The Trinity? Gen. 1:26 & 27 and Exodus 3:14

Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"
Really? Is it "by Him?"

The Supremacy of the Son
15 The Son G3739 is G1510 the image G1504 of the G3588 G3588 invisible G517 God, G2316 the firstborn G4416 over all G3956 creation. G2937 16 For G3754 in G1722 Him G846 G3588 all things G3956 were created, G2936 things in G1722 G3588 heaven G3772 and G2532 on G1909 G3588 earth, G1093 G3588 visible G3707 and G2532 G3588 invisible, G517 whether G1535 thrones G2362 or G1535 dominions G2963 or G1535 rulers G746 or G1535 authorities. G1849 G3588 All things G3956 were created G2936 through G1223 Him G846 and G2532 for G1519 Him. G846 17 G2532 He G846 is G1510 before G4253 all things, G3956 and G2532 in G1722 Him G846 G3588 all things G3956 hold together. G4921 18 And G2532 He G846 is G1510 the G3588 head G2776 of the G3588 body, G4983 the G3588 church; G1577 He G3739 is G1510 the G3588 beginning G746 and firstborn G4416 from among G1537 the G3588 dead, G3498 so that G2443 in G1722 all things G3956 He G846 may G1096 have preeminence. G4409 19 For G3754 God was pleased to have G2106 all G3956 His G3588 fullness G4138 dwell G2730 in G1722 Him, G846 20 and G2532 through G1223 Him G846 to reconcile G604 to G1519 Himself G846 G3588 all things, G3956 whether G1535 things G3588 on G1909 G3588 earth G1093 or G1535 things G3588 in G1722 G3588 heaven, G3772 by making peace G1517 through G1223 the G3588 blood G129 of G3588 His G846 cross G4716 G1223. G846 21 G2532 Once G4218 you G4771 were G1510 alienated from God G526 and G2532 were hostile G2190 in G3588 your minds G1271 because of G1722 your G3588 G3588 evil G4190 deeds. G2041

Look at the en and dia- IN and THROUGH HIM-

I believe that Jesus was the expressed image of the invisible Yahavah.
your first ERROR of the DAY. the Lord Jesus is the same one person whom you ignorantly calls Yahavah.
He was the Word of God.
who is God, John 1:1c ...... my God 101G cannot believe this lack of Knowledge. it just unbelievable.
The only problem I see is that they assume they are told to worship Jesus
why? because he made the angels..... John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
when Jesus, explains that followers of him will seek to worship the Father in spirit and in truth... now what the means to people. I do not know..
you don't KNOW? let 101G help U out, is the Lord Jesus Spirit? yes. THE Spirit, let the bible Speak, 1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory." 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" 1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:" 1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."
is not the Lord Jesus Risen? yes. now the Truth, John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

so, the Lord Jesus is Spirit, and TRUTH. please understand, he is no longer flesh bone and blood. let the bible speak, 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more."
but again... while I applaud you for your efforts and I do not think you or anyone else on here is stupid by any means... there is just a difference of perception... and many people whom fair to be older than me, can really look at me like an idiot... for the most part as though I just cant get something quite right or I am just out rightly rejecting God, and his Son all together, because of my perception... which can be taken with very little load. Though to some it seems like a really huge one.
First off no one is an idiot. the bible is clear, just read it with the Holy Spirit. God has Given every man the measure of Faith. the only thing we have to do is add to it. we all start out with the same amount. see, FAITH come by hearing, and this hearning ..... THE WORD OF GOD. just a suggestion. next time you read the bible, read it out aloude. and notice the difference from reading within one self.

so don't put yourself or anyone else down in the idiot position, we all are there. 101G don't know everything God, guess what? 101G know no one else knows all about God either. the best thing we all can do is help each other out in discussing God holy Word and learn from each other.

101G.

your first ERROR of the DAY. the Lord Jesus is the same one person whom you ignorantly calls Yahavah.

who is God, John 1:1c ...... my God 101G cannot believe this lack of Knowledge. it just unbelievable.

why? because he made the angels..... John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

you don't KNOW? let 101G help U out, is the Lord Jesus Spirit? yes. THE Spirit, let the bible Speak, 1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory." 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" 1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:" 1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."
is not the Lord Jesus Risen? yes. now the Truth, John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

so, the Lord Jesus is Spirit, and TRUTH. please understand, he is no longer flesh bone and blood. let the bible speak, 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more."

First off no one is an idiot. the bible is clear, just read it with the Holy Spirit. God has Given every man the measure of Faith. the only thing we have to do is add to it. we all start out with the same amount. see, FAITH come by hearing, and this hearning ..... THE WORD OF GOD. just a suggestion. next time you read the bible, read it out aloude. and notice the difference from reading within one self.

so don't put yourself or anyone else down in the idiot position, we all are there. 101G don't know everything God, guess what? 101G know no one else knows all about God either. the best thing we all can do is help each other out in discussing God holy Word and learn from each other.

101G.

Apparently people who talk about God all day, and know the ins and the outs of God, tend to act as though they no everything about God.

Let me ask you, if you follow Jesus... why do you worship him? I get seeing him as higher than all of us, as the King, as the Lord of Lords. However... even Jesus said his Father is greater than he is...

I know all things were made by the WORD OF GOD... It was by the one whom "SPOKE", which thus came forth.

What do you not get about this scripture?

But for us, There is one God, the Father, by whom all things were created, and for whom we live. And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created, and through whom we live.

by God (Yahavah) all things were created, and Yeshua, through whom all things were created...

How did Yeshua come through before becoming Yeshua born in flesh, being the Word of God, which was in the beginning with God, and by virtue of being the Word of God, is God though ... not him...

That is why I believe, that the Son becomes subject to the Father, Yahavah.

but you know how you see Jesus, and if he is talking to himself, and all that seems about nonsensical but you are more than free to choose how you will worship the Father, and my hope is for all to worship him in spirit and in truth.

NOTE GOD said. if God is three persons, why not say we're the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?...... seem right ..... would it not? or say something like this, we're "yahweh", and or "jehovah". just don't make sense do it. because as false as those names are ...... they indicate a sing person.

so, if "God" said that he is a "US" and "OUR" or a "HIS", or a "HE", why not say this in Exodus 3:14?
How about for the reason that he was setting up the reason that would trigger the religious leaders to have Jesus God the Son crucified. You recall how at the trial of Jesus the thing that put them over the edge was for Jesus saying that YES he was the Son of God! And how did the High Priest respond. He ripped his garments and cried out, "Hear of Israel the Lord our God is one!" Meaning not a trinity! That didn't mean though that ONE had to mean what they thought it would have to mean. Adam and Eve were called one flesh and yet.....they were two personalities. Other examples can be given as well.

yes, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

him is the ONE PERSON. and this one person is JESUS.

101G.
by = through. Greek. dia. App-104. Joh_1:1. As in Rom_11:36. Col_1:16. Heb_1:2.

All things (panta). The philosophical phrase was ta panta (the all things) as we have it in 1Co_8:6; Rom_11:36; Col_1:16. In Joh_1:10 John uses ho kosmos (the orderly universe) for the whole.
Were made (egeneto). Second aorist middle indicative of ginomai, the constative aorist covering the creative activity looked at as one event in contrast with the continuous existence of ēn in Joh_1:1 and Joh_1:2. All things “came into being.” Creation is thus presented as a becoming (ginomai) in contrast with being (eimi).

By him (di' autou).

By means of him as the intermediate agent in the work of creation. The Logos is John’s explanation of the creation of the universe. The author of Hebrews (Heb_1:2) names God’s Son as the one “through whom he made the ages.” Paul pointedly asserts that “the all things were created in him” (Christ) and “the all things stand created through him and unto him” (Col_1:16). Hence it is not a peculiar doctrine that John here enunciates. In 1Co_8:6, Paul distinguishes between the Father as the primary source (ex hou) of the all things and the Son as the intermediate agent as here (di' hou).

Without him (chōris autou). Old adverbial preposition with the ablative as in Php_2:14, “apart from.” John adds the negative statement for completion, another note of his style as in Joh_1:20; 1Jn_1:5. Thus John excludes two heresies (Bernard) that matter is eternal and that angels or aeons had a share in creation.

Not anything (oude hen). “Not even one thing.” Bernard thinks the entire Prologue is a hymn and divides it into strophes. That is by no means certain. It is doubtful also whether the relative clause “that hath been made” (ho gegonen) is a part of this sentence or begins a new one as Westcott and Hort print it. The verb is second perfect active indicative of ginomai. Westcott observes that the ancient scholars before Chrysostom all began a new sentence with ho gegonen. The early uncials had no punctuation.
How about for the reason that he was setting up the reason that would trigger the religious leaders to have Jesus God the Son crucified. You recall how at the trial of Jesus the thing that put them over the edge was for Jesus saying that YES he was the Son of God! And how did the High Priest respond. He ripped his garments and cried out, "Hear of Israel the Lord our God is one!" Meaning not a trinity! That didn't mean though that ONE had to mean what they thought it would have to mean. Adam and Eve were called one flesh and yet.....they were two personalities. Other examples can be given as well.
Correct-Yachid is the absolute numerical one-but not Echad.

Christians have come up with the weak response that this was the man nature of Jesus speaking. For argument sake we will take this response as correct. So we are able to conclude that:

1- Jesus has 2 natures, one divine one human

2- The man nature eats, sleeps, prays and has a God

3- The divine nature does not sleep, pray, or has a God

However so, it may come as a surprise to many people, but however so the supposed divine Jesus also said he has a God!

So as you can see, the divine Jesus still says he has a God! This is not Jesus as man speaking anymore, but this is Jesus as divine speaking, so how can the divine Jesus say I have a God? This clearly proves that there is no such thing as a divine Jesus, and that Jesus is not God since he has a God, even when he is in his supposed divine state.

So I would really love to see a response from the Christians on this. Why does the divine Jesus say I have a God? (Source)

What this objection erroneously assumes is that Jesus, in Revelation, is no longer man now that he is in heaven. As we noted earlier, the Holy Scriptures explicitly affirm that Jesus hasn’t ceased being human after his resurrection. In fact, the resurrection presupposes that Christ remains a true human being, albeit a glorified human at that! Note what the following references all say regarding Jesus’ condition after his resurrection to immortality:

"As they were talking about these things, Jesus himself stood among them, and said to them, ‘Peace to you!’ But they were startled and frightened and thought they saw a spirit. And he said to them, ‘Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have FLESH AND BONES AS YOU SEE THAT I HAVE.’ And when he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they still disbelieved for joy and were marveling, he said to them, ‘Have you anything here to eat?’ They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate before them. Then he said to them, ‘These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.’ Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and said to them, ‘Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem." Luke 24:36-47

In his first resurrection appearance, Jesus shows his disciples that he has a body of flesh and bones and still eats food!

"Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, NOR DID HIS FLESH SEE CORRUPTION. This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses." Acts 2:30-32

Peter in his first sermon preached that Jesus’ flesh did not see decay, which implies that Christ was raised physically from the dead. Basically, Peter was affirming that Christ was resurrected with an immortal, physical, glorified body, thereby showing that Jesus continues to live as a man even after being raised from the dead, a point reiterated by Paul:

"‘The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by A MAN whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all BY RAISING HIM FROM THE DEAD.’ Now when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked. But others said, ‘We will hear you again about this.’" Acts 17:30-32

It is Jesus THE MAN who will judge the world, which means that Christ continues to exist with a human nature.

"For there is one God, and there IS one mediator between God and men, THE MAN Christ Jesus," 1 Timothy 2:5

The mediator which believers have now IS (not was) THE MAN Christ Jesus! Finally:

"And one of the elders said to me, ‘Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.’" Revelation 5:5

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star." Revelation 22:16

The only way for Christ to be a descendant of David and from the tribe of Judah even after his resurrection and ascension into heaven is if he continues to remain a full human being.

With the foregoing in mind, it should now be clear as to why Jesus in heaven could still refer to having a God. Since Christ will forever remain human his Father will forever remain his God. Moreover, it is neither the Divine (contrary to the erroneous claim of the Muslim) nor human Jesus who is speaking in Revelation 3:12, but rather the one Person of Christ who is both God and man that is speaking. Putting it simply, it is Christ the God-man who speaks in this text.

For another response to this overzealous writer, we recommend the following article: http://answer-islam.org/god_has_god.html

All scriptural quotations taken from the English Standard Version (ESV) of the Holy Bible.

How about for the reason that he was setting up the reason that would trigger the religious leaders to have Jesus God the Son crucified.
first Thanks for the reply.
but was not the Lord Jesus crucifixion ordained before the world was. 1 Peter 1:19 "But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:" 1 Peter 1:20 "Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you," so that trigger as you say will not work.
Adam and Eve were called one flesh and yet.....they were two personalities.
they are two personalities. but one Flesh? this is your ERROR. they are separate persons in separate flesh. yes the same ONE TYPE OF FLESH, but not the same flesh in space and time or in ORDER, separate flesh.

question is the flesh that Eve has is the same in quality as Adam? no, but in quantity, yes. but yet is the same flesh, meaning ONE flesh. see the difference now. let's put this in layman's terms. is the Resurrected body/Flesh the same as the Natural body? NO, not in quality, but yes, the same in quantity. but is it all the same flesh? yes, but not the same in quality.

so your one flesh falls apart. try again.

101G.

GINOLJC, To all,
especially my trinitarians. the apostle Peter, Old Pete had it right. 1 Peter 1:20 "Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you," so that trigger as you say will not work.

this is one of MANY, scripture that reveals the Godhead in the "ECHAD" of one person. the apostle Peter said, "MANIFESTED" in these ..... LAST .... Uh Oh "TIMES" for you. Last times is what the ECHAD is all about. in TIME. well, let's put on our thinking caps. if the Lord Jesus MANIFESTED in these last times, then he must have existed before these last times, just without flesh, bone, and blood...... "Spirit". this is the SOURCE, that was used for the IMAGE that man was made in. but this source, (God in flesh) did not come until these LAST "TIMES".

so, the Son was not begotten .... Biologically, as in a NATURAL conception. the Holy Spirit conceived the BODY that God himself came in. now by definition, the Holy Spirit/Ghost is the actual Father. for it was by the Holy Spirit that that body was conceived. but the Spirit that was in that body was not conceived. so, God's image in Genesis 1:26 was to come in these LAST TIMES. meaning it was only ONE PERSON at Genesis 1:26 and 27 that made Man male and female. Just as the Lord Jesus said in Matthews 19:4 and confirmed in Mark 10:6.

101G.

GINOLJC, To all,
especially my trinitarians. the apostle Peter, Old Pete had it right. 1 Peter 1:20 "Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you," so that trigger as you say will not work.

this is one of MANY, scripture that reveals the Godhead in the "ECHAD" of one person. the apostle Peter said, "MANIFESTED" in these ..... LAST .... Uh Oh "TIMES" for you. Last times is what the ECHAD is all about. in TIME. well, let's put on our thinking caps. if the Lord Jesus MANIFESTED in these last times, then he must have existed before these last times, just without flesh, bone, and blood...... "Spirit". this is the SOURCE, that was used for the IMAGE that man was made in. but this source, (God in flesh) did not come until these LAST "TIMES".

so, the Son was not begotten .... Biologically, as in a NATURAL conception. the Holy Spirit conceived the BODY that God himself came in. now by definition, the Holy Spirit/Ghost is the actual Father. for it was by the Holy Spirit that that body was conceived. but the Spirit that was in that body was not conceived. so, God's image in Genesis 1:26 was to come in these LAST TIMES. meaning it was only ONE PERSON at Genesis 1:26 and 27 that made Man male and female. Just as the Lord Jesus said in Matthews 19:4 and confirmed in Mark 10:6.

101G.
Yes-good ol' Paul--

Jn 1:1 (KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

the beginning
*Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Jn 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Pr 8:22-31 [22] The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. [23] I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. [24] When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. [25] Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: [26] While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. [27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: [28] When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: [29] When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: [30] Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; [31] Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Heb 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Re 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Re 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Re 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Re 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Re 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Re 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

the Word
*Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

*1Jn 1:1-2 [1] That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; [2] (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Re 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

with
*Jn 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jn 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Jn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Pr 8:22-30 [22] The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. [23] I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. [24] When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. [25] Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: [26] While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. [27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: [28] When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: [29] When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: [30] Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

1Jn 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

the Word was
Jn 10:30-33 [30] I and my Father are one. [31] Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. [32] Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? [33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Jn 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Ps 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

Is 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Is 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Is 40:9-11 [9] O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God! [10] Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. [11] He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Mt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Ro 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Tt 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Heb 1:8-13 [8] But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. [9] Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. [10] And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: [11] They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; [12] And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. [13] But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Reciprocal
Ex 40:24 And he put the candlestick in the tent of the congregation, over against the table, on the side of the tabernacle southward.

2Ki 19:15 And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

Ps 27:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Ps 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Pr 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

Is 43:13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Is 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Is 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Is 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Je 27:5 I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me.

Je 32:17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:

Da 2:11 And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.

Mic 5:2 But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Zec 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

Jn 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

Jn 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Jn 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jn 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Ac 10:24 And the morrow after they entered into Cæsarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and had called together his kinsmen and near friends.

Ac 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

2Co 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

2Th 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

1Pe 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Re 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Re 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

first Thanks for the reply.
but was not the Lord Jesus crucifixion ordained before the world was. 1 Peter 1:19 "But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:" 1 Peter 1:20 "Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you," so that trigger as you say will not work.

they are two personalities. but one Flesh? this is your ERROR. they are separate persons in separate flesh. yes the same ONE TYPE OF FLESH, but not the same flesh in space and time or in ORDER, separate flesh.

question is the flesh that Eve has is the same in quality as Adam? no, but in quantity, yes. but yet is the same flesh, meaning ONE flesh. see the difference now. let's put this in layman's terms. is the Resurrected body/Flesh the same as the Natural body? NO, not in quality, but yes, the same in quantity. but is it all the same flesh? yes, but not the same in quality.

so your one flesh falls apart. try again.

101G.

Hey 101g,

Yahweh, was both masculine, and feminine. That was why he created man, and woman in his image... He was also the first surgeon to do surgery in my opinion, and a sower, when continue to provide for Adam, and Eve though they had sinned against him by disobeying his command not to eat from the tree.

The interesting part about it to me at least, was Yahweh breathing into dirt, and bringing it into an image of himself by merit of the flesh, but is flesh all we are? Surely the flesh is a vessel everyone lives in and leaves upon death, into the realm of the unknown, supposed the realm of where God resides. However, you wouldn't suggest that we are not more than just the flesh right? Because when Yahweh breathed the breathe of life into Adam he became a living soul, and created in the image of God, as a human being, which is definitely an incredible feat but interesting. All people have a soul, (mind/will/emotion relating with in the metaphorical reference "heart of a individual.") Yahweh, expressed his own heart, through his Word, and the Holy Spirit of Yahavah was there in order to comfort, to find joy, and have peace, and remind the Word, within the Lord Yeshua, by the merit of coming from above down into this flesh, being also of spiritual nature and not just the flesh itself, though Yeshua never once sought after anything other than what his Father's heart expressed by and through the old testament writings with speak of Yeshua, to come, whom is the very Word of Yahavah, spoken in the beginning, and in my opinion before having born into flesh, by the overshadowing of Mary by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, in which Yeshua, thus was shown forth as the Son of God, and Son of Man.

John 10:30-36

King James Version

30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus spoke suggesting that He and his Father are one. One what? That is the question. One could suggest that by merit of Yeshua in the beginning, with Yahavah, and Yahavah and his Word are One. The Word spoken by God, created light which was asked upon by Yahweh, and then there was light. A proposition that came from Yahweh, from his own (heart), and his (Word) coming forth, created the light. Then God, takes that light and the darkness which was already present and separates them both from each other.

Genesis 1:1-4

King James Version

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

God, speaking and his Word creating light. Shows harmony of the purpose, between Yahava, and his Word. Being one together, One God? As God Almighty? LORD GOD? Lord God Almighty? Yeshua is foretold to sit with his Father, like he was in his former glory when all things had been done and overcame, pertaining to israel, sin, satan, demons, hell, yeshua returning, in my opinion, and from the scripture narrative, suggest Yeshua, was going to be able to sit with his Father in his throne with him... how or what does that look like?

One God, whom came all things, and the Word of Yahavah (Yeshua), by and through whom all things came from in essence of being the Word of God, in the beginning, etc...

It's just my two cents on the matter which is not to be taken with much credit. Then again, who knows if you perhaps will disagree with me just by sharing, or perhaps add something that may be edifying and encouraging, instead if possible because I am not trying to really mock anyones beliefs, or trying to tell them what to do according to the measure of faith they already have concerning themselves and the one whom they call out to, good or bad.

Romans 2:16-29

King James Version

16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,
18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?
22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I find it interesting that normally trinity believers have a sort of lingo which they adhere to, and support other people who do so, and some even come out and say if you deny the trinity, God himself, or Jesus will see you in the afterlife when you die, and send you straight in the never ending eternal flames in order to be glorified and justified, for the sake of himself and no one else... Only Yahweh, can be able to help us have peace with himself by merit of learning and knowing him, and of course fellowshipping with him and his Son too, along with others in faith by the spirit given from Yahavah above.

1 John 1:1-3

Easy-to-Read Version

1 We want to tell you about the Word that gives life—the one who existed before the world began. This is the one we have heard and have seen with our own eyes. We saw what he did, and our hands touched him. 2 Yes, the one who is life was shown to us. We saw him, and so we can tell others about him. We now tell you about him. He is the eternal life that was with God the Father and was shown to us. 3 We are telling you about what we have seen and heard because we want you to have fellowship[b] with us. The fellowship we share together is with God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ.

While I get Yeshua, and Yahavah are one just as in the beginning though it seems separated roles, also being one in purpose by virture of Yahavah being with his Word, whom became flesh, and born of the spirit, named to be Jesus. They were also one, by essecence of Jesus allowing his Father to mold him into his expressed image, by and through heaven. Therefore, Yeshua, states that anyone who has seen him, as seen the Father. None of us have ever seen Jesus as far as I know personally, and I know I have never died yet. However, by and through Yeshuas choices you can see where he makes it clear, he has come to do his Fathers will, and his mission was to come accomplish the reconcilation of what was lost in the start which Adam and Eve. God was using his Word to restore all things in order for the old covenant of Israel to be done away with, and a new one be instated as the old one was needing replacement considering that Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.

Hey 101g,

Yahweh, was both masculine, and feminine. That was why he created man, and woman in his image... He was also the first surgeon to do surgery in my opinion, and a sower, when continue to provide for Adam, and Eve though they had sinned against him by disobeying his command not to eat from the tree.

The interesting part about it to me at least, was Yahweh breathing into dirt, and bringing it into an image of himself by merit of the flesh, but is flesh all we are? Surely the flesh is a vessel everyone lives in and leaves upon death, into the realm of the unknown, supposed the realm of where God resides. However, you wouldn't suggest that we are not more than just the flesh right? Because when Yahweh breathed the breathe of life into Adam he became a living soul, and created in the image of God, as a human being, which is definitely an incredible feat but interesting. All people have a soul, (mind/will/emotion relating with in the metaphorical reference "heart of a individual.") Yahweh, expressed his own heart, through his Word, and the Holy Spirit of Yahavah was there in order to comfort, to find joy, and have peace, and remind the Word, within the Lord Yeshua, by the merit of coming from above down into this flesh, being also of spiritual nature and not just the flesh itself, though Yeshua never once sought after anything other than what his Father's heart expressed by and through the old testament writings with speak of Yeshua, to come, whom is the very Word of Yahavah, spoken in the beginning, and in my opinion before having born into flesh, by the overshadowing of Mary by the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, in which Yeshua, thus was shown forth as the Son of God, and Son of Man.

Jesus spoke suggesting that He and his Father are one. One what? That is the question. One could suggest that by merit of Yeshua in the beginning, with Yahavah, and Yahavah and his Word are One. The Word spoken by God, created light which was asked upon by Yahweh, and then there was light. A proposition that came from Yahweh, from his own (heart), and his (Word) coming forth, created the light. Then God, takes that light and the darkness which was already present and separates them both from each other.

God, speaking and his Word creating light. Shows harmony of the purpose, between Yahava, and his Word. Being one together, One God? As God Almighty? LORD GOD? Lord God Almighty? Yeshua is foretold to sit with his Father, like he was in his former glory when all things had been done and overcame, pertaining to israel, sin, satan, demons, hell, yeshua returning, in my opinion, and from the scripture narrative, suggest Yeshua, was going to be able to sit with his Father in his throne with him... how or what does that look like?

One God, whom came all things, and the Word of Yahavah (Yeshua), by and through whom all things came from in essence of being the Word of God, in the beginning, etc...

It's just my two cents on the matter which is not to be taken with much credit. Then again, who knows if you perhaps will disagree with me just by sharing, or perhaps add something that may be edifying and encouraging, instead if possible because I am not trying to really mock anyones beliefs, or trying to tell them what to do according to the measure of faith they already have concerning themselves and the one whom they call out to, good or bad.

I find it interesting that normally trinity believers have a sort of lingo which they adhere to, and support other people who do so, and some even come out and say if you deny the trinity, God himself, or Jesus will see you in the afterlife when you die, and send you straight in the never ending eternal flames in order to be glorified and justified, for the sake of himself and no one else... Only Yahweh, can be able to help us have peace with himself by merit of learning and knowing him, and of course fellowshipping with him and his Son too, along with others in faith by the spirit given from Yahavah above.

1 John 1:1-3​

Easy-to-Read Version​

While I get Yeshua, and Yahavah are one just as in the beginning though it seems separated roles, also being one in purpose by virture of Yahavah being with his Word, whom became flesh, and born of the spirit, named to be Jesus. They were also one, by essecence of Jesus allowing his Father to mold him into his expressed image, by and through heaven. Therefore, Yeshua, states that anyone who has seen him, as seen the Father. None of us have ever seen Jesus as far as I know personally, and I know I have never died yet. However, by and through Yeshuas choices you can see where he makes it clear, he has come to do his Fathers will, and his mission was to come accomplish the reconcilation of what was lost in the start which Adam and Eve. God was using his Word to restore all things in order for the old covenant of Israel to be done away with, and a new one be instated as the old one was needing replacement considering that Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.
nowhere does the Bible say God is female. Quote the verse.

this sounds like the worlds gender identity lies.

Why does Jesus call God FATHER and not once mother ?

Why Does Jesus call God the Father HE/HIM and not she/her ?

nowhere does the Bible say God is female. Quote the verse.

this sounds like the worlds gender identity lies.

Why does Jesus call God FATHER and not once mother ?

Why Does Jesus call God the Father HE/HIM and not she/her ?

You have the Grammatical genders mixed up-YHVH is not Feminine in gender.

Hey men....

I aint the one that wrote the bible.

If he did not create them in his image by merit of the soul given, then God never created humankind ever to begin with.

Yahweh was expressing his masculine identity, by virtue of creating Adam, but also showed his Feminine side expressing, when doing surgery and then making a wombman.

People know about the Holy Spirit of Yahweh, right? It's described as having womanly traits like comforter...

You can consider what I say but can refuse to reject it if you want to... It's not a salvation issuse just as much as beliving the holy spirit is also a "he", and not just "it" or even the "Word" or "Logos" being deemed as "it" is blaspheming to some peoples who ardently uphold the trinity as a proud symbol of being made right with Yahweh on virtue of the idea alone... I follow what the bible suggest in that yes, Yahavah is our Father, but there is no denying he expressed himself by and through the creations he made... otherwise, they are not creations of God, and none of these things are even real or true, which indeed are believed on of course in faith... towards the one you serve alone, whom you call out to.

Male and female he created them, and he blessed them and named them Man when they were created.

Hey men....

If he did not create them in his image by merit of the soul given, then God never created humankind ever to begin with.

Yahweh was expressing his masculine identity, by virtue of creating Adam, but also showed his Feminine side expressing, when doing surgery and then making a wombman.

People know about the Holy Spirit of Yahweh, right? It's described as having womanly traits like comforter...

You can consider what I say but can refuse to reject it if you want to... It's not a salvation issuse just as much as beliving the holy spirit is also a "he", and not just "it" or even the "Word" or "Logos" being deemed as "it" is blaspheming to some peoples who ardently uphold the trinity as a proud symbol of being made right with Yahweh on virtue of the idea alone... I follow what the bible suggest in that yes, Yahavah is our Father, but there is no denying he expressed himself by and through the creations he made... otherwise, they are not creations of God, and none of these things are even real or true, which indeed are believed on of course in faith... towards the one you serve alone, whom you call out to.
nothing but human assumptions not found in the bible.

Man is body, soul and spirit- man is tripartite just like the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Hey men....

You are easily offended, pouting--Give me scripture references that YHVH is Feminine in gender-as to the rest of your post I don't believe one bit.
Thanks

3 FEMININE AND NEUTER NOUNS
Mark 13.31:

– (The) heaven and (the) earth will pass away
are both subjects and therefore nominative, but they
have different endings because they come from different patterns of
words – is masculine and is feminine.
3.3.1 The idea of gender

So far we have met one type of noun – those which decline like . Almost
all of these words are masculine. We now need to learn how to decline the main
family of feminine nouns, and the main family of neuter nouns.
When we talk of masculine, feminine and neuter, this refers to
a grammatical gender, which is a way of classifying nouns.
Sometimes it will match what English speakers might think the
gender of the nouns should be, but sometimes it will not. In
effect, rather than talking of masculine, feminine and neuter
nouns, we could just as well talk about class 1, class 2 and class 3 nouns, or even
blue, green and yellow nouns. ‘Gender’ is just a way of grouping together nouns

that behave in similar ways.

Elements of New Testament Greek<< free PDF

Back
Top Bottom