The Unitarian challenge for those who deny Jesus is Almighty God

@Fred
laughing will not help you........ (smile), in IGNORANCE, until you can answer, your beliefs are null and void. good day to you.

101G.

(smile),

101G.

From your link in your post 158:
you just destroyed your trinity doctrine. do not the trinity say that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are CO-EQUAL.... BUT DISTINCT AND SEPARATE? if separate then each have to be "EQUAL" ... "TO" one another, because they are separate and distinct from each other...

The above is a total mess and does nothing to refute the Trinity and of course totally dodges what the Hebrew word means.

You doctrine concerning God is a noxious weed that will be uprooted from the garden of truth.

You dodged the OP in that you could not differentiate your creator and your craeture-jesus.

Keep hiding.
LOL I love how weak arguing trinitarians claim victory or claim that I lost or dodged. Truth is, I could not discern a cogent question. Truth is, there are dozens of lords in Scripture. Joseph, Moses, Elihaj, Daniel, Jesus and YHWH are all refered to as lord - even Isaacs' servant is called lord.

That you attempt to make your case among admittedly ambiguous text shows how extremely weak your argument is. Fact is, the Bible tells us explictly that Jesus is a man. That's good enough for me. Let's see you dodge this one; why is it not good enough for you?

Truth is, I could not discern a cogent question.

Truth is, you are still dodging the passages in the OP.

You can't figure out who your creator is and who your creature-jesus is.
Total chaos.

More lame excuses and attempts to dodge the passages in the OP. I had a feeling this was going to happen.
I'm a little but surprised someone hasn't whimpered about it would take too long to go through each passage and identify to whom is being referred to. Hey, it took me a long time to list the passages.
No excuses.

Last edited:
The Father or the Lord Jesus?
Matthew 10:28 (Him)
One thing I love about the VOICE translation is its manuscript format makes explicit who is talking. Jesus begins talking in v5 and speaks for the rest of the voice. The "he" in v28 that Jesus is talking about is Jesus God, the only true God in Scripture, who we relate to as Father.

A good translation + basic reading comprehension would help you a lot.

Hope this helps!

One thing I love about the VOICE translation is its manuscript format makes explicit who is talking. Jesus begins talking in v5 and speaks for the rest of the voice. The "he" in v28 that Jesus is talking about is Jesus God, the only true God in Scripture, who we relate to as Father.

A good translation + basic reading comprehension would help you a lot.

Hope this helps!

1 passage!
Wow. Don't strain yourself.

See posts 5 and 6.

Fathers by definition
Not quite. Father's, by definition, do the creating.

Our man-hating society denigrates father's as mere 'sperm donors' but the truth is that father's bridge the gap between Beings and plant the seed, creating life. This is unique to father's and does not apply to son's - who Jesus is explicitly said to be in Scripture.

Keep dodging.
Projecting again.

By contrast , who God is - that is NOT Jesus - is stated explicitly. In the Bible, there is only one true God (John 17:3), Jesus’ God (John 20:17, Rev 3:12), whose eternal name is YHWH (Ex 3:15) - who we relate to as Father (Eph 1:2).
All you can do is point to ambiguous text you assert favors your doctrine while ignoring explicit text that destroys your doctrine! Too funny.

From your link in your post 158:
you just destroyed your trinity doctrine. do not the trinity say that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are CO-EQUAL.... BUT DISTINCT AND SEPARATE? if separate then each have to be "EQUAL" ... "TO" one another, because they are separate and distinct from each other...

The above is a total mess and does nothing to refute the Trinity and of course totally dodges what the Hebrew word means.

You doctrine concerning God is a noxious weed that will be uprooted from the garden of truth.
101G is not triniterian..... :cool: ... (smile), nor unitarian, or Oneness as the UPIC teaches....but what the bible teaches..... :ninja:

101G

Back
Top Bottom