The Unitarian challenge for those who deny Jesus is Almighty God

My lord is not God but God’s son, Jesus the Anointed.
Why are you worshipping another lord?

We only worship One LORD = the same LORD whom all of Heaven worships = the Lamb who Stands in the Throne.

And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.

8Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

11Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, 12saying with a loud voice:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

13And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and [g]ever!”

14Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever.

Last edited:
The Lamb is not God but OF God. This is why he is called the Lamb of God.

Is. Of. Not equal.

Good Morning Wrangler,

Wrangler, it only takes one scripture to unlock the 'mysteries' of God.

Even just a single WORD can unlock the TRUTH = like the word 'ELOHIM' which is:

In the beginning
בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית (bə·rê·šîṯ)
Preposition-b | Noun - feminine singular
Strong's Hebrew 7225: 1) first, beginning, best, chief 1a) beginning 1b) first 1c) chief 1d) choice part

God
אֱלֹהִ֑ים (’ĕ·lō·hîm)
Noun - masculine plural
Strong's Hebrew 430: 1) (plural) 1a) rulers, judges 1b) divine ones 1c) angels 1d) gods 2) (plural intensive-singular meaning) 2a) god, goddess 2b) godlike one 2c) works or special possessions of God 2d) the (true) God 2e) God

Even just a single WORD can unlock the TRUTH = like the word 'ELOHIM' which is:
Oy vey. This has been covered many times. A word meaning "heavenly beings" does not mean the Creator of the heavenly beings is 3 persons. See 1 Cor 8:5-6. There are many lords and gods but only one true God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus.

Oy vey. This has been covered many times. A word meaning "heavenly beings" does not mean the Creator of the heavenly beings is 3 persons. See 1 Cor 8:5-6. There are many lords and gods but only one true God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jesus.
and that one TRUE and LIVING God is the Lord "JESUS".

101G.

My lord is not God but God’s son, Jesus the Anointed.
EXCELLENT - you are very close now to the Whole Truth

The LORD is the SON = "no one, at anytime, has seen the FATHER but the SON."

This is why the scripture says: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 4:5
"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. = 3 Ones of Elohim

3 Ones of Elohim = "Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness"

EXCELLENT - you are very close now to the Whole Truth

The LORD is the SON = "no one, at anytime, has seen the FATHER but the SON."

This is why the scripture says: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 4:5
"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. = 3 Ones of Elohim

3 Ones of Elohim = "Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness"
he still dose not yet see it.

101G.

No. The son is never, not once identified as the capital-LORD.

I know the whole truth. Jesus is not God but the adopted son of YHWH.
God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ

Notice that:
a. God is not in all caps
b. Father is not in all caps
c. Lord Jesus Christ is not in all caps

God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ = there is only one Lord that can save you from your sins = Lord Jesus Christ

Notice that:
a. God is not in all caps
Capitalization of god is a distraction. We were talking about capital-LORD, which never refers to Jesus. The Creator of Jesus is named YHWH.

We relate to the YHWH as his children. Jesus is our brother. This explains why he taught us to pray to OUR FATHER.

Notice that Jesus did not teach us to pray to him. Why do you suppose that is? Because he is not God. Does it make sense to you that God has a God?

Last edited:
No. The son is never, not once identified as the capital-LORD.

I know the whole truth. Jesus is not God but the adopted son of YHWH.
so the Son never carries the title, LORD... all Cap. listen and learn, the Son, Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:" here the Son carries the title "Lord" right, who Laid the Foundations of the EARTH".... correct. now this, Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him." here the "LORD", all cap laid the earth foundation, either you have two person who laid the the foundation of the earth, which is polytheism, or the Lord and the LORD is the same one Person who is God.

only ONE PERSON "Laid the foundation of the Earth". so you're in ERROR. for if you say the Lord is not the LORD, then either you are in ERROR or the bible. and 101G is sure the bible never ERRORS, so by deduction it's you then who is in a ERROR.

or if you say as some other..."O God the Father went through Jesus, the son to lay the foundation of the earth". well that want fly either, for the ONE who laid the foundations of the EARTH was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF", when he made everything including the laying of the Foundation of the EARTH. so that means there was no one else to go through. another dead end for you.

so that means you have no way out.

101G.

Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

Matthew 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

John 14:6-7
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Those whom deny Jesus is God cannot be saved through him; therefore they cannot enter into a relationship with the Father!
Only Jesus can forgive sins.
Hebrews 9:6-28
“Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins”

Back
Top Bottom