One God in Three Persons

So far-so good, on this Forum.
Shalom to you and family.

-and thanks for the quote feature.
J.
Thanks. We decided after a year that it was time to upgrade the forum from our free to use software. We wanted to make sure people liked our forum and enjoyed being here before we made the investment.

And now that we did 2 weeks ago this is the result. We are very happy and thankful to the Lord that people are enjoying themselves here now. Its truly a blessing and we are thankful for every single person here. Everyone here has an equal voice and the right and privilege to be heard. We really want this to be a safe place to share our faith with others who are both like minded and those who are different from us without being called names like false teachers, heretics, unbelievers, cults, etc....

Changing ones mind/heart is the Holy Spirits job not ours. Online forums are not the church so there is no authority but God.

I have a much different role here than I do in my church where I actually disciple men and lead home groups so there is biblical accountability in the church with elders/pastors.

The forum is to have a place to share our beliefs with each other and have them challenged- apologetic's and defending what we believe without the fear of retaliation or ridicule.

I like to remind everyone of this once in a while and take that opportunity to say why this forum came into existence for the above mentioned reasons.

I say it's because his position is either post or pre-wrath and he doesn't want to turn off his viewers and lose subscribbers.

When he was asked about 'leviathan and behemoth' - he said he didn't know enough about them to comment. Why? ... Again - he doesn't want to lose followers.

You are sinfully judging a man's motive and heart you cannot possibly know for certain.

Only God can know that, unless you have some kind of evidence for it.

It's much easier and nicer to use! Much appreciated.
Thanks. Even though the other one I learned to use and was fine with it was not about me. I knew others were having a difficult time and it was frustrating for them. The activity here speaks volumes with the difference in participation by everyone. Before it was you, me and a few others but now I can see its easy for everyone.

Thanks. Even though the other one I learned to use and was fine with it was not about me. I knew others were having a difficult time and it was frustrating for them. The activity here speaks volumes with the difference in participation by everyone. Before it was you, me and a few others but now I can see its easy for everyone.

I did have some trouble with it, especially quoting posts. :D

I'm just a trooper!

You are sinfully judging a man's motive and heart you cannot possibly know for certain.

Only God can know that, unless you have some kind of evidence for it.
Oh no - I know why he also wants to get out 'of the business'!" See, it's the same thing with 6-day creationism, Pre-trib and Trinitarianism. If you go against the grain - you're disfellowshipped. If you're not pre-trib, you get booted off the Rapture forums. If he goes against MacArthur too much that's bad for business.

The illustrious MacArthur believes God put Dino on the ark. God created Dino at the same time he created man. Dino was here while man was upon the earth. The earth is the center of the universe. The earth is destroyed at the end of Millenium and at the same time God also destroys the universe.

I'm not saying he completely avoids these topics. He just knows how far to go with them.

I'm not saying he completely avoids these topics. He just knows how far to go with them.

So you just, by your own fiat and infinitely accurate discernment, know Mike is cherishing evil thoughts.

Instead of trying to display epistemic humility.

Get real, you are accusing a man without proof.

So you just, by your own fiat and infinitely accurate discernment, know Mike is cherishing evil thoughts.

Instead of trying to display epistemic humility.

Get real, you are accusing a man without proof.
Can't you guys reply without accusing others of evil! I'm NOT accusing him of any evil! You are accusing me of accusing him of evil!

See ya!

Jesus said he has available to him every type of power his Father has. He's NOT claiming to be the Father! Jesus is telling us that God holds the power and he has full access to it.

Well then - Explain to me who/what the Seven Spirits of God are! For some reason, the nameless 'HOLY SPIRIT is NOT found in or around the Throne of God - but the seven Spirits of God are - in fact, they surround the Throne!

The bible does say Jesus was fully man - but never that he is fully God! I believe Jesus when he said the 'Father is greater'. The only way around that one for trinitarians is to distort the word greater and to pull the two natures clause.

There isn't? I think you need to discover the truth on that - one your own.

I should have worded that better. Angels are often present when the holy spirit's power is manifested. The spirit of Jesus and/or HIS holy spirit is often manifested through angels.

You have a monopoly on bible knowledge, do you?

Genesis 19:1 “And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself (Worshipped-- H7812 - šāḥâwith) his face toward the ground;”

Genesis 23:7
Then Abraham rose and bowed down H7812 - šāḥâ before the people of the land, the Hittites.

Genesis 33:3
He himself [Jacob] went on ahead and bowed down H7812 - šāḥâ to the ground seven times as he approached his brother [Esau].

Genesis 42:6
Now Joseph was the governor of the land, the one who sold grain to all its people. So when Joseph’s brothers arrived, they bowed down H7812 - šāḥâ to him with their faces to the ground.

Matthew 18:26
“The servant fell on his knees [proskuneo] before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’

Context big guy! Look at the usage of the word before you fire from the hip. Not all worship outside of God is idolatry!

It goes from prayer to worship. The typical Trinitarian misunderstanding and distortion of both. Jesus was prayed to - Jesus was worshipped - that makes him God!

Trinitarians will do anything to turn Jesus into the supreme god of the universe.Isaiah said that the Messiah (the son that is given, the Child that is born) is the Mighty God and the Everlasting Father in Isaiah 9:6.The sons of Korah who wrote Psalm 45 knew that the Messiah was God. Verses 6 and 7: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever ... Therefore God, Your God has anointed You ... ".
1. Moses knew God was more than one person: Genesis 1:26 - "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; ... " and 11:7 - "Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, ... "
2. The sons of Korah, who wrote Psalm 45, knew that the Messiah was God: Verses 6 and 7 - "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; ... Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You ... ".
3. Micah knew that the Messiah was God in 5:2: "From you (Bethlehem) One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel, whose goings forth are from of old, from everlasting."
4. Isaiah knew that the Messiah was God in 9:6: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given; ... and His name shall be called ... Mighty God, Everlasting Father ... "
5. Matthew knew that Jesus was God: in 1:23: " ... and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which ... means 'God with us' ..."
6. John knew Jesus was God: in 1:1,14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God ... and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, ... "
7. John 5:18 - " ... He was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God. "
8. John also tells us that the Lamb, Jesus, is given equal worship and praise and honor as the Father in Revelation 5.
9. Also John tells us that the Lamb, Jesus, DOES NOT bow down and worship the One Who sits on the throne - the Father. Why? Because He is God.

10. Thomas knew Jesus was God: John 20:28 - "Thomas ... said to Him, 'My Lord and my God' ."
11. Paul knew Jesus was God: Philippians 2: 6 - "who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, ... "
12. Paul also said in 1 Timothy 3:16 - " ... God was manifested in the flesh ... "
13. The author of Hebrews knew that Jesus was God, so he quoted Psalm 45 (above).
14. Peter knew that Jesus was God: 2 Peter 1:1 " ... by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: ... "

The fact that you do not accept the truth of these scriptures and believe that Jesus is God is also why you misinterpret so many other scriptures. If you can't accept this plain truth, then how can you understand all the rest of scripture?

Can't you guys reply without accusing others of evil! I'm NOT accusing him of any evil! You are accusing me of accusing him of evil!

See ya!
You accuse MacArthur and Peters of evil, but when someone reveals your bad words, then we're accusing you of evil, right? So it's okay for you to do it, but when others do it, it's not okay. We see exactly where you're coming from. Peters and MacArthur are simply "marking" or pointing out who is a false teacher, which is a service to the body of Christ. Does that mean I agree with the doctrines of Peters and MacArthur? No - in fact I don't. You called them "dirt diggers" - Peters is a "wretched guy". The truth is that they are exposing the "tares among the wheat" - good for them. The apostle Paul did the same thing. He named individuals who were "bad trees" producing bad fruit, false teachers - good for him. Alexander the coppersmith - 2 Timothy 4:4. Hymenaeus and Philetus in 2 Timothy 2:17. The apostle John accused Diotrephes of speaking "wicked words" and labeled that "evil".

"Do we really need more derogatory teachings? There's been enough over the last 100 years." First off, your question should be, "Do we really need more warnings of false prophets?" Yes we do - as long as there are false teachers - and they will exist until Christ returns, we desperately need true teachers and true disciples to name the false teachers and false disciples - ESPECIALLY when they are leaders, leading people to believe false teachings.

Guess what false teachers usually do? They speak evil of true teachers. They're free to do that. I'm sure Peters and MacArthur would agree that false teachers have the freedom to speak - but so do they. So do we.

Thanks. We decided after a year that it was time to upgrade the forum from our free to use software. We wanted to make sure people liked our forum and enjoyed being here before we made the investment.

And now that we did 2 weeks ago this is the result. We are very happy and thankful to the Lord that people are enjoying themselves here now. Its truly a blessing and we are thankful for every single person here. Everyone here has an equal voice and the right and privilege to be heard. We really want this to be a safe place to share our faith with others who are both like minded and those who are different from us without being called names like false teachers, heretics, unbelievers, cults, etc....

Changing ones mind/heart is the Holy Spirits job not ours. Online forums are not the church so there is no authority but God.

I have a much different role here than I do in my church where I actually disciple men and lead home groups so there is biblical accountability in the church with elders/pastors.

The forum is to have a place to share our beliefs with each other and have them challenged- apologetic's and defending what we believe without the fear of retaliation or ridicule.

I like to remind everyone of this once in a while and take that opportunity to say why this forum came into existence for the above mentioned reasons.
Jesus spoke of false prophets and He called the scribes and Pharisees and lawyers vipers, blind guides of the blind, white-washed tombs, and he laid into them for their hypocrisy, as did John the Baptist. Would they be allowed on your forum? The apostle Paul and the apostle John named those who spoke and did evil. Would they be allowed on your forum?

Never mind the fact that if it weren't for them, you may not even have a forum.

Jesus spoke of false prophets and He called the scribes and Pharisees and lawyers vipers, blind guides of the blind, white-washed tombs, and he laid into them for their hypocrisy, as did John the Baptist. Would they be allowed on your forum? The apostle Paul and the apostle John named those who spoke and did evil. Would they be allowed on your forum?

Never mind the fact that if it weren't for them, you may not even have a forum.
Well for one online forums are not the church and I'm not your elder, pastor, teacher and we are here to discuss, debate, defend and have our beliefs challenged.

And I'm not Jesus or one of the Apostles who have authority over the church and its membership.

I have that accountability in my church and I'm a teacher in our church who leads mens discipleship groups and home groups. The church has pastors, elders, teachers, shepherds to protect its flock. This forum is not a church.

Do you see the difference and the distinction ?

Custom to whom custom is due, Jesus and Paul had authority we do not.

I think both sides have a point here, and I've seen Christians be real Bad Acters in the name of righteousness, pardon my French.

Sometimes I'm scared I said something too forceful, we all get strong feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom to whom custom is due, Jesus and Paul had authority we do not.

I think both sides have a point here, and I've seen Christians be real bad acters in the name of righteousness, pardon my French.

Sometimes I'm scared I said something too forceful, we all get strong feelings.
You wound agree with me a forum is not the church

Last edited by a moderator:
Not anyone’s spiritual boss but I’m accountable to God for what I say, teach and act on the forum.

God does establish delegated authority in Scripture.

Sometimes people are not aware of that.

I recommend a series called "Under Cover" to explain this more.

Back
Top Bottom