Jacob and Esau

remember you already affirmed all = all without exception

Romans 5:18 (KJV 1900) — 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

so either you affirm opportunity or you affirm universalism
What I affirmed is context decides.

If all means all without exception in any all circumstances then all men are justifies as your proof text says and your a universalist.

remember you already affirmed all = all without exception

Romans 5:18 (KJV 1900) — 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

so either you affirm opportunity or you affirm universalism
No mention of opportunity in said text.

That would be you who affirms universalism.

1) are all men, without exception? Yup

2)has the free gift came upon all men and all are justified? Nope

So what happened to God's perspective when Christ became flesh?

You assertion fails at many many levels.

If you deny a plan from God's perspective then is all of God's reality chaos? or part of a singular thought without beginning and end?

Or is all information total in a single thought?

That isn't the first time I've heard this before.

I'll wait for you to commit, it will much better if you commit so I can show just how wrong you are. Most of you Calvinists here refuse to commit to anything so you can play childish games.
He became flesh. LOL A man With both perspectives.

I made several arguments in response to you claims. If this is the type of response you're going to continue to give me, then we can stop here. Good day.
notice there are only 1 liners, questions and no personal commentary/exegesis of any texts in questions only presuppositions. some are incapable of engaging with the biblical text like we use to see from many on CARM.

🥱 try to do better
Its obvious who can support their beliefs with scripture and exegesis and who cannot the readers can see that themselves. You on the other hand make things personal to avoid defending your beliefs. You attack the person and not the argument. That speaks volumes. Its what White and Slick do all the time in their debates belittle and mock their opponents to avoid engaging the argument or question presented. Its nothing but a diversin tactic.

next

Its obvious who can support their beliefs with scripture and exegesis and who cannot the readers can see that themselves. You on the other hand make things personal to avoid defending your beliefs. You attack the person and not the argument. That speaks volumes. Its what White and Slick do all the time in their debates belittle and mock their opponents to avoid engaging the argument or question presented. Its nothing but a diversin tactic.

next
It's is. I agree. Go study some more. Practice. Get better and then you can take me on. Now your simply low hanging fruit and boring.

Back
Top Bottom