Why do Calvinists deny there is the gospel of grace ?

Still dodging and deceptively trying to alter the argument

LOL

You made a claim, did not address rebuttal, and ignored the rest

Calvinist cannot address this so they invent an argumentt that was never presented

This is not an argument based on word order but conterxt

Sorry no

Regeneration by definition is the impartation of life

The following verses show faith precedes life

John 5:24 (KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 20:31 (KJV)
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 5:40 (KJV)
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Acts 11:18 (KJV)
18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

John 6:57 (KJV)
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

Regeneration makes one a child of God. Born of God -

One is made a child of God through faith

John 1:12 (KJV)
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Galatians 3:26 (KJV)
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

John 12:36 (KJV)
36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Regeneration is a spiritual resurrection.

We are raised spiritually through faith

Colossians 2:12 (KJV)
12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

One is born again(regenerated) through faith in gospel

James 1:18 (KJV)
18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

1 Peter 1:23 (KJV)
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Corinthians 4:15 (KJV)
15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Regeneration is the mechanism of salvation

Titus 3:5 (KJV)
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Ephesians 2:5 (KJV)
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

it is through faith we are saved

EPH 2:8 (KJV)
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Regeneration is preceded by remission of sin

Colossians 2:13 (KJV)
13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

which requires both faith and repentance

Acts 10:43 (KJV)
43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Luke 24:47 (KJV)
47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

BTW you take 1cor 12:3 out of context. It refers to those who are speaking under the unction of a spiritual power

so your argument lacks integrity
"word order does not establish temporal sequence" Tom the Provisionist

Tom says and I quote, "word order does not establish temporal sequence" yet post proof texts implying just that.
Calvinist cannot address this so they invent an argumentt that was never presented

Sorry no

John 5:24 (KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

BTW you take 1cor 12:3 out of context. It refers to those who are speaking under the unction of a spiritual power

Sorry no

I did address. With your own words.

Tom the Provisionist: "word order does not establish temporal sequence"

I did address. With your own words.

Seeing as my argument is not based on word order, your reply is not honest and actually deceptive

Sorry no

Seeing as my argument is not based on word order, your reply is not honest and actually deceptive

Sorry no

Tom the Provisionist: "word order does not establish temporal sequence".

"NO MAN calls Christ Lord but by the Spirit".

Nothing good comes from the flesh

Flesh does not give birth to Spirit

Nothing there about unconditional election

https://berean-apologetics.communit...-there-is-the-gospel-of-grace.1721/post-94677

BTW you ignore the context of the verse you quote

Romans 3:28–30 (KJV 1900) — 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
The Gospel of Gods Grace, hence Paul preached that Grace reigns Sovereignly in Salvation of Gods Elect, through Jesus Christ our Lord Rom 5:21

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Grace reigns and Justifies the elect through redemption which is in Christ Jesus when He shed His Blood Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The Gospel of Gods Grace, hence Paul preached that Grace reigns Sovereignly in Salvation of Gods Elect, through Jesus Christ our Lord Rom 5:21

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Grace reigns and Justifies the elect through redemption which is in Christ Jesus when He shed His Blood Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

https://berean-apologetics.communit...-there-is-the-gospel-of-grace.1721/post-94677

Romans 3:28–30 (KJV 1900) — 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Tom the Provisionist: "word order does not establish temporal sequence".

"NO MAN calls Christ Lord but by the Spirit".

Nothing good comes from the flesh

LOL

Calvinist cannot address this so they invent an argument that was never presented

BTW not one of your verses shows regeneration precdedes faith

Quoting it does not tell us what the context is.

LOL

Calvinist cannot address this so they invent an argument that was never presented

BTW not one of your verses shows regeneration precdedes faith
Tom the Provisionist:"word order does not establish temporal sequence"

NO MAN calls Christ Lord but by the Spirit"
Noting good comes from the flesh
Flesh does not give birth to Spirit.

Regeneration precedes faith

Quoting it does not tell us what the context is.
reading it should

Romans 3:28–30 (KJV 1900) — 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith

Let me know how you can derive justification absent from faith

Tom the Provisionist:"word order does not establish temporal sequence"

NO MAN calls Christ Lord but by the Spirit"
Noting good comes from the flesh
Flesh does not give birth to Spirit.

Regeneration precedes faith

LOL

BTW not one of your verses shows regeneration precedes faith

reading it should

Romans 3:28–30 (KJV 1900) — 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith

That does not tell us what the context is. Screaming context yet not being able to provide it and back it up is rather amteurish.

LOL

NO MAN calls Christ Lord but by the Spirit.

Nothing good comes from the flesh.

That does not tell us what the context is. Screaming context yet not being able to provide it and back it up is rather amteurish.
You ran from yet another challenge

reading it should

You ran from yet another challenge

reading it should

I'm still waiting on the context. I just know your getting around to it right?

Nobody claimed justification absent from faith. Strawman. Tom is trying to divert and distract.

Also it's by faith, not because of faith.

NO MAN calls Christ Lord but by the Spirit.

Nothing good comes from the flesh.

you ignored these

1cor 12:3 is addressing men speaking by the unction of a spiritual power

no one claims flesh gives birth to the spirit. God does when men believe

quote a verse

I'm still waiting on the context. I just know your getting around to it right?

Nobody claimed justification absent from faith. Strawman. Tom is trying to divert and distract.

Also it's by faith, not because of faith.
You boy brightfame52 does

"Grace reigns and Justifies the elect through redemption which is in Christ Jesus when He shed His Blood Rom 3:24"

Do you want to defend it

you ignored these

1cor 12:3 is addressing men speaking by the unction of a spiritual power

no one claims flesh gives birth to the spirit. God does when men believe

quote a verse
Did you come to faith in the flesh or in the Spirit??

Back
Top Bottom