The Trinity? Gen. 1:26 & 27 and Exodus 3:14

You are easily offended, pouting--Give me scripture references that YHVH is Feminine in gender-as to the rest of your post I don't believe one bit.
Thanks

3 FEMININE AND NEUTER NOUNS
Mark 13.31:

– (The) heaven and (the) earth will pass away
are both subjects and therefore nominative, but they
have different endings because they come from different patterns of
words – is masculine and is feminine.
3.3.1 The idea of gender

So far we have met one type of noun – those which decline like . Almost
all of these words are masculine. We now need to learn how to decline the main
family of feminine nouns, and the main family of neuter nouns.
When we talk of masculine, feminine and neuter, this refers to
a grammatical gender, which is a way of classifying nouns.
Sometimes it will match what English speakers might think the
gender of the nouns should be, but sometimes it will not. In
effect, rather than talking of masculine, feminine and neuter
nouns, we could just as well talk about class 1, class 2 and class 3 nouns, or even
blue, green and yellow nouns. ‘Gender’ is just a way of grouping together nouns

that behave in similar ways.

Elements of New Testament Greek<< free PDF

I did…

He created them male and female, and He blessed them and named them Man in the day when they were created.

Are only males considered to created in the image of God? What about Females?

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Yahavah made man, and woman, regardless of who was first,

the woman was made out to be more refined as the male had already been distinguished…

Yahavahs Holy Spirit is noted as as feminine… in the Old Testament writings, never noted as a “he or she” though it’s been translated to be dominant by male benefactor it could be just seen as “it” being the Holy Spirit of Yahava.

If Yahavah doesn’t express both man and female benefactors by virtue of being God, from whom by the Word spoke all things into existence.

That’s, between the individual and themselves. Because agree and being together in Jesus name, doesn’t always really mean anything, it’s seeking out truth which holds more weight than gold and the truth found in the Son of God is able to set one free.

I did…

He created them male and female, and He blessed them and named them Man in the day when they were created.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

the woman was made out to be more refined as the male had already been distinguished…

Yahavahs Holy Spirit is noted as as feminine… in the Old Testament writings, never noted as a “he or she” though it’s been translated to be dominant by male benefactor it could be just seen as “it” being the Holy Spirit of Yahava.

If Yahavah doesn’t express both man and female benefactors by virtue of being God, from whom by the Word spoke all things into existence.

That’s, between the individual and themselves. Because agree and being together in Jesus name, doesn’t always really mean anything, it’s seeking out truth which holds more weight than gold and the truth found in the Son of God is able to set one free.
The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female in His essence
. The gender of a word in Greek or Hebrew has nothing to do with gender identity
. Theologically speaking, since the Holy Spirit is God, we can make some statements about Him from general statements about God. God is spirit as opposed to physical or material
. God is invisible and spirit (i.e., non-body) - (John 4:24; Luke 24:39; Romans 1:20;... Colossians 1:15; 1 Timothy 1:17)
. This is why no material thing was ever to be used to represent God (Exodus 20:4)
. If gender is an attribute of the body, then a spirit does not have gender
. God, in His essence, has no gender
. Gender identifications of God in the Bible are not unanimous
. Many people think that the Bible presents God in exclusively male terms, but this is not the case
. God is said to give birth to the Spirit

A common mistake made with regard to the Holy Spirit is referring to the Spirit as "it," something most translations of the Bible are careful to avoid. The Holy Spirit is a person. He has the attributes of personhood, performs the actions of persons, and has personal relationships. He has insight (1 Corinthians 2:10-11). He knows things, which requires an intellect (Romans 8:27). He has a will (1 Corinthians 12:11). He convicts of sin (John 16:8). He performs miracles (Acts 8:39). He guides (John 16:13). He intercedes between persons (Romans 8:26). He is to be obeyed (Acts 10:19-20). He can be lied to (Acts 5:3), resisted (Acts 7:51), grieved (Ephesians 4:30), blasphemed (Matthew 12:31), even insulted (Hebrews 10:29). He relates to the apostles (Acts 15:28) and to each member of the Trinity (John 16:14; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14). The personhood of the Holy Spirit is presented without question in the Bible, but what about gender?

Linguistically, it is clear that masculine theistic terminology dominates the Scriptures. Throughout both testaments, references to God use masculine pronouns. Specific names for God (e.g., Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Kurios, Theos, etc.) are all in the masculine gender. God is never given a feminine name or referred to using feminine pronouns. In the New Testament, the Holy Spirit is referred to by the Greek word for "spirit" (pneuma), a gender-neutral term. In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word for "spirit" (ruach) is feminine (see Genesis 1:2). But the gender of a word in Greek or Hebrew has nothing to do with gender identity.

Theologically speaking, since the Holy Spirit is God, we can make some statements about Him from general statements about God. God is spirit as opposed to physical or material. God is invisible and spirit (i.e., non-body) - (John 4:24; Luke 24:39; Romans 1:20; Colossians 1:15; 1 Timothy 1:17). This is why no material thing was ever to be used to represent God (Exodus 20:4). If gender is an attribute of the body, then a spirit does not have gender. God, in His essence, has no gender.

Gender identifications of God in the Bible are not unanimous. Many people think that the Bible presents God in exclusively male terms, but this is not the case. God is said to give birth in the book of Job and portrays Himself as a mother in Isaiah. Jesus described the Father as being like a woman in search of a lost coin in Luke 15 (and Himself as a "mother hen" in Matthew 23:37). In Genesis 1:26-27 God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, after our likeness," and then "God created humankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them, male and female he created them." Thus, the image of God was male and female - not simply one or the other. This is further confirmed in Genesis 5:2, which can be literally translated as "He created them male and female; when they were created, he blessed them and named them Adam." The Hebrew term "adam" means "man" - the context showing whether it means "man" (as opposed to woman) or "mankind" (in the collective sense). Therefore, to whatever degree humanity is made in the image of God, gender is not an issue.

Masculine imagery in revelation is not without significance, however. A second time that God was specifically said to be revealed via a physical image was when Jesus was asked to show the Father to the disciples in John chapter 14. He responds in verse 9 by saying, “The person who has seen me has seen the Father!" Paul makes it clear that Jesus was the exact image of God in Colossians 1:15 calling Jesus "the image of the invisible God." This verse is couched in a section that demonstrates Christ’s superiority over all creation. Most ancient religions believed in a pantheon - both gods and goddesses - that were worthy of worship. But one of Judeo-Christianity’s distinctives is its belief in a supreme Creator. Masculine language better relates this relationship of creator to creation. As a man comes into a woman from without to make her pregnant, so God creates the universe from without rather than birthing it from within . . . As a woman cannot impregnate herself, so the universe cannot create itself. Paul echoes this idea in 1 Timothy 2:12-14 when he refers to the creation order as a template for church order.

In the end, whatever our theological explanation, the fact is that God used exclusively masculine terms to refer to Himself and almost exclusively masculine terminology even in metaphor. Through the Bible He taught us how to speak of Him, and it was in masculine relational terms. So, while the Holy Spirit is neither male nor female in His essence, He is properly referred to in the masculine by virtue of His relation to creation and biblical revelation. There is absolutely no biblical basis for viewing the Holy Spirit as the “female” member of the Trinity.

yes personal opinions are not scripture and some like to conflate them.
It would be a personal opinion that God exist and he rose his son up from the dead wouldn’t it? Isn’t that the gospel in a crack of a bottlenecked coca-cola bottle, unless there is more to it than that. It would be a personal decision to believe that in the heart that Yahweh rose his son up from death, by the Holy Spirit and now that same spirit dwells in you as the being the new temple for Yahweh by his Holy Spirit living in you, and also the fellowship of the Son of God and the spirit of Yeshua, which does and perhaps is the one doing all the good works by the allowing of one to seek healthy relationship with the one whom adopts people as his children and writes on their hearts and minds in which one may decide to do the will of Yahavah, and not ones own will, of course by subjection and supplication in addressing God and talking to him and asking in the name of the Son, to continue to help die to your flesh and rise with Yeshua into newness of life, being born again spiritually.

Good words, and always love to you and others despite if it may sound Generic, or taken a queer. Always the best friend! And to others.

The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female in His essence
. The gender of a word in Greek or Hebrew has nothing to do with gender identity
. Theologically speaking, since the Holy Spirit is God, we can make some statements about Him from general statements about God. God is spirit as opposed to physical or material
. God is invisible and spirit (i.e., non-body) - (John 4:24; Luke 24:39; Romans 1:20;... Colossians 1:15; 1 Timothy 1:17)
. This is why no material thing was ever to be used to represent God (Exodus 20:4)
. If gender is an attribute of the body, then a spirit does not have gender
. God, in His essence, has no gender
. Gender identifications of God in the Bible are not unanimous
. Many people think that the Bible presents God in exclusively male terms, but this is not the case
. God is said to give birth to the Spirit

A common mistake made with regard to the Holy Spirit is referring to the Spirit as "it," something most translations of the Bible are careful to avoid. The Holy Spirit is a person. He has the attributes of personhood, performs the actions of persons, and has personal relationships. He has insight (1 Corinthians 2:10-11). He knows things, which requires an intellect (Romans 8:27). He has a will (1 Corinthians 12:11). He convicts of sin (John 16:8). He performs miracles (Acts 8:39). He guides (John 16:13). He intercedes between persons (Romans 8:26). He is to be obeyed (Acts 10:19-20). He can be lied to (Acts 5:3), resisted (Acts 7:51), grieved (Ephesians 4:30), blasphemed (Matthew 12:31), even insulted (Hebrews 10:29). He relates to the apostles (Acts 15:28) and to each member of the Trinity (John 16:14; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14). The personhood of the Holy Spirit is presented without question in the Bible, but what about gender?

Linguistically, it is clear that masculine theistic terminology dominates the Scriptures. Throughout both testaments, references to God use masculine pronouns. Specific names for God (e.g., Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Kurios, Theos, etc.) are all in the masculine gender. God is never given a feminine name or referred to using feminine pronouns. In the New Testament, the Holy Spirit is referred to by the Greek word for "spirit" (pneuma), a gender-neutral term. In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word for "spirit" (ruach) is feminine (see Genesis 1:2). But the gender of a word in Greek or Hebrew has nothing to do with gender identity.

Theologically speaking, since the Holy Spirit is God, we can make some statements about Him from general statements about God. God is spirit as opposed to physical or material. God is invisible and spirit (i.e., non-body) - (John 4:24; Luke 24:39; Romans 1:20; Colossians 1:15; 1 Timothy 1:17). This is why no material thing was ever to be used to represent God (Exodus 20:4). If gender is an attribute of the body, then a spirit does not have gender. God, in His essence, has no gender.

Gender identifications of God in the Bible are not unanimous. Many people think that the Bible presents God in exclusively male terms, but this is not the case. God is said to give birth in the book of Job and portrays Himself as a mother in Isaiah. Jesus described the Father as being like a woman in search of a lost coin in Luke 15 (and Himself as a "mother hen" in Matthew 23:37). In Genesis 1:26-27 God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, after our likeness," and then "God created humankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them, male and female he created them." Thus, the image of God was male and female - not simply one or the other. This is further confirmed in Genesis 5:2, which can be literally translated as "He created them male and female; when they were created, he blessed them and named them Adam." The Hebrew term "adam" means "man" - the context showing whether it means "man" (as opposed to woman) or "mankind" (in the collective sense). Therefore, to whatever degree humanity is made in the image of God, gender is not an issue.

Masculine imagery in revelation is not without significance, however. A second time that God was specifically said to be revealed via a physical image was when Jesus was asked to show the Father to the disciples in John chapter 14. He responds in verse 9 by saying, “The person who has seen me has seen the Father!" Paul makes it clear that Jesus was the exact image of God in Colossians 1:15 calling Jesus "the image of the invisible God." This verse is couched in a section that demonstrates Christ’s superiority over all creation. Most ancient religions believed in a pantheon - both gods and goddesses - that were worthy of worship. But one of Judeo-Christianity’s distinctives is its belief in a supreme Creator. Masculine language better relates this relationship of creator to creation. As a man comes into a woman from without to make her pregnant, so God creates the universe from without rather than birthing it from within . . . As a woman cannot impregnate herself, so the universe cannot create itself. Paul echoes this idea in 1 Timothy 2:12-14 when he refers to the creation order as a template for church order.

In the end, whatever our theological explanation, the fact is that God used exclusively masculine terms to refer to Himself and almost exclusively masculine terminology even in metaphor. Through the Bible He taught us how to speak of Him, and it was in masculine relational terms. So, while the Holy Spirit is neither male nor female in His essence, He is properly referred to in the masculine by virtue of His relation to creation and biblical revelation. There is absolutely no biblical basis for viewing the Holy Spirit as the “female” member of the Trinity.

I’m talking about God making mankind and making man in his image… he created both male and female, unless Moses can’t be trusted,’it seems what is suggested has to be true…

gotquestions had a thousand and a half subjects concerning what man conveys scripture to say… to suggest that only what they may present is case and true for you and him, to stand on, it doesn’t make it …

Anymore less…

Obvious… that those questions of question I asked, need to be answered at least between themselves and the one whom they serve…

The topic you brought up has no bearing in what I’m trying to convey… even if you decide to reject it… you asked for some scripture, and I shared it for your edification.., but alas most of the time when trying to make discussion or attempt, to just share a bunch of persons stuff they had wrote out, or that you wrote out ; and it’s troublesome when people just can’t speak… just freely and by the spirit… which Yahweh / God, the God of Israel, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, gives and pours in our heard…

Yahweh created both, male and female in his image. How one gets around that I have no idea… why you try to slide around my question which is fine… is very telling of how this may end up just being a bad conversation at this point. Love to you though, regardless of your location, everyone in life is struggling no matter where they are groaning in this body; vessel we reside in only but for a time before going on to the unknown. Where God supposedly exists.

I’m talking about God making mankind and making man in his image… he created both male and female, unless Moses can’t be trusted,’it seems what is suggested has to be true…

gotquestions had a thousand and a half subjects concerning what man conveys scripture to say… to suggest that only what they may present is case and true for you and him, to stand on, it doesn’t make it …

Anymore less…

Obvious… that those questions of question I asked, need to be answered at least between themselves and the one whom they serve…

The topic you brought up has no bearing in what I’m trying to convey… even if you decide to reject it… you asked for some scripture, and I shared it for your edification.., but alas most of the time when trying to make discussion or attempt, to just share a bunch of persons stuff they had wrote out, or that you wrote out ; and it’s troublesome when people just can’t speak… just freely and by the spirit… which Yahweh / God, the God of Israel, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, gives and pours in our heard…

Yahweh created both, male and female in his image. How one gets around that I have no idea… why you try to slide around my question which is fine… is very telling of how this may end up just being a bad conversation at this point. Love to you though, regardless of your location, everyone in life is struggling no matter where they are groaning in this body; vessel we reside in only but for a time before going on to the unknown. Where God supposedly exists.
Try as you may-you haven't proven anything by what you have quoted that YHVH-or the Holy Spirit is Feminine in gender.

Tell me-are you living a reclusive style of life? Are you a loner-like me? Always swimming against the stream and not with?

Try as you may-you haven't proven anything by what you have quoted that YHVH-or the Holy Spirit is Feminine in gender.

Tell me-are you living a reclusive style of life? Are you a loner-like me? Always swimming against the stream and not with?

That is not a genuine response to me, Johann. I am talking about how God, displayed perfect masculinity, and perfect femineity. He did so in a manner of creating mankind. He never told them how to have sex, though they could have asked about procreation etc... When creating man and female in his image, he had made Adam first, and then from Adam, God's created image, Yahweh took apart Adam and took from the womb of him, which in my opinion makes God creating the wombman, a more defined display of himself... which the woman, is now to becoming a creation of Yahavah, expressed in how he himself, is the one stated by Moses.

I did…

Regardless if one is alone or not... isn't that just an opinion? God is always there isn't he? Even in the midst of danger and struggle of those whom continue to seek out for him, and come to know him and his son, being made free in truth...

1,000,000 people disagree with matthew about God, representing masculinity, and femineity... Matthew is okay with people decision to disagree, that is your choice and your right as a human being just living on earth... but it does not mean I need to accept what one hundred million other people believed... when sharing the narrative, you have God creating both man and female...

Doesn't have anything to do with gender identity... it's about God's masculinity, and his feminitiy. That has to exist with Yahweh right??

How else would Yahavah, then expressedly created what he deemed his creation, "good."

I think a lot of times, men like to have power over women, and sometimes they can use God as their authority when those people have no authority at all, and its really the one whom is our Father, who can get vengence and pay a wrongdoer back with justice, and is able to chasten his children in order for them to mature, and grow into a son or daughter of God, by and throuh the spirit in adoption.

That is not a genuine response to me, Johann. I am talking about how God, displayed perfect masculinity, and perfect femineity. He did so in a manner of creating mankind. He never told them how to have sex, though they could have asked about procreation etc... When creating man and female in his image, he had made Adam first, and then from Adam, God's created image, Yahweh took apart Adam and took from the womb of him, which in my opinion makes God creating the wombman, a more defined display of himself... which the woman, is now to becoming a creation of Yahavah, expressed in how he himself, is the one stated by Moses.

Regardless if one is alone or not... isn't that just an opinion? God is always there isn't he? Even in the midst of danger and struggle of those whom continue to seek out for him, and come to know him and his son, being made free in truth...

1,000,000 people disagree with matthew about God, representing masculinity, and femineity... Matthew is okay with people decision to disagree, that is your choice and your right as a human being just living on earth... but it does not mean I need to accept what one hundred million other people believed... when sharing the narrative, you have God creating both man and female...

Doesn't have anything to do with gender identity... it's about God's masculinity, and his feminitiy. That has to exist with Yahweh right??

How else would Yahavah, then expressedly created what he deemed his creation, "good."

I think a lot of times, men like to have power over women, and sometimes they can use God as their authority when those people have no authority at all, and its really the one whom is our Father, who can get vengence and pay a wrongdoer back with justice, and is able to chasten his children in order for them to mature, and grow into a son or daughter of God, by and throuh the spirit in adoption.
I think you've lost it-no offense.

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.” 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:26

The second most popular name for God in the Old Testament is אֲדֹנָי (Adonai, i.e., “Lord”) which is a plural noun. Thus, the two most frequently used names for God (אלֹהִים and אֲדֹנָי) in the Hebrew Bible are both plural nouns. This is not what we would expect if Unitarians wrote the Bible. But it is exactly what we would expect if the authors of the Bible believed that God was multi-personal.

Trinitarians are often accused of theological gobbledygook when they say that, since God is one and three at the same time, God is both “Creator” and “Creators” at the same time. But this is exactly what the Hebrew text does. The same words for “Creator” and “Maker” are used in both their singular and plural forms.

Every one who is acquainted with the rudiments of the Hebrew and Chaldee languages, must know that God, in the holy Writings, very often spoke of Himself in the plural. The passages are numerous, in which, instead of a grammatical agreement between the subject and predicate, we meet with a construction, which some modern grammarians, who possess more of the so-called philosophical than of the real knowledge of the Oriental languages, call a pluralis excellentiae. This helps them out of every apparent difficulty. Such a pluralis excellentiae was, however, a thing unknown to Moses and the prophets

Robert A. Morey, The Trinity: Evidence and Issues

I think you've lost it-no offense.
Hello Johann,

Well, perhaps it’s that you probably would be better off hearing me explain it to you, than my such a “wordy and lengthy” wrote out a due to you. If you heard my voice to some degree or another this whole conversation or my perception which can be taken or left has no bearing on salvation. It’s just a decision of looking at the shown scripture concerning God whom created man in his image.

Does this still say anything different by Moses, whom is said to have written, the tanahk or first five books of the Old Testament, unless of course it’s all just fake fiction of a people that Yahavah had chosen, and lead out of Egypt from harsh bondage , only to end up serving Yahavah for a time before complaining about desired intentions to go back to Egypt where all things though hard were easy, cause you work hard you get a meal. Out there in the wilderness, and eating mana, people still hungry became greedy waking to maggots from the mana itself… which sent down from whom Yeshua said the mana was of the Father. Yeshua is the eternal bread and water that helps us substation in faith in the resurrection and deliverance from old life to newness of life which is of Yahavah being born of the spirit he gives to all freely…

I do not believe, that Yahava is offend in me questioning things people say or may say I must only choose the road they point me to in a direction that could be misleading or just another entrapment or mythical doctrine that may or may not be true which is up to the reader…

I’m far away from saying that Yahavah, God of Israel is a transgender… because God is not a person… he was not a person in the beginning, though you witness Yahavah creating mankind, both male and female…

If that is not true, then Yahavah I don’t believe would be who he claims to be. The God whom created all things come from and by; through the one deemed the Lord Jesus Christ whom was the spoken Word with God and was God by being of him and his intentions and desires and being, as his one whom to him was YHWH, or YHVH… which some suggest is irrelevant and nonessential to even afford putting effort in knowing who…

The true God is, whom is the true YHWH, YHVH; Jehovah for some. The one whom sent the Lord Jesus Christ. Yeshua is in the business of setting people free from old ways into new ways which are spiritual and not of the earth

Who is to suggest that God, is not man or female concerning not flesh - but traits… masculine and feminine; are both within the plural nature of Yahavah…

Or perhaps people just deem women in general less that, it’s true people who do exist in this world as much as a racist black person, or a Mexican person hating on another on of their own…

Either way… if you only read what people say, on this old dusty books, and stuff, it’s probably comforting and relaxing and everything but it compares nothing to the Bible; while you can compare things with people; you as an individual must test all things by walking in the spirit and seeking after the Father in spirit and truth and trusting him he will lead you to what gives life and not death.

The biggest rabbit hole I've ever seen. The reason Adam and Eve are different sexes is because they had to procreate. Multiply and fill the earth. to be fruitful and multiply.

And actually when God created Adam, Eve wasn't in the picture yet. Not until God saw that it wasn't good for man to be alone.

"It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:18

Then God created Eve from Adam's own body.

While Adam slept, God took one of his ribs and used it to create Eve. He presented her to Adam, who was pleased. He said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman' for she was taken out of man." Genesis 2:23

He doesn't need to procreate. There's no logical reason for him to be one sex or the other or both.

The teaching that “God is spirit” is found in John 4:24: “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

God the Son came to earth in human form (John 1:1), but God the Father did not. Jesus is unique as Emmanuel, “God with us” Jesus had a specific purpose in coming to earth in human form.

Philosophically, God must be a spirit in order to be infinite. Also, if God was limited to a physical body, He could not be omnipresent . God the Father is not limited to the dimensional restrictions of created things but can exist in all places at one time.

@Bubba,

Do you know if the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, is described anywhere in the Bible as being feminine? Yahweh, expressed both masculine and feminine traits, or qualities unrelated to the flesh. Though expressed in his creation those differing assets. Adam and Eve could have co-respondent to Yahweh in seeking if they didn’t understand how to procreate he would have taught them; they never asked. They never asked either, or told of the observations made by the observer in which ignoring going to Yahweh of course there was issues of self responsibility per given commandment of Yahweh, with the one whom decided to deceive Adam and Eve, having his head crushed, Eve experiencing birth pains, and Adam’s troublesome toils.

The Holy Spirit of Yahweh being a comforter isn’t that of feminine traits, though they are from a heavenly being whom gives the spirit of himself to those who faithfully seek him.

@Bubba,

Do you know if the Holy Spirit of Yahavah, is described anywhere in the Bible as being feminine? Yahweh, expressed both masculine and feminine traits, or qualities unrelated to the flesh. Though expressed in his creation those differing assets. Adam and Eve could have co-respondent to Yahweh in seeking if they didn’t understand how to procreate he would have taught them; they never asked. They never asked either, or told of the observations made by the observer in which ignoring going to Yahweh of course there was issues of self responsibility per given commandment of Yahweh, with the one whom decided to deceive Adam and Eve, having his head crushed, Eve experiencing birth pains, and Adam’s troublesome toils.

The Holy Spirit of Yahweh being a comforter isn’t that of feminine traits, though they are from a heavenly being whom gives the spirit of himself to those who faithfully seek him.
The thing is I don't know and neither do you. We're both just speculating. However, in western philosophy God should be referred to as masculine by analogy; the reason being God's relationship with the world as begetter of the world and of revelation.

Also you have the marriage supper of the lamb where he is referred to as the bride groom and we are the bride.

As John 4:24 states, “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.” Since God is a spiritual being, He does not possess physical human characteristics.

Both man and woman are created in the image of God, in that they are greater than all the other creations as they, like God, have a mind, will, intellect, emotions, and moral capacity.

The image of God is the spiritual component that humanity alone possesses. God created humanity to have a relationship with Him. Humanity is the only creation designed for that purpose.

Man and woman are only patterned after the image of God—they are not tiny “copies” of God. The fact that there are men and women does not require God to have male and female features. Remember, being made in the image of God has nothing to do with physical characteristics.

The thing is I don't know and neither do you. We're both just speculating. However, in western philosophy God should be referred to as masculine by analogy; the reason being God's relationship with the world as begetter of the world and of revelation.

Also you have the marriage supper of the lamb where he is referred to as the bride groom and we are the bride.

As John 4:24 states, “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.” Since God is a spiritual being, He does not possess physical human characteristics.

Both man and woman are created in the image of God, in that they are greater than all the other creations as they, like God, have a mind, will, intellect, emotions, and moral capacity.

The image of God is the spiritual component that humanity alone possesses. God created humanity to have a relationship with Him. Humanity is the only creation designed for that purpose.

Man and woman are only patterned after the image of God—they are not tiny “copies” of God. The fact that there are men and women does not require God to have male and female features. Remember, being made in the image of God has nothing to do with physical characteristics.

Father is male
Son is male
He is male
Him in male
Jesus is male

God in not female. :)

Hello and good morning to you, Bubba,

His Holy Spirit, would be deemed to me more of a feminine nurture of himself, and which was with the Lord Jesus, which he said would be as a comforter. Comforting someone is not really in any way masculine. It's way more soft, would you not say?

Just because I do not know things, doesn't make God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit, who is a person, reliable information from someone who believes that are informed, and made right by some arbitrary doctrine.... You have to seek out the information by use of the bible and of course by the Spirit... in faith towards Yahavah / Yahweh, who rewards those who spiritually seek in spirit and truth believing that he is.

Such as this one in particular, which you may disagree with and we can move onwards in the relationship.

Did God really create man and woman in his own image? Given them and their distinct roles with God being with them able to speak through the wind as some hebrews speculate considering the falling in the garden happened, by eve and her choice to fall down a wrong path in choosing to not go to Yahavah about the things going on in her surroundings, or her husband...

Well, Israel... ended up abandoning Yahweh, whom was his chosen people, and then killed Yahwehs Son, ... So, with the divorcement of Israel, with the wrath of God poured out and the gathering of the bride, a new bride was married and a new establishment was instated, and the former was done away with Jesus having fulfilled the old covenant.
That in my perspective relates to people today, though it was for a time which has now come by and passed. People today, are still being tied together with the risen Christ Yeshua, believing that his Father, Yahavah rose him up again by his spirit. Today we are part of the heavenly kingdom by virtue of faith, being made right with God by and through yeshua, and therefore go on to continue to live life, be it for Yahavah and his will, or ones own will, just as it was in the Garden with Adam and Eve, which both are created in Gods image, but they are far more ... Gods creation ... than just that bear flesh wrapped around their "life given" soul, which makes them alive, with mind/will/emotions - a beating heart. Some cold, some soft. However, there is a fine definition of Yahavah, protraying himself in the image of mankind he afforded to creating, would you not say?
He most certainly displayed His traits, through creation of human kind. He never made animals in his image, no. He made, Male and Female, in his image, but people are deciding to side with traditional setups for oneself to stay safe, for the failsafe is one could be wrong. I could be wrong, but I dont believe I am... therefore, there is no argument just conversation... but not everyone likes that either, I know I sometimes do not care to even communicate with another human being... upon circumstances and situations that come up in life.
I would agree. He expressed himself by and through his creation, of that which was a perfect setup. God, and mankind interacting with one another. Angels were jealous of the stature God gave to humans. God regretted making humans, and killed all but 8. He is most certainly the life giver and life taker, deciding to give life to everyone whom is born into this world now today. He values human beings greatly, and yes. Gave them a soul warped in flesh, of the mind, will, emotions, - I dont think morals have anything to do with any of this compared to the choice - some people are Autistic, and also brain damaged, or born blind, deaf, or lame, all created by God himself...

Exodus 4:11 Yahweh said to him, “Who made man’s mouth? Or who makes one mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Isn’t it I, Yahweh?

I do believe that people can become open to the spiritual newness of life through Yeshua, and that no one is perfect but Yahavah does value every human beings on earth and is constantly calling out to them day and night, trying to reach out, and it's up to us as human beings to choose to actively peruse that relationship or do not do so.
No doubt.
Back then gods did exist. Judges I believe would be a proper term, and many gods still so do exist. I dont know where people are getting that I am saying God is man of flesh and bones and is female of flesh and bones... he expressed himself and his image through creating both...

Unless it's just men, that God deems higher than women, or some type of bias...

I never clicked on this so Idk... they have a million answers on that website, doesn't make any of it any merit as though it is an authority figure to listen to, it would be silly to anyone who ever suggested so, similar to people who make it a demand you must sign up to be a memeber of their church and come in every wednesday and sunday and pay your tithe and be a good church member to get into heaven... ya okay.

His Holy Spirit, would be deemed to me more of a feminine nurture of himself, and which was with the Lord Jesus, which he said would be as a comforter. Comforting someone is not really in any way masculine. It's way more soft, would you not say?

Just because I do not know things, doesn't make God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit, who is a person, reliable information from someone who believes that are informed, and made right by some arbitrary doctrine.... You have to seek out the information by use of the bible and of course by the Spirit... in faith towards Yahavah / Yahweh, who rewards those who spiritually seek in spirit and truth believing that he is.

Such as this one in particular, which you may disagree with and we can move onwards in the relationship.

Did God really create man and woman in his own image? Given them and their distinct roles with God being with them able to speak through the wind as some hebrews speculate considering the falling in the garden happened, by eve and her choice to fall down a wrong path in choosing to not go to Yahavah about the things going on in her surroundings, or her husband...

Well, Israel... ended up abandoning Yahweh, whom was his chosen people, and then killed Yahwehs Son, ... So, with the divorcement of Israel, with the wrath of God poured out and the gathering of the bride, a new bride was married and a new establishment was instated, and the former was done away with Jesus having fulfilled the old covenant.

That in my perspective relates to people today, though it was for a time which has now come by and passed. People today, are still being tied together with the risen Christ Yeshua, believing that his Father, Yahavah rose him up again by his spirit. Today we are part of the heavenly kingdom by virtue of faith, being made right with God by and through yeshua, and therefore go on to continue to live life, be it for Yahavah and his will, or ones own will, just as it was in the Garden with Adam and Eve, which both are created in Gods image, but they are far more ... Gods creation ... than just that bear flesh wrapped around their "life given" soul, which makes them alive, with mind/will/emotions - a beating heart. Some cold, some soft. However, there is a fine definition of Yahavah, protraying himself in the image of mankind he afforded to creating, would you not say?

He most certainly displayed His traits, through creation of human kind. He never made animals in his image, no. He made, Male and Female, in his image, but people are deciding to side with traditional setups for oneself to stay safe, for the failsafe is one could be wrong. I could be wrong, but I dont believe I am... therefore, there is no argument just conversation... but not everyone likes that either, I know I sometimes do not care to even communicate with another human being... upon circumstances and situations that come up in life.

I would agree. He expressed himself by and through his creation, of that which was a perfect setup. God, and mankind interacting with one another. Angels were jealous of the stature God gave to humans. God regretted making humans, and killed all but 8. He is most certainly the life giver and life taker, deciding to give life to everyone whom is born into this world now today. He values human beings greatly, and yes. Gave them a soul warped in flesh, of the mind, will, emotions, - I dont think morals have anything to do with any of this compared to the choice - some people are Autistic, and also brain damaged, or born blind, deaf, or lame, all created by God himself...

Exodus 4:11 Yahweh said to him, “Who made man’s mouth? Or who makes one mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Isn’t it I, Yahweh?

I do believe that people can become open to the spiritual newness of life through Yeshua, and that no one is perfect but Yahavah does value every human beings on earth and is constantly calling out to them day and night, trying to reach out, and it's up to us as human beings to choose to actively peruse that relationship or do not do so.

No doubt.

Back then gods did exist. Judges I believe would be a proper term, and many gods still so do exist. I dont know where people are getting that I am saying God is man of flesh and bones and is female of flesh and bones... he expressed himself and his image through creating both...

I never clicked on this so Idk... they have a million answers on that website, doesn't make any of it any merit as though it is an authority figure to listen to, it would be silly to anyone who ever suggested so, similar to people who make it a demand you must sign up to be a memeber of their church and come in every wednesday and sunday and pay your tithe and be a good church member to get into heaven... ya okay.
false gods do not exist, the are imaginary.

demons exist.

false gods do not exist, the are imaginary.

demons exist.

If you say so. I am far away from the belief that "demons" still are plaguing human society... like in Yeshuas day, and the bride which was under apostolic rule, and governed to be that bride, and Yeshua's shortly coming message, sent by John, from the revelation that Yahweh revealed to him, was made know to those in those seven churches in Asia Minor... unless of course Yeshua, still has not had the victory...

There seems to gods, with God and Satan in the book of Job, don't know... something to consider and check out though, of course you may have already done the study yourself, or have someone elses reliable information to be taken into account you would like to share with everyone here on this thread, cause you are more than welcome to do that if you want to...

But that is all poetry and who cares... the homeless, sick, and drug addicted are all plagued by demons, today, and that is why they howl up at the moon, cause demons in them... I get why people like to keep "their demons round to fight" but that is exactly what it is... your own internal struggles of life, to allow that goodness of Yahweh by his spirit, and the spirit of his Son, to come by and through you, and hold your own struggles, temptations and thoughts back... today... anyway... it's not demons in my opinion.

But I digress. No one can point any fingers and say "YOUR NOT A CHRISTIAN NEER NA NA NEENER!"

Praise be to the one whom is greatly merciful to the whole collective population today, always calling, always hoping, always faithful, but gives the choice to interact with him and fellowship with him and his son... or of course choose not to do so.

No doubt.

Whatever works for you is fine with me. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. You're most definitely entitled to think and believe the way you would like to. I'm sure that everything I think and believe is not always correct, but I'm open to learning new things.

Father is male
Son is male
He is male
Him in male
Jesus is male

God in not female. :)
That's what I believe. And I'm going to stop right there. If you carry this on too far who knows where it could lead. Our minds are susceptible to all kinds of nonsense. Look at Jonestown Guyana, 900 people drank the Kool-Aid and gave it to their little children.

Whatever works for you is fine with me. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. You're most definitely entitled to think and believe the way you would like to. I'm sure that everything I think and believe is not always correct, but I'm open to learning new things.

That doesn’t help have a discussion though does it. Listen, when you decide to share with me. That’s fine. But when you just decide to not desire to engage further is telling. However you could be deceptive to just be nice. It doesn’t make a difference concerning the the subject that we were discussing… that God, created man and woman in his image. Yes they are given a life given soul, when Yahavah breathed into Adam, but he created Adam, and the after Eve…

What was the purpose to you? Is saying that Yahweh, the one that people say “is plural” while being Spirit not able to express masculine and feminine through creating dirt, and the creating out of what was dirt now made flesh, which was Adam, then refining his image in order to be whole and complete… Man and Woman… Yes. Yahweh did create them… in his image… and he himself displayed both qualities…

I don’t understand how people adamantly say no! That just not true! Yah, Yah. People forget about the Spirit and sometimes you can’t always just go by that book… sometimes you gotta go by faith and walk by the spirit…

If I’m saying God is terrible and the Holy Spirit is evil and Jesus is a liar… then you’ll know we have some issues going there; but as of today my thoughts far exceeds these types of thoughts.

God is terrible… though. To some extent,

Or Yahweh…

Psalm 47:2 For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.

Or Awesome? Most certainly one to fear.. as in respect?

Back
Top Bottom