The Bible does not teach to pray to Jesus

Yes the verses and the verses I gave you exactly refute your false and heretic teaching. Your main purpose is to strip Yeshua from the Godhead. How blasphemous and disrespectful are you? I didn't think people like you could sink that low.
Jesus never was in your imagined idolatrous godhead.

Yes they did since they talked with Him and asked Him to answer their requests. You are just in a state of De Nile.
Let's quote exactly what I said to lay to rest your false accusations. pay attention @David Koberstein
Talking to God is prayer, speaking to someone standing next to you or someone in heaven besides God isn't prayer.
Talking to God is a prayer. I didn't say "talking is prayer." Jesus isn't God in Scripture.

Jesus never was in your imagined idolatrous godhead.
The word "trinity" is not found in Scripture, so there is no need to extract from any believer a
confession of the Trinity. But that which the word refers---what John Fischer calls God's
"unique unity"---is non negotiable: God is in fact Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. For this there
is more than adequate scriptural proof, consisting of not only many verses in the New Testament,
but some hints in the Tanakh as well. Some wish to regard Yeshua as "less than" the Father.
This can be done within the framework of orthodox Christian theology, because any orthodox
theology of God's inner nature must deal with both equality and hierarchy. On the one hand
Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal; on the other, the Father is greater than the Son, and both
are greater than the Holy Spirit. Again, there is no shortage of scriptural proofs for both aspects.

Shalom שלום

Lehitra’ot להתראות

Let's quote exactly what I said to lay to rest your false accusations. pay attention @David Koberstein

Talking to God is a prayer. I didn't say "talking is prayer." Jesus isn't God in Scripture.
Talking to Jesus or the Father is identical since the Apostles were requesting the Son answer them.

Your presuppositions are blocking you from hearing and believing the TRUTH concerning the son.

next fallacy

Talking to Jesus or the Father is identical since the Apostles were requesting the Son answer them.

Your presuppositions are blocking you from hearing and believing the TRUTH concerning the son.

next fallacy
Um... I simply do what Jesus taught in Matthew 6:6,9 which is pray to the Father. No one ever taught about praying to Jesus in the Bible. You're free to make up your own rules, but it isn't Christian to do so. We Christians follow the teachings of Jesus so that's what I do.

The word "trinity" is not found in Scripture, so there is no need to extract from any believer a
confession of the Trinity. But that which the word refers---what John Fischer calls God's
"unique unity"---is non negotiable: God is in fact Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. For this there
is more than adequate scriptural proof, consisting of not only many verses in the New Testament,
but some hints in the Tanakh as well. Some wish to regard Yeshua as "less than" the Father.
This can be done within the framework of orthodox Christian theology, because any orthodox
theology of God's inner nature must deal with both equality and hierarchy. On the one hand
Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal; on the other, the Father is greater than the Son, and both
are greater than the Holy Spirit. Again, there is no shortage of scriptural proofs for both aspects.

Shalom שלום

Lehitra’ot להתראות
God and all of the prophets didn't record it in Scripture. I won't believe it.

Um... I simply do what Jesus taught in Matthew 6:6,9 which is pray to the Father. No one ever taught about praying to Jesus in the Bible. You're free to make up your own rules, but it isn't Christian to do so. We Christians follow the teachings of Jesus so that's what I do.
not my rules but what the Apostles taught us to do PRAY to the LORD.

There is only One Lord whom the N.T. identifies as the Son- not the Father.

next fallacy

When you believe you're praying to Jesus, by whose authority are you praying to Jesus? Verse?
Yochanan (John) 14: 6-7
Yeshua said, "I AM the way --- and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me.
Because you have known me, you will know my Father; from now on you do know him --- in fact,
you have seen him."

Complete Jewish Bible

Yochanan (John) 14: 6-7
Yeshua said, "I AM the way --- and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me.
Because you have known me, you will know my Father; from now on you do know him --- in fact,
you have seen him."

Complete Jewish Bible
yes and notice no prophet or apostle ever said or claimed to see them was the same as seeing God.

but watch the DE NILES come lol.

Back
Top Bottom