The Trinity? Gen. 1:26 & 27 and Exodus 3:14

GINOLJC, to all.
since we know now that the IMAGE of God is in Body shape, this reveals the true NATURE of the Lord Jesus. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" HERE IS THE ANSWER TO GOD PLURILITY. the Lord Jesus is here EQUAL "WITH" God....... notice EQUAL ... "WITH", not EQUAL TO God. by being EQUAL "WITH" God, this proves Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." here, "THE LAST" proves that the Lord Jesus is both Father, and Son in Title. for Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." THIS IS SUPPORTED BY Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, there is the plurality of ONE, the FIRST/LORD/Title Father, is "ALSO" the LAST/Lord/Title Son.

now one more revelation. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." THE WORD WAS "WITH" GOD? YES, BECAUSE THE WORD IS GOD, John 1:1c, "and the Word was God."

one has to be blind or lost not to understand this. we suggest one re-read this post.

101G.

"I AM?" which indicate a single PERSON.

God in the burning bush is not a "Person".

So, Guess again. @101G

Now, Notice ..

And "HE" was in the "WORLD", and the WORLD was MADE BY HIM">.

So...Who is that "HE" who "Made the World", who is now IN IT, according to that verse?

That is "God manifested in the Flesh".. that is "the WORD made FLESH" who "Dwelt among us".

That is "And the WORD was GOD" = John 1.

That's Jesus Christ The God Man.

He is God become one of Us, to save All of us.

He is not Father God.
He is God the Son.

Or as Jesus told you...>"If you've seen ME, you've SEEN the FATHER.

Or as Jesus told you....>"I and my FATHER, are ONE"...

He is not Father God.
if so, using your scripture, "And "HE" was in the "WORLD", and the WORLD was MADE BY HIM". Good, so who made the World? answer, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

now Behold is the Word, the Lord Jesus, the Son who manifest in flesh .... is this not the same one person, in Isaiah 44:24 YES or NO? your answer please.

101G.

@Fred, you said,
"Not with a person who refuses to believe what plural pronouns mean". ok, as 101G asked Behold, is the Person in John 1:1-3 who manifested in flesh and who MADE ALL THINGS. is he not the same ONE PERSON who MADE ALL THINGS in Isaiah 44:24, YES or NO? this will be the first step in solving the plural pronouns. and then we can understand the meaning of the term, "ECHAD" and KNOW why the plural pronouns are used.

now if you're afraid of the TRUTH, don't reply to learn the TRUTH.

101G.

You have never proven that only one Person is being referred to in Isaiah 44:24.
Oh yes 101G has, once MORE, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"
please look up the term "ALONE". it means, "having no one else present:" do U know what that means? your other so-called two persons are not omni-present. hello, meaning there is no one else..... LOL, oh how silly to think, when God himself tells us that he is the ONLY ONE who MADE ALL THINGS. and people ignore his word.

so, Fred, there is the PROOF, he was ALONE .... and BY, BY, HIMSELF, which answer, Ephesians 3:9 "And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:" (smile)..... 101G is just waiting for you to used this scripture.... (smile)... please do.

when God said said he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF", that's the Proof.

101G.

to all my trinitarians,
let's add another EASY one. Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:"

well now, the "Lord", the Son Laid the Foundation of the earth.... correct. well let's see. Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

but is not the Lord the Son? and the LORD the Father? well now, the Lord, is the LORD, else one has two persons who laid the foundation of the earth..... (smile).... this is just 2 easy.

101G.

now, let's close this case. using the word...."BY". according to the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English the term "BY" means, BY, prep.
1. Near; close; as, sit by me; that house stands by a river.
2. Near, in motion; as, to move, go or pass by a church. But it seems, in other phrases,or with a verb in the past time, to signify past, gone beyond. "The procession is gone by;" "the hour is gone by;" "John went by." We now use past as an equivalent word. The procession is gone past. Gone by is in strictness tautology, as now used; but I apprehend by signifies primarily near.
3. Through, or with, denoting the agent, means, instrument or cause; as, "a city is destroyed by fire;" "profit is made by commerce;" "to take by force." This use answers to that of the Latin per, through, denoting a passing, acting, agency, or instrumentality.

BINGO, we need not go any further. definition #3. says it all. "BY" can mean "THROUGH". Colossians 1:14 "In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:" Colossians 1:15 "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:" Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

and is not the Lord Jesus the WORD of God? yes, John 1:1-3, and THROUGH his OWN Word, he, he, he, God Created. what do the bible say? answer, Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
Genesis 1:6 "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."
Genesis 1:9 "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so."

MUST WE GO ON?

now in the definition #3 .... see that word "WITH" again, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
the FIRST, who is the LORD/Father is WITH the LAST, who is the Lord/Son.

NOW THIS

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
the term "ALSO" means, "in addition; too" there is the ECHAD, the same one person in "Diversity.' of his OWN-SELF. Isaiah 63:5 confirm this. in addition to himself is the ECHAD in plain sight in the daylight. Oh my God this is too easy.

101G.

Oh yes 101G has, once MORE, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"
please look up the term "ALONE". it means, "having no one else present:" do U know what that means? your other so-called two persons are not omni-present. hello, meaning there is no one else..... LOL, oh how silly to think, when God himself tells us that he is the ONLY ONE who MADE ALL THINGS. and people ignore his word.

so, Fred, there is the PROOF, he was ALONE .... and BY, BY, HIMSELF, which answer, Ephesians 3:9 "And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:" (smile)..... 101G is just waiting for you to used this scripture.... (smile)... please do.

when God said said he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF", that's the Proof.

101G.

That God identifies Himself using singular pronouns does not cancel out that God also indentifies Himself using plural pronouns.

That God identifies Himself using singular pronouns does not cancel out that God also indentifies Himself using plural pronouns.
oh yes it does, have you not been reading? plural pronouns are used in the ECHAD.... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my.
so you can try again.... :cry:

now, mind answering the original question? is the Person in John 1:1-3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24, yes or No.... your answer please.

101G.

Yes, one God consisting of more than 1 Person.
that's a BIG ERROR better known as a LIE. Isaiah 44:24 says different. 101G believe God himself.

see Fred you been duped by men. and did not believe God. U have two Gods. so Gooday... lol, lol, lol,

101G.

That's what you are asserting, but you haven't proved.
one cannot prove the truth to the Lost and brainwashed. you can show them over and over.
You can repeat the singular pronoun to yourself 10 million more times, but it will never erase the use of plural pronouns.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT 101G HAS BEEN SAYING. one can bring a horse to the water, but U cannot make them drink. and many horses still cannot acknowledge that the same one person is the same one person of John 1:1-3 and Isaiah 44:24. until these horses acknowledge that it is the same person at John 1:1-3 and Isaiah 44:24...... then these horses are still wild and LOST.

LISTEN ALL WHO BELIEVE IN 3 PERSON AS GOD. 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers," 1 Timothy 1:10 "For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"

and the trinity is not sound doctrine..... meaning these are still in their sins. unrepentant, and yes, LOST/unsaved. one better READ 1 Timothy 1:9 & 10 again.

101G.

GINOLJC, to all
101G was asked, or told, "Yahavah, or God is not a man". that is not true. for God is NOT a man that he should LIE, but God is a man... that was to COME in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. let's get to the truth of this topic... Genesis 1:26 and 27.

101G will state, "God is a MAN, (that was to come)", by scripture, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." and God forming or making a man is in bodily form. so the statement, "God is not a man", is a ERROR by Ignorant people who a. do not Know and b. understand God Holy Word..

but this fulness of the Godhead in bodily form answer the Genesis 1:26 & 27 question. in Genesis 1 God is without body. but LATER... in the END TIMES, God came in Flesh. and Colossians 2:9, and Philp, 2:6 confirm that God has a BODY, LIKE US who is his IMAGE. (smile).

but the burning Question in 101G mind as stated, "HOW" can God form an IMAGE when there was NO SOURCE for the image in the BEGINNING, when he Formed MAN. well there is a TIME when God is a MAN as said, but it's in the END TIME, or as the LAST MAN/ADAM.

but the Last Adam was not at Genesis 1, nor the IMAGE was at Genesis 1: in the beginning. so what Gives? this is what Gives and the answer that God is ONE person in the beginning, especially at Genesis 1 when he made man in his IMAGE. here is the Scripture that prove all of this out. Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" BINGO, here is the TRUTH. what was in the END is done from the BEGINNING. BINGO, God made Man in his IMAGE that was to come. meaning that God is a Single Person at Genesis 1 when he made Man. which confirms what the Lord Jesus said, (as the Last Adam, or the Ordinal Last).

because the US and the OUR who is the SAME one PERSON in the ECHAD was to Come in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. My God the ECHAD of God in Spirit and in the END TIMES in Flesh/a Body, which is the IMAGE to Come.

101G will give you and the World a new acronym. G.O.D. well it not new but to YOU. G.O.D stand for,
G. God of Diversity, (meaning in the ECHAD of HIMSELF) Deut. 6:4
O. of, ECHAD/DIVERSITY "of" HIS OWNSELF, Genesis 1:1, (the term God)
D. Diversity, Spirit in Flesh, (to come), in the fullness of HIMSELF, Revelation 22:16

God of Diversity. Question, "IS DIVERSITY IN THE BIBLE?" YES, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the term "Offspring" here can be translated as "DIVERSITY". using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, the Greek word "OFFSPRING"

OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}

[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096
there it is, "diversity" the "ECHAD" of God, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK, as the First/LORD/Spirit/title Father...the "ROOT". and the Last/Lord/Flesh/title Son.... the "OFFSPRING" Bingo.

and as the definition states, KIN yes in bodily form, the Kinsman redeemer, (Zechariah 13:7)

the Beginning, and the End?
1. Beginning, the First/LORD/Spirit/title Father...the "ROOT"
2. End, the Last/Lord/Flesh/title Son.... the "OFFSPRING"

the Alpha, and the Omega?
1. Alpha, the First/LORD/Spirit/title Father...the "ROOT"
2. Omega, the Last/Lord/Flesh/title Son.... the "OFFSPRING"

this is just too easy not to understand.
the First and the Last, the same ONE PERSON, "JESUS" ... GOD
the Beginning and the End, the same ONE PERSON, "JESUS" ... GOD

the Lord Jesus is the God of the OT who came in Flesh in the ECHAD, or the Diversity of himself. supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

God's OWN ARM is he HIMSELF in flesh to come, (Isaiah 53), in the ECHAD of FIRST and LAST in Ordinal Designation in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. can this get any plainer?

101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
to all my trinitarians, @civic, @synergy, @Wrangler and a few others, for clarity @MatthewG, and to any other out there who may be in limbo concerning the Godhead.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Question time, "Is H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') here PLURAL? let's see the definition. 101G is using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

keep definition #3 in one's mind. So clearly with the article, H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is Plural, correct. REMEMBER WITH THE ARTICLE.

scripture, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." Genesis 1:4 "And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness." Genesis 1:5 "And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."
STOP, in all the terms, "God", above it is IDENTIFIED as H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), correct, which many say is PLURAL. but notice verse 5 ....... it said that God here in the beginning, just as the Lord Jesus said in Matthews 19:4, that "GOD" here, in the beginning, that God is a "he". let's check the record as to what the Lord Jesus about "God" in the beginning. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," so, in the "BEGINNING" meaning Genesis, God is a "he" just as Genesis 1:5 clearly states, and as the Lord Jesus said in Matthews 19:4. as a matter of fact he said it is written. we see it written in Genesis 1:5, as well as in, Genesis 1:27 when he made man Male and Female in the beginning.

so why is "he" uses here in Genesis 1:5 of God when he called the light day, and the darkness night? it is the accusative of person, and not person(s). one can check this out at bible hub in the Strong's Concordance of the Hebrew word, 7121. qara when someone call or give a name, as Brown-Driver-Briggs give in their definition states, "e. = give name to, accusative appellation". this can be found at, https://biblehub.com/hebrew/7121.htm
knowing this...... that God here in Genesis 1 is NOT PLURAL, but absence of the article so God as the bible clearly states is a "he" here in the beginning. and the Lord Jesus do not LIE either.

so our mission, as 101G has explained before, is to find out why the bible say, "US" and the "OUR", in Genesis 1:26 when in Fact it's only ONE PERSON present according to the very next verse. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

there is the "he" just as the Lord Jesus said, in Matthews 19:4.

so, since the bible don't LIE, nor God, or the Lord Jesus. this idea of a trinity is D.O.A. ONLY ONE PERSON IS IN THE BEGINNING, just as the book of Genesis states. knowing that, the trinity is nothing but a Idol, False worship in doctrine.

let move on to the TRUTH. and this truth.... "God is a diversity, or the EQUAL SHARE of himself in Flesh, (WHICH IS THE IMAGE OF GOD TO COME)." and this coming is in the Ordinal designations of FIRST and LAST. and this FIRST and LAST is in, TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK, in the ECHAD, or the Plurality of the ONE TRUE and ONLY God, JESUS in Flesh as the Last Adam, his OWN IMAGE THAT was to come, the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) of Genesis 1....... now in flesh.

Remember H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is the plural of H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah).

101G is calling all Christians out of IDOLOTRY. be blessed...... 101G hope.

101G.

@101G,

I believe that Jesus was the expressed image of the invisible Yahavah. He was the Word of God. Within the fleshly body. The only problem I see is that they assume they are told to worship Jesus... when Jesus, explains that followers of him will seek to worship the Father in spirit and in truth... now what the means to people. I do not know... but again... while I applaud you for your efforts and I do not think you or anyone else on here is stupid by any means... there is just a difference of perception... and many people whom fair to be older than me, can really look at me like an idiot... for the most part as though I just cant get something quite right or I am just out rightly rejecting God, and his Son all together, because of my perception... which can be taken with very little load. Though to some it seems like a really huge one.

Back
Top Bottom