory was given Him, and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations and languages, should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

There are many in the Bible who are OF God. Many angels and all the prophets, far more than 2 or 3. The Angel OF the LORD. And the many prophets of God.

The Strawman you are attempting to create is that being OF is the same as being IS. Divine. Deity. Not the same. Hence, the juxtaposition between God and Jesus.
And each one of them are going to be given the same dominion over all people? How many parallel universes are we talking about here?

(Dan 7:13) I saw in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him.
(Dan 7:14) And dominion and glory was given Him, and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations and languages, should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

first, quit reading "GREEK" mythology and learn God language. there is no face to face, but ... notice how 101G say this... "ANOTHER" ...OF GOD, diversified, or EQUALLY SHARED in a ECHAD in TIME, ORDER, PLACE, or RANK.... while in Natural, and resurrected, (Glorified flesh). you cannot understand this can you? even when God made it clear, by the scriptures, you still cannot understand. listen again and LEARN. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." I, I, I, I, AM he. a single person in the ECHAD, of equal share. not any face to face *********. but if you want the Greek to understand what you're IGNORANTLLY calling "face to face" ...
You just disqualified yourself by labelling the Greek Koine OT & NT, that which I am reading, as "Greek Mythology".

Secondly, your poor understanding of Greek continuing to embarrass you. I already told you that John1:1 uses προς but Isaiah 41:4 uses εις. Two different Greek words. Do you understand?
The Greek word for "with" in John 1:1 is προς.

(John 1:1) εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος

In Isaiah 41:4, the Greek word "προς" is not found there. It is the Greek word "εις" that is found in the Greek OT.

(Isaiah 41:4 LXX) τις ενηργησεν και εποιησεν ταυτα εκαλεσεν αυτην ο καλων αυτην απο γενεων αρχης εγω θεος πρωτος και εις τα επερχομενα εγω ειμι

"εις" means to or towards, not with. The Benton OT translates Isaiah 41:4 better:

(Isa 41:4 Benton) "Who has wrought and done these things? he has called it who called it from the generations of old; I God, the first and to all futurity, I AM. "

Dan 7:13) I saw in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him.
Correct this is the Lord JESUS in the ECHAD. just compare the Ancient of Days to the Lord Jesus in Revelation.

Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle."

now the comparison,

Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;" Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters."
Daniel 7:9 "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire."

study both of these comparison.

be blessed.

101G.

???

Recognzing that a man is not his Creator is not flippant! :mad:
The fact is that Jesus is called the Word of God (John 1:1,13) who is our Creator (John 1:2) and repeatedly called Himself the Son of Man in reference to the Son of Man who will rule the whole world (Dan 7:13-14, Rev 14:14).

Therefore, to just dismiss Jesus because of the word "of" in His titles of "Word of God" or "Son of Man", is tantamount to dismissing the Creator Himself.

Same one Throne, with Jesus at His Father's Right Hand. Read to the end of my sentence. Don't stop half way.
My, MY, MY, did your Greek tell you that? at the RIGH HAND means in "POWER"... Oh dear/ 101G thought you knew that.

101G.
Yes and Revelations 4-5 and 21-22 show they are on the same throne together.
hold it. did not the book say ONLY "ONE" sit on the throne? let's check the record. Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

there is only ONE who sits on the THRONE. come on now, you fellas do believe the scriptures. ..... RIGHT?

101G.

And each one of them are going to be given the same dominion over all people? How many parallel universes are we talking about here?
You are trying to say something without coming out and connecting the dots. No one is disputing that Jesus was GIVEN dominion. It's just that the GIVER and the RECEIVER are the same Being/person.

My, MY, MY, did your Greek tell you that? at the RIGH HAND means in "POWER"... Oh dear/ 101G thought you knew that.

101G.
Mar 16:19 Then indeed, after speaking to them, the Lord was taken up into Heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

I don't know what people sit on at your house but people usually sit on something tangible.
hold it. did not the book say ONLY "ONE" sit on the throne? let's check the record. Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

there is only ONE who sits on the THRONE. come on now, you fellas do believe the scriptures. ..... RIGHT?

101G.
You forget that if God the Father is seen by mortal man then he will die. So only the Word of God can be seen by mortal man and so John only sees the Word of God.

Therefore, to just dismiss Jesus because of the word "of" in His titles of "Word of God" or "Son of Man", is tantamount to dismissing the Creator Himself.
Wrong. The EXACT OPPOSITE is the case. Pretending there are 3 Creators is dismissing the Creator Himself.

You just cannot abuse language this way and get away with it. Singular pronouns do not refer to a threesome.

Back
Top Bottom