Why do Calvinists deny there is the gospel of grace ?

back at you

this is a condition

Romans 11:4 (NIV) — 4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”
Grace reigning begins with Sovereign unconditional election of Grace Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Yeah I read it, God gave the reason why they had not bowed the knee, Because they were of the election of Grace that He reserved for Himself

reserved for my self kataleipō:
to cause to be left over, to reserve, to leave remaining

Thats the remnant He chose for Himself according to the election of grace. If He would not have acted for Himself, they too would bowed the Knee to ball. But He kept them back, He was active for Himself.

This just reinforces my point DUH

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Yeah I read it, God gave the reason why they had not bowed the knee, Because they were of the election of Grace that He reserved for Himself

Thats the remnant He chose for Himself according to the election of grace. If He would not have acted for Himself, they too would bowed the Knee to ball. But He kept them back, He was active for Himself.

this is a condition

Romans 11:4 (NIV) — 4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”

this is a condition

this is a condition no matter how much you want to deny the truth

Religious man doesn't understand Gods Grace, he sells it short. However Grace reigns over above what death did through Adams sin, that is Paul's point in Rom 5:21

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death by Adam, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Now is death reign by adam more successful than Graces reign through Righteousness by Jesus Christ ?

Most people believe that the Grace of God in Salvation is offered to all men without exception, they take a faulty view of Titus 2:11

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

They twist and finagle this verse and force it to say or mean God offers Grace to Salvation to all without exception, but that is not what that verse says or mean.

Its actually testifying to what Grace does in bringing Salvation to all men that it saves. The words bringeth salvation means saving, bringing salvation in other words its reigning through righteousness bring about a saving conversion. Thats why Paul says it teaches us:

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

The all men therefore simply means all classes of men. The Grace of God here isn't said to be offered to all men, that's just as ridiculous as saying death in its reign is said to be offered to all men !

Back
Top Bottom